Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

But the main thing Jesse wanted to know was which stadium he was seeing. He asked if it was Yankee Stadium. Sorry, but any NYer worth her/his salt knows that it's Shea Stadium in Queens (Mets). I'm sure darcey told him she "practically lives in NYC," esp w/ her fashion industry connections. That gaffe was just inexcusable. She did seem really clueless and dumb at that point. But yeah,  Jesse is a bully and it extends beyond sightseeing. He has figured out Darcey is a dumb, insecure woman and takes every opportunity to beat her down verbally. There's nothing she can do about that. She just doesn't need to be w/ Jesse; he will never respect her or see her as his mental equal.

Yeah, she should have known it was Shea, but I get the feeling she has no interest in or awareness of sports, professional or personal (like riding a bike!), so I'm willing to give her a pass.  What I won't give her a pass on is acting like his question didn't matter--couldn't they have asked their driver?  I truly think she is a masochist, working hard at baiting him to verbally abuse her.  Why on earth would she tell him he was no longer "grumpy grandpa" instead of saying "you seem like you feel better" or something?  Every single verbal exchange on both sides is a provocation--they both seem incapable of saying anything neutral.  Even her saying she didn't know which stadium it was was delivered in a dismissive, nasty tone, when it would have been so easy to say "gosh I don't know--let's ask the driver."

• Love 12
On 8/28/2018 at 11:04 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Just watched it.  Good Lort!  I hate these people yet I can not turn away!

Angela- I give her props for learning a few phrases and how to greet Michael's mother.  It's more than most of the 90 day fiancee gang does.  However she lost me with the ciggies and the way she acted at the market. I don't think he meant to be insulting by calling her fat.   English is not his or the shopgirl's first language so I think he was trying to correctly explain the situation using correct terms and it just came out wrong.  He was trying to do something nice for granny and she couldn't just accept it. She would probably look thinner in a Nigerian dress, all covered up, without back fat hanging out.

Rickey- Not only does he wear camo, he wears clashing camo as an all over outfit.  I'm thinking this whole trip wasn't about meeting Melissa, he just wanted time away from his children and responsiblities and failures of everyday life to have a boinkfest.  I love that he's all" I want to be a gentleman and not pressure her....." cause he just totally planned this trip without her input and showed up and demanded she meet with him and drop everything to hang out with him.  It seems like tricky rickey has another lady in line .  Shopping for stepmoms in columbia.

Tarik-ki tikki tavi- Hazel can do so much better.  I love that he wore his best pharroh tank top to meet her parents.  No one knows how to make a great first impression like this bozo. Yes, the church service was weird and too long.  Tar pit needs to understand that this is ingrained in Hazel, she will likely carry some of her beliefs with her and might even want to go to church if she comes to America.  If she's away from home, lonely, etc.... she might draw into that sort of community and have deeper beliefs even if she seems non religious away from her parents NOW.

Jesse/Darcy- Dang her sister is the younger looking /prettier twin!  Jesse is always threatening to just full leave.  Then leave!  No one wants to see them!  I usually tune these two out, but I wanted to see the house they were staying in- it was very pretty and definitely the star of their segment.  Even if I believed this was a real actual relationship; they would never make it- they are fighting over how to eat pizza and elbows so there is no hope.

Karine/Pol- I hate Paul more each week.  Probably the only way Karine can deal with him is to tune him out by focusing on social media and not caring about anything.  She does act like a 12 year old, but he probably likes it.  Her parents always seem so nice and caring.  They probably know she'll have a better life in the US so they okayed the relationship.

The Lucy show- I really didnt think Jon's sister was rude at all.  She probably knows and has dealt with Jon's behavior and girlfriends forever and I do think she's tired of it and was trying to warn rachel .  And yes, Rachael needs a makeover; you can go to nice goodwills and get really cute flattering outfits so she has no excuse to wear baggy t-shirts and jeans every single day.

Unless that's what she likes/prefers to wear.

• Love 10
On 8/26/2018 at 10:14 PM, rideashire said:

I don't think he meant to offend her, I was just amused he came right out and said fat. The tact is not really there at all, but it's probably better she learn that now.

In a lot of developing nations, "fat" is used as at the very least just a descriptive word, and sometimes, a compliment.  Conversely, sometimes "skinny" is an insult.  

