Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E01: The Final Reckoning 2018.07.10

• Start Topic

The newest installation travels players to South Africa to face the consequences of their actions from the past two seasons. All of the recent betrayals, regrets and wrongdoings will rise to the surface as the competitors pair-off for their fiercest vendetta yet. Will they be able to put aside their issues, settle the score and work together to take home the $1 million prize?

• Love 1

With each season I like Kailah less and less. I really thought she was an underdog when she first started, and that it was unfair that everyone didn't like her. Now I see what the hype was about. She may have been drunk or something if she clearly doesn't remember that she was standing up and pushed Melissa, when she was saying that Melissa punched her while she was sitting down. I'm not a Johnny bananas enthusiast but totally agreed with him when he said that she was playing victim. 

Cara's edit was terrible. Poor thing, does she have low self esteem?

As of right now rooting for CT and Veronica, and Jenna and Jemmye to make it out of the redemption house. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Cara... yikes. That was embarrassing to watch. She’s had an interesting arc on this show. Underdog to bullied to badass to winner to ....this current stage. Cmon girl. Have some dignity. At the very least don’t say it’s just to make your ex jealous. Think it but don’t SAY it! 

Joss, I’m disappointed in you. Amanda. Really?!

Love him or hate him, you had to root for Johnny shutting down Kailah. She is an idiot. I agree @LaurelleJ  in the beginning you felt kind of bad for her because she was getting ganged up on but she really does seem like an insuffferable person. Joke’s on her. She was lounging around like the queen bee, drunkenly ranting and raving, and most likely thinking the producers love the drama she brings and they’d never get rid of her for just pushing someone. And now she’s out. Bye girl! 

I knew when Jenna, Britni, and Jemmye were first out there’d be a redemption house. I wonder if it had been three Big Brother/Ex on the Beach pairs if producers would have scrapped those plans. 

And I need a gif of Derrick’s head popping up when Bananas was spying in the doorway on Kyle and the new girl. Absolutely hilarious. 

Edited by UGAmp
  • Love 10
(edited)

*sigh* Same as it ever was, except now two players can walk away with $500K. That's The Amazing Race money. And if BMP throws in the "Fuck Sarah" twist at the end, we're talking one person going home with a million bucks. Makes you want to throw up, doesn't it?

As usual, barely anyone is showing base levels of maturity. As usual, there's at least one safety net, guaranteed to be one of way too many twists. As usual, Johnny is front and center. He could punch somebody, and BMP would keep him in the game. Same goes for firing a gun point-blank into someone's face. He is the Golden Child, and I wouldn't be shocked if BMP does all that they can to give him a seventh title.

And, of course, the one team I felt the least conflicted about was "ousted" at the beginning. In the long run, Jemmye doesn't bug me, and I kinda want Jenna to win for once. Getting $500K might mean her tastes in guys improves. Seriously, as much as I like CT, I hate Veronica. I just wanna sing "The old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be!!!!" at her direction. And I think I'm older than her.

Have I mentioned how happy I am that the bulk of the RR: Campus Crawl cast has titles, and Shane hasn't even been to a finale? What a little snot. Sarah had better luck than you. SARAH.

Oddly amazed that nobody tried to pour dirt into their teammates' tubes.

ETA: Once again, Big Brother people can ruin anything . . . even a dumpster fire.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

With each season I like Kailah less and less. I really thought she was an underdog when she first started, and that it was unfair that everyone didn't like her. Now I see what the hype was about. She may have been drunk or something if she clearly doesn't remember that she was standing up and pushed Melissa, when she was saying that Melissa punched her while she was sitting down. I'm not a Johnny bananas enthusiast but totally agreed with him when he said that she was playing victim. 

Cara's edit was terrible. Poor thing, does she have low self esteem?

As of right now rooting for CT and Veronica, and Jenna and Jemmye to make it out of the redemption house. 

As I have said in the past, I find Kailah physically attractive, but her personality on the show has become repulsive to me.

I am really starting to dislike Cara now as well...maybe not dislike but I do pity her.  She's a really pretty woman and I am not sure why she feels she has to play all of these games.

I am really liking Jennna with the darker hair, I am not sure why that is the case but she looks good with the darker hair.

It is funny I always said I would love to see some of the chicks from Bad Girls Club show up on the Challenge and now we get Angela.  

