Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

The episodes hadn’t aired yet when the tell-all was filmed. No excuse for Angela though- she’s ridiculous. 

This is what I don't get. Why did they film it in July? The season didn't start until August. I guarantee it would've been more explosive if she had seen that his friends said she was old enough to be his grandma or if she saw the bonus scene where his mum prepared those snails and salsa and said she was Nigerian but not stupid when asked if she was going to eat them. 

Angela thought she was on Maury or Trisha Goddard (some talk show-esque show I've never heard of. Somebody posted the clip on Instagram). That BTS clip of her talking about not getting a BJ should've been aired on the Tell All. It's in their forum. 

• Love 2
Just now, Neurochick said:

How could I forget Angela's words of wisdom:  "This affects the history of our relationship."  And I thought the HISTORY of your relationship was what happened BEFORE the tell all, Ang, silly me.

Even better.  "The history... of our future."

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

So Angela got drunk to pick up a drunk and then got arrested for being drunk.  

I can't imagine any man cheating on his wife WITH Angela, unless the wife looks and smells like Bigfoot.

You can't make this stuff up. That report was...wow. The drag on a cigarette and refusing to submit to sobriety testing. Her passenger had just been picked up from a detention centre, and then, she gets arrested. And she had the nerve to call Rachel trashy. Fiddy two year old granny is collecting all the medals in the Trashy Olympics.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I actually read the report and it literally doesn't get any trashier. Get this! She caught the DUI going to pick up the married dude from a detention center where he was being held for DUI. So Ang went to go pick up an arrested drunk, DRUNK!! You can't make this shit up. This looks the people from Deliverance look well-heeled. 

Lawd a'mercy now THAT is something! 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I have a feeling Darcey and Jessie spent the night in her hotel room. 

I'm sure she would have been down for that but i doubt he would have chanced it. I don't get it w/ them! He has always pinged my gaydar (at worst) and seems like his sex style would be phoney and robotic (at best). I'm having trouble imagining the wild passionate love making that others are suggesting must take place btwn them. He seems way too uptight to be good in bed.

15 hours ago, EllaDisco said:

Rachel was not backing down from Angela.  Seeing this side of Rachel helps me understand how she is not concerned about Jon's past. They both have the "I'm going to put you in your place if you mess with me/ my family/ my friends" attitude.  She may not have his arrest record, but I think she agrees with his approach to life.

Hmmm, I didn't really see Rachel putting anyone in her place. I saw Rachel sitting there while Angela stabbed her finger in Rachel's face and called her unflattering names. If she were like Jon, she would have let Angela graze her and then knocked her false teeth clear off set.

16 hours ago, Honey said:

How did Paul come off as the sanest person on this show?

Ugh, noooo. Marrying someone you don't trust and who you think is capable of such serious deception is NOT sane. That is insecure, childish and abusive. 

There should have been a damn psychiatrist on stage to deal w/ all this shit!

14 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

Poor Mykull looked so heartbroken and dejected my heart broke for him. Little does he know he dodged a huge bullet. I still dont really believe it is over. She will finally answer his call, he will grovel, she will take him back and hold it over his head forever along with every other insult she thinks she has gotten from Mykull.  Poor guy, send a blanket message to all those women on social media and see if you get another bite. Literally anyone else would be better.

He'll prbly run when he hears of her and Scottie's arrests. He won't want to be caught up in that bs!

13 hours ago, millennium said:

If Rachel worked on her self esteem, lost a few pounds and splurged on some makeup, she could be a very attractive woman, which would no doubt help her get some work with respectable pay (I don't know of any jobless attractive people).

In John's defense, there are neighborhoods where boys do grow up having to fight to survive, and I'm betting a little guy like him was a frequent target until he learned how to fight back.    You can see it's a very sore topic with him, which makes me believe it goes back to childhood.

Mrs. Potato Head Rachel needs bangs to conceal some of that HUGE noggin. 

