Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Does Leida realize that this wedding means that she will be married to Eric?

I'm really beginning to wonder this myself!   I think she's getting caught up to being an "american TV star" or an "indonesian reality tv star."  She loves the drama but her storyline blows.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, lucy711 said:

If Eric does have an alcohol problem, as some has speculated, it would explain why he can stand being around Leida for more than five minutes.  And Leida must HAVE to leave Indonesia to marry Eric.

I get the feeling that her family makes her feel the weight of their crushing disappointment every second of every day. They love her but they make her feel like pond scum. Leida wanted to stay with Eric only marginally more than she wanted to endure the long plane ride home with their "I told you so" lectures.

• Love 2

Re Eric and Leida’s wedding. I heard no mention of a meal, just appetizers, cake and a freakin’ CASH BAR. Eric wants to bring in decorations from Party Central? Mylar balloons and those honeycomb paper wedding bells, perhaps? This is going to be the social event of the year in Baraboo.

• Love 11

Gosh, Leida is thick as a plank. One cheesesteak for 4 people, sharing an apt. with your kid, a bland Holiday Inn meeting room, a cash bar and a $400 flower budget and now Leida decides Eric is a cheapskate? 

Asuelo is Einstein compared to this idiot! Go back to Indonesia already. 

• Love 15

Steven needs to dial it back. A lot. That baby comes first, period, end of. Your many issues can take a seat. And likely fill Yankee Stadium. Girl needs to keep herself in the Motherland and send him packing. 

• Love 17

I want to publicly thank my ex-husband for being a wonderful husband and new father all those years ago.  He was kind, gentle,supportive, loving, respectful and a great co parent. I have never felt such exhaustion since those first few months post birth. I want to bring Olga home with me. 

• Love 9