The Johnny situation annoyed me.  So every other team had to beat the clock in order for them to earn a spot in the game, yet for some reason he just gets to enter the game...just because.  I mean I know his partner backed out and if that is the case then don't put him on the show.  Sort like when they did the battle of the seasons and nobody from his cast wanted to take part.

Edited by BK1978
Just fixing some of my typos...
  • Love 5

I don’t know why but I want Zach and Jenna to work out. He sucks, but I want her to be happy and she wants him. Brad and Britni can just go. Don’t want either of them around. Cara is just embarrassing herself, but may actually be making Kyle jealous. 

Not enough CT tonight and way too much Bananas.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, BK1978 said:

The Johnny situation annoyed me.  So every other team had to beat the clock in order for them to earn a spot in the game, yet for some reason he just gets to enter the game...just because.  I mean I know his partner backed out and if that is the case then don't put him on the show.  Sort like when they did the battle of the seasons and nobody from his cast wanted to take part.

Yeah that was some bullshit.  The partner they picked for him didn't show up or is late?  So he got a get out of jail card from the beginning.

But I knew as soon as they eliminated 3 pairs right at the beginning, there was going to be a Redemption House.  I'm sure most of the vets suspect it too.  Why fly them all to South Africa, to send 6 of them back home right away?

Oh and how r*******, they bring in vendettas from other shows into the game.  There are newbie pairs and some sophomores like Natalie who has to deal with vendettas from other shows.

And the way they define vendettas is very broad.  It could be a small tiff or one exchange of words to someone screwed over on another show.

Kara thinks she's all that but isn't she one of the older ones now?  She still has to do the weird dye job and the piercings and tits hanging out.  Is she going to keep up the alternative style in her 40s too?  Kyle talked shit about her on TV -- having to do with her ability to swallow -- and she still wants him?

It wasn't a bad starting challenge.  Hope they come up with some good challenges.  There were a few good ones in Champions vs. Stars and in recent seasons of the Challenge itself.

• Love 2

Cara Maria, how embarrassing. 

Kailah is gross. She's got a shit personality and a fugly tattoo on her oversized shoulders. 

Also, I noticed a shift in Cara during the last season. She was really struggling to be a big dog in the house. She lost a lot of power, and it shows this season. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, scrb said:

Yeah that was some bullshit.  The partner they picked for him didn't show up or is late?  So he got a get out of jail card from the beginning.

But I knew as soon as they eliminated 3 pairs right at the beginning, there was going to be a Redemption House.  I'm sure most of the vets suspect it too.  Why fly them all to South Africa, to send 6 of them back home right away?

Oh and how r*******, they bring in vendettas from other shows into the game.  There are newbie pairs and some sophomores like Natalie who has to deal with vendettas from other shows.

And the way they define vendettas is very broad.  It could be a small tiff or one exchange of words to someone screwed over on another show.

Kara thinks she's all that but isn't she one of the older ones now?  She still has to do the weird dye job and the piercings and tits hanging out.  Is she going to keep up the alternative style in her 40s too?  Kyle talked shit about her on TV -- having to do with her ability to swallow -- and she still wants him?

It wasn't a bad starting challenge.  Hope they come up with some good challenges.  There were a few good ones in Champions vs. Stars and in recent seasons of the Challenge itself.

What would have been funny is if Zach would have said, "Well seeing how Johnny doesn't have a partner...I think he should be the one to go."  I know that would never happen but it would have been great.

There's a woman named Rockstar (real name Angie) on the current season of American Big Brother that has to be close to 40 and still rocking the pink hair.  I guess some people never grow out of that look.

22 minutes ago, fetching said:

Cara Maria, how embarrassing. 

Kailah is gross. She's got a shit personality and a fugly tattoo on her oversized shoulders. 

Also, I noticed a shift in Cara during the last season. She was really struggling to be a big dog in the house. She lost a lot of power, and it shows this season. 

Yeah that tattoo has to go.

• Love 1

Can someone please explain the draw to Kyle?? I just don't understand. The beard looks fake as hell and .... I just don't know.

CT all the way! Dad bod and all. Poor CT, can't stand Veronica, this should be interesting. 

I'm not sure why the Zach hate, he doesn't bug me as much. Maybe it's cuz I gotta root for the MI boy. 

And I really wish Tori would stop making weird faces. 

• Love 6

I’m washing my hands of Kailah for the simple fact that she made me agree with Johnny freakin Bananas.