Yes, Jon might have come up on the wrong side of the tracks and had to fight his way out of more than a few bad situations...in childhood! But once you make it to college, your life is no longer in jeopardy and you need to apply a more mature outlook in solving problems, whether or not there is a special woman in your life. I know you know this; I'm just saying I doubt he does.

13 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Yo, Jon scares me.  Like, he'll be cute with Lucy in one second, and then, BAM, calling other dudes pussies with heavy aggression.  It has never been more apparent why he got into so many fights.  He's a scary dude, and Rachel really stepped in a money pit aggressive version of a person.

He was on 11 and still not saying anything. Aggressive and incoherent. Highly intoxicated, I'm sure. 

12 hours ago, tanyaintheburbs said:

talk about the ultimate manipulator...the spin doctor has landed in america yet again.  Thank god Darcy can finally see the forest through the trees.  Jesse is just so damn weird....shall we start with the formal hello handshake to Darcy after he hugged the host?  And wearing a suit? Maybe the forums didn’t respond well to all the American flags he tried to surround himself with last trip.  I bet he hired a focus group for his wardrobe.  Regardless...epic fail...he’s so rigid that the striped suit just makes him look jailed in his own delusion.  And...why is his face so....orange?  He’s so wrapped up in his grandiosity that he believes his own hype he’s constantly trying to create for himself.  It’s sad he can’t see his transparent his lies are.  I love how he thought that the girls weren’t affected by his blowups and that they wouldn’t have a genuine opinion about his treatment of their mother. I’m glad Darcy finally decided to get off the drama roller coaster.  THERAPY!!!

I guess it doesn't bother anyone that the "guy from Holland" can travel freely to and from the US at will. And the guy from England would have been able to do likewise but for his lengthy criminal record. But the...others......hmmmm all skyped in, unable to step foot on US soil until the 90 ay visa is approved.

7 hours ago, renatae said:

He apparently just misunderstood when she was telling him she'd gone to see the local woman. Apparently, he thought she did it because she wanted an abortion, but that was not the case. I think she was having some pain and just went for some sort of pain relief. In the end she was not pregnant after all.

No, I don't think he misunderstood at all. She isn't involved w/ the other child and is moving 4,000 miles away from him the first chance she gets. And she aborted this one. Possibly others, too. But Tarik is looking for a step mom. Sorry, but I can see someone like Hazel (nonmaternal and prbly frustrated over the kids she "left behind") being horribly abusive to a little kid w/ Aspergers, who won't know how to pander to her and speak in a way that doesn't push her buttons. Just get a vasectomy now, Tarik. and Rosita, come get your child!

6 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

But he said he googled the tea and found out it was used for abortions. If it was a misunderstanding, how strange. 

He pulled her fucking card right on tv!

5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

She cant ask Paul how long he was in Brazil after her miscarriage ? If she had a miscarried pregnancy then a D&C how soon can she ovulate ? At LEAST two weeks. Didn’t he leave soon after ? 

A woman ovulates when she ovulates; it doesn't depend on having a D&C. Most women are fairly regular by age 20 and the D&C wouldn't matter. We just don't know how long after her release from the hospital did Paul go back to the US (and if they had sex, etc.) 

But what if they never had sex after her D&C? Could Paul really be that slow?

4 hours ago, EastCoast4Life said:

Did they mention Marta and Daya once on this tell-all? I still can't figure out why they even bothered featuring their short little snippets, seven episodes in.

Well, in fairness, they should show that some int'l relationships don't make it to the K1 stage. They didn't go the distance and that's OK. Or maybe they will reappear on a future season, with a letter that got lost in the mail and Marta interviewing for a barista job at Starbucks.

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I actually read the report and it literally doesn't get any trashier. Get this! She caught the DUI going to pick up the married dude from a detention center where he was being held for DUI. So Ang went to go pick up an arrested drunk, DRUNK!! You can't make this shit up. These looks the people from Deliverance look well-heeled. 

