Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Cammi said:

Because he WANTS lots of kids. He is happy. She's the one crying. Besides, dude looks to have an IQ of about 70. Personally I think her having sex with him is veeeeery questionable. Almost like taking advantage of someone mentally ill. Yeah, I said it. 

Fair points

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

People seem to be more angry with Kalani than Asuelo. Thats not really fair

Because she and her family are blaming him. It’s never her responsibility too. She couldn’t use condoms because he says they are for slut people. And she went along with that dumb shit. But now, she’s mad at him.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

For someone she is very unsure she wants a relationship with, Kalani is ok to do the horizontal tango.

I think she's desperate and she will absolutely marry him! However, she's too stupid to understand cultural differences so she dismisses Asuelu's as basic incompetency. As a result, she's perpetually embarrassed by him. So, she tosses the relationship down, and she acts casual and cruel like she's going to throw everything between them away. She's cruel to him because she can be, and she's not used to having so much control over another human being. I think she actually sees her reprehensible actions as face saving behavior.

Ugh, and that condescending way that she speaks! So much smugness for one so dumb. The NPR voice. Maybe everyone had to speak slowly to her and dumb things down when she was growing up. Maybe that was the only way they could get her to understand?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

Somebody should sit Kalani down and explain how babies are made.

I know! Unless she’s suggesting Asuleu raped her (which would be horrid and a crime) OR he threw out her daily contraceptive OR he knowingly poked holes in the condoms OR he lied to her about having a vasectomy (which would be awful and yes worth breaking up over) WHAT is she so upset about? Asuelu did this? She wasn’t there?

• Love 6

Everything is an ultimatum with this bitch. She and Cole should get together, they can threaten and gaslight one another. And by the time she's done with Debbie, Mama and Coltee will beg for Larissa to come back! 

• Love 5