Type keyword(s) to search

Thomas Ravenel (& whomever else he draws into his dysfunction)

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

She parties with him now to keep it going.  She will slowly stop drinking with him but he will barely notice. 

Several of their fights this season have been because he goes out constantly without her.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Several of their fights this season have been because he goes out constantly without her.

Yes they have.  She wants him to only need her and needs to sever that relationship to anyone that may be willing to tell Thomas the truth.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Higgins said:

Just wanted to clarify that LPN/LVNs are not just a step above CNAs. They are nurses not assistants. As an RN, many of the most knowledgeable and skilled nurses I have worked with are LPNs. 

I'm pretty sure that she's certified as an RN in SC.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'm pretty sure that she's certified as an RN in SC.

Yes now she is but it appears she was an LPN for nearly a decade before she became a RN and in a post upthread a LPNs  scope of practice was incorrectly described as less than a nurse and that is not accurate.

• Love 2
On 7/4/2018 at 10:47 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

A lovely photo of the Ravenel Bridge posted over on the Chit Chat thread by someone who was vacationing in Charleston. I thought it might be of interest on this thread.(Named after Thomas's father.)  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Ravenel_Jr._Bridge#/media/File:Ravenel_Bridge_at_night_from_Mt_Pleasant.jpg

It's a gorgeous bridge. Too bad it's named after a racist piece of shit.

• Love 22

A blind item reveal from Crazy Days and Nights

This A- list reality star who used to be famous for something else in his life should be on the lookout for that coke filled sex tape he probably doesn't remember shooting. It will end whatever career he has left, which shouldn't be any after his past actions.

Thomas Ravenal/Southern Charm

• Love 6
14 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

A blind item reveal from Crazy Days and Nights

This A- list reality star who used to be famous for something else in his life should be on the lookout for that coke filled sex tape he probably doesn't remember shooting. It will end whatever career he has left, which shouldn't be any after his past actions.

Thomas Ravenal/Southern Charm

I’m not convinced this blind item isn’t about one of the “Vanderpump Rules” guys; that show is way more relevant and well-rated than SC and features far more cokeheads, after all.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

I’m not convinced this blind item isn’t about one of the “Vanderpump Rules” guys; that show is way more relevant and well-rated than SC and features far more cokeheads, after all.

Like Jax perhaps?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

It’s most likely not about either but the person who wrote it revealed it to be Trav.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Can we rename this thread: Thomas Ravenel (& whomever else he draws into his ERECTILE dysfunction)? ? 

Oh wouldn’t that just make him mad lol! Although I suspect that he believes he’s above it all (us) to read about our plebeian thoughts. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I mean I hate her but that looks like a woman on the job not some sultry pose.

Between the haircut and glasses I don’t know that I would recognize her in person, so maybe her patients have no idea what a vile human she is.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Looks like Thomas and Ashley have some big guns coming after them:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4983909/southern-charm-legal-case-ramps-up-as-star-lawyer-l-lin-wood-takes-the-reins/

If Thomas and Ashley are guilty of the charges, they are even loonier than I thought they were.

Thomas and Ashley are guilty. If you'd seen these weird blinds obliquely referring to Otte, they were just so crazy. They called her this stalker who was obsessed with becoming Mrs. Ravenel and was talking badly about Ashley, who Thomas was now in love with. It was strange because only fans who were really up in the Charmers' business knew who Otte was. So if you saw these reports you'd think the worst of this unknown woman. It was strange and unnecessary and weirdly cruel to defame this unknown woman for the perceived slight of not being into Thomas and being better friends with his friends. I hope she sticks it to them. Those two are BSC and nasty. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

Looks like Thomas and Ashley have some big guns coming after them:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4983909/southern-charm-legal-case-ramps-up-as-star-lawyer-l-lin-wood-takes-the-reins/

If Thomas and Ashley are guilty of the charges, they are even loonier than I thought they were.

So, was Kathryn lending Thomas a kind ear this season because she didn’t know he wanted her out of the picture - or because she did know and was sleuthing?

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

That’s a slam to the nursing profession, in my opinion. She looks like a perfectly capable RN.

That's a reach.  More like a slam against men who sexualize the nursing profession.  

What does a perfectly capable nurse look like?

• Love 9

Sure she has her license, I think we've established that, but anyone can make a badge and order scrubs from Amazon. We don't know for sure if she's really employed or not. It doesn't really matter; it's very likely temporary anyway. I don't think she's going to be in South Carolina much longer.

I do think she's unstable and needs help but I also definitely think she needs to be held accountable for her actions and I hope they hand it to her in court. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm no Ashley fan, but for me, the answer would be someone who went through the schooling and training it takes to become a nurse.  js

So,  if one goes to school,  they are capable? There are no bad teachers, police officers,  doctors, politicians,  etc,  because they went to school or were trained?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

she has her license, I think we've established that, but anyone can make a badge and order scrubs from Amazon.

People have doxxed her which is ridiculous and disgusting but she is definitely working.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

People have doxxed her which is ridiculous and disgusting but she is definitely working.

How? She is on tv, so that's the price. 

If people are revealing her address,  then that is not ok. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

How? She is on tv, so that's the price. 

If people are revealing her address,  then that is not ok. 

Her address, phone number, work address, etc.

6 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

That being said however, isn't that what Ashley herself allegedly did to Luzanne? 

From what I can tell, not really. It’s alleging that they cyber stalked her and released emails where both were party to so it isn’t technically doxing but I am not really following and just read the above article.

This is not to say that what Thomas and Sshley did is okay but it still doesn’t make strangers doing that to her okay either.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’m astonished that Thomas and Ashley are still together! I think she’s nuts and he’s not much better. 

That’s why I think there’s blackmail involved - their staying together doesn’t make sense otherwise. 

• Love 4