Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I can't believe they are having Shawna moderate the reunion, again.  Should have been Michelle, instead.  

For real.  We're in for a couple of hours of "What's going on here?!?!?!" and her perpetually surprised look.  And half-assed questions followed up with "We'll let you answer in a sec - we need to go to break right now..." 

I get so ragey at the tell-alls.  

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

It’s actually a myth. The only way anyone can stop a wedding is if they have a legal reason one of the parties cantwed. Like a legal spouse (who hasn’t gotten divorced) showing up and stating they are legally married. 

Exactly. Like Mr. Rochester and Jane. He had a wife still living so couldn't legally marry her. 

Oh Lini. You're a fucking hero for not causing a scene at your sister's wedding. Jesus Christ girl, take a seat. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is it better? I work with a guy who married an asian woman he met online and he is so meek, she totally wears the pants in the family, maybe that's one of the perks. 

Could be.  I mean he gave up his kids to be with her and she doesn't seem to have many (any) redeeming qualities since she is a screaming shrew.  I just figured he's into the whole exotic young thing.

• Love 3