Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Um, it doesn’t sound like it’s better here. Who needs housekeepers, chefs, and drivers, when I have a crappy apartment that I need my child to pay half the electricity bill to keep the lights on?

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Stardancer Supreme said:

Why does Eric expect his ex and daughters to accept Leida? All the couples here are doing the "Vanessa Huxtable presenting Dabnis Brickey on a trash can lid" type of family introductions.

Hey Dabnis had a job AND a 401K. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SuzyLee said:

Wow, Lita (spelling?) needs to stay in her damn lane.  She has an issue with the child support?!  Bitch, please.  

We don't know if Leida really feels that way or if Eric is trying to weasel out of paying child support using her as an excuse.  Remember that she doesn't know what she is about to move into. 

• Love 4
Just now, EllaDisco said:

All day today, I was like, "I'm not getting caught up in another round of this show."  Then two minutes before it started, my resolve fell apart and here I am again.

You just can’t quit us!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ChiCricket said:

"If child-support wasn't court ordered I have paid it anyway"

yeah right ?

Yeah, why even bring it up?  He was hoping the ex would take pity of him.  Glad she stood her ground.

• Love 12

Okay, so Leida isn't a woman who was "ruined" out of wedlock.  She's divorced.  I wonder what she did that makes her a social outcast in Indonesia that she would leave her wealthy life to come to the USA.  There is more going on here.

• Love 5

All day today, I was like, "I'm not getting caught up in another round of this show."  Then two minutes before it started, my resolve fell apart and here I am again.

Resistance is futile.

• Love 15

Welcome back.  The roni is still warm on the stove....sit right down and grab yourself a scoop with some wine....

• Love 14
Just now, PityFree said:

You just can’t quit us!

SAME! All day I was thinking, "Are you really going to jump down that rabbit hole again? Just record it!" And...here I am again with my left thigh on fire (again) from my laptop. I have such traumas for you.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

"If child-support wasn't court ordered I have paid it anyway"

yeah right ?

I’m divorced and just finished raising a child with zero help and court-ordered child support that was paid only sometimes, under duress.  If I had a dollar for every time I heard this over the last 18 years, I could treat every single person in this forum to lunch tomorrow.

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 24
1 minute ago, lucy711 said:

Okay, so Leida isn't a woman who was "ruined" out of wedlock.  She's divorced.  I wonder what she did that makes her a social outcast in Indonesia that she would leave her wealthy life to come to the USA.  There is more going on here.

Yeah, this situation seems even sketchier than usual.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I bet Leda actually WORKS in that mansion that she was waltzing around. Her alleged servants looked pissed when she introduced them on Instagram.

I am prepared to go all in on that notion. Leida made up her backstory out of whole cloth. 

Poor Jonathan can't fill his fridge with beer. Dear god. 

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I bet Leda actually WORKS in that mansion that she was waltzing around. Her alleged servants looked pissed when she introduced them on Instagram.

This^^^ all the livelong day!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

My friend just called, at the commercial break. He knows not to call me during the show and before we hung up, he told me that I'm more polite than his 80 something year old mother who simply told him, "thank you for calling, I have to go, fiance is on," and then hung up on him. 

This is hilarious! ? 

• Love 7