In all this fuckery, I can't help but think of the woman married to the dude. What the hell must it feel like to find out your husband is cheating with a big backed, hay haired, leather skinned 52 yr old that looks 62 , with pendulous teats who probably smells like cigarettes and potted meat. Self esteem must be in the basement to the sunken place. 

Dude owns a convenience store so Ang probably get cigs and tastykakes free!! 

*applause* @islandgal140 for best descriptive comment! 

*braying donkey-style like Big Ang*

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

She has been on Maury twice.  She had a season and paychecks (!!!) on 90DF.  Lots of TV time for a trashy loudmouth wannabe like Angela.  If she truly dumped Michael for one word, it was the most expedient way...AND on TV.  It could have been scripted.

Don't think so. She came home, got another DUI arrest while with her new guy and has been telling Michael to stay off her SM pages. She just seemed to erupt last night, and not just with him.  

Edited to add Pondlass' post reminded me of an article that said Angela discovered a message to Michael from a woman saying she loved him and would sponsor his entry here if things didn't work out. Maybe that added to her annoyance?

Angela takes care of old people. Thinking she probably knows the meanings of elder and elderly.  

Whatever was going on with her, she was WEIRD. 

Edited by Kareem
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

This from Paul’s Facebook. Please, someone do the math, if you know when that ending scene was filmed. Maybe he flew back down for a quickie?

Quickie? Is she still in tanintins or whatever that little remote town is called that's accessible only by river barge and takes two weeks to get to from the Manaus airport?

And why did I think she was pregnant w/ twins? 

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

A woman ovulates when she ovulates; it doesn't depend on having a D&C. Most women are fairly regular by age 20 and the D&C wouldn't matter. We just don't know how long after her release from the hospital did Paul go back to the US (and if they had sex, etc.) 

But what if they never had sex after her D&C? Could Paul really be that slow?

Well..... re: ovulation,  it actually does depend on having a D & C in her specific case. Prior to the D & C she was pregnant. You don't ovulate when you are PG.  Her body then, after the D & C will go back to ovulating- which I agree with you, she will then ovulate when she ovulates.  

I think Pole is dumb enough to not have had sex w/her after and still think she could be PG. Twins and all! What does Father say?

• Love 3

Tarek probably is one of the more reasonable people on this show.  Yes, it is gross how he basically looked at photos, picked the hot woman, and decided he wanted that.  However, he seems to be able to afford what he's planning and he seems to have made a compromise with Hazel that works for both of them (she will move to the US, but he will take her back there periodically to see her son).  Because this is basically a business arrangement with Hazel, I don't see the concerns others do with his daughter.  Will she love her as her own?  Maybe not, but that's Tarek's and her mom's job.  Being a reasonable caregiver for her, I can see Hazel performing that role.

I agree. He should take over for Shaun R.   She’s useless.  I think Tarik would ask some good questions and do a great job of controlling the room.  

I think if I came down to it, Rachel would have taken down Angie.  She’s pretty scrappy.   

I think Michael is playing Angela all wrong.  He needs to learn to cook and bake cakes. Just wave them in front of her and she shuts up.  She will bring him over for sure.  Once here, he keeps feeding her, buying her cigarettes and booze.   She balloons to over 600lbs.  He leaves her and she ends up on My 600 lb Life.   Her and Dr Now would make some good TV.   

Yes, Michael, you dodged a bullet.  America isn’t worth it.  

If Karine came to live in the US, she’d find someone else pretty quickly and leave Paul. Unfortunately for her, God only knows what Paul and “Father” would do about that.   

Jesse is a text book controlling narcissist.   If Darcy was aiming for his head with her shoes, she wouldn’t have missed.  Although Darcy is no better.  

Ther real losers here are the kids.  Their parents are too focused on their own happiness that they do not see how their behavior effects their kids.  Ricky’s daughter will have daddy issues and Darcy’s daughters will have self esteem issues, most like seeking out abusive men.  Rachel’s older daughter will have to listen how unfair life is as an excuse for her mother to eventually live in England and have abandonment issues.   

