Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I don't feel bad at all for Ashley. I think she'll cave in and take the blame for not giving the baby boy the attention he wants. She's responsible for anything that happens going forward. He's 20 years old. She knows this will not stop. Maybe it was only messaging this time but 3 days after the wedding? In a month he'll have a string of women that he's sleeping with.

Ditto. You brought home your vay kay D.  What idiot does that? oh yeah, Molly.

• Love 9

I can't clown on Assoholo cause i think dude has some issues.    Madame Moo Moo is a different story, with her vile, evil, manipulative ass.  Wanna be Kim Kardashian needs to worry about her own shit and stay out of her sisters life.  

Edited by tincansailor981
Context
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Can we envision Leida practicing medicine in America?

I can. She would work at a cut rate "medi spa" located in a strip mall next to the UPS store. She would be pushing more botox or filler on her patients, insulting them in the process. Her online banner ads would feature her Miss Indonesia fame plus an "as seen on 90 Day Fiance" blurb.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

How on earth could her father stop the wedding?????

It’s actually a myth. The only way anyone can stop a wedding is if they have a legal reason one of the parties cantwed. Like a legal spouse (who hasn’t gotten divorced) showing up and stating they are legally married. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

I just....can't make sense of Coltee's whole crotchal region.

This made me LOL. It is kind of confounding, isn't it. I can't tell if it's bad choice of too-heavy boxer shorts causing enormous VPLs, or some unfortunate static cling that's causing a massive bunching in that area. Whatever the issue - it's very, very unusual.

Edited by deedee2
  • Love 7