Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

{whispers} Who is Sgt. Baker? 

He is a fictional guy who uses USAA insurance and loves it.  You see him sometimes in between 90 Day, along with the lady who doesn't know what's in Princess Toast.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

The 20 year old WANTS to learn another language, RUSSIAN, even!  Are you sure this is 90DF??? 

I love how he keeps saying the baby is coming in 9 days. You have no idea when that baby is going to come, kiddo.  I still think he's sweet, and he is trying. 

I was surprised that in Russia dads can't be in the delivery room. Strange. 

• Love 12

Kalani, you have only been a mom for like 6 months!  (Or, however old) 

You don’t have a huge start on Asuelo.  The baby is not even crawling.

It also seemed like you had a lot of help.  Mom and living with sister, etc.

Stop the BS!  Not your son. ‘Our son.’

She is kinda acting shady......maybe the baby is not even Asuelo’s! 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, sconstant said:

He is a fictional guy who uses USAA insurance and loves it.  You see him sometimes in between 90 Day, along with the lady who doesn't know what's in Princess Toast.

I am way too familiar with the Princess Toast commercial, must have tuned out the other.

• Love 1
Just now, LouLFC said:

I still don't understand why Eric flew Family Leida into New York, then drove down to Philly. Then they drove back to New York to get her parents?!

Because he’s cheap and selfish.

• Love 12

I wish Eric would stop saying, "I don't have a ton of money", because based on what we've seen so far, he doesn't seem to have a lot of money.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am flipping in between the shows, though I did DVR TWD and the after show so I can watch them later.

Coltie left the pretty Brazilian upstairs alone in bed to go downstairs and watch his mother weep over Dinty Moore? Priceless! I can't wait to watch this!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, JAndy said:

I still don’t get what Leida sees in Bags. It’s so strange. She obviously has a family that cares about her - what does she need Eric for? The visa? 

Maybe she hopes her family will bribe her to come home.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I don't think Steven has the $$ to buy much baby stuff....

His grandparents may have given him some money. There's not a lot he could carry on the plane; it makes sense to buy stuff there.

• Love 3
Just now, sconstant said:

I think her family loves her, but they make her feel really bad about herself. Her self esteem is at an all-time low. She felt like she could secure Eric, and she was so lonely that she fell into it, just having someone make her feel important and wanted. She has no idea that he's partially catfishing her. She also has no idea how much he can tear her down, just like her family does.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, sconstant said:

My only thought is that she is somehow tainted and can't get married at all in Indonesia anymore.  Otherwise I have no clue why she wants to be with eyebags in the USA.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Dolt's mom: "Larissa and I didn't make some connection"

Actually saying: "Larissa didn't kiss my ass like my baby boy does."

She needs to join USAA, that’s a connection!!

• Love 3

Larissa will learn that no hussy comes between a boy and his mother. And the cats. She's probably 3rd or 4th on the list of his 'priorities'.  Debbie will send her back to Brazil in no time. And life will be great again and the cats will get new dresses.

• Love 17