Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Life Is a Cabaret

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Given that Bethenny likes to speak fast AND skip texts that don't align with the narrative she's pushing, I don't know how her jumping up like a Jack-in-a-box and shoving a phone in someone's face will prove anything.

Release those texts!  Let us see 'em.  We shall be the ultimate judges!  

• Love 8
19 hours ago, artisto said:

Yep...her demeanor was perfect for that convo.  Ending an argument before it begins 101.

Yes but, who can forget the reactionary "mention it all"!   I sort of crave this level of Bethenny shut-her-down.  Whatever I think about Bethenny in any given moment, this 2 minutes will always rein supreme in the Taking Down Of Ramona category.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I sort of crave this level of Bethenny shut-her-down.

She will wrestle you to the ground.

Just now, artisto said:

She will wrestle you to the ground.

Yes, and take all the air in the room, but still, lol.

13 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Lingo - fabulous getaway spot in Costa Rica where Sonja and her interns are vacationing on her YAWT.  

She should have the anchor removed before sailing.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Jel said:

Psst Bodhigurl, I suggest emailing, tweeting, hand writing a thank you note, (and maybe a banner plane, to be safe), thanking, profusely thanking Dorinda for inspiring that there post.

Just to be safe. ;)

I suggest 3 bottles of wine, a kilo of nose candy, and a pint of blood.

Unfortunately you will have to provide this every week for the rest of your life

• Love 9
13 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

One of the biggest things I learned out of this episode - don't bother asking Dorinda for help with something, or to get connected to one of her connections. Because as gawd is my witness, if you don't thank her in the appropriate way, complete with banners, marching band, confetti canons and what not - you will pay. And pay. And pay. #NutcrackerGate #JovaniGate

you make a good point meme.jpg

• Love 6
12 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

That preview of the reunion - what is up with Carole coming in and saying "The DREEEEAAAMMM Team!" and then "I got your back! I got your back!" Great googly moogly what the hell happened to her? What BF said really wasn't THAT bad in the grand scheme of things. Sweet babeh Jeebuz I can't wait... Popcorn shall be popped. I hope I'm not disappointed...

Didn't Yolanda use that expression several seasons back on RHOBH? 

I recall her putting hearts on certain housewives' place cards and spewing some drivel about the ones with the hearts were her "dream team."

Can't wait to see in what context it's used with Carole.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I went to rewatch the scene with the nutcracker to be sure I remembered it right. That B had thanked D. And I hadn't remembered it exactly, but I was right. If that makes sense.  She said expressed huge appreciatiation to Dorinda. While Bethenny did initially thank the person who physically brought the nutcracker, she told Dorinda, "You Saved Christmas." I mean what bigger of a an expression of gratitude could Bethenny give to Mrs. Christmas herself, Dorinda, than, you saved Christmas? 

Watching Carole talk about it in her TH and to the other women, Carole was laying the seeds of discord even that early in the season.

Carole, Dorinda and Ramona talked off season before filming. They planned the gaslighting of Bethenny. Find everything you can to make her look bad. It was poorly executed - Ramona did the best because she wasn't caught on film in a lie.

Think back to the Berkshires meal with Dorinda, Ramona and Carole. Carole starts with have you seen Bethenny, I haven't seen much of her the past few months. Carole is saying this yet they just saw her at Dorinda's Halloween party and she sat next to her at Ramona's Hamptons party and Carole and Tinsley had breakfast before looking at B's investment property. The reason Carole said this was so that Dorinda could re-tell what Bethenny said to her - only she didn't say what Bethenny said. You know Dorinda was already pissed from the coke statements and now she is super pissed because of the you're a drunk comment on the plane. Carole was already pissed at Bethenny, because Bethenny told her to her face what she felt about Adam.

