Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I love that Deavan will have to stay with Mom and Dad Jihoon in that house.    What a nag Deavan is.       Deavan's glasses are the ugliest I've seen in many years.     

Sad about Corey's news.   I'm guessing a death in the family?   

Pole is such a whiner.    

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I don't want to hijack the board, but I had a stroke on Friday. Reading through this entire thread is literally how I kept sane until they released me today. Y'all are doing the lord's work, I tell ya. If TeenMom Amber can claim that she is "helping" people on Twitter then you guys deserve something special. Princess toast with a buttery squid and steak (cut on the bias, of course)? 

Oh my goodness. Sending you good thoughts and a ton of princess toast!

• Love 12
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Deavans glasses are crazy!

That's the latest style now. I just bought glasses, that style is everywhere. 

Seriously show? Jihoon hasn't been able to get a carseat? Didn't Deavan have to take the baby on the plane in a carseat? This is the edge of the seat drama? Sheesh.

• Love 3

Paul is a gaslighter. He makes me twitch.

Oh, Jihoon...

Rather than using that time to secure housing, he quit his job. And yet I still prefer him to her.

5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Are you ok?❤️😢

Eh, mostly. I have stenosis of an artery but it's not bad enough to require surgery,.

• Love 11

I love it, he went home for a car seat, and Deavan had one.  

So Tiffany treats Ronald like a little kid, so she's basically his mommy?     The time line is all off, Tiffany says he's only been out of rehab for a month, but they married after he got out, and she said they've been married six weeks.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4