Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

I do remember these things- I used to watch on Nick at Nite, but I was thinking there was no nudity, violence, drug use, cursing or even passionate kissing so how was it risqué?

Remember, only 12 years earlier Rob and Laura Petrie, a married couple, could not be shown sleeping in the same bed or use the word ‘pregnant’ as it was considered obscene.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I do remember these things- I used to watch on Nick at Nite, but I was thinking there was no nudity, violence, drug use, cursing or even passionate kissing so how was it risqué?

When it first aired in the 70's it was a more conservative time.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Can she not cut her own nasty toenails?

I'm sure Laura is watching and getting ideas!

Oh Aladin!  Come to the bedroom big boy.  And bring the clippers!!!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’m laughing at Pole’s poop freak out. I need a wife swap episode with Pole and Evelyn.

genius! hey TLC this is the spinoff we want!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

B48993AF-153C-40D0-8E0F-220F6D207A84.png

Ha ha ha! Then what followed was: “Buddy, please. Turn around and enjoy your dinner with your friends. Thank you.” You’re so violent, Sumit. Take it down a notch.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Like most elders she saw a podiatrist whilst residing in the USA.

I’m Jenny’s age and can take care of my own feet, I can understand someone who is really elderly or has health issues needing a podiatrist though.   Jenny strikes me as too needy.

• Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Can she not cut her own nasty toenails?

Eww.  She isn't that old and she isn't overweight so I really don't understand.  I am older than she is, and I can take care of mine, although I do prefer to go for a pedi.   I hope we don't see this with Laura,too.  It was bad enough to see Aladin remove her stinky socks.   Enough with the cougar feet(or should I say, paws?), TLC!!!!!

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Funny you guys are talking about Three's Company tonight. I've been watching reruns of it in the last few days after not having seen it in decades. I'd forgotten how cute and funny Jack Tripper was.

Anyway, figured out who Evelin reminds me of: Penelope Cruz.

Re Jenny's hair: you guys make fun of it, but honestly, for a 60 year old woman it's really quite soft and young-looking. She just needs to lop off about 4 inches to make it less straggly.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Ha ha ha! Then what followed was: “Buddy, please. Turn around and enjoy your dinner with your friends. Thank you.” You’re so violent, Sumit. Take it down a notch.

I'd take that over Ronald, that dude gives me the creeps.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I’m Jenny’s age and can take care of my own feet, I can understand someone who is really elderly or has health issues needing a podiatrist though.   Jenny strikes me as too needy.

Actually, it was a joke! I'm older than Jenny. Doing my own too!

• Love 5

Tiffany realizing what a big mistake she is making...should have checked him out before dragging Daniel a few thousand miles.  I think Mother Ronald was hoping Tiffany would take loser son off her hands.

what a dimmy 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Bunnyette said:

Tiffany realizing what a big mistake she is making...should have checked him out before dragging Daniel a few thousand miles.  I think Mother Ronald was hoping Tiffany would take loser son off her hands.

what a dimmy 

44D875D4-7329-4E5C-B5AB-926B823AE6BE.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 9