Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Coltee is an asshole.

He set her up. His cousin laid into her and Coltee didn't lift a finger to help her! 

Of COURSE Larissa was triggered. I'm not defending her behavior, but I certainly understand where it was coming from! She looked back and forth, and there was no one to help her.

Certainly not Debbie! Debbie wants her OUT.  

Then it's up to Larissa to come back with her tail between her legs, apologizing, like SHE was out of line as opposed to the ball-less wonder who refused to defend her!

She was like Alice at the Mad Tea Party. Down was up and up was down and all manner of chaos insued

• Love 13
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Then it's up to Larissa to come back with her tail between her legs, apologizing, like SHE was out of line as opposed to the ball-less wonder who refused to defend her!

Coltee is the goose who laid the golden egg and Larissa wants one.

• Love 1

People if you don't want to be tied down to a simpleton, don't have a baby with one.  If you don't want to have a Russian baby, they don't have sex with a Russian born citizen! Why is this so hard for some people? 

• Love 11

Jeez, I wondered where everyone was; I was in the wrong thread.

Just when I wanted to cut Steven some slack for not knowing stuff, he acts like an idiot. 'Don't have a visa, Olga? Too bad for you. I'll just take my American son with me and your mom can hang out here and wait for her visa.' Both of them need to be around some adults who can impart some wisdom and do some head slapping.

What - what's her face is pregnant???

• Love 4

What kind of creep takes a newborn baby away from his mama. My ex's mom (lives in Australia) threatened to do this to me, and she's a lawyer so she's got a bit more clout than Steven. I didn't happen but it's a cruel thing to do. 

• Love 4