Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 7/30/2018 at 9:33 PM, ivygirl said:

Luann wouldn’t be happy. Don’t eat the street food, don’t drink the street juice! LOL

On the other hand, I thought it was sage of Vicki to make sure everyone knew their room # before leaving the hotel.  Where was Vicki when Luann needed her??

• Love 15

Speaking of Vicki, why in the HELL does she do that weird,  flipping-sucking-flapping thing with her tongue when she tastes tequila or other alcohol?  It's not cute or clever. It's weirdly disgusting.  She's done this before. It sickens me.  It's in the top 5 of reasons I'd like to slug her right in the face.

Why oh why, is right!!  She looked like Hannibal Lecter. 

Luann falls and looks like a fucking perfume ad.  Vicki falls and looks like a half spatchcocked luau pig.  Not cute.

LOVE THIS!!

Count me in with those who need to turn the channel when the screaming kids come on.  Not "cute" or "funny".  Please stop.  A poster commented way up thread about the Chicago stroller Moms.  Not only will they push you off the sidewalk, they use those strollers like virtual weapons in stores.  It is beyond annoying.

I actually thought Shannon looked good spanx-free in the hot tub!  Way better than when she was all stuffed in them!  She may be like me.....spanx actually makes me look fatter.  It's like it squeezes you out in different and all wrong directions.  I've never been able to get them to work. 

• Love 14
18 hours ago, ava111 said:

Was it so difficult for Vicky to exchange her peed on pants in the airport's bathroom for new ones? Its not like she didn't have anything else available, she had her suitcase. She could at least wrap shirt around her waist.  Instead she just parades around with huge stain in her groin, going in a cab and sitting down like that. Then getting greeted at hotel... Just horrible. You could see it clearly the entire time. It's not like they weren't already embarrassing enough.

She did the same ignore my piss behavior when she peed on Tamra's bed, remember? Vicki would rather sit in her own piss than admit she did anything wrong.  Ever.  She's SO dirty.  Between her and Sonjia on RHONY, those women make my skin crawl. 

Tamra may be built like a brick shithouse, but she doesn't have to make herself smell like one.  She made my nose wrinkle at her running around naked in front of the cameras like that.  Seriously.  If I wanted full frontal nudity I'd sign up for the Playboy channel.   Don't any of these woman realize they're on television where children can access their behaviors? 

I don't care who you think you are, how wonderful your plastic surgeon has made you look, there's just no good reason for the acting the fool on public television.   I'd like to smack her upside that vapid. little pea-brain.   WTF, Tamra.  For shame.  >:[

One more thing.  I'm not a Kelly fan, but how can people miss the fact that with Kelly, it wasn't about Michael?  It was about Vicki.  She said it was about Vicki, right off the bat.  Point blank said she was breaking her heart.  I get her anger and it has nothing to do with "girl" code bullshit.  It has everything to do with someone being YOUR friend and your confidant.  She felt close with Vicki and Vicki chose her ex-husband over her. Kelly has every right to be hurt and pissed off.   I'd be livid. 

That said, what Kelly does NOT have the right to do is use her 11-year old child for a sounding board about anything having anything to do regarding adult issues.  Someone get me a 2x4 for some of these idiot women.  Aaagh! 

• Love 15
On 7/30/2018 at 6:34 PM, Gem 10 said:

Why is Tamra whooping it up?  If she loves him so much, why isn’t she home with Eddie?  He doesn’t feel good.

He could drop dead any minute!

BUT they need the money from being on the show.

Maybe she got an extra 20 bucks for showing her Pizza Factory?

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

its street meat, not street food.  I meant to quote that way back when I originally read it but forgot :) 

Street meat means something totally different to me

If you watch 90 Day Fiance -Annie used to be street meat

• Love 2

I hope Shannon got hazard pay for kissing Vicki.

I love that kid. Smart, no pushover, and not annoyingly precocious/bratty.

Seriously, Jolie might just give my fave Stella a run for her money.

I'm also in the same boat as those who have expressed a lack of interest in scenes with the newbies children.