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Well..... re: ovulation,  it actually does depend on having a D & C in her specific case. Prior to the D & C she was pregnant. You don't ovulate when you are PG.  Her body then, after the D & C will go back to ovulating- which I agree with you, she will then ovulate when she ovulates.  

I think Pole is dumb enough to not have had sex w/her after and still think she could be PG. Twins and all! What does Father say?

But I meant, the ovulation will depend on the miscarriage (bleeding and death) and not the surgery. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, eatsleep said:

But I meant, the ovulation will depend on the miscarriage (bleeding and death) and not the surgery. 

Poor Karine. That is technically true and so depressing. 

I still am pro DNA test although I hate to agree w/Pole. I wonder if anyone's smart HD TV can pick up a date on the ultrasound machine. Forensics ya'll "we" you know the royal we can ferret this out thru his social media when that scene was filmed. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, endure said:

Darcey mentions she's in another foreigner relationship, do you think she's hoping for another gig on 90 (more) Days?  It would be interesting to see if she did learn anything or see ANY flags?

I actually beg TLC to bring Darcey back AGAIN because I won't watch*.  This might actually be the only way I will be able to quit this show.  Go ahead, TLC.  I dare you.

(*I am so totally full of shit and speaking out of my own 90-Day addicted-sorry ass because I would still probably watch.  I hate you, TLC.)

• Love 22

Tarek probably is one of the more reasonable people on this show.  Yes, it is gross how he basically looked at photos, picked the hot woman, and decided he wanted that.  However, he seems to be able to afford what he's planning and he seems to have made a compromise with Hazel that works for both of them (she will move to the US, but he will take her back there periodically to see her son).  Because this is basically a business arrangement with Hazel, I don't see the concerns others do with his daughter.  Will she love her as her own?  Maybe not, but that's Tarek's and her mom's job.  Being a reasonable caregiver for her, I can see Hazel performing that role.

Angela is the most unreasonable person.  She wants to control every aspect of Michael's life and do whatever she wants.  No one embarrassed her on TV except for herself.  As I said about Ricky, she is not a good person.  Angela easily wins the most disgusting person on the show award from me.  It's not even close.

The concern is that she little girl will be home alone with Hazel a lot bc Hazel won't be able to work and bc Tarik will be working a lot, including evenings and wknds, as most real estate agents do. And it takes a special person who is really devoted to children to care for one who is not theirs....as opposed to a user, selling herself for a green card who abandoned her own child.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Poor Karine. That is technically true and so depressing. 

I still am pro DNA test although I hate to agree w/Pole. I wonder if anyone's smart HD TV can pick up a date on the ultrasound machine. Forensics ya'll "we" you know the royal we can ferret this out thru his social media when that scene was filmed. 

Yeah, for his own peace of mind, if the dates aren't squaring, he might have to. But then he should prbly just divorce her and save her the abuse that is sure to follow when an insecure man gets involved w/ a flirtatious, highly fertile woman! The drama! Who would want to live that way? And WHY IN HELL did he announce on the show he will be asking for a DNA test??? And how can he really profess to love her if has made her take two pregnancy test and now is insisting on a DNA test? How is that love??? And why would he want to expose this huge problem in his MARRIAGE??? That he thinks his WIFE IS A WHORE???

Seriously, tho, can someone explain this phenomenon to me? How can he stay w/ a woman he does not trust? Surely he has a local fan club he could choose a wife from, or another woman on Brazilian cupid who doesn't have quite the roving eye as Karine?

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, eatsleep said:

Yeah, for his own peace of mind, if the dates aren't squaring, he might have to. But then he should prbly just divorce her and save her the abuse that is sure to follow when an insecure man gets involved w/ a flirtatious, highly fertile woman! The drama! Who would want to live that way? And WHY IN HELL did he announce on the show he will be asking for a DNA test??? And how can he really profess to love her if has made her take two pregnancy test and now is insisting on a DNA test? How is that love??? And why would he want to expose this huge problem in his MARRIAGE??? That he thinks his WIFE IS A WHORE???

