Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

These poor young people. I'm a bit teary. Steven wants to do the right thing; I don't know why Russians don't let the father in the room. She doesn't have a family, right? Is that why there's no female with her or to talk her off the ledge while she was watching the videos? 

I was all the way on the left coast when I had Aliya jr, and it was just me and his father, but at least his father was with me and we both spoke the same language as the medical team. : )  It's probably a good thing there was no internet then. : ) I just thought it would be painful - I wasn't thinking of 2 days in back pain labor, tho. I coulda done without that. : ) 

• Love 7

I don’t think having a baby in a Russian hospital is going to be a good experience. And if Steven decides to get aggressive he might find himself getting arrested. They don’t mess around over there. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Is the “ie” at the end of some words a Portuguese thing or a Larissa thing?  I can’t tell if I should be tolerant or annoyed.

I've listened to Brazilian soccer players give interviews in English and I've never heard anything like it.

Edited by LouLFC
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Boy, Steven’s hot to see the baby born. I just hope he doesn’t pass out.

Eric is going to manhandle poor Aless in order to be a big shot. I hope Reina kicks him in the balls.

IKR? Eric should be doing the complete opposite with Alessandro... making him feel safe and secure. He's in an entirely new world!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Jon's pronunciation of Fernanda sounds like he's yelling "BA-NAH-NA" and I want to call her Banana except I actually like her name.  

Okay no that's it, remember, you're not really invested, Self.  Stop this madness. 

I thought he said her man ahhhhh

• Love 2

I find it really sad that Steven isn't allowed to be in the room and Olga is all by herself. I can't blame him for being upset. For not learning the rules ahead of time? Yes. But he obviously cares and that's already saying a lot more than a lot of fathers out there.  Poor dude, I hope he eventually gets to be there before the baby is born.

• Love 11

We just watched a couple of hours of the latest season of Great British Baking Show.  And going from the sublime to the ridiculous, we will now watch a couple of hours of 90DF.

Some might describe our taste in television entertainment as weird.  We prefer the term "eclectic."

• Love 15

You know what would be relaxing for these people, Eric? Flying directly into your home state and then relaxing in your large, luxurious home, not driving halfway across the country and staying in a rat-infested Airbnb. BUT, you don't have a large, luxurious home. This is all so pathetic.

• Love 15

Eric...you're an idiot. You picked up Leida and her sister and son, stayed in PA in a cabin, and a couple of days later you drove back to NY to meet your future in-laws. Meanwhile, you could've used Priceline and snagged a decently priced hotel in NJ. I wonder how much this back and forth from PA to NY foolery cost him in gas. He's in a gas guzzling SUV no less.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 8

if Leida and family are so effing wealthy why didn't they just book their own damn house? I think Eyebags is scum but Im already tired of this "I'm poor and they're wealthy, what are they going to think?" nonsense.

• Love 16