I can take or leave them...but will take them every time over Brianna.

I was thinking, if David was watching this, he would think to himself, “ thanks goodness I left” while sitting with his new 20 years younger chick.

Eh, fuck David. 

~gonna bret-shan all of you by season's end

giphy.gif

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

What exactly was the reason Kelly dumped Michael anyhow?  I heard her say they didn’t have sex anymore.  The guy is 15 yrs older than her.  Is that a reason to divorce him?  They could have went to councelling or something to fix the problem, no?  He seemed like a nice guy.  Besides, something tells me she still cares for him.  To add, why is Jolie on the show so much now giving Kelly advice?

I think the not-having-sex was a symptom of the bigger issues - not the issue itself. And they had a host of those. Remember, they were separated before for YEARS. I think they both have some personality flaws that do not mesh well with each other's. Simply put - they were a toxic couple and couldn't really seem to stand each other. 

20 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Also, by that brief message to him it’s clear that they talk shit about Kelly together, so stop pretend to being Switzerland. I also bet money that her making up with Tamra and Shannon and no longer has Kelly as her only friend/filming companion is as big a part of it as liking Michael.

YUP. When Vicki keeps protesting - "When a couple divorces, why picks sides? I'm friends with them both" - she's full of shit, because she's totally picking Michael's side. It's gross. 

3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Watching Vic, Shan, and Tamra on T.V. getting wasted and making fools of themselves was fun.  However I felt really bad for the employees of the hotel and the airport!  Having to pick their clumsy asses up off the airport was just weird.  Then the 3 of them showing up at the hotel with those sombreros just seemed a little insulting to me.  IDK maybe I'm being too sensitive.

I didn't care much about the sombreros. I'm assuming they're sold everywhere down there. Tourist bucks are good for the economy. 

I do agree about the messes they make, though. I hope production has someone on hand to clean that shit up and doesn't make innocent workers of whatever establishment do it. 

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

... and 40's .. 

I'm only 38 and.....yup. 

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

Street meat means something totally different to me

If you watch 90 Day Fiance -Annie used to be street meat

:)  I really should have quoted the OP, because Luann said street meat and NYC its referred to as street meat.  :)

Didn't mean to get you all involved in my issues.  lol 

I don't know how much more of OC I will be able to stand.  It is sooo boring and producer driven that I can't even pay close attention anymore.  I am as shocked as most others that Icki continues to be on this show.  I will be so happy when it circles the drain and dries up one of these days.  I couldn't care less about the new women and the Mexico trip was a total try-hard.  Give me RHNY any day.

• Love 6
On 7/30/2018 at 8:54 PM, chenoa333 said:

Tamra does look tight and hot. But that's not why I dislike her. 

Oh I dislike her as well for multiple reasons ( personality, mainly). But I gotta give credit where it's due lol.

I hope Shannon finds an amazing partner and moves on from her douche canoe hubby. Unlike some of her co stars, I think she is genuinely a good person.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It wasn’t a tear, a lot of Spanx come with a hole in the crotch.

19 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I’ve never purchased a pair with a hole.  Certainly you can’t pee through it.  

19 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Its so it doesn’t bunch up but some people do in fact use it to pee so they don’t have to take them off. It’s a questions asked a gazillion times on the internet. 

19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Lol!! How convenient for many reasons!!

The funny thing about the crotch opening in Spanx - some people do use it when peeing, but Shannon was wearing panties under her Spanx - I laughed, because I do the exact same thing!  Believe me, when you need to use the bathroom when wearing Spanx AND panties, the struggle is REAL!!    ;-)

• Love 7

Spanx hurt my vulva. That material is rough. Couldn't go without cotton underwear while wearing Spanx. Now I just let it all hang out and don't give a damn and feel free and comfortable.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

:)  I really should have quoted the OP, because Luann said street meat and NYC its referred to as street meat.  :)

Didn't mean to get you all involved in my issues.  lol 

Wasn’t really trying to quote Lu exactly when I said it , but I appreciate the thoroughness...