The same thing happens in regards to the nutcracker. Bethenny said you saved Christmas to Dorinda in front of all of the ladies. They also showed the clip of Bethenny jumping up and down thanking Dorinda in the Berkshires with Carole sitting right there on the steps. Carole even asks what are you talking about? Bethenny elaborates on the nutcracker and is hugging Dorinda. This clip was not shown until a later episode, but the TH shots are of Carole and Dorinda saying Bethenny was rude and didn't thank Dorinda. Ramona tells Bethenny Dorinda was so hurt that she didn't thank her for the nutcracker when they had the phone argument. Bethenny confronts Dorinda, and Dorinda says she wasn't mad and Ramona shouldn't be speaking for her. She claims to not have been speaking about it to the other ladies.

Carole keeps claiming that Bethenny talked to the other ladies about her behind her back - the only one she said anything to is Dorinda. I do not see Bethenny confiding anything Carole to Ramona or Tinsley or Sonja or Luann.

Carole, Ramona & Dorinda made a big thing of Bethenny's comment that Carole seemed sad. Yet they don't see how much they themselves have been huddled together on camera talking about Bethenny - it was happening in Cartagena.

• Love 19
20 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

My raccoon is quite musical, and could accompany drown out Luann's singing by playing the windchimes.

Walnutqueen will arrive with party favors for all - fabulous Pam McCoy faux fur coats (NOT rented by Crooks to "gift" Vicky) and some lovely leather jackets; vintage purses; and all the sparkly vintage costume jewelry your hearts desire.

Then I'll bogart all the caviar condiments and retire to my room with a bottle of vodka and a platter of crab legs.

ETA - my raccoon arrived a day early, and seems to like the pretty boys on Animal Kingdom just as much as the housewives.  She thought Craig cleaned up nicely.   I had to tell her he doesn't really live here in Oceanside, 'cause she was ready to book it to the beach!  :-)

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
Deleted the clapping raccoon. Don't wanna harsh anyone's mellow.
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I want to come to the party too, but I am in 100% pain,with 60% brain function. I'll just sit in the limo at the curb, in my white jeans, seething over the fact, that even though none of you know I'm here, no one came out to check on me.

Will your limo have a see through fridge, artfully filled with pleasing food?  That you never allow your children to eat because they had their one almond quota for the day?

Oh my love.  

• Love 20
25 minutes ago, TipseyGirl said:

Why does Ramona walk like she's wearing a poopy diaper?

LOL.  That's it!

29 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yes but, who can forget the reactionary "mention it all"!   I sort of crave this level of Bethenny shut-her-down.  Whatever I think about Bethenny in any given moment, this 2 minutes will always rein supreme in the Taking Down Of Ramona category.

I also loved the take down of Holla at the pool when she called Beth a Know-it-All.

"Well, if you ever need to know something, come to me.  Because I...know.it.all!

Spontaneous, perfect. Like her response to Moaner the other night.

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole, Dorinda and Ramona talked off season before filming. They planned the gaslighting of Bethenny. Find everything you can to make her look bad. It was poorly executed - Ramona did the best because she wasn't caught on film in a lie.

Think back to the Berkshires meal with Dorinda, Ramona and Carole. Carole starts with have you seen Bethenny, I haven't seen much of her the past few months. Carole is saying this yet they just saw her at Dorinda's Halloween party and she sat next to her at Ramona's Hamptons party and Carole and Tinsley had breakfast before looking at B's investment property. The reason Carole said this was so that Dorinda could re-tell what Bethenny said to her - only she didn't say what Bethenny said. You know Dorinda was already pissed from the coke statements and now she is super pissed because of the you're a drunk comment on the plane. Carole was already pissed at Bethenny, because Bethenny told her to her face what she felt about Adam.

The same thing happens in regards to the nutcracker. Bethenny said you saved Christmas to Dorinda in front of all of the ladies. They also showed the clip of Bethenny jumping up and down thanking Dorinda in the Berkshires with Carole sitting right there on the steps. Carole even asks what are you talking about? Bethenny elaborates on the nutcracker and is hugging Dorinda. This clip was not shown until a later episode, but the TH shots are of Carole and Dorinda saying Bethenny was rude and didn't thank Dorinda. Ramona tells Bethenny Dorinda was so hurt that she didn't thank her for the nutcracker when they had the phone argument. Bethenny confronts Dorinda, and Dorinda says she wasn't mad and Ramona shouldn't be speaking for her. She claims to not have been speaking about it to the other ladies.