Jamaica is a country that is unfortunately now buying into "thin fever", where they refer to larger women as "fluffy girls" now -- not always admiringly.  But when my husband and I went to Jamaica 18 times between 1986 and 2007, I didn't have to be self-conscious at all, because "women of size" were then regarded as attractive.  I had a colleague from Jamaica who was very thin and she told me everyone in her extended family in Jamaica thought she had worms because she was so thin.

• Love 4
On 8/28/2018 at 11:04 AM, doyouevengohere said:

And yes, Rachael needs a makeover; you can go to nice goodwills and get really cute flattering outfits so she has no excuse to wear baggy t-shirts and jeans every single day.

It seems like she had a really nice figure before Lucy. Even one of her shots while she was pregnant w/ Lucy showed her w/ a great figure + bump. She may be holding out until she loses the baby weight. I was like that; I felt I was admitting defeat if I bought clothes in a larger size after each kid. And apparently it's harder to regain the old figure after baby #2 and beyond than it is after baby #1.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That is plausible but that whole pregnancy or *prenancy (*TM Pole) test confused me.  Karine came out of the bathroom and said "I'm sorry," then he said "Baby? Yes baby? Not my baby?" then Karine nodded no baby...so what was that?

I find whining like a child to put a baby in me is a real turn on for men, lol.  Karine has no clue what she is in for if she agrees to move to the US with Pole and his mother, Karine is unaware she will have a sister wife! LOL.

I was thinking she lied about the result.  "Nope, I'm not pregnant Paul!  Now, have sex with me, make a baby with me that I'll pop out prematurely..."  HARVEST THAT AMERICAN DOLLAR GIRL!

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Yeah, she should have known it was Shea, but I get the feeling she has no interest in or awareness of sports, professional or personal (like riding a bike!), so I'm willing to give her a pass.  What I won't give her a pass on is acting like his question didn't matter--couldn't they have asked their driver?  I truly think she is a masochist, working hard at baiting him to verbally abuse her.  Why on earth would she tell him he was no longer "grumpy grandpa" instead of saying "you seem like you feel better" or something?  Every single verbal exchange on both sides is a provocation--they both seem incapable of saying anything neutral.  Even her saying she didn't know which stadium it was was delivered in a dismissive, nasty tone, when it would have been so easy to say "gosh I don't know--let's ask the driver."

Yeah! What is that!? It's like she's being deliberately annoying and argumentative. Maybe her sad little way of holding her ground in the presence of a bully?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Wouldn't that make him an overbearing tyrant? Not a clueless, glassy-eyed nitwit?

Sounds like a Basil Fawlty insult!  Now, whenever Jon comes on screen, I will hear "clueless, glassy-eyed nitwit" in a John Cleese voice.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I told Mr. Frauded that next time we go to his mom's house and she makes that godawful meatloaf I was going to pull the old mamma bird routine on him like Angela did with the snails, well he said I had better have a good divorce lawyer on speed dial.  Sigh... Maybe she just didn't have the money for a new dress, I mean she had to scrape together 2 credit cards to pay for the hotel. I am not sure how much those dresses run, but I am sure she would rather spend the $ on her Marlboro's than on a dress. 

Ding ding ding.   Michael never said "let me buy you a dress".  Marlboro Meemaw is completely $$$ tapped out.  Scammers NEVER dip in their own pockets

• Love 9

I get the practicality of a fanny pack, I used them myself way back when. I especially like the hard cover pocket on the front for my sunglasses but I digress. I suppose it's just odd that Ricky's blathering about going to meet this amazing sexy woman he's only seen pictures of online and is wearing his best new fanny pack to meet her. It's just him making it odd because the whole situation is odd.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LocalGovt said:

Unless that's what she likes/prefers to wear.

I'm with you.  She's a mother to a young baby.  It's December in the UK.  She's probably cold as balls since she's from NM.  I'm glad she's not like Darcey, toddling around everywhere in ridiculous heels.  

P.S. She got a lot of flack here for wearing a t shirt in bed.  Maybe that was just for the cameras and she didn't want to be filmed wearing "the good stuff", or she was planning on shortly being naked so the shirt didn't matter.

9 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

I get the practicality of a fanny pack, I used them myself way back when. I especially like the hard cover pocket on the front for my sunglasses but I digress. I suppose it's just odd that Ricky's blathering about going to meet this amazing sexy woman he's only seen pictures of online and is wearing his best new fanny pack to meet her. It's just him making it odd because the whole situation is odd.

Oh, Ricky is odd AF, but I'm more judgey about the unmatched camo and the man capris.  

