Type keyword(s) to search

Thomas Ravenel (& whomever else he draws into his dysfunction)

• Start Topic

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, hottesthw said:

I wonder if the place she is working has some kind of overall permission being granted by patients for social media posts? It seems odd that she keeps posting, unless if she's that stupid at work too? I know I signed a permission slip when my kid went to preschool that their image could be used on social media and advertising as the schools sees fit. Could these places do the same maybe?

Not a chance in hell.

• Love 1
On 8/14/2018 at 5:06 PM, biakbiak said:

He does his annual I quit but it’s probably true this time because he was fired 

7641E763-C5A8-419A-A097-D293F0694718.png

Here’s your hat; what’s your hurry?

Don’t go away mad; just go away.

His father must be so proud - the son being unable to hold down even a stupid TV job.

• Love 10

He says, “he has too much to lose...” IMO, he already lost it (and I’m not talking about Trashley.) What a pompous, old fool he is.

Edited by AntAnn
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Where did he do this? I wanna see everything that is relevant to this asshole's demise. ?

On 8/14/2018 at 5:06 PM, biakbiak said:

He does his annual I quit but it’s probably true this time because he was fired 

7641E763-C5A8-419A-A097-D293F0694718.png

• Love 2
15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

People on Bravo have mentioned things in their contract before. 

And they were fined. Survivor fines you $5 million for mentioning anything. I know, my friends who have been on the show won’t tell me anything that could get them in trouble.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

And they were fined

Several people have mentioned tons of things and were not fined, the few that were were the exception not the rule and involved other things. This isn’t Survivor. Thomas himself has said similar things every season, last year it was bitching about not putting up a Christmas tree until late so Bravo could manipulate the timing of the footage.

Edited by biakbiak

Ashley’s “clean slate” instagram is filled with pics of pregnancy, babies and children - even shows her “practicing” with a stroller. I recently joked that her last visit to SC might be for the pregnancy talk with Thomas, but maybe that’s possible - or she could just be trying to get attention. Anyone have ideas/info?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Ashley’s “clean slate” instagram is filled with pics of pregnancy, babies and children - even shows her “practicing” with a stroller. I recently joked that her last visit to SC might be for the pregnancy talk with Thomas, but maybe that’s possible - or she could just be trying to get attention. Anyone have ideas/info?

Those photos are from Spring 2017, December 2016.  Unless she's an elephant, we're good.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Those photos are from Spring 2017, December 2016.  Unless she's an elephant, we're good.

Yes, but that’s what she’s choosing for her “new” instagram after deleting the old - why choose those pics unless she wants someone/people to think she might be pregnant?

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I don’t know why reposting pictures with her nephew would make anyone think she’s pregnant. More likely trying to stop people from saying that her entire family hates her.

It’s not just one pic - it’s a theme, including her “practicing” (and baby emoji) with a stroller. One response:

ashlws13Maybe you should practice how to be a good person or even better truly try. If you teach your children the values you carry now there will just be snotty, disrespectful, entitled kids running around. Better yourself before you pop out a kid as you so desperately want to. You have judged the mother of your boyfriend and now the world will judge you. You seem to need to make some changes....big ones

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

not just one pic - it’s a theme, including her “practicing” (and baby emoji) with a stroller. One response:

And I think the response is exactly why she is posting pics even though there are only a few that aren’t of her and her sister as children.

Edited by biakbiak
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

And I think the response is exactly why she is posting pics even though there are a few that aren’t of her and her sister as children.

Might make more sense to get off social media and practice being a decent person - unless, as I initially posted, it’s about attention or making people think she’s pregnant (and therefore still part of a public story).

1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Might make more sense to get off social media and practice being a decent person - unless, as I initially posted, it’s about attention or making people think she’s pregnant (and therefore still part of a public story).

Or she could just be trying to remember things and images that make her happy, people use SM for all sorts of things but for me looking at her account doesn’t seem at all baby heavy, in fact she used to have more on her old one because she had been to a bunch of baby showers/kids birthdays so her new account actually has fewer.

Edited by biakbiak
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

You don’t have to make them public to do that.

And you don’t have to keep them private. I am not suggesting that she isn’t trying to change public perception, I don’t see how those two photos that are old would get people thinking she was pregnant.

• Love 1

Ashley has gained 10 lbs. - and is “trying to figure it out”

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/16/its-over-for-ashley-jacobs-and-thomas-ravenel-of-southern-charm/

https://okmagazine.com/photos/southern-charm-ashley-jacobs-weight-gain-thomas-ravenel-split/

“I don’t want to comment but there are just some things I’m trying to handle privately,” Ashley said in the video as tears streamed down her face. “Before I say too much, I love Thomas and I’ll always love Thomas. I’ll always care about him.”

“I’m still trying to work it out, not work out getting back together, but I’m still trying to figure it out,” she continued. “I think everyone’s been through breakups before but it’s hard. It’s not easy…Sometimes you just want to stay quiet and figure out what the next move in your life is going to be…I’m just trying to take care of myself the best way that I can.”

Good luck Ashley. If Thomas wouldn't marry Kathryn, or pay her loads of child support, he ain't gonna do it for you. He's canny that way. Unless he thinks marrying Ashley and having another baby will keep him out of the hoosegow. How many felonies does he have already?

• Love 2

Ashley just posted a selfie at TRav's house. It's in her stories. Ugh. Eagle eyes can find that furniture, rug and chandelier in the background on Thomases Instagram ?

IMG_2699.PNG

Edited by RedDelicious
Janice Rossi is a who-ar!!
  • Love 3
On 9/24/2018 at 10:25 AM, Babyfoot said:

On Saturday night, Thomas made some shocking claims during a rather bizarre Twitter outburst, accusing his ex, and mother of two kids, Kathryn Dennis of doing drugs with her castmate Craig Conover. 

This is news?  We all knew this, right?  Why is it labeled "shocking?"

You would have thought that after his last jail stint (cocaine charges) that he’d have learned a thing or two about breaking the law. Avoid crime so you don’t serve time. He really thinks he’s above the law. I wonder how much money it will take him to get out of this one. 

Is he gets incarcerated, does Kathryn get primary custody? 

• Love 2

And .  . .  let the clock start ticking until Trashley makes a "I dealt with this side of Thomas but kept it quiet because he said he was getting help and I believe in second chances and twu wuv" type of statement in an attempt to garner pity and finagle her way on to the show, basically trying to align herself with Kathryn as another victim of his manipulation. Unlike Kathryn, however, who has been through hell (some of it of her own making) and did the work to truly make healthy changes and no longer allow the manipulation to influence her, Trashley will just be looking for a pity party and screen time. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 4

Yes he was arrested but that doesn’t mean he will be convicted, it’s a pending case.  We will have to see if he is convicted.  I’m sure he will have the best lawyers.  Still the arrest itself is a win.

• Pending Case- This means that the person has been arrested charged with criminal activity, but that the case is still pending adjudication (trial, plea bargain, etc.)

• Arrest/Non-Conviction- This means that the person was arrested but ultimately the charges were dismissed or the person was found not-guilty.

• Arrest Record/Conviction- This shows that the person was arrested, prosecuted and was found or pled guilty to the offense.

• Love 1