Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, aliya said:

I thought he said he was kicked out at 16. Still young to me. And yeah,  18/19 is an adult who probably needs to be on his own if he doesn't know how to act at home.

At sixteen if the situation called for it (like drugs, drinking, criminal activity, skipping school) I’d have sent him to live with a trusted family member who could maybe get through to him. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Not sure why but Jay skeeves me out

I have a phrase “he looks like he has chylmida (spelling)”. You know the actor Terrance Howard? He looks like that to me. Jay LOOKS like he’d be a freaky good time in bed but I’d be scared of the prescriptions I would need afterwards. He’s got a sleazy vibe to him. 

That said I do think he’s genuinely attracted/into her. Not saying he loves her or a deep emotional thing, I think he likes having sex with her and enjoys her company. She is very pretty and seems pleasant so that’s not surprising. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 12
Just now, Dance4Life said:

I don’t believe Kahlani was a virgin!  I really don’t care. She already told us she dated a lot of guys so she wasn’t even....virginal! 

I believe she was especially since she is Mormon. But she could’ve been an “oral sex isn’t sex” virgin, I know a lot of religious women that had that stance. (Not saying all people who obstain from sex for religious reasons feel that way!)

• Love 4

Colt really drives with his hands at 10 and 2. I don't know why that irks me.

Every one really dresses for the occasion here. Guess I'll meet the love of my life in my cleaning the garage uniform.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 7