Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh,  that’s from a meme that uses a high school picture of Taylor Swift. A person posted it and claimed that it was a girl named Becky who died from overdosing on marijuana. Somebody calls her on it and says “no, that’s Taylor Swift.” And   the original poster says “no, that’s Becky.”

Bahahaha I love it !! Kinda funny since we got the confusion too cousin versus ex! 

• Love 2
Just now, PityFree said:

Oh my God vomit he smelled his underwear to see if it was clean or not!!  Paul you are disgusting!!

How did this idiot train dogs to look for drugs when he sniffs underwear? 

• Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

I did not just see Pole smell the crotch of his underwear. now I know the true meaning of I got a trauma.

Thank goodness my head was turned toward the computer and I missed that. Yuck. Dude - did you forget you are on camera?

• Love 1
Just now, emjohnson03 said:

Paul and the Google...it blows my mind that's how they have to communicate!

It was so cute with Colin Firth in Love Actually but this ain't it!

My favorite movie! AND they both learned each other's language (somewhat) by the time he proposed to her!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Are you looking to harvest the American dollar?

No, but I would love someone to take me to a place where it doesn't snow!

4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Is there a Canadian equivalent of this show? I'd watch.

Not that I'm aware of.

• Love 1

Darcey says “we got intimate “, I would have asked what that means. 

Sex does not mean intimacy and intimacy does not mean sex. Perhaps  Darcey allowed Jesse to see her without makeup or heels?

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Except all the people would be kind and polite and sensible and there would be no google translate apps, no flouncing, no unemployed trash pickers, no fake Louboutins. 

So, the makeup artist for Rachel's day job is making up corpses in a funeral home? 

• Love 12

Jon's really...vacant, isn't he? And yay Rachel here's your fairy tale! You're marrying an unemployed debtor with no family present....the Duchess of Cambridge is so jealous right now...

• Love 14
1 hour ago, renatae said:

I should have known Ricky wasn't going to come clean on his own.

But when he was caught, he did tell X the truth!  HE TOLD HER THE TRUTH which is the most difficult thing in the world for a man to do and let's talk about that for a while instead of the bad stuff that he lied about.  He would never lie to her, except just then when I said he'd never lie to her.

"Sometimes I have to say things so to not have a problem" should be the tramp stamp that the various women in Ricky's life incrementally tattoo him with while he's sleeping.  

• Love 6
Just now, LilaFowler said:

Not yet. And I hope there's never a Canadian cast as the foreigner on the American show because I just know they'd pick a real beer-drinking, hockey-loving hoser who says, "aboot" and "eh" continually. I'd die of embarrassment, 

• Love 11
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t worry, Paul. She has her shit emoji pillow to remind herself of you.

I’m so behind... I thought that was a Hershey kiss emoji!!! 

I send it to my niece via text and email!!

I texted her... she said no offense taken she knew what I meant!!

• Love 19

Not that I think any of the kids should be subjected to this bullshit, but it’s crazy that Rachel’s older daughter isn’t a part of this lunacy at all.  It’s as if she’s just been left at home, forgotten halfway across the world.  Oh, wait . . . 

• Love 7

Wait - none of Jon's friends showed up? Who are the women - his mother and ?  Wow - one of the most depressing weddings I've ever seen. I'd feel better for them if they just went to the magistrate's office and had a nice lunch afterwards.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Not yet. And I hope there's never a Canadian cast as the foreigner on the American show because I just know they'd pick a real beer-drinking, hockey-loving hoser who says, "aboot" and "eh" continually. I'd die of embarrassment, 

If anything, it'd be the American trying to marry into Canada.

1 minute ago, lucy711 said:

If I were Rachel I'd be really sad my other daughter wasn't there.

She barely remembers that kid's name have the time.

• Love 2
Just now, PityFree said:

Rachel is using Lucy as a bridal bouquet.

She couldn’t have had Jon’s mom or sister hold Lucy?

I was gonna say....why did she have to walk that far with Lucy with her?

Even though Jon has no prospects, he does clean up nice, I'll give him that.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Marmiarmo said:

I think I just dislike Darcy.  Watching her pat her weave and stroke it made me want to scream at her.

I admit I can be shallow watching crap like this, but there is more to life than designer clothes and trying to look younger (and failing)

• Love 8

Jon...the suit, the pajama shirt underneath...the work boots, and the greasy-looking too long hair. Your bit of looks took a nosedive this season. And WHY do women with chunk insist on wearing wedding dresses that bare their arms and back fat? (I am in this category and would never). And Rachel carrying Lucy "down the aisle". Lucy will never learn to walk as her human shield. 

• Love 9