I hear ya. Completely wrong to out the desire for DNA testing on the tell all and blindside Karine. At the same time, I feel like a jerk saying this, but before I spent thousands on the K1 process (or I guess it's not K1 because they are married already)  I would want to be sure it's my child. I think he can still love her and trusting but verifying on the DNA test. In his twisted way!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Morgalisa said:

Why does he need a prenacy tess when he said he will accept and raise the child. He wants something to hold over Krinny's head. Run gurl.

That's true! He did say that. He sounds like a very angry little man! He is creating this hellish, angry scenario for himself....marrying a woman he suspects is chronically unfaithful.

• Love 5

I think Rachel and Jon are caught up in an "us against the world" folie a deux. Apparently, they are the face of true love and the world is conspiring against them including the US Immigration office. Its all cute now that they are only together a few weeks out of the year and talk an hour or 2 a day, but shit doesn't get real until you live with someone for a period of time. Until you have to get a job to pay bills, care for a child who has the chicken pox, do household chores, run errands, etc. The crushing reality of the mundanity and sheer banality of married life will tell all in the end. We'll see Jon's true nature. For Lucy's sake, I truly hope he is past his ragey fisticuffs stage. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, AussieBabe said:

This is what I don't get. Why did they film it in July? The season didn't start until August. I guarantee it would've been more explosive if she had seen that his friends said she was old enough to be his grandma.

Yes! One of the things that makes the Tell All great on The Bachelor/ette is that they've seen much of the season and they blow up at each other for things said in TH's. So we didn't get any reactions for all the things people said about each other. This also means that Hurricane Angela didn't see what a wrinkly, boob swinging, frizzy water buffalo she looks like.

Every time time I see Angela I think of that line from "13 going on 30" where Jenna calls a competitor from another magazine "frizzy".

• Love 4
6 hours ago, shockermolar said:

"911, what's your emergency?" "The woman almost twice my age with whom I have regular rage sex threw a shoe near me and caused me trauma." "A unit is on it's way sir, hold tight!" 

Jesse would have stressed that it wasn’t just any shoe, no sir, it was a LOUBOUTIN! That would have summoned a SWAT team! 

• Love 13
17 hours ago, Sterling said:

Am I the only one who thinks Paul is right to want the DNA test?

Karine admitted to talking to other men.  She brushed it off, saying they were "far away".  Well girl, in most marriages, talking to anyone of the opposite sex outside the marriage is not ok.  
Methinks she's a lying liar.

Although I do think her hair looks 800% better.

She had a miscarriage right before he left yet he managed to impregnate her again?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Eh. If any of us saw Angie at the 7-11 and started berating her in person, calling her names and so on, I'd look at that askance. If someone was on her twitter or Facebook and lobbing insults I'd think that person was an asshole. But to talk smack about a thoroughly crass and trashy person who elected to appear on TV, and furthermore, embraces and flaunts her trashiness?  Fair game, I'd say.

Furthermore, Angela is one of the few characters who hasn't been given a disparaging nickname--"Big Ang" hardly counts when you compare it to Derp Face.  I'd say Angela has been treated more than fairly here.

