Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

How hard would it be to just get the flight number and CHECK to see if it was actually cancelled??  Come ON, Dude.

Well she needed the head start to try and figure out when she cancelled the reservation if there was any way for her to harvest the refund even though ol Caesar bought the ticket LOL

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

It takes a million hours to get there-and this dude is ok with this chick saying “the flight is cancelled” just now? 

Especially when it says “reservation canceled“.   She didn’t make the trip and he IS a trip.  

• Love 3

The reservation was canceled. That’s different from the flight being canceled. If it were the flight, the airline would give info on alternate flights, times and dates. They have an obligation to get people where they want to go. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Is it possible there's a problem with Caesar's credit card? He paid for it right? I keep remembering the unpaid bills.

Maybe but I doubt it, she canceled it because she does not want to meet him

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Well she needed the head start to try and figure out when she cancelled the reservation if there was any way for her to harvest the refund even though ol Caesar bought the ticket LOL

She’s probably changed the ticket to a week later to enjoy her Mexican vacation by herself.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Someone last weekend speculated he was in transition....so I have been lasered in on his adams apple. Probably for the best that it distracted me from his armpits.

I don't think Tim is trans at all. I've never met a trans guy who gets manicures, waxes his pits and grooms his eyebrows like Kylie Jenner. I bet he's non binary or gender non conforming maybe. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3