Carole keeps claiming that Bethenny talked to the other ladies about her behind her back - the only one she said anything to is Dorinda. I do not see Bethenny confiding anything Carole to Ramona or Tinsley or Sonja or Luann.

Carole, Ramona & Dorinda made a big thing of Bethenny's comment that Carole seemed sad. Yet they don't see how much they themselves have been huddled together on camera talking about Bethenny - it was happening in Cartagena.

So, Carole, Dorinda, and Ramona knew that Bethenny would open the season by saying that Carole never supported her? And they knew beforehand that Bethenny would tell Dorinda that she called Adam an operator? And they knew beforehand that Bethenny would intimate to Ramona that Carole is a puppet? This was all before the Berkshires trip.

Like, that Berkshires trip happened episode 8 and they had been filming for weeks by then. There was already tension between Carole and Bethenny by the time the women arrived there. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 12
41 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Didn't Yolanda use that expression several seasons back on RHOBH? 

I recall her putting hearts on certain housewives' place cards and spewing some drivel about the ones with the hearts were her "dream team."

Can't wait to see in what context it's used with Carole.

Carol and Dorinda and Tinsley too went into the reunion thinking they would decimate Bethenny. They were over confident because they had a majority of the cast in their side.

i maintain that it didn’t go their way as much as they thought it would.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, dosodog said:

Will your limo have a see through fridge, artfully filled with pleasing food?  That you never allow your children to eat because they had their one almond quota for the day?

Oh my love.  

No more gifs. Don't wanna hurt the iPads.
  • Love 7

I want to come to the party too, but I am in 100% pain,with 60% brain function. I'll just sit in the limo at the curb, in my white jeans, seething over the fact, that even though none of you know I'm here, no one came out to check on me.

Please tell me you have your super cape aka Martyr White Bathrobe. I also hope you remember to bring your selfie stick as typing is difficult for you but taking photos is not.

I'll come out every half hour and bop you with my Ramona Floaty Noodle to make sure you're still present

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Oh my love.  

Hah!

Let there be lemons and Daisy's dispensary of supplements (a Rinna ziplock bag will do)

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Can there be a magician/escape artist at the party to show us how to get out of handcuffs?

Raccoon's got you covered.  Her clever little hands can pick any handcuff lock.  Then she'll peel you a grape.

By the way. who's going to stop at Target to pick up steal party favors for us?

• Love 7

28 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Oh my love.  

I meant to add the following.

Whoever is coming as Shannon Beador needs to sit in the limo with SweetieDarling.

I want to hear David? David? David? David? David? coming out of that car all night

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Oh my love.  

If you chew that almond really well, it can last you for days. I was thinking of bringing some cleanse punch...what is the bathroom to guest ratio?

6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hah!

Let there be lemons and Daisy's dispensary of supplements (a Rinna ziplock bag will do)

eat swallow the contents of RInna's bag for breakfast. Have you seen my walk-in medicine cabinet?

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I agree.  The ONLY person who knew that Lu had invited Scott was Tinsley.  There was no reason to tell Dorinda ANYTHING.  A grownup deletes the text and leaves it to the ether.  What did she think she was going to accomplish?  Look Dorinda - LuAnn is totally dissing you and being mean.

And really, Princess Overbite - that was the worst advice I've heard.  Yeah, it's a big day for LuAnn - and we know Dorinda is a mean drunk.  Let's tell her something that will completely set her off and then ruin the evening for everyone -- that way we won't have to wait for the 4th of July for the fireworks!

Hah!

I just read somewhere else Adam was nicknamed the Earl of Red Onions

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TipseyGirl said:

Why does Ramona walk like she's wearing a poopy diaper?

Ramona has all the grace of a rhinoceros with a foot trapped in the mud.

In an early reunion (season 1 or season 2, I believe), Ramona (wearing a dress, no less) arises from the couch with legs fully spread, hands and knees, and foists herself up like a truck driver whose been on the road for three days straight.  