It's funny how my feelings about these people have evolved.  The only one I haven't changed my opinion about is Michael, who I still think is a lovely if misguided young man--even though I totally believe he stole $600 from Angela.  Pole was weird to begin with, with his strange phobias, and he has revealed himself to be abusive as well.  I felt contempt for Darcey, but now I full-on pity her.  Jesse started out as being OK, and I even saw Jesse's step-father's point about Darcey's not being in his class, although it seemed unnecessarily cruel to say in her presence.  But now Jesse may be the most disgusting of the bunch for me.  His deceptions are not driven by despair, as I think the rest of the foreigners' are, but by lust for glory.  He thinks far too much of himself, and it's not just his looks.  He is a smug, pompous know-it-all who pretends to have concerns when he doesn't.  I doubt that he even thought much about the sex with Darcey, other than as a way to try to clear up his skin.  Rachel started out as sweet if vapid; who would know she was really a world-class whiner?  I like Jon more now than I did then, although his irresponsibilities have reached level 11.  I think he genuinely loves Rachel; there certainly doesn't seem to be anything else motivating the impossible position he finds himself in.  Angela struck me as a good ole girl, and I didn't even mind her Trump enthusiasm because it was of a piece.  But her thirst for being on tv has become more and more plain to see, and she is willing to act out the most ridiculous and unlikely scenarios to keep her story going.  Ricky started out as sweet and ended up as perhaps the biggest jerk of all, maybe--MAYBE--second only to Jesse.  I guess I saw Tarik on dick drive then, and I see him on dick drive now, only in hyper mode.  Derp.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, Oldcrone said:

Laughing my ass off at BIG Angela throwing a hissy fit at being called an “elder” then stormin’ off shouting “I’m 52 damn years old”.  Honey, ya can’t have it both ways.  My Cull —you need to run!!

I don’t know when this was filmed, but he made that comment in an early episode so if it aired before the reunion I don’t know why she acted like this was news to her.  Also, I don’t think she knows the difference between elder and elderly.  I have an elder brother but he is not old.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, endure said:

Darcey mentions she's in another foreigner relationship, do you think she's hoping for another gig on 90 (more) Days?

Oh no, I just had an awful thought. What if the competitive Silva Twins, with their penchant for young foreign men, BOTH appear on the next season of Bt90D? 

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I think Rachel and Jon are caught up in an "us against the world" folie a deux. Apparently, they are the face of true love and the world is conspiring against them including the US Immigration office. Its all cute now that they are only together a few weeks out of the year and talk an hour or 2 a day, but shit doesn't get real until you live with someone for a period of time. Until you have to get a job to pay bills, care for a child who has the chicken pox, do household chores, run errands, etc. The crushing reality of the mundanity and sheer banality of married life will tell all in the end. We'll see Jon's true nature. For Lucy's sake, I truly hope he is past his ragey fisticuffs stage. 

I agree. Rachel and Jon are acting like a couple of teenagers who think they're Romeo and Juliet. And Jon is nowhere near past his rage. He is just getting started.

So, has anyone heard any dirt on Darcey's new guy? He's not a really hot Muslim guy from Algeria who speaks no English, is he?

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Kareem said:

Thinking she probably knows the meanings of elder and elderly.

I don't think she gets the nuance...nor does she know the meaning of "nuance."

Edited by Former Nun
unmerged; unworkable.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Ugh, what a shit show. I confess I fast-fowarded through the Ricki and Tarik segments because, well, I did that throughout the series as I had no interest in them. Who knew Tarik would end up being the voice of reason in the tell-all?

Pole - did he really say he has his mother's and Karine's hair in his backpack? The guy is a psycho creep and it's no wonder Father disapproves of the whole thing. If he's an only child I can't imagine the disappointment Father must feel at how he's turned out. (Although, having said that, Mother is as odd as ninepence, so I'm not expecting Father to be on the same level even as Glenn Thore.)  I'm not surprised Karine was upset when Pole said he wanted a DNA test, but as others have said, the timeline is suspicious, unless TLC's editing has been done deliberately to fraud us all! But yeah, Pole, that is a seriously nasty way to treat your wife.

Angela said one thing that struck me as being 100% sincere - and that was at the start of her segment when she said that she's sensitive about her weight and that talk about it had been hurtful. That's the situation for many of us, but even though I could stand to lose a few pounds, at 59 years old I've learned how to dress appropriately - yet stylishly - for my age. So yes, Angela, I totally understand what it's like to be judged for your weight. But letting it all hang out just makes it look worse. Angela should pay a visit to Mollie's bra place (also in GA, I believe) for a proper fitting. It would make a world of difference to her look if she could get those floppy funbags properly corralled and supported.