• Love 2
3 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Co-sign. With these ghastly hogs on the loose, Mexico may end up paying to build the wall, after all. :(

LMAO You win the internet today!   

2 hours ago, raiderred1 said:

I don't know how much more of OC I will be able to stand.  It is sooo boring and producer driven that I can't even pay close attention anymore.  I am as shocked as most others that Icki continues to be on this show.  I will be so happy when it circles the drain and dries up one of these days.  I couldn't care less about the new women and the Mexico trip was a total try-hard.  Give me RHNY any day.

Me too!   

• Love 4
8 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

Vicki, is that you?! ;-) :p 

Sorry Fiero, Kelly is fine with Michael dating--that's not the issue. Openness, honesty, integrity & true

friendship are the issues; none of which Vicki has...

Just catching up on WWHL and on there vicki claims she wouldn’t care if her friend set anybof her exes up and didn’t tell her. Who truly believes this?

• Love 7

I thought Vicki's wet patch at the airport might've been from the spilled tequila - but then again, I think they drained their glasses so there wouldn't be any spilled on the floor.  And TMI but it's possible to pee yourself a little after taking a hard fall. I tumbled in a parking lot and did. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

If that is the case, Kelly is much better off without Vicki as a :cough: ‘friend’.

I think we would be hard pressed to find ANYONE who is better off having Icki as a friend.  

21 hours ago, AnnA said:

We should have Lisa Rinna give Vicki a call.  She could sell her some Depends. 

Hell, I have to use Poise pads.  I'm almost 65 and the mus-kells down there ain't what they wuz....

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Hell, I have to use Poise pads.  I'm almost 65 and the mus-kells down there ain't what they wuz....

You're not alone ;)

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, bagger said:

Just catching up on WWHL and on there vicki claims she wouldn’t care if her friend set anybof her exes up and didn’t tell her. Who truly believes this?

That's why the moniker "hypocrite" was created! Who isn't these days since we're all so opinionated, but at the same FOS and hypocrites? ;-)

10 hours ago, ladle said:

This may go without saying but:

Mexico, we are very, very sorry. 

--Americans

Lol! Yes. How embarrassing for Americans and women! And WTF is with Tamra and her "girl code" crap? She is so junior high school. How about this Tamra: decent human being code towards everyone

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

YUP. When Vicki keeps protesting - "When a couple divorces, why picks sides? I'm friends with them both" - she's full of shit, because she's totally picking Michael's side. It's gross. 

I

And I feel like we saw her, at least in talking heads, if not directly to other wives, being beyond ticked off at Jeana for being friends and/or defending Donn for any reason both during their marriage and after the divorce (and I believe she also got mad on Tamra's behalf when she was friendly with Simon after their divorce as well). I actually feel like with someone (and Jeana is the only one who really makes sense) she may have even used the 'you're supposed to be on my side' phrasing even?

I've been rewatching old seasons and am only a day or two away from being back at the V/D divorce storylines so I guess I'll see to be sure.

• Love 4
On 7/31/2018 at 7:29 AM, HelloOutThere said:

I hear you on Tamra’s nakedness, but I will give her this: she looks great, for any age.  And she works her ass off for it, and embodies the fitness lifestyle. I’m pretty into fitness and am often surprised how many very fit people are actually extremely insecure about their bodies — like a reverse dysmorphia where you just don’t see your progress and refuse to be happy with yourself, constantly comparing yourself to others, etc. So it’s nice to see Tamra at peace with her body.

