Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

And the neck holes in the clothing are huge, just because we have a few extra pounds on us doesn't mean we are linebackers, I don't like when my bra straps show because everything looks like a boat neck

My very biggest complaint! Everything is constantly sliding off my shoulders. Never used to in the old days.

• Love 3

Are you fucking married to another Arab fckboi????

You are NOT a PI, either! 

You are a waitress! 

You are not the same person from the photos you sent Zied!

This red eye bitch....has some darn nerves!  Adulterer!  Bigamist! 

Rebecca probably has kids living their fathers, too! 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I believe Zied is lying and is unemployed. I remember him telling either his mom or his sister, "when I get to America, she gets me job." 

Exactly. Her concerns about his job are irrelevant when she was planning on moving him to the states anyway. He will have to find other employment then, if he can, or is allowed to work.

• Love 2

So Akinyi you’re ok with marrying a broke guy so long as your family gets the bride price? It would seem that a family that needed 200 blessings would want their daughter not married to a broke loser.

• Love 6

So how much is Bikini going for with the men in her village cause I’m not seeing anyone beating a path to their door.  Annnd, I would be negotiating since we’re getting all biblical.  How much housework, tending livestock, and cleaning my feet is she going to do?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

His poor kid eats twinkie lunches at his dad's house and probably doesn't have a college fund.  Ben is not going to plop a little bag of jewels on their coffee table, but okay.  I guess we'll see.  Also, I don't like him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

For New Testament Christians to claim the Bible demands a bride price, bases upon an OT story is heresy.

I would be fine with them citing Kenyan custom, but saying the Bible commands it is very, dishonest.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10