Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, aliya said:

Wha?  "I put a lot of effort into getting the ring and proposing to her."  What about, "I really love her and I don't know how I can get Deb and Larissa to get along. I don't want to lose the woman I love or strain my relationship with my mother."  That's a problem that needs consideration. So far, all he does is tell Larissa to calm down.  I'd be ticked off too if my feelings were never considered or were laughed at, and I get called a "bitch" in public and my fiance doesn't even blink. 

He doesnt love Larissa. He just wanted what he sees as a “hot” wife. To be fair she wants a green card. Neither has pure motives.

And I  think I broke a board rule a few minutes ago, i went back to edit and it was already gone, Sorry

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Mierin said:

Eric continuing his reign as Worst Parent Ever.  Wow.

I can't imagine doing that to my son. "Just get out!"? No. Leida is terrible, but Eric is right there with her. Oy.

Wait - who's the little white girl sitting on the living room floor? Is that Eric's other kid? 

Edited by aliya
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I love how Larissa is self-branding herself as The Queen.  She totally gets what it takes to be a break out reality TV star.

To be fair, the title of Queen came from the idiot Walmartian cousin.   He said it when he pointed out her ring.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Eric wise up, Leida is not going to leave she just uses that threat to get her way.

I keep yelling at the screen that Eric should call her bluff. She threatens to leave - tell her it's an idea whose time has come. Start discussing airline tickets and arrangements for her swift return to Indonesia. Come ON Eric! Manipulation 101.

• Love 7
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Notice Leida is letting the younger daughter stay because she is the live in babysitter. 

Too bad the daughter doesn't know that Leida is trying to take food out of her mouth.  Literally!

• Love 6

Tasha should maintain her hair style, right now when it is half grown out from the shave it looks like she had some sort of brain surgery and her head was shaved for it.  

What do we think Leida was studing when Tasha came in?

How come they don't enroll Aless in some sort of school, the socialization would do wonders for him and the education would be good too.

• Love 3
Just now, Brooklynista said:

Tasha should leave the apartment where she's on the lease? That's weird.

Right? If anything, Eric and Leida should get the whole fuck out. But that bum probably has a negative credit score and can’t even get a room at a sleazy cash only motel.

• Love 5

It sounds like Tasha has been living at her boyfriend's house but leaving all her shit at The Bog of Eternal Stench, and that's not right either.  That should be Aless' room by now if Tasha's not using it or paying rent. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How come they don't enroll Aless in some sort of school, the socialization would do wonders for him and the education would be good too.

I think it might be summer?

• Love 1