THAT SAID, I could do without the tit flashing. But, it’s still Trashy Tammy!! I like how the born-again religious Tamra is rapidly fading away. From being baptized in a pool to titty flashing on top of a trashy Mexican  bar. (And I’ll never get sick of the scene of her throwing wine in Jeana’s face - that is the moment Tams established herself as queen bee. But what often goes overlooked is the fact that Jeana was accusing Tamra of lying about being hit by Simon - a major call-out that I bet was true. Glad Jeana got that dig in before her wine shower. )

Now the real attention whore with the nakedness is one Ms. Beth Frankel from NYC. She’s not into fitness or health, but my Lord she certainly cares about being skinny. She’s so proud of the fact that she’s skinny that she started a company about it, and her naked scenes are her flaunting the fact that she is skinny vs  loving and embracing a body she worked hard for.  Aderral is much easier than spin classes.  And insta photos in your young daughter’s shirt is almost more attention whorish than flashing your tits at Andale’s in some ways now that I think about it ?

That's actually just plain ol' dysmorphia.

On 7/31/2018 at 12:04 PM, Gem 10 said:

I just watched WWHL with Vickey.  Andy just loves her and so do the callers in.  She’ll never leave IMO.  The new boyfriend, the cop was there also.  BTW, I do like Shannon and always have from the beginning.  She’s beautiful and always goes along with the girls.  I feel bad that her home was broken up, since they were college sweethearts, and she had a good life going.  I do remember tho, when her and David were talking and he said he “wanted more” and wanted to start living his life more.  Shit happens after many years of marriage, whether it’s boredom, lack of sex, not connecting anymore, whatever.  She’s hurting now, but maybe she’ll find a person again who will make her happy as she is still young and is a good person.  The way it looks, she’s definitely not over David at all, as she talks about it all the time.  I can understand that after 17 years.  Is a sad situation.

I don't think they were college sweethearts unless they went to college in their 30s.  The fact that they went to different colleges also complicates matters.

I'm just now getting around to watching this because I assumed it was going to focus on that deplorable cancer scamming hag shrieking, flailing around, and doing a bunch of gross shit because she thinks it's cute (her tequila face, retching, peeing every where, etc.).  I'm sad to be right.  The only parts that didn't have that shrieking hag had shrieking poo pants toddlers.  Great. Not sure I'm gonna make it through this season.

It did give me a chuckle to contrast Tamra's hospital visit to all of Vicki's.  

• Love 1
18 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

Crass and tacky old cows

Did I really need to see shaved and fake boobs Tamra naked - uhhmmm NO!

Is this what the Season is going to be like?

What you quoted is not my post.  I would never refer to them as old cows.

Edited by ButterQueen
19 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

She did the same ignore my piss behavior when she peed on Tamra's bed, remember? Vicki would rather sit in her own piss than admit she did anything wrong.  Ever.  She's SO dirty.  Between her and Sonjia on RHONY, those women make my skin crawl. 

Tamra may be built like a brick shithouse, but she doesn't have to make herself smell like one.  She made my nose wrinkle at her running around naked in front of the cameras like that.  Seriously.  If I wanted full frontal nudity I'd sign up for the Playboy channel.   Don't any of these woman realize they're on television where children can access their behaviors? 

I don't care who you think you are, how wonderful your plastic surgeon has made you look, there's just no good reason for the acting the fool on public television.   I'd like to smack her upside that vapid. little pea-brain.   WTF, Tamra.  For shame.  >:[

One more thing.  I'm not a Kelly fan, but how can people miss the fact that with Kelly, it wasn't about Michael?  It was about Vicki.  She said it was about Vicki, right off the bat.  Point blank said she was breaking her heart.  I get her anger and it has nothing to do with "girl" code bullshit.  It has everything to do with someone being YOUR friend and your confidant.  She felt close with Vicki and Vicki chose her ex-husband over her. Kelly has every right to be hurt and pissed off.   I'd be livid. 

That said, what Kelly does NOT have the right to do is use her 11-year old child for a sounding board about anything having anything to do regarding adult issues.  Someone get me a 2x4 for some of these idiot women.  Aaagh! 

Ok, your post has turned it around a bit for me and now I get it...

I’m still teachable. :)

• Love 2
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Lol! Yes. How embarrassing for Americans and women! And WTF is with Tamra and her "girl code" crap? She is so junior high school. How about this Tamra: decent human being code towards everyone

Tamra lost her right to lecture anyone on Girl Code after trying to get her friend, whose fiancé was dying in a hospital, so drunk that she would hopefully embarrass herself on camera, then sending her son in to try to get her potentially date-raped. I don’t care how much I have despised someone, doing that to someone makes you a monster. Girl Code indeed. 

