Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

The Omar story is fishy. If his purpose is to get to the States, then why is he dragging his feet now? She can't start the immigration process until they're married. What is going on here?? I'm so confused, lol.

P.S. Jennifer laying it on thick with the "he might be gay". Another fully scripted story. 90DF has jumped the shark.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh yeah Omar is starting to panic that he might have to go through with the wedding.

He must have panicked some time ago since he's been avoiding making the arrangements. Avery's mother is a world class enabler demanding to marry her off ASAP and wiping tears.

• Love 5
Just now, deedee2 said:

The Omar story is fishy. If his purpose is to get to the States, then why is he dragging his feet now? She can't start the immigration process until they're married. What is going on here?? I'm so confused, lol.

P.S. Jennifer laying it on thick with the "he might be gay". Another fully scripted story. 90DF has jumped the shark.

It jumped with Dinyell and Mo

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

He must have panicked some time ago since he's been avoiding making the arrangements. Avery's mother is a world class enabler demanding to marry her off ASAP and wiping tears.

I don’t know. Maybe she’s using some reverse psychology?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Mother looks like ET

She moved like ET as soon as they covered her up. She walked fine uncovered.

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So you just had to ask at a mosque...I can see why that was so hard, Omar.

Honestly, this is one of those things that highlights the youth of both parties. It is really hard to research things like that in a foreign countries. However if you talk to the hotel concierge or guest services, they can do a lot of the leg work for you.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

She moved like ET as soon as they covered her up. She walked fine uncovered.

Honestly, this is one of those things that highlights the youth of both parties. It is really hard to research things like that in a foreign countries. However if you talk to the hotel concierge or guest services, they can do a lot of the leg work for you.

Wait til Nicole sees how easy  it is!!!!!! 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

Why do all the Americans insist that their foreign love interests stop working

I cannot to save my life figure that out. It will be a hell of a lot easier for Michael to do the BJ if he has a lot of time on his hands and nothing to keep him busy. 

Tim. She's not hard to read! She is not into you! She called you a pussy for fuck sake! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2