Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Oh man. 40 year old lives in an apartment? 

I'm a New Yorker so living in an apt. isn't the odd part (though it kind of is in Wisconsin I understand), but such a crappy apt. and his 19 year old kid splits the rent and bills? Damn. 

• Love 9

Who “splits rent” with their 19 year old child?!! (Unless that child has a child, then I understand making them contribute). If your kid is going to school/working, a respectful person who follows house rules, room and board for free until 21 or so is to be expected. I am not for kids living at home at THIRTY but 19 is YOUNG. 

This dude. Putting his 19year old child out for a piece of ass. No. If anything he should find a bigger place for ALL of them. 

• Love 23

Your 19 year old child is your roommate—splitting rent and bills? What the hell. That’s your child. Then again, your soon-to-be wife is the same age. This seems worse than the guy living with his mom. I can see sponging off mom, but sponging off your kid to pay the gas bill?

• Love 16
Just now, Lillith said:

I'm a New Yorker so living in an apt. isn't the odd part (though it kind of is in Wisconsin I understand), but such a crappy apt. and his 19 year old kid splits the rent and bills? Damn. 

There is absolutely no problem with living in an apartment. my comment was mostly about his rich fiancé being happy going from a mansion to an apartment. I don’t think she’ll be happy with that. 

• Love 9
Just now, lucy711 said:

She pays half the rent, and he is forcing her to move?  That's terrible.  I wish these people stopped putting their foreign "loves" ahead of their own children.

Right? I feel so bad for her. That’s terrible. I could never do that to my child. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh man. 40 year old lives in an apartment? Rich finance is going to be very mad.

What’s wrong with apartments?  Most people in large cities live in them.  Houses can be money pits.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Come on- I live in New York,

Apartments are fine.  I’ve seen some beautiful, beautiful very expensive apartments.  I didn’t finish my thought I meant that the rich Fiance is not going to be happy in an apartment in Wisconsin. My apologies for not being clear.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 5

I’m sticking with my notion that Asuelu is a symptom of Kalani’s low self esteem and poor choices. I think her sister likely loves her and wants her to stop giving attention to dudes that treat her like crap!

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

What’s wrong with apartments?  Most people in large cities live in them.  Houses can be money pits

He lives in Wisconsin, houses in the midwest are more reasonably priced and most people consider them a better investment than renting an apartment. So to me he seems to have poor money management.

Edited by Armchair Critic
he doesn't live in Ohio
  • Love 4

Wait. He lives in an (crappy) apartment (no offense to any NYers or those in expensive/high end markets) and splits the rent with his 19 year old daughter, but he wanted to go fight ISIS? Get your life sorted out before you set off to save the world, mate. 

• Love 15
Just now, Gobi said:

My God, all the women have caught Rachel's finger eye drying habit.

I was at the movies last night (A Star is Born...LOVE IT!), and I started tearing up and didn't have a napkin or tissue. I was thinking to myself, "Do NOT do the Rachel with  your fingers!!!"

• Love 12