Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bubbacat said:

That is NOT the house of a man who has a spare $800 a month to send to the Ukraine.

I would say he does not have spare money.  He is doing without just to have this woman on speed dial. How very sad. 

• Love 5

I felt bad for Caesar but now I to smack him. He is dumb as a plank. Ukraine Ursula was probably in the bathroom at some sugar daddy's house during that call. "I'll be right back , darling--just have to powder my nose". Sheesh. 

• Love 3

Oh Avery....you are looking for something but I don't think you are sure what. Omar wants a Visa and an anchor baby. Momma Avery has some points but she is a trash bag who lost me at "I am American I don need to learn to say hello in the language of the country I am visiting" 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Doesn’t Caesar have any friends or coworkers that can talk some sense into him? 

Unless you are willing to actually listen, nope. The heart wants what it wants. Cesar will learn and painful and expensive lesson.

• Love 3

aww Mr. Image is everything works out at Planet Fitness, lol.

lmao at the producers "I know how important family values are." cut to the come hither here are my boobs pic...

• LOL 5
  • Love 3