I'm also of the opinion that some of these housewives really need to lay off the stilettos as well.  Some (like Ramona, Lisa Vanderpump, and others) just walk like a demented duck trying to balance on them.  Just not a good look.  

• Love 15
Just now, Persnickety1 said:

In an early reunion (season 1 or season 2, I believe), Ramona (wearing a dress, no less) arises from the couch with legs fully spread, hands and knees, and foists herself up like a truck driver whose been on the road for three days straight.  

I'm also of the opinion that some of these housewives really need to lay off the stilettos as well.  Some (like Ramona, Lisa Vanderpump, and others) just walk like a demented duck trying to balance on them.  Just not a good look.  

LVP is pretty much a train wreck from the neck down imo.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Lu mentions Jovani.  LOL.

I think Lu's voice is shot, for real and possibly for good.  Any singers up in here?  Opinions?

Sure seems like it.  She's right there in Marge Schott territory. (too obscure?  She was the notorious owner of the Cincinnati Reds and an avid smoker)  Actually, Luann sounds worse.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Actually, Luann sounds worse.

Wow wow Wow! /moaner

Lu sounds much worse.

She just sounds so hoarse this season. I thought maybe she had a cold or perhaps overtraining for her show. But it's possible that age and strain and smoking has just taken it away. 

In her THs, her voice is so low. And it's not like she's talking with a sore throat - she looks completely comfortable. I think that's just the way it is now.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Please tell me you have your super cape aka Martyr White Bathrobe. I also hope you remember to bring your selfie stick as typing is difficult for you but taking photos is not.

I'll come out every half hour and bop you with my Ramona Floaty Noodle to make sure you're still present

We’re gonna need floaty noodle races at this shindig. 

PS once I get there, I’m choosing which room I want to stay in. I need the biggest bed and the biggest bathroom. It’s a tradition! (Valet? Unpack my suitcase!)

36 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Raccoon's got you covered.  Her clever little hands can pick any handcuff lock.  Then she'll peel you a grape.

By the way. who's going to stop at Target to pick up steal party favors for us?

I’ll get ‘em while I’m picking up the Pringles. That dollar section has some fun stuff.

23 minutes ago, bagger said:

stunning!

JOVANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LOL “Come see me now coz you don’t know where I’ll be next”

The Palm Beach hoosegow? Promises? The Holiday Inn off 46 in Parsippany?

• Love 11
4 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

ha ha ha ha ha ha...ahhhhh so true... ha ha ha...

We don't? Bethenny saying "I'm so thankful" at Dorinda's home, and then later "you saved Christmas" along with her reaction when she received it, aren't thanks enough? I'm sure Lu thanked her as well. We honestly don't know if either also gave a simple thank you. And ultimately you don't give people stuff to get in return, yes, common decency usually indicates it but I have a hard time believing neither woman thanked her - they just didn't thank her on camera in the way she expected them to (although again, we literally heard and saw Bethenny say "I'm so thankful" while drooling all over Dorinda at her house....) I'm not sure how inviting John to the show would be a fitting thank you for Dorinda connecting Lu to Jovani.

The way I remember it, Beth said that to the guy (sorry, I don't remember his name) who brought the nutcracker, not Dorinda. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole was poking at Bethenny all season. I wonder if something happened while filming Bethenny and Frederick's show? Maybe Carole felt she deserved more air time? Carole was boring on that show too

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hah!

I just read somewhere else Adam was nicknamed the Earl of Red Onions

He looks like he smells of onions.

1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

It's what makes her so enjoyable to watch. Esp when she does the Elaine Benes.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

I agree.  The ONLY person who knew that Lu had invited Scott was Tinsley.  There was no reason to tell Dorinda ANYTHING.  A grownup deletes the text and leaves it to the ether.  What did she think she was going to accomplish?  Look Dorinda - LuAnn is totally dissing you and being mean.

And really, Princess Overbite - that was the worst advice I've heard.  Yeah, it's a big day for LuAnn - and we know Dorinda is a mean drunk.  Let's tell her something that will completely set her off and then ruin the evening for everyone -- that way we won't have to wait for the 4th of July for the fireworks!