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Tamra lost her right to lecture anyone on Girl Code after trying to get her friend, whose fiancé was dying in a hospital, so drunk that she would hopefully embarrass herself on camera, then sending her son in to try to get her potentially date-raped. I don’t care how much I have despised someone, doing that to someone makes you a monster. Girl Code indeed. 

^^^^^^ ALL of the above comments are just a few (of many) reasons I despise Tamra. 

And IIRC, when Tamra had her bachlorette party with male strippers shoving their scantily clad crotches in her face, Eddie was livid! They had a huge fight about her behavior. Hey Eddie..not much has changed right?! Lol 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

^^^^^^ ALL of the above comments are just a few (of many) reasons I despise Tamra. 

And IIRC, when Tamra had her bachlorette party with male strippers shoving their scantily clad crotches in her face, Eddie was livid! They had a huge fight about her behavior. Hey Eddie..not much has changed right?! Lol 

Totally. I can never get past what she tried on Gretchen. Whatever Gretchen’s shortcomings-of which there are plenty... what Tamra pulled bordered on criminal. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, onatrek said:

And I feel like we saw her, at least in talking heads, if not directly to other wives, being beyond ticked off at Jeana for being friends and/or defending Donn for any reason both during their marriage and after the divorce (and I believe she also got mad on Tamra's behalf when she was friendly with Simon after their divorce as well). I actually feel like with someone (and Jeana is the only one who really makes sense) she may have even used the 'you're supposed to be on my side' phrasing even?

I've been rewatching old seasons and am only a day or two away from being back at the V/D divorce storylines so I guess I'll see to be sure.

There was a scene during the Brooks' years when Vix was yowling at Tamra "you're supposed to be my friend! My sister!" because Tams was so vocal about not liking him. I'm sure there were others -- all these broads trot out the friendship angle when it suits them.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yup, and the fact that nothing has changed is why I question the veracity of the Tams-Ed relationship -- not necessarily that he's gay but rather that it's a business relationship ("you'll get part ownership in a gym and other perquisites, and I'll be an actual HW and protect my orange. Win win, Eddie, win win.")

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Totally. I can never get past what she tried on Gretchen. Whatever Gretchen’s shortcomings-of which there are plenty... what Tamra pulled bordered on criminal. 

Yes. That was absolutely criminal. For both Gretchen and fugly Ryan. But,as usual, Tamra never gets held responsible for her disgusting behavior. Nobody calls her out at the reunuions, Andy doesn't bring up anything to do with Trailer trash Tamra's behavior. As Lil' Kim once said "how many licks does it take........" And I will follow that with "to get Andy Cohen's dick happy with Tamra's B.J so she's exempt from being held accountable."  

On 7/30/2018 at 9:38 PM, Wicked said:

Vicky is once again letting a man control her

Ordinarily I'm all "Fuck the patriarchy!" but if the result is Vicki NOT getting naked in a hot tub, I'm willing to let this one slide.

• Love 8
On 7/31/2018 at 9:44 AM, Gem 10 said:

This bothered me.  David got up 3 or 4 in the morning.  He would come home and start eating chips as he was starving.  Shannon would get annoyed because dinner wasn’t ready.  Why oh why didn’t she cook earlier and let the guy eat when he came home?  IMO, he’s out busting his ass all day in construction and should have a hot meal whenever he wanted, even tho it was 3 in the afternoon.  I felt like Shannon was all about her .. her body, her crystals, Dr. Moon and all her other quirks.  I never saw her ask him how he was doing.  Two sides to every story.  Let’s hear his.

I never saw her not criticizing him. From the chips he ate, to the wine he didn’t buy enough of, to him drinking tequila, to him not caring for the dog while she was away, to him exercising too much while he was training for the mud run, to him not holding her hand enough while he’s actually holding her hand, to his mother being a bitch, to Lydia being a bitch, to the presents he bought, to the restaurant he took her to...she’s an exhausting complainer. 

