Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

aww Mr. Image is everything works out at Planet Fitness, lol.

lmao at the producers "I know how important family values are." cut to the come hither here are my boobs pic...

You see his soft, flabby physique? He needs the Planet Fitness "no judgment" policy.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

"I really like Latin women because of their family values" Cue boob shot. I think we all know what "family values" really means.

Families need boobs, too!

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

As an American who is Colombian I wonder why there are so many Colombian women on this show... doesn't help our image!

As an American from Georgia, I'm constantly embarrassed by how many Georgians are on these shows.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m hoping there’s no live chat for Unexpectorant?

Jesus I hope not. I'd love it but I can't stay up that late, I get up criminally early and even this is a stretch. But I sacrifice my sleep for my PTV live chat!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

TRAGEDY. Just got home from a concert, and my DVR wasn't smart enough to know to tape the new 90 Days. Noooooooooooooo. Will try to speed read the last hour of comments.

Ugh. Darcey is on. I can definitely use the next several minutes to ignore here and read. They both look like idiots.

• Love 4
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Is that like people who keep coughing and coughing and won't take an expectorant?  

Yes, but substitute the word copulating for coughing and birth control for expectorant.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I started 30 minutes ago.

Who do we have?

Dude ....is it Omar?.......with Maria from Ukraine

Tim with Colombian chick

Darcy with some Brit

Jihad Bride with a Syrian

Some older lady with a younger guy

Feel free to reply with correct names and Countries.....so, that I can keep up! 😂

• LOL 1