Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Oh Jenny of course you're making yourself a fool. Have you never heard the old saying, there's no full like an old fool? Next week looks major! See you all then and thanks for all the good snark tonight.

Edited by Julyolo
Misspell
  • Love 13

So Sumit is married?  why are we not surprised?   And to think she wasted 7 years of her life waiting to be with him?     I wonder how many kids he has?    Inquiring minds want to know.

Good night, everyone!!   Til next time, if there is a next time.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

I want Sumit's wife to show up to the Tell All Jerry Springer style!

I would love to know what his wife looks like compared to Jenny (yes that's shallow but then so is this show). His poor wife has been humiliated. If Jenny actually knew and is pretending she didn't for the cameras then fuck Jenny and Sumit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn't be buying those promises that he had no intention of keeping that long. Shameful thing to do to someone.

Not to mention she quit her job, sold everything, withdrew her retirement fund. Gawd, she was ready to renounce her citizenship. Holy hell. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Were you impressed bt the secret? I kind of guessed but was still shocked a little

Oh I called it weeks ago. At least its a secret worthy of the name. Sumit now rockets to the top of the "Who's the Biggest Slimeball?" list. 

• Love 18

The secret is shocking because Sumit has been giving off this “aw shucks nice guy” image when he’s an asshole who let a 60 year old woman move halfway around the world as these participants are so fond of saying when he damn well knew she wanted marriage.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

The secret is shocking because Sumit has been giving off this “aw shucks nice guy” image when he’s an asshole who let a 60 year old woman move halfway around the world as these participants are so fond of saying when he damn well knew she wanted marriage.

Let's think about this one. Sumit imported a senior citizen to be his "sidekick"? I'm baffled. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4