Just like on Champs vs Stars, she wanted to run her mouth but immediately turned into the cowering victim when someone bit back. I’m just glad it was towards a woman who could actually punch her in her obnoxious face this time.  The challenge gods must’ve sensed my frustration at the Champs vs Stars reunion and delivered karmic justice swiftly. 

• Love 7

Well, that was stupid and irritating.

Cara might try touching water at some point, because it looks like you could wring her hair and the jizz of myriad strangers would flow like wine. And trying to seduce a piece of shit like Paulie away from his reality whore to make that drunk loser Kyle jealous? On the first night? She should hook up with Javi from TM2 because that is some desperate shit. It also betrays that in the actual world nobody will touch these monsters, since they all come in horny/pathetic as toads here.

And show, it’s not a “life-changing amount of money.” It would be to most people, but it’s clear at this point bananas/CM/CT have decided this is it for them or that they don’t expect to be alive/supporting themselves in their 40s/50s. Grim to think that no amount of money could extricate them from this. 

Why did they have such shitty coverage of that fight? In the wide shot we could see they had a camera guy right there, yet they give us this “piece it together yourself” scene. I did laugh at bananas pathetically trying to shut down another cast mates storyline, as he has yet to find his Natalie type “fakeline” for the season and can’t risk  not being the center of everything due to job security fears. Hilariously weak.

Once again Bananas gets an advantage, i guess because CT got the by on D30. I know it’s because of devins father dying, but a little strange they didn’t even mention it, since devin is seen coming back as a mercenary. 

Jenna tricked Zach into getting back together with her! The guy who cheated and dogged her out and treated her like a disposable doormat. Maybe she should try tricking herself into getting an education or possessing self-esteem. She also looked pretty strung out in those interviews. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s hooked on opioids now from her injury.

I did feel bad about Chuck’s medical debt. I had something similar happen in my 20s and it was a major burden for a few years after, though I do wonder if 75k was his total before insurance. Even if that is the case he still probably has a hefty total to pay, so it sucks to see a face I don’t instantly hate go so early. 

Davonne was a notoriously terrible competitor and Jozea was on her team on Big Brother, so her entire introduction was lies.  Natalie is apparently trying to forget that we all know she’s a lesbian in keeping this Bananas story going. How sad. 

Shane. Boy, he really has throw himself full steam into this impotent schemer/full time complainer role since giving up on life and returning to the show. I can’t even imagine willing going back to this after 10 years away, so it must have been some suicidal/hopeless moment that caused it.

Thank god we have Amanda back to clapback at the bullshit from these cretins. And knowing who wins the million $ did make this episode and the sad hopes expressed slightly more palatable.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, mccartygirl said:

Can someone please explain the draw to Kyle?? I just don't understand. The beard looks fake as hell and .... I just don't know.

CT all the way! Dad bod and all. Poor CT, can't stand Veronica, this should be interesting. 

I'm not sure why the Zach hate, he doesn't bug me as much. Maybe it's cuz I gotta root for the MI boy. 

And I really wish Tori would stop making weird faces. 

Zach being a dickhead, walking out on girlfriends and never talking to them again even if they live together with no warning, physically pushing his female teammate years ago because she wasn't moving fast enough are just some of the reasons for the Zach hate. He can clean up his act all he wants. Good for him. No woman should completely trust him and he's still arrogant as hell.

• Love 4

These people get worse every season! Well, CT got better...but that's it.  

Cara did look a bit dirty.  She is embarrassing.  She is a beautiful woman...why so desperate? And for Paulie? Ick. 

So glad there is a redemption house. I love Jenna.  She is my all time favorite!

• Love 4

For sure not a good look for Cara Maria to be going after Paulie when she knows he has a girlfriend.  She seems to defend herself by pointing out her own singlehood, and while I agree that it is ultimately Paulie's responsibility to stay faithful to his girlfriend, it is still pretty unsavory for Cara to be so aggressively encouraging him to cheat.  Btw, I see on social media that it worked and he did cheat.  It is all pretty gross.  

Veronica was just awful in her heydey, but I think I can root for her and CT in this go round.  

And yes... total B.S. on the Bananas bye week.  They should have had him dig up an empty coffin.  At least he would have had to DO something. 

And thank the reality tv gods that we were not subjected to a Bananas toast  when they all got to the house.  

• Love 8

Kyle is funny to listen to but unfortunate to look at.