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

[Rachel] She got a lot of flack here for wearing a t shirt in bed.  Maybe that was just for the cameras...

I’m convinced that the participants don’t show what they really wear to bed for filming and that Rachel in a t shirt, Darcey waking up in full makeup and Angela wearing a bra under her nightie is just for the camera. 

On another topic, could it be that Hazel’s super religious parents are so eager to unload her onto a wealthy (in their eyes at least) American husband is because she had a baby out of wedlock and is now considered “damaged goods” among the locals? 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, eatsleep said:

But the main thing Jesse wanted to know was which stadium he was seeing. He asked if it was Yankee Stadium. Sorry, but any NYer worth her/his salt knows that it's Shea Stadium in Queens (Mets). I'm sure darcey told him she "practically lives in NYC," esp w/ her fashion industry connections. That gaffe was just inexcusable. She did seem really clueless and dumb at that point. But yeah,  Jesse is a bully and it extends beyond sightseeing. He has figured out Darcey is a dumb, insecure woman and takes every opportunity to beat her down verbally. There's nothing she can do about that. She just doesn't need to be w/ Jesse; he will never respect her or see her as his mental equal.

2 hours ago, Mothra said:

So this is where I be that person and point out that it's actually Citi Field.  They knocked Shea down 2009 and built a parking lot on it.

And she could just be a chick who's not into sports.  But yes, no need to act like a dick.  The driver probably knew.  Or, you know, use a smart phone to look it up.  It'd probably be more fun that badgering each over into fits of annoyance.

• Love 6

It seems like she had a really nice figure before Lucy. Even one of her shots while she was pregnant w/ Lucy showed her w/ a great figure + bump. She may be holding out until she loses the baby weight. I was like that; I felt I was admitting defeat if I bought clothes in a larger size after each kid. And apparently it's harder to regain the old figure after baby #2 and beyond than it is after baby #1.

This is true.  And if it's what she wants to wear in her everyday life; then great, but she was going to meet the love of her life and be on television.  I don't know; a pretty top, a nice skirt......I mean I thought she dressed sorta cute back in Arizona and when she went out with friends.  Maybe she thought it was going to be really cold.  Maybe as they show her as time goes on and she and Jon "date" she'll show that she brought more to wear.

I also think Tarik and Angela need makeovers.  Maybe that can be a new TLC show; make me over before I meet my internet soul mate.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 15

I forget whether it was Tarik or Ricky, but when they were out with a group of friends in an early episode, didn't one have a pretty brunette as a friend? If it was Ricky, could she be the woman who shows up in the previews? (or am I imagining the whole scene?) 

17 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I wanted to cry watching Cruella and JaegerMeister leave that beautiful pie on the table.

Another NYC-born-and-bred outlier here  now living in DC where the pizza sucks ... basically weaned on Mimi's and Tony's Hav-A-Pizza in the 60s/70s (oh, and Silver Moon, way long gone). NO ONE (outside of a few Jersey suburbs) can even come close to New York pizza, no matter how much they claim to ... it HAS to not only fold but then kinda sag at the tip and drip oozing greasy cheese onto the wax paper. Extra points for pizza palate.

That said, I confess I turned my nose up a bit at the pizza they showed at ... Angelo's, was it? it didn't look big enough or thin enough or potentially gooey enough to me at first glance (I am such a pizza snob) ... but what I REALLY called foul on? WHO WHO WHO goes to a New York pizzeria, orders a full pizza, AND orders two YOOGE bowls of some sort of pasta (gnocchi, maybe? couldn't quite tell) to eat BEFORE the pizza? SACRILEGE!!!! I call BS. Or maybe it was just show for skinny Darcey and the crew got fed. 

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

This is true.  And if it's what she wants to wear in her everyday life; then great, but she was going to meet the love of her life and be on television.  I don't know; a pretty top, a nice skirt......I mean I thought she dressed sorta cute back in Arizona and when she went out with friends.  Maybe she thought it was going to be really cold.  Maybe as they show her as time goes on and she and Jon "date" she'll show that she brought more to wear.

I also think Tarik and Angela need makeovers.  Maybe that can be a new TLC show; make me over before I meet my internet soul mate.

Yeah, Hazel's hair is entirely too long. That super long Duggar-esque hair is so unflattering and gross to me. And Hazel's is sooo thin! And dyed that weird strawberry blonde color. Ugh. Tarik is just goofy and a tool. I don't think there's much that can be done to help that.