And Michael's begging for forgiveness when he could see his American Dream being snatched away was pathetic. Again, there's been only one sincere moment from him all season - and that was his genuine happiness when Angela gave him the ring wrapped in the flop-sweat-soaked Stars & Stripes and told him he was going to America.  His smile was natural and genuine - such a contrast from the rictus grin he'd been forcing the rest of the time. This was a job to him, and one that came with hard labour, minimal short-term rewards but a big payoff in the end. He even talked at one point - I recall in a TH when they were in Nigeria - about all the "work" he'd put in to try to get to America. And it was all for naught ...

Rachel is delusional if she thinks that the Hobbit with the Hair-Trigger Temper is going to change. That volatile anger will go down well in a bar fight in New Mexico, which is, I believe, an open carry state. Jon has Little Man Syndrome in droves. There is no way they'll ever be able to afford the visa process, particularly with all the extra work needed to overcome his criminal past.

One of the girls at work is also into the show (although she's not as fanatical as me - we're a few weeks behind in the UK, and she watches it on regular TV, whereas I have to (illegally) stream the newest episodes). We were talking the other day about Jon's AirBnB and how funny it would be to stay there and troll him. She's about 26 and totally gorgeous, but married. She said that if she was single she would totally be into booking into the AirBnB and aggressively flirting with him to see how he'd respond.

Darcy needs therapy to learn how to be comfortable in her own skin and to regain some self-esteem. Jesse needs to DIAF. That's all I have to say about them.

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

He sounds like a very angry little man! He is creating this hellish, angry scenario for himself....marrying a woman he suspects is chronically unfaithful.

Aren't we all?   The only trustworthy woman is Mother...because it is proclaimed by Father.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

I think if I came down to it, Rachel would have taken down Angie.

I wonder though.  It would be a girl fight with lots of hair grabbing and you know that Angie's hay-hair (TM islandgal) would break off in clumps, allowing her to outmaneuver Rachel just long enough to get her on the ground and sit on her.  Then have a victory smoke while a tiny muffled voice whines "its not fair"

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, JasonH said:

I designed a parade balloon for Jesse. Just a prototype with peace and love.

1373BE6B-4868-4C8F-9142-24BE6B50E882.jpeg

This parade float seems to have a lot of integrity.

16 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Then have a victory smoke while a tiny muffled voice whines "its not fair"

And Angie eating this cake from Rachel's fridge. 

IMG_8735.jpg

• Love 9

We need to rise up and get rid of Sean!! Horrible,horrible host and announcer.

Personality of a cow patty

Next rant- The whole group of these fake,tacky,tasteless,overblown Cretins need to be fed to the wolves!

Jesse you need to wear long socks and find someone who knows how to blend makeup down your neck and your pimple filled neck beard.

Darcey has so much botox and filler in her face that when she fake cries her eyes get smaller and her chin moves to her ears.

Angie- was that you best outfit? I could see your cheap muskrat clip ons.

Eyore - STF up

Tarik I think you arent the sharpest knife in the drawer but feel you will treat that waif/desperate fiance well. 

Paul- please DO NOT breed!! Father may make you drink the Koolaid!

40 minutes ago, essexjan said:

did he really say he has his mother's and Karine's hair in his backpack?

YES!!! So creepy!!

41 minutes ago, essexjan said:

TLC's editing has been done deliberately to fraud us all!

I think they frauded us

58 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Darcey mentions she's in another foreigner relationship, do you think she's hoping for another gig on 90 (more) Days?

The whole thing reeked of BS. They were/are both in it for fame and money. They hoped for their own show and Jessie had dreams of being a super model

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

It's funny how my feelings about these people have evolved.

Mine haven't evolved.  These are people who are so dysfunctional they are unable to find anyone to share their lives with and they have MILLIONS of people to choose from without going to a whole other country.  I honestly don't understand the attraction to this arrangement.