Whether John was right or not the next day I will not agree with him because he didn't need to yap his maw when Kailah was talking to Shane.

John thinking he is the sole arbiter of when something is “done” is one of the 74,986,337 reasons I still hate him.

Show, do not tease me with a Britni bounce and then not follow through.  That’s not cool.

PLEASE PLEASE let Natalie and Paulie go for good.  First because they suck as humans and second because I don’t feel like going through an entire summer of Apple autocorrecting his name to Pauline every single freaking time.

Sylvia can then go next because yet again she is not half as badass as she thinks she is.

Also Joss voting for her once is a pretty thin reason for a vendetta.

• Love 6

Oh also having one final winner yet having teams that are not all guy/girl is giving guy/guy teams an advantage.

And while Kailah was stupid for shoving Melissa, when Melissa burst in all “I WANT TO TALK WITH YOU” and Kailah was like “um no thanks” Melissa should have left.  She asked, the answer was no, and continuing to push put her in the wrong.

• Love 3

For sure not a good look for Cara Maria to be going after Paulie when she knows he has a girlfriend.  She seems to defend herself by pointing out her own singlehood, and while I agree that it is ultimately Paulie's responsibility to stay faithful to his girlfriend, it is still pretty unsavory for Cara to be so aggressively encouraging him to cheat.  Btw, I see on social media that it worked and he did cheat.  It is all pretty gross.  

Especially considering that she told him his position in the game would be affected by whether or not he decided to bang her.  Umm, sexual harrassment much?  Not a good look at all, Cara Maria.  Plus, how much $ does she need.  Go home and ride your horses.

Not a Kailah fan, but she got screwed by being sent home.  There have been plenty of shoves in Challenge history. Heck, the episode contained a montage of shoving incidents.  Melissa was all up in her face, practically on her bed, with Kailah asking her numerous times to leave.  Had Melissa not come back swinging, no way Kailah would've been sent home.  Seems like an arbitrary enforcement of the "rules". 

Yes, I watched, even when I said I wasn't going to.  BUT, I'm still successfully avoiding Big Brother.

• Love 4
(edited)

BTW, they decide for this season that it was a trilogy?

After the first two parts already aired and they never mentioned it?

I guess they wanted to come up with some new title so they decided to call it the last part ("Final") of a trilogy.

Dirty Thirty was $1 million but was the last season also $1 million?

Last season nobody split the prize but this season they will.  Don't remember who won in Dirty Thirty or whether they split the prize.

Edited by scrb

Cara Maria is so gross.  She basically told Paulie that if he slept with her he would have a better chance at advancing in the game.  I know that it’s been an unspoken rule of these challenges but no way would any of those guys had gotten away with that creepy speech.

• Love 10
On 7/10/2018 at 9:04 PM, BK1978 said:

On 7/10/2018 at 11:35 PM, scrb said:

This!  Why didn't they just leave him off?

On 7/11/2018 at 12:31 AM, BK1978 said:

What would have been funny is if Zach would have said, "Well seeing how Johnny doesn't have a partner...I think he should be the one to go."  I know that would never happen but it would have been great.

That's what I was hoping for as well, but yeah, it would never happen.  

On 7/10/2018 at 7:08 PM, LaurelleJ said:

On 7/10/2018 at 7:23 PM, UGAmp said:

Love him or hate him, you had to root for Johnny shutting down Kailah. She is an idiot.

On 7/11/2018 at 2:22 AM, Spencer Hastings said:

I’m washing my hands of Kailah for the simple fact that she made me agree with Johnny freakin Bananas.

Fuck Kailah for making me agree with Johnny!  She always talks a big game, but she can't back up anything.  Melissa didn't even have a scratch on her.

I have to say, this is the first season premiere in a long while that I have actually enjoyed.  

• Love 2
On 7/11/2018 at 7:37 AM, Racj82 said:

Zach being a dickhead, walking out on girlfriends and never talking to them again even if they live together with no warning, physically pushing his female teammate years ago because she wasn't moving fast enough are just some of the reasons for the Zach hate. He can clean up his act all he wants. Good for him. No woman should completely trust him and he's still arrogant as hell.

Thanks, I left the Challenges for a while and then came back in the last couple of years so I've only seen little bits of him. He seems okay, but that's comparing to some of these other people so...