Carole was pissed.  Luanne didn't join in the "let's take Bethenny down"  club.  She had to get even.

• Love 13

Since the airlines have tightened their restrictions on support animals (no exotics, NO PEACOCKS!), and we can't afford the airfare to anywhere, Babalu kitty, Raccoon and I will be arriving to the PTV party in a FAMILY VAAAAAAAAN!!!!  Don't be surprised if I show up as high as a huffing Kim Richards, since I'll be siphoning gasoline from unsuspecting victims across the country.  I'll also be peeing beside my vehicle on the side of the freeway, unabashedly (but not into the silver ice bucket).  If possible, I'll borrow steal a pair of chonies from someone's clothesline, just so I can wash them in Sonja's bidet.

Kindly prepare some Eggs a la Francais upon my arrival, while wearing a black bikini.  Then roast a chicken for Babalu, while wearing sexy lingerie.  Raccoon prefers her eggs served raw, but she don't give a fuck if they're touching other food.  She's sometimes a rather noisy and messy eater, just like Carole and Dorinda, which is why she won't be eating while the cameras are running.   Clever girl learned that by watching a few episodes of the ho'wives; why they can't do the same after so many seasons is a mystery.   :-)

If Dorinda is ever burned at the stake, I expect her to shout out "JOVANI",  just like Myrtle Snow on American Horror Story (BALENCIAGA!!!).

Edited by walnutqueen
because there is only 1 N in Jovani
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

“Come see me now coz you don’t know where I’ll be next”

The Palm Beach hoosegow? Promises? The Holiday Inn off 46 in Parsippany?

Orr...maybe she thinks/knows her Season 14 11 contract is in jeopardy?  

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Carole was poking at Bethenny all season. I wonder if something happened while filming Bethenny and Frederick's show? Maybe Carole felt she deserved more air time? Carole was boring on that show too

He looks like he smells of onions.

It's what makes her so enjoyable to watch. Esp when she does the Elaine Benes.

33 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Carole was pissed.  Luanne didn't join in the "let's take Bethenny down"  club.  She had to get even.

The something that happened is Bethenny told Carole how she felt about Adam in more detail when Adam dumped Carole. Bethenny mentioned it in one of her early TH shots. Something along the lines I knew when I said it I put my foot in my mouth and I couldn't take it back, I apologized but it was too late. I think Carole doesn't want it out there just how long ago she was dumped. She also wanted her new season story line to be how much Adam wants her back. The Houston trip that Adam was asked to go on where he wanted to be paid - Carole said she found out from Adam and other "friends". Hurricane Harvey hit Houston Aug 2017. I believe Bethenny was in Houston a week after - this was way before they started filming. If Carole heard about this - she heard about it then - way before filming that's why she is pissed. Adam also dumped her a long time ago. She does not want Adam to be seen as Lackadaisical Loser especially if she wants her story to be he wants her back and she doesn't want to appear to be desperate on camera.

I think that is why Dorinda is mad at Luann as well - she didn't join that club as well as remaining friends with her arch nemesis Sonja.

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Since the airlines have tightened their restrictions on support animals (no exotics, NO PEACOCKS!), and we can't afford the airfare to anywhere, Babalu kitty, Raccoon and I will be arriving to the PTV party in a FAMILY VAAAAAAAAN!!!!  Don't be surprised if I show up as high as a huffing Kim Richards, since I'll be siphoning gasoline from unsuspecting victims across the country. 

Bwah! Are you going to stop by Bass Lake on the way?   I'd like to submit my RSVP to this fabulous party.  I will be bringing a casserole and a gallon of tea made with brown water & ice cubes (Don't worry. It blends nicely so you'll never know where that water came from!)

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The something that happened is Bethenny told Carole how she felt about Adam in more detail when Adam dumped Carole. Bethenny mentioned it in one of her early TH shots. Something along the lines I knew when I said it I put my foot in my mouth and I couldn't take it back, I apologized but it was too late.

