Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Tasha needs to go to the leasing office and report that Eric has moved to new people into the apartment with them. Depending on the lease, it might limit occupancy to the two names in the lease and limit the lengths that “ guests” can stay. Or since four of them are living there daddy should be paying for 2/3 the rent and Tasha 1 share. That the way JJ figures when rent is split, a “couple” is considered 2. Technically Aless should also be on his tab so maybe 3 share vs 1. 

Tasha needed to change the locks.  Then go to eviction court to evict them.

She doesn’t even need to be on the lease as she is a legal tenant, regardless.

If Eric tried to enter the apartment she can just call the cops.  If he doesn’t leave, then Eric gets arrested.

Daddy offered a new apartment for them.  Swallow your pride and think of your child.

There was no need to try and kick Tasha out.

Offering  a budget motel is DISGUSTING!  Those motels are drug dens.  Full of low life’s, prostitutes and drug addicts.

It is not safe for a young girl.  She will get raped and killed!  

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Need to get one in every color! I think they are all the rage on the runways in Paris.

I hadn't thought about flannel before, but now, with a snow storm today with thunder, no less,  I'm considering it. I bet it's cozy. 

• Love 3

See Eric, watch Jonathan. THIS is how you stand up to your momma for your fiance. Not saying i believe in this union, but butt out momma.

Oh the SHADE from Jonathan.  "You've been married a few times momma, give us some advice".

Yesss Jonathan 

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 19

Fernanda, if you were 25, you would probably have some education, some skills, a job/career, a bit more maturity, a bit more capable to make life decisions. You are still a bit naïve and idealistic. You may bring your heart to a 'marriage', but you probably aren't ready. Until you know Jonathan a bit more.

• Love 7

Funny how literally everyone in Jon's family is skeptical. I thought Jon's mother was more worried for Fernanda than the situation in general. It almost seemed like a warning. Jon had some barely concealed hostility towards his mother, too. Why does he need her approval again, at his age? Run Fernanda. Go back to Mexico. She'll regret marrying him someday.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I hope Eric's ex-wife takes this tape and goes to her lawyer and demands that she have sole custody of their kids who are under 18.  Eric is a piece of crap.

I agree. If she's still playing nicey-nice with him after this crap, I will lose respect for her, too! Let's hope that she's not. Let's hope that she's doing everything in her power to keep her daughters away from him! Also, she needs to quit being his "friend" and tell him what a piece of shit he is.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

Oh gee, what a difference two years makes, dipshit momma.

But she ended up divorced from his dad, so she does have some point of reference.

She LOVES  Chicago except for the cold. Well get used to it. Until you move back to Atlanta and warmer weather.

• Love 3

I would go back to Mexico. There are a few red flags. If Fernanda waits 2-3 years, gets a college degree, or some education, starts to live her life, and then reconnects with Jonathan, she will have a more level relationship playing field. If she loves him enough now to get married, she will do so 3 years from now.

• Love 6