And I'm totally (and will always root for CT) but I CANNOT stand Veronica! This goes all the way back to her cheating on Semester at Sea. Yep, I'm that old. LOL Hopefully he can drag her through to the end. 

• Love 5

I have not read any spoilers but since Melissa and Kailah are leaving could they team up Kam and Kaileigh?

Ugh Amanda

I'm just glad Nicole and her annoying voice aren't appearing (I hope)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I have not read any spoilers but since Melissa and Kailah are leaving could they team up Kam and Kaileigh?

The previews answered your question.

John, ugh, just stfu. Why’d they have to dig him out?

Lol at them disguising the buried partners voices. Did they think the outside partners would refuse to dig them out if they knew who it was? Some of those reactions to seeing their partners were priceless.

I know some people say Sylvia’s not as good as she thinks she is, but she did find and dig out her partner faster than Kyle and CT did. 

• Love 2

I just wanted to say that I'm 38, and still rocking the goth and alternative look. Why? Because I can, and because I love it. I will probably rock it until the day I die. For a lot of people, alternative styles are not a phase (contrary to popular belief).

I love Cara Maria's look. Her behavior on the show tonight was gross, but her hair and style are cute as hell. 

• Love 7

Cara Maria made me cringe this episode. She got so much money. She needs to just take that with her dignity and go!  

I don't know who the person was who got kicked out that was screeching "We will now have a lifelong vendetta!!" Does she think she is going to come back and become a main stay?  

The first few seasons they added people from other reality shows I didn't mind much. But now this is becoming just a mess.  I don't remember Zach's partner Amanda AT ALL. Faith from Vanderpump Rules - so thirsty, so pathetic.

I hope Killah Kam and Kayleigh get to stay.  I like them.  I am just so happy Kailah the little brat is gone.  WOO HOO.  

• Love 2
12 hours ago, mccartygirl said:

And I'm totally (and will always root for CT) but I CANNOT stand Veronica! This goes all the way back to her cheating on Semester at Sea. Yep, I'm that old

You’re not the only old one!

Whenever I consider taking her genuinely, I think back on her chasing Ayanna down the hall to keep her from sliding evidence of Veronica’s plagiarized work under the professors door.

And I recall that is the character of the trick we’re dealing with. That really did define her clearly for me. 

5 hours ago, Zima said:

I love Cara Maria's look. Her behavior on the show tonight was gross, but her hair and style are cute as hell. 

Her hair?! I can kind of get behind the rest, but that hair was just beyond the pale of filth to me. Maybe after a vigorous shampooing. 

And that’s not a knock against the goth look, because I simply don’t associate that mess with any goth look. 

• Love 3

I know producers are trying to keep things fresh, and the vets are getting old, but it's just too much for me with all the mixing of cast members from other shows. It's like watching Chandler and Monica show up sitting at desks on The Office or Tony Soprano hosting Wheel of Fortune.   I need a little more lane-staying.  It was just slight discomfort for me at first but now there is just too much mixing from so many other shows.  I like the challenge the way it was!  I know the vets are aging out but they used to fold in new people from real world. Now real world is over and for me the whole vibe is wrong.  

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, NickPappagiorgio said:

Whenever I consider taking her genuinely, I think back on her chasing Ayanna down the hall to keep her from sliding evidence of Veronica’s plagiarized work under the professors door.

And I recall that is the character of the trick we’re dealing with. That really did define her clearly for me. 

Her hair?! I can kind of get behind the rest, but that hair was just beyond the pale of filth to me. Maybe after a vigorous shampooing. 

And that’s not a knock against the goth look, because I simply don’t associate that mess with any goth look. 

Yes. I never liked her since Semester at Sea either. She cheated, and IIRC, she tried to steal clothes from someone at some point. Am I misremembering? In any case, she was definitely a mean girl, and used her looks and sex appeal to be a snake in the game. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, NickPappagiorgio said:

I don't have access to a high quality version of the show, so I didn't notice that her hair looked filthy, haha! I just meant that I love the way she keeps it colored and all that. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, zenme said:

Yes. I never liked her since Semester at Sea either. She cheated, and IIRC, she tried to steal clothes from someone at some point. Am I misremembering? In any case, she was definitely a mean girl, and used her looks and sex appeal to be a snake in the game. 

It was Pua’s halter top!  I remember it so well!