A theory - Carole spent the summer is Lala Land.  Her pr savvy friends filled her head with oh you’re the star, don’t let her push you around, the show would be better without her, you could really use this to get ahead, Bethenny is your problem.  So she decided she could start a fight and win.  I remember at the beginning of the season I told her in my imagination to not make the same mistakes Jill made.  But it happened again.  So this should be a cautionary tale for Ramona.  Don’t do it.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, ryebread said:

I'm still feeling sorry for Bethenny, because of Dennis, so it feels kind of wrong to bag on her right now but this has been bugging me since Scary Island >> When she screamed at Kelly,  "Go to sleep.  GO TO SLEEP!".  I felt sorry/scared for the baby she was carrying because I knew that child would, someday, end up on the receiving end of that vicious tongue .

Same with Dorinda's unhinged, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH" in Cartagena. And so many other threatening, spittle soaked admonishments.  Poor Hannah. :-(

Spittle Soaked Admonishment would be a good name for a 90s band.

I hear you and also cringe at the thought of a little one getting yelled at. Hannah probably was and Bryn probably will be one day too, and in spite of it, they'll survive.  I don't know any mothers who don't lose it on occasion, and as much as I have hated it when I lost it with my kid, I apologized and he forgave me.  We want those losing it moments to be very infrequent of course, but perfection as a parent is not a reasonable goal for most people, mostly because a) bad days and b) kids can be really annoying. 

I worry about moms who lose it all the time, and I worry about moms who are overly controlling, cold and distant -- I honestly don't see Bethenny as either one.  This latest thing though, I do worry about. It's hard to hold it together under these circumstances, but fortunately she has respite in that Jason has Bryn half of the time. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Whoever is coming as Shannon Beador needs to sit in the limo with SweetieDarling.

I think you mean whoever is coming as Shannon Beador dressed as Brett Michaels.  The greatest iteration of Shannon Beador to date. 

• Love 12
On 8/16/2018 at 10:16 AM, sasha206 said:

I think the whole Tins bringing up the invite and Carole encouraging her is all producer-driven to create the drama. 

Absolutely.  Carole was so half-hearted, I figured Andy Cohen had threatened her with a lien on her salary or something.

It's official:  Dorinda Can Do No Wrong in my eyes. Not after her fabulous champagne-opening lesson—which I'm seriously thinking of recording and saving as a kind of audio visual aid for all future revelry chez moi.

But, I have to say.  If she really loved John, she would be so-o-o happy for him that he was not invited to that ghastly Countess show.  Truthfully, I've seen better cabaret acts produced by 5th graders.  And what does Andy Cohen have on those Broadway stars who actually showed up and performed?  Are their mothers tied up in Andy Cohen's basement?  Or does he merely have pix of them in compromising positions with barnyard animals?

I hadn't heard that LuAnne was back in rehab.  I will miss her at the reunion.

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

A theory - Carole spent the summer is Lala Land.  Her pr savvy friends filled her head with oh you’re the star, don’t let her push you around, the show would be better without her, you could really use this to get ahead, Bethenny is your problem.  So she decided she could start a fight and win.  I remember at the beginning of the season I told her in my imagination to not make the same mistakes Jill made.  But it happened again.  So this should be a cautionary tale for Ramona.  Don’t do it.

Alternate theory - Carole wants to see if she can get an advance on a new book - a follow up to What Remains - delving more into Caroline Bissette.

Because of RHONY she was known more as the BFF to Bethenny for 3 years not Caroline Bissette. She resents that public perception. The pitch for the book will have more success if she can find a way to re-emphasize her imaginary BFF status to Caroline

• Love 9
On 8/15/2018 at 5:37 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

LOL at Ramona dancing to this non song.  

and annoying everyone sitting behind her.

she has become a joke and the Maven comment is laughable

27 minutes ago, Maximona said:

I figured Andy Cohen had threatened her with a lien on her salary or something.

or renaming all her pets with better names

2 hours ago, vetiver said:

I found it amusing when Beth said:

"I find Carole superficial"

while getting glammed up by two people in her specially designed make-up room.

and then having a clip on hunk of hair sticking out the entire show.

The preview of the Tell All was hilarious- WTF was she wearing?

A Muskrat on her head and horribly done boobs

• Love 4