Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Jeniffer is totally turned off by Tim and is throwing up a little bit in her mouth. She can smell that he's afraid of her and she's fighting the urge to smack him around.

What she really wants is a man who jumps her and bangs her like a pneumatic drill.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
Just now, kacesq said:

So I guess now that Avery’s mom is on board with the wedding, Avery is going to see if the “moving to Syria” news will get a rise out of her...

I think Avery is actually *trying* to get her mom to forcibly stop her from marrying. It’s so odd.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Everyone is absolutely in love, has found a soulmate, has no doubt. Until they actually meet in person. Then they hit the ground bickering, and they have to "work on our relationship". Jeeeezus. 

I read that with the lyrics. I beg you pardon I never promised you a rose garden. Not sure why

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, greekmom said:

you know Michael, Akyini is only 88 hours away from you by car. She's a better catch than big Ang.

But Big Ang has Mockal's balls in a beer can in the carport. Besides, sweet little Akyini can't introduce him to Donald Trump.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Everyone is absolutely in love, has found a soulmate, has no doubt. Until they actually meet in person. Then they hit the ground bickering, and they have to "work on our relationship". Jeeeezus. 

I can’t even attract anyone here. Maybe I need to check Tunisia.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Hey Drogo, you've spoken in favor of eye masks.  Do they drive your wife wild with passion?

No. But at year 15, anything new is good. 

Also:

5 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

a man who jumps her and bangs her like a pneumatic drill.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2