• Love 3
(edited)

I love, LOVE CT, but if I hear him say “dad bod” one more time I’m going to facepalm for several hours until I pass out lol. Just STAHP it already — he even got “Tony time” doing it. 

Jenna is too beautiful and sweet to be feeling like Zach is a prize. 

I don’t think it was fair that Johnny is the golden child. He didn’t earn his spot like the others.

Cara, I love you but that show of desperation was too much. You’re way too pretty and strong to belittle yourself to make a dude that has repeatedly dogged you on TV jealous — he’s not worth it and I don’t like how you were so forceful in helping a man cheat on his girl; women have enough trouble with men staying faithful than to have a woman BEG him to cheat for stupid reasons. And Pauline’s (stupid auto correct doesn’t like the name Paulo, err Pauline ...damn it... PAULIE, so keep him off the show). ??‍♀️ 

Goodbye Kailah, but damn, Melissa should have backed off when kailah asked her to leave several times — I would have shoved her too!

I WILL NEVER LIKE JOSEA.

Shane sucks, Jemye sucks, I love Tori but the girl over does it with the hyper personality BS. 

I love Kam. She’s the first person on this show that I INSTANTLY liked, as normally, I need to warm up to the new people. She rocks.

I don’t see the big deal with Kyle. He’s dumb as rocks. Not cute. I want a sexy SMART man to ride on. TMI, sorry. 

I wish Brooke Hogan got to be on the show since they are overly saturating the challenge with various show members. I liked her a lot in champs verse stars. She’s a sweet woman.

I can’t stand Britni and brad. Not rooting for them at all. Especially after they fucked with the cameras on them knowing brads kids are going to be watching this with their mom (just guessing they’re going to watch their dad/ex husband perform on the show — in more ways than one.)

I don’t like Sylvia.

That’s all I got for right now. Onto the next episode.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 1

I really adore Jenna. She's such a sweet person, though sometimes naive, I hope that Zach doesn't break her heart again. He seems to have turned a bit of a corner based on his behaviour the past few seasons (has stayed away from relationships on the show, has avoided confrontations and has refrained from making misogynistic comments about women). I hope that it's the real deal and that Jenna can have her happily ever after. Between her previous boyfriend and her issues with Zach, my soft spot for her says that the woman deserves a man who will appreciate her kindness. I hope Jenna can make it back into the house and I'd love to see Chuck or whatever his name is get back in there. Would be interesting to see what the dynamic would be between him and Brad being in the house without Brittany. I suspect Brad would make him a target.

I'm curious to know who ended up ditching Johnny. Given that it was an actual challenge that resulted in eliminations, it's kind of unfair to allow Johnny a pass since technically he was the last person to get dug up. I haven't seen the next episode yet to know if Kam and the other girl gets tossed for the physical altercation that took place in the house but given the pass they gave Johnny, it would seem unfair (though I guess it would be hard to find 'vendettas' to replace them with given how new both women are to the show).

Why are women so attracted to Kyle? Seriously why? And why is Cara Marie making herself foolish by trying to regain his affections? He's embarrassing you on live TV. Suck it up and focus on the win and leave the man with the girlfriend alone. I know of Faith through Vanderpump Rules - she's the one that Jax cheated on his girlfriend with. She apparently works caring for elderly people and her and Jax had sex in front one of her sleeping patients. Fucking trashy...I'd rather not see this try hard get any TV time.

I'm gonna guess that Johnny's new partner is Wes just because he listed all of his possible vendettas and he didn't mention Wes though Wes seemed like the most obvious one to me.

51 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm curious to know who ended up ditching Johnny. Given that it was an actual challenge that resulted in eliminations, it's kind of unfair to allow Johnny a pass since technically he was the last person to get dug up.

It was Devin.  His father passed away and he got the news right after he arrived in South Africa.

10 hours ago, Decider said:

It was Devin.  His father passed away and he got the news right after he arrived in South Africa.

That's too bad, it would have been very entertaining with that team.

Not as strong a partner as Tony.

I guess since they didn't make Cam and Ashleigh go home when their partners got kicked off, it's fair that Bananas got a replacement partner.

I kinda wonder about the timeline of Devin leaving.  It seems like they had to know he was leaving before they buried everyone in the pits.  Did they go ahead and bury Johnnie just for fun?  If they knew his partner left, seems a little cruel to bury him anyway (even though I am in no way a Johnnie fan, I am claustrophobic so I would be pissed if the show did that to me...)