Type keyword(s) to search

Thomas Ravenel (& whomever else he draws into his dysfunction)

• Start Topic

I mean Page Six is not really known for its journalism but this is bad even by their standards “including a photo of her with an older man.”The photo was of Patricia and her dead husband Arthur Altschul and it should be noted that their age difference was less than this douchenozzle and Kathryn.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I’m sure Kathryn is so angry that Thomas says he is going to marry the baby mama.  Doesn’t that guy ever learn.

Now you are going to think I am crazy but I think Thomas is marrying this girl because she doesn't need him, she was taking care of herself before she met him and could take care of herself and the baby if he was not in the picture. 

Thomas always went for the needy girl, the wounded sparrow sort of thing, they were clingy, crazy and and he loved the drama and the imbalance of him having the upper hand but this one is very independent and Thomas could easily lose her and maybe he needs her more than she needs him which he probably has never had that in any relationship.  I thing he is finally growing up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Now you are going to think I am crazy but I think Thomas is marrying this girl because she doesn't need him, she was taking care of herself before she met him and could take care of herself and the baby if he was not in the picture. 

I’ll believe Thomas marries her when the paperwork is filed at the courthouse.

• Love 11

Holy Smokes .. I just read in the Daily Mail (is that a reputable paper?) that Thomas’s nurse friend had a baby boy in June.  She’s 38 and has two kids.  It’s all in the article, pictures of them both and the baby boy.  He stated they are not together, and will introduce his two kids with Baby Brother soon.  It must have happened by now.  Katherine must be going nuts.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Jobiska said:

can't get over how I now react to crowded or close-together scenes like the nail salon, the Fest, etc.  Until August I don't think I'd been into another building besides my own home since March!  And I'm now barely over 10 buildings and at least half of those were for medical appointments.  How my mindset has changed!  (not that I ever liked crowds, but I like restaurants etc.!)

Me too.  I’ve only been to doctors and a few grocery stores with a mask on.  Our state here in N.Y.C. Said no more than ten people gathering for Thanksgiving.  I’m not going.  Two grandchildren have been away at college, so who knows where they have been.  Christmas is “iffy” too.  There’s been a big surge since Halloween.  This show was probably filmed in early spring?  Thomas new baby born in June and Katherine didn’t know yet as of last night in the show.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I'm a good two weeks late to the party but I read this morning that Thomas and the mother of his most recent child ended their engagement. Eek.

Is anyone surprised? When I read the birth announcement and later some comment he made about not asking her to sign a prenup because with her he "didn't need one", I was 99.9% certain the marriage would never take place. So three kids and two baby mamas he never married. Thomas has "achieved" so much! (I remember when he was putting down other, much younger, cast members for not having achieved much.) Thomas' success in business is piggybacking on his father's empire, not having built anything for himself. Heck, for "self-made", Craig has Thomas beat.

• Love 9

So, can someone help me figure out if this Murdaugh attorney was a friend or foe of Thomas a few years ago?  The guy is an attorney from a very famous and influential family in Charleston.  I think long line of prosecutors.  Was he on the show back when Thomas was running for office?  I only watched a little back then.  The guy is in the photo on the link. He looks so familiar.  Anyone know?

He claims he was recently shot (superficial head wound) in the head by a stranger. AND a few months ago his wife and adult son were MURDERED at their SC  hunting lodge under mysterious circumstances. This man found the bodies. AND, the murders occurred a week before the son was to go on trial for killing a young woman in a boat accident due to his rage and drunkenness.   AND, this attorney who recently got shot and lost his wife and son, just got fired from his prestigious law firm for money misappropriation!  Talk about a cluster.  SC had some scandals among their famous families.  

https://people.com/crime/alex-murdaugh-accused-of-misappropriating-money-from-family-law-firm-forced-to-resign/

If Thomas is connected to this family, I bet Bravo would do anything to get in on it.  He probably wouldn’t be interested though. Too many people ending up dead or shot.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
On 9/7/2021 at 12:53 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

So, can someone help me figure out if this Murdaugh attorney was a friend or foe of Thomas a few years ago?  The guy is an attorney from a very famous and influential family in Charleston.  I think long line of prosecutors.  Was he on the show back when Thomas was running for office?  I only watched a little back then.  The guy is in the photo on the link. He looks so familiar.  Anyone know?

He claims he was recently shot (superficial head wound) in the head by a stranger. AND a few months ago his wife and adult son were MURDERED at their SC  hunting lodge under mysterious circumstances. This man found the bodies. AND, the murders occurred a week before the son was to go on trial for killing a young woman in a boat accident due to his rage and drunkenness.   AND, this attorney who recently got shot and lost his wife and son, just got fired from his prestigious law firm for money misappropriation!  Talk about a cluster.  SC had some scandals among their famous families.  

https://people.com/crime/alex-murdaugh-accused-of-misappropriating-money-from-family-law-firm-forced-to-resign/

If Thomas is connected to this family, I bet Bravo would do anything to get in on it.  He probably wouldn’t be interested though. Too many people ending up dead or shot.

I was wondering if anybody in the SC cast was connected to the Murdaughs, too, but didn't know where to post.  Thanks for bringing it up.

Edit: Google didn't return any obvious connection between Ravenel and Murdaugh, but it did reveal this gem from 2011.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/rudy-giuliani-campagn-aide-thomas-ravenel-sues-ex-fiancee-pricey-engagement-ring-article-1.988974

Edited by TruffleHog
42 minutes ago, TruffleHog said:

I was wondering if anybody in the SC cast was connected to the Murdaughs, too, but didn't know where to post.  Thanks for bringing it up.

Edit: Google didn't return any obvious connection between Ravenel and Murdaugh, but it did reveal this gem from 2011.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/rudy-giuliani-campagn-aide-thomas-ravenel-sues-ex-fiancee-pricey-engagement-ring-article-1.988974

Oh my….who is she?  The doctor?  Hmmm….sounds like Thomas was on solid legal ground, as long as he was not at fault in the breakup.  🙄

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I can’t place the guy. I’m now wondering if he resembles one of Kathryn’s relatives.  He has that bright red hair and translucent white complexion.  

He really does look like a KD relative.  Murdaugh has similar facial features as her dad and brother.

• Useful 1
On 9/9/2021 at 12:52 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Oh my….who is she?  The doctor?  Hmmm….sounds like Thomas was on solid legal ground, as long as he was not at fault in the breakup.  🙄

I was most amused by this:

While he describes himself as a real estate developer in court papers, the lawsuit could be a step toward raising money to leave the country.

In a Facebook rant this year, Ravenel — whose father is former South Carolina Congressman Arthur Ravenel — said he was denouncing his U.S. citizenship and leaving the country.

He was leaving the country, until the chance to famewhore on Bravo arose...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 9/9/2021 at 2:54 PM, TruffleHog said:

He really does look like a KD relative.  Murdaugh has similar facial features as her dad and brother.

If any Southern Charm cast members, especially Kathryn, are related they’re surely be invited to share.  This case just keeps getting crazier.  The lawyer is charged for PAYING a hit man to kill him for the insurance!  You can’t  make this stuff up.

https://www.wral.com/police-lawyer-murdaugh-arranged-own-death-but-shot-grazed/19876731/

• Love 2