Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mother Karine looks unconvinced. And also like she wants to spit at Pole. 

I can't blame her for that.  I am beginning to like Mama Karine.  At least I prefer her to her daughter and Paul.   

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"Karine's mother doesn't like me". I hate to break it to him that nobody likes him except for maybe his mama because she has to!

His mom likes him a lot more when he is in Brazil. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Actually I think those would be Pole's requirements.

21 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Karine: “I need open concept, dual vanities, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances within walking distance of restaurants and shops.”

Don't forget hardwood floors, white kitchens and walk-in closets.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is Karine getting money from another man? red flag

She said he is the son of a woman who is helping her

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Paul is an idiot but I can't blame him for being upset she's talking to another American man.

But she's 80 months pregnant and a week long boat ride into the jungle. That's a hell of a long distance threat.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Maybe Corey was a sheltered Mormon and she rocked his world in bed? Though she doesn't seem like the type to be giving.

Not unless she is getting.... $$$$

• Love 1
Just now, toodles said:

Don't forget hardwood floors and walk-in closets.

And a second bedroom for friends and family when they visit! 

Deavan and Tiffany have such beautiful eyes! 

Tiffany might be crazy, but she did something right with her polite, well-spoken earnest, and adorable son! Oh, and can we cast her father on a show? Asking for a friend.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Tiffany might be crazy, but she did something right with her polite, well-spoken earnest, and adorable son! Oh, and can we cast her father on a show? Asking for a friend.

Too bad she’s going to ruin all the good she did with him by hooking up with that waste of  space. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I think that may be more of Grandmas influence.

I am half watching this Family Chantel mess, is anyone out here ....echo😂

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Karine: “I need open concept, dual vanities, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances within walking distance of restaurants and shops.”

Don’t forget NO STAIRS, pool, balconies, etc.  Because - the safety of the children! 

• LOL 1
Just now, DaphneCat said:

I'm here and watching Chantel be a TOTAL bitch to her sister's boyfriend.  And, of course, the first thing she does is go running to mommy.

Here they go once again interfering in a relationship that is none of their business, Chantel is as bad as the lot of them.

• Love 3

THEY have made no effort whatsoever to get to know Jah and now they are saying they know nothing about him.  Chantel is LOVING being able to turn the attention on Winter and have everyone all up in her butt now.

• Love 3