I feel sorry for the pain she’s going through, but she really needs to do a little soul-searching. That marriage ending was a shock to no one. They never should have reconciled after his affair. He hated her and she had disdain for him and blamed him for her hangnail. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 11
On 7/31/2018 at 10:39 PM, StevieRocks said:

Yes--I noticed this last night and almost vomited. She really is the epitome of a classless, raunchy, unimaginative, vulgar rube. 

And don’t forget self righteous. An awesome combination. Self righteous Asshole. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ladle said:

Ordinarily I'm all "Fuck the patriarchy!" but if the result is Vicki NOT getting naked in a hot tub, I'm willing to let this one slide.

Lol! So true. Does anyone else think Kelly Dodd looks like an older Miley Cirus/Cyrus/ I can't spell Cirus???

• Love 2
On 8/1/2018 at 12:36 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I agree with you, but I find it outrageously hypocritical when men allow their children to film for cash, but when they divorce and are thus "fired" from the show, they yank the kids as well.  It's more to get back at the ex than concern for the children.

Or they never wanted their kids filmed to begin with, but went along with it for peace and/or because the other spouse really wanted it...

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Or they never wanted their kids filmed to begin with, but went along with it for peace and/or because the other spouse really wanted it...

Anything's possible, but it's always convenient that when they no longer profit from exploiting the kids, they suddenly claim it's exploitation.  No comment on a father who feels his children are being exploited, but allows it for peace or because his wife really wanted it.

20 hours ago, bagger said:

I can fit the amount of people who would buy that BS in a FAMILY VAN. With room to spare. 

4 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Anything's possible, but it's always convenient that when they no longer profit from exploiting the kids, they suddenly claim it's exploitation.  No comment on a father who feels his children are being exploited, but allows it for peace or because his wife really wanted it.

I think it depends on how much the kids are shown. I'll use Simon-Tamra as an example. When they were married, the kids appeared on the show a few times. They were not featured prominently, never had a storyline revolve around them. I could not have picked those kids out of a line-up. I don't think they were exploiting those kids, nor profiting off them. They were just kind of.....there....because they lived there. 

Post divorce, I can understand Simon saying no. Once he's out of the house, he no longer can oversee how much Tamra is filming with them, what type of content is being shown, etc. Better to just say "no" altogether. I get it. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Yeah, I know, and you could be right, I’m just tired of always seeing the guy painted as the evil, bad guy in every divorce/breakup. It’s the usual knee-jerk position. I’m fatigued from it, you know?

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 3

Sure, but the two are not mutually exclusive.  It seems pretty evident, based on things we've seen directly and know to be true, that both David and Simon are shit sandwiches.  That doesn't mean that Shannon may not have been exhausting to live with or that Tamra isn't Satan. 

tl;dr All of these people are awful*

*Except maybe Jolie

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ladle said:

Sure, but the two are not mutually exclusive.  It seems pretty evident, based on things we've seen directly and know to be true, that both David and Simon are shit sandwiches.  That doesn't mean that Shannon may not have been exhausting to live with or that Tamra isn't Satan. 

tl;dr All of these people are awful*

*Except maybe Jolie

And except for Archie also. He's definitely a "people" too! 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I can fit the amount of people who would buy that BS in a FAMILY VAN. With room to spare. 

I think it depends on how much the kids are shown. I'll use Simon-Tamra as an example. When they were married, the kids appeared on the show a few times. They were not featured prominently, never had a storyline revolve around them. I could not have picked those kids out of a line-up. I don't think they were exploiting those kids, nor profiting off them. They were just kind of.....there....because they lived there. 

Post divorce, I can understand Simon saying no. Once he's out of the house, he no longer can oversee how much Tamra is filming with them, what type of content is being shown, etc. Better to just say "no" altogether. I get it. 

Unless that kid is Josh Waring. Lol!

• Love 3