I've said this on earlier threads for this show, but I was dumped some 15 years ago by a guy who decided that bringing over a bride from China was a better choice.  They'd been penpals for years, including during our relationship.  He brought her over, married her on arrival (before breaking up with me, I might add), set her up with a small business.  Today, he's living hundreds of miles away (he's in Memphis; she's in Savannah) from her because, after she got set up, she had no further use for him.  He's now much older (in his 70s), living alone, not having yet divorced her, though they've lived apart now for three or four years.  Earlier this year, he went to China to visit her family.  She didn't go with.

I'm sure there are arrangements which work out fine for all parties.  I just haven't seen any, either here on the show or in real life.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Tell nothing disappointing as usual. When is this filmed? I wanted confirmation on the Hazel bisexual/Tarik orgies. LOL! Surprised, but not, that Hazel's statements about not finding Tarik attractive and wanting desperately to come to the States weren't thrown in Tarik's face.

Why was Big Ang so shocked over the elder comment? That aired like episode 3. Her energy was like this is the 1st time she is hearing this.

Mike needs to up his game. When talking about the looks and age of a woman like Angela the answer isn't that looks aren't important to you and you look at their heart and soul. The answer is she is sexy and beautiful to you. 

Ang girl, this ain't  Maury. Sit your burly ass down. 

Jon talking about beta men, but living in his mama's house, unemployed, Felonious garbage sorter and $50,000+ in debt. Not a good look.  Jon is problematic, but he is right that it does take a real man to be a true and loving father to a child that isn't his. Only time will tell if Jon is that. 

My sage words to Jessie - bronzer isn't for everyone. 

Jessie also needs to stop saying that he should've called the police on Darcy for throwing shoes. Even in the worst case scenario that she did aim for his head (which I don't believe) she didn't make contact so he sounds like a lil bitch. 

Speaking of lil bitches, Ricky is the worst kinda bitch. That additional scene with his daughter made my blood boil. He always leads with either an outright lie or a lie by omission. I can't think of a single conversation he has had with anyone on this show that didn't end with him being less than truthful. This time with his daughter, he left out that he actually was engaged to Ximena. 

Also, he always has to say or get reassurance that he isn't a bad guy. News flash- if you have to do this all the damn time odds are you aren't a good person. 

If you put bronzer on the face, shouldn’t it extend to the neck as well?  He looked like an orange mime?

Is Ricky back with the ex he borrowed 30 grand from the other ex to fight with over custody?   If so, money well spent lol.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Oh no, I just had an awful thought. What if the competitive Silva Twins, with their penchant for young foreign men, BOTH appear on the next season of Bt90D? 

KILL.ME.NOW. 

Please nooooooooo.

I am quite sure they have pitched it to the network though. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Horrified said:

I wonder though.  It would be a girl fight with lots of hair grabbing and you know that Angie's hay-hair (TM islandgal) would break off in clumps, allowing her to outmaneuver Rachel just long enough to get her on the ground and sit on her.  Then have a victory smoke while a tiny muffled voice whines "its not fair"

Methinks this ain’t Rachel’s first rodeo. She’s probably had to go toe-to-toe with many wives of whose husbands she’s been creeping with. Angela’s probably small change to her.

I will never have sympathy for Angela. She is an ignorant, dangerous, violent, piece of shit. That wasn’t her first DUI. It was her SECOND. She is a danger to innocent people in more ways than one. During this most recent arrest, she slurred that she was afraid of the arresting officer, then slurred that the officer’s brother dated her daughter. Angela’s the original Trash Heap. Nasty assed broad.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 13
15 hours ago, Suzy Smith said:

Angela is a FAT!!! Redneck bully bitch!! Angela do you really think that a 30 year old would want your UGLY ass??? Keep smoking you look like you your 65 anyway!! Of course the only reason Michael put up with you is to come to America. Get a life!!!!!!

Sitty fide, Florida slang ??

• Love 2