26 minutes ago, Lemur said:

So this is where I be that person and point out that it's actually Citi Field.  They knocked Shea down 2009 and built a parking lot on it.

And she could just be a chick who's not into sports.  But yes, no need to act like a dick.  The driver probably knew.  Or, you know, use a smart phone to look it up.  It'd probably be more fun that badgering each over into fits of annoyance.

Oh OK. I left NYC and moved far away in 1990. But I knew it was not Yankee Stadium.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I forget whether it was Tarik or Ricky, but when they were out with a group of friends in an early episode, didn't one have a pretty brunette as a friend? If it was Ricky, could she be the woman who shows up in the previews? (or am I imagining the whole scene?) 

Rickey had a pretty, blonde friend. I don't recall seeing any of Tarik's friends.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Sing it sister!. Darcey is not sophisticated at all. Way too many visible labels. Overdone face. Ridiculous hair. Staying AND eating in Times Square? Nope. She is dull and clueless. Jesse should have bought his own ticket to NYC and paid for his own hotel room and he could have avoided being constantly annoyed, embarrassed and tired of her. 

• Love 11
Just now, spankydoll said:

Staying AND eating in Times Square? Nope. She is dull and clueless. Jesse should have bought his own ticket to NYC and paid for his own hotel room and he could have avoided being constantly annoyed, embarrassed and tired of her.

I think all that was set up by production in exchange for free advertising for the restaurants, hotel, etc. 

• Love 4

Last week I commented on Tarik having a strong manly smell after his long journey, and Hazel being possibly overwhelmed.

This week we saw Hazel brushing her teeth in the sink, and then asking Tarik "did you brush your teeth?" He said "of course, do I have dragon breath?" So, again my theory is she is somewhat bothered by his foreign (?erotic) pheromones. 

Speaking of showers, creepy Jesse and his "I will shower and get ready." I'm assuming he said this for his online fans. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I’m convinced that the participants don’t show what they really wear to bed for filming and that Rachel in a t shirt, Darcey waking up in full makeup and Angela wearing a bra under her nightie is just for the camera. 

On another topic, could it be that Hazel’s super religious parents are so eager to unload her onto a wealthy (in their eyes at least) American husband is because she had a baby out of wedlock and is now considered “damaged goods” among the locals? 

Well, I sleep raw, and if I were on this show, I'd wear a t-shirt for the times I was being filmed, I guess.  I don't care too much about what Rachel's sleeping in, and I kind of doubt Jon cares, either, and I do get it about baby weight and wanting to be comfortable, but the fact remains that her online photos showed a woman wearing more makeup and nicer clothing, and that's who Jon was expecting.  He did say, shortly after meeting her, that "she doesn't look like the women I usually date."  She seems very, very interested in marrying Jon ("I'm hoping for a proposal") and I would think it would be smart of her to gussy up a little bit.  It is possible to stay warm and comfortable in less sloppy-looking clothes.  Leggings and a nice sweater, for instance.

And I think you're probably right about Hazel's parents (or at least her mother).  Does the little boy live with his father?  We've never heard Tarik mention him.  I'm thinking Tarik doesn't know about the boy.

1 hour ago, Lemur said:

You know, if Darcey had really had her wits about her, she would have said, "Yeah, that's Yankee Stadium."  Tranquillity prevails.  I mean, what difference would it make?  When he asked what that museum was, she should have said, "Oh, that's MOMA."  Problem solved.

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

Last week I commented on Tarik having a strong manly smell after his long journey, and Hazel being possibly overwhelmed.

This week we saw Hazel brushing her teeth in the sink, and then asking Tarik "did you brush your teeth?" He said "of course, do I have dragon breath?" So, again my theory is she is somewhat bothered by his foreign (?erotic) pheromones. 

Speaking of showers, creepy Jesse and his "I will shower and get ready." I'm assuming he said this for his online fans. 

Ugh he's an annoying dork AND he smells???? No wonder he has to travel thru 30 int'l time zones to meet a woman who will endure his loathesomeness.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Mothra said:

And I think you're probably right about Hazel's parents (or at least her mother).  Does the little boy live with his father?  We've never heard Tarik mention him.  I'm thinking Tarik doesn't know about the boy.

