Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, rideashire said:

Does it seems like Tim randomly brings things up about his exs just to tick off jeniffer in some sort of passive aggressive way, or is it just me seeing that?

Definitely, he’s a very insecure little man who shops for chics in South America 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Look, Tim, if you don't want drama then why bring up the text from your ex if you have no feelings and have no intention of responding? 

Oh wait, it's because you're on this show and the show wants DRAMAZ!

• Love 6

I'm watching football and not this, but clicked over on a commercial and got a bit confused. I don't know if I missed and episode or just slept through Tim and Jeniffer, but is the ex the woman in Tenn who came from Colombia or the more current woman from Honduras? Who the hell are they bitching about. The Colombian lives in Tennessee and hasn't be in his life for a long time; the Honduran was like at the same time as Jeniffer, I think.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If someone threw a beer in my face that would be the end. Tim should be on the next plane home. 

Wait, because he has a former girlfriend you feel "betrayed"? I am simply agog at these foolish people; doesn't she have any exes? She has a child! 

Yep, if anyone threw a drink in my face or talked to me the way some of these folks talk to each other (paging Ronald) it would be over.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Seriously all Ceaser has to do is pull a Ricky. I'm sure there's a nice Mexican gal there who wouldn't mind used chocolate panties and a fake ring. 

The ring is real.  It's just the diamonds and gold that are fake.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If someone threw a beer in my face that would be the end. Tim should be on the next plane home. 

Wait, because he has a former girlfriend you feel "betrayed"? I am simply agog at these foolish people; doesn't she have any exes? She has a child! 

It is really strange. He mentions an ex and that's enough to get her raging? I don't get this particular producer-orchestrated bit of drama fakery.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He’s another Corey right down to the stupid baseball cap. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Omar and Avery are so deeply in love...that heartfelt exchange of mumbled "love you"s really resonated with me...

And Mom? You ran like hell to find a clergy man to marry Avery so just stfu now with your concerned parent routine.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Who needs a pint of Hagen Daas when you got a weeks worth of chocolate panties to sooth your heartache. 

You know, I've been thinking about those chocolate panties for weeks because I'm the type to think about chocolate a lot.  I know I'm not breaking any big news here, but those panties are made of crap easter bunny chocolate.  the kind of chocolate even I wouldn't eat.

I am not entertained by the Caesar storyline, so I've focussed on those panties.  And I'm pissed off that they are not even a chocolate worth fantasizing about.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1