Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

What about Mary?

Um...a Roman Catholic doesn't believe that Mary had sex out of wedlock.  That's kinda the whole point.  Jesus is so special that God made her pregnant with him when she was still a virgin. 

Edited by lucy711
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

So what is exactly the point of Jon and Rachel getting married? Odds are Jon's never going to set foot on US soil. 

They're going to fight the big bad American system and its unfairness that's blocking their loveeeee.

• Love 5
Just now, PeaceLily2 said:

The go on a diet or work out! There are other options other than crying!  Grrrrr

Thank you.  If you don't like your body, you can do something.  There also isn't any shame with not being a size zero once you are in your 30s.

• Love 6

The bridal consultant should be experienced enough to suggest flattering dresses for all body types. And ask for a budget first. There are lots of suitable dresses at regular stores, or eBay, or local ads.

Edited by Frozendiva
Typo
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, snarkish said:

What's wrong with this scene? Dress store associate has "There's Something About Mary" hair going on. Sheri is channeling Amy Winehouse with the eye makeup. Oh, and let's wear a black sports bra to try on white wedding dresses. 

I need more Sangria...

Cranks up Billy Idol’s White Wedding.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rachel. Honey. We ALL used to weigh 105 pounds. 

I was 120 but yes..... I miss it too. I'm 150 and at my age, I am thinner than Angela!

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

The bridal consultant should be experienced enough to suggest flattering dresses for all body types. And ask for a budge first. There are lotd os suitable dresses at regular stores, or eBay, or local ads.

Or comb her hair in the morning before she gets to work.   Serious Flock of Seagulls going on

• Love 9