In one of her TH segments, Hazel said that the boy lived with his father. As far as I know, it's never been stated whether either of them knows about the other's child.  Hazel might, presuming Tarik is on Facebook and has posted photos of his daughter.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I wonder if Roos wore a fanny pack when he met his mi amore ? Maybe it was used to hide his boner when Melissa finally showed up 6 hours late 

3 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I wonder if Roos wore a fanny pack when he met his mi amore ? Maybe it was used to hide his boner when Melissa finally showed up 6 hours late 

Is that a cell phone in your fanny pack, or are you just happy to see me?

• Love 4

Hazel is so very thin, almost skeletal, and pale that I wonder if she has parasites or some other medical condition.  It might behoove Tarik to take a page from Paul's playbook and have her tested, not for venereal disease (well, maybe that, too) but for other diseases.  Her family is so very poor--do we know how any of them makes a living?  Tarik was touched by their poverty (he said he was "humbled," as who wouldn't be), and I think it's going to be tough to leave Hazel if he decides he doesn't want to marry her.  OTOH, how is he going to know that she loves him (*if* she loves him) when it's so clear that she and her family need to be rescued?  This isn't merely a matter of a green card--this might even be life and death.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, eatsleep said:

I confess I still call it Shea. And I am (was, just retired) a baseball writer. And yes, medical memory issues helped lead to early retirement :/ (Hubby is a huge Mets fan and still has to correct me when I just can't remember Citi ... that said, we went up a few years ago for our 30th anniversary and the BACON ON A STICK stand behind right field is to die for!)

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

I confess I still call it Shea. And I am (was, just retired) a baseball writer. And yes, medical memory issues helped lead to early retirement :/ (Hubby is a huge Mets fan and still has to correct me when I just can't remember Citi ... that said, we went up a few years ago for our 30th anniversary and the BACON ON A STICK stand behind right field is to die for!)

Gotta ask . . . did you ever meet Luke, the old guy who is one of the most well-known baseball ushers in the world?

1 hour ago, Mothra said:

Hazel is so very thin, almost skeletal, and pale that I wonder if she has parasites or some other medical condition.  It might behoove Tarik to take a page from Paul's playbook and have her tested, not for venereal disease (well, maybe that, too) but for other diseases.  Her family is so very poor--do we know how any of them makes a living?  Tarik was touched by their poverty (he said he was "humbled," as who wouldn't be), and I think it's going to be tough to leave Hazel if he decides he doesn't want to marry her.  OTOH, how is he going to know that she loves him (*if* she loves him) when it's so clear that she and her family need to be rescued?  This isn't merely a matter of a green card--this might even be life and death.

She said she worked long hours. She's probably just undernourished and exhausted. To me she looks so tired and sad. The whole family probably works like dogs for a pittance. Tariq's middle class existence would probably look like heaven to her. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Kangatush said:
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think all that was set up by production in exchange for free advertising for the restaurants, hotel, etc. 

Agreed.  They said "Angelo's Pizza" like 4 times.  

I can picture Jesse holding up the pizza, smiling at the camera and saying something like, "Please bring me a knife and a fork. I can't wait to taste this Angelo's Pizza!"

• Love 7

Speaking of things being producer driven...  I've been thinking of Jon and Lucy.  I am in no way saying there's anything improper (I think the board can be quick to jump that way), but the whole thing is weird.  Not his kid and he's only known her through Skype and pictures, but he loves her?  I know it doesn't take blood to have love, but it usually takes proximity.  And not wanting her to call him dad?  What should she call him, Jon?  Like that won't make her ask questions.  To me, fathers give you biological life, dads raise you.  Sometimes they're the same man, some times they aren't.

• Love 5

So we are to believe Angela traveled to Nigeria w/ no cigarettes? That had they not visited the market, she would not have had access to any cigarettes for the entire trip? 

She had intended to quit as Michael was grossed out by smoking. I don't know where your from but the health taxes and other tariffs have cigarettes priced at $12.00 a pack in Boston. It was probably much cheaper to.but them in Nigeria. Remember that Marlboro is like Coke and is an international brand with established distribution to almost evert country on the planet which may include the state of Nigeria. The cigs aren't a rare.imported.brand like Dunhill.or.Gauloise are.here.I'm the state's. Angela may just bring some back for.Christmas gifts for the kids!

4 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

All of the Americans who are abroad are dressing like oafish.rubes   

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mothra said:

You know, if Darcey had really had her wits about her, she would have said, "Yeah, that's Yankee Stadium."  Tranquillity prevails.  I mean, what difference would it make?  When he asked what that museum was, she should have said, "Oh, that's MOMA."  Problem solved.

I think that's the problem.  Darcey has no wits.  Her life revolves around makeup, hair, clothing.  I haven't seen any real depth!

• Love 16
42 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I think that's the problem.  Darcey has no wits.  Her life revolves around makeup, hair, clothing.  I haven't seen any real depth!

Can you imagine having to spend time with her?  What does she talk about, besides wanting love?  And what the hell does that mean?  Nonstop copulation?  How does she imagine spending normal time out of bed with Jackass?  When they aren't screwing, apparently, they're picking at each other and stomping out of the room.  What an idyllic life!

His conversational skills seem pretty limited, too.  "What's that building?"  "Look!  A goat!"  "Makeup isn't for everyone, Darcey."  "You need to work on yourself, then come back to me."

I'd cut my throat.

13 minutes ago, 100Proof said:

61580370.jpg

You know you're going to hell, right?

• Love 6
On 8/26/2018 at 12:10 AM, OrchidThief said:

I'm completely aware, I'm someone who has worked in the arts for decades and know transgender people well. It's just that I would like one, just one example of a transgender person meeting this tragedy in the mainstream news. Surely if it's accessible you could help us out here? I haven't been able to find any stories, but please educate me by showing an example.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Teena   He was female to male but the Brandon Teena story is pretty famous. This was 1993 though. It doesn’t seem that widespread of a thing to me (it seems like there are other groups of people with a way higher chance of violence against them) but it happens. 

I never thought Melissa was actually trans, if anything I think it’s just part of the scam if she turns out to be a guy. (I haven’t watched the latest episode yet.)

On 8/26/2018 at 4:37 PM, PityFree said:

Sometimes we are blind to our own flaws.  I do not mean that specifically to you; I just think that we all have blind spots. 

The people on that show are either blind their faults or are completely sweeping them under the rug because it’s just easier to get someone from another country who is poor or struggling.

This! Definitely this.

I wonder if Angela’s grammatically incorrect English will soon bother Michael, his is far superior. Michael seems downright refined compared to her tacky ass which no one would assume given their age difference.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 3

I feel so bad for Darcey. I was in a relationship like she has with Jesse. He's abusive.

Ricky is delusional af.

For some reason I am rooting for Paul and Karine.

Edited by pollywood
I have never heard of Angelo's Pizza in NYC.
On 8/25/2018 at 2:01 PM, AZChristian said:

It also doesn't equal any kind of job.  We have stores in every outlet mall that sell nothing but scrubs, and anyone can buy them.  Like maybe someone who is trying to convince other people online that they have a job in the medical field.  I wouldn't put anything past scammers.

some people like them for their comfort. I don't get it personally, but I know peope who buy them for that reason alone.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Mothra said:

I agree. Hazel is very thin and pale. And she looks unwell to me. Even though her hair is long, it is very thin. Also, she has a balding spot near her right temple. I notice that she always pulls her bangs to make sure its covered. Even at church when she was on the floor (I think) and her hair was flung about, she was holding her hair to cover that spot. Since I had spotted it, I became focused on it and draw my attention to it.

I lived in Germany for 7 years and traveled throughout Europe. I was always served thin crust pizza with a knife and fork. This was eons ago so things may have changed.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Morgalisa said:

I agree. Hazel is very thin and pale. And she looks unwell to me. Even though her hair is long, it is very thin. Also, she has a balding spot near her right temple. I notice that she always pulls her bangs to make sure its covered. Even at church when she was on the floor (I think) and her hair was flung about, she was holding her hair to cover that spot. Since I had spotted it, I became focused on it and draw my attention to it.

I lived in Germany for 7 years and traveled throughout Europe. I was always served thin crust pizza with a knife and fork. This was eons ago so things may have changed.

I really don’t like Witch Hazel, but he should have brought her some kind of care package.  And since she’s ballsy and direct, she should have asked for one.  She could benefit from a parasite clense, probiotics and some good multivitamins.  If she does come to the states, I hope their first stop is SuperCuts or Fantastic Sams.  A layered bob would do wonders for her.  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

If she does come to the states, I hope their first stop is SuperCuts or Fantastic Sams.  A layered bob would do wonders for her.  

It may be a religious thing, not cutting her hair...her mother looked like she had a lot of hair pulled back.

Anyone notice all the colorful mylar confetti on the church floor?  Was that crazy mess their idea of a party?

• Love 7