Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E25: Quicksand

druzy
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I thought it was hard for her and she couldn’t have anymore babies soon (according to her dr). Now she plans on getting knocked up ASAP so they will all be close in age.  Hmmm ?

No...she seems pretty fertile to me. You must be thinking if another Teen Mom...though all of them  seem to have no trouble getting pregnant.

• Love 2

It’s cool that Javi still says “My son” about Isaac. But I won’t ever forget when he got mad at Kail about the concert and suddenly it was “your son.”  I don’t forgive him for that. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, kicksave said:

No...she seems pretty fertile to me. You must be thinking if another Teen Mom...though all of them  seem to have no trouble getting pregnant.

No, regardless of how dubious her claim is, Kail HAS (at least once) remarked about fertility concerns. Maci is another one who has done this. But I don't believe either of them. They're just attempting to mask their trap baby addictions. 

• Love 16
(edited)
21 minutes ago, kicksave said:

That’s why she got pregnant with Lux. Her dr told her her eggs were “drying up.” Lol That’s why she wasn’t using protection and wasn’t not trying to get pregnant. 

She did claim more about this on twitter but this is what I could go straight to From her blog: 

E128278B-9AA2-4535-9F29-3D6BAE304698.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
(edited)
11 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kail's had three full term pregnancies in addition to one miscarriage and one abortion. That's a total of five pregnancies within what, six or seven years? Her eggs are perfectly fine. As noted above, she's just addicted to trap babies. 

Agreed. Just pointing out her lies. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11

God, David's such a douche. The vice president of the housing company (who wisely didn't consent to having his face, name, or company's name revealed on camera) was talking to David in a perfectly rational tone, but since he wasn't telling David exactly what he wanted to hear, David busted out the threats. It's so fitting that he stressed the weight of Jenelle's social media following; yes, having a broad reach is great, but it also means you can get in a hell of a lot of trouble when you use those platforms to make ignorant and reprehensible comments. Works both ways, asshole.

This made me barf. Such a stupid threat because I guarantee Janelle's followers would  not have a negative impact on his business. I am sure a huge chunk of them could not afford a manufactured home.

Her and her bitch friend ragging on the stuff they sent back with Lux made me sad for some reason. Maybe that was what they could afford, you fucking bitches. "They couldn't get a color" for the onesie just enraged me for some reason. YOu know how some things when you hear, send you from zero to sixty and you kind of know why but are surprised at how angry you got? That was me watching these two bitches in the car. 

A real teen mom would've been so appreciative of this effort. They made an effort to send him back with some stuff. 

• Love 16
18 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

Scenes like the one with Chelsea and Cole discussing the tensions with Aubrey’s father’s family are a clear indication (to me, anyway) that it is high time this show ended.  Ditto for Jenelle/Barbara/Jace and families like Ryan/Maci/Bentley and Carly and her adoptive family from Teen Mom OG.  It’s one thing when the kids are babies and not in school, but they’re old enough now to actually be affected by the “celebrity” and “fame” that this franchise attracts.  They’re no longer educating anyone about the dangers of teen pregnancy.  Now it’s just grown-ass adults fighting like animals while their children stare up at them in confusion.  I understand that it would be a tough decision to give up what I’m sure is a hefty salary, but there’s no way in hell I would allow my elementary school-aged child’s family business to be aired like this.  With each season that passes, I wonder just how long these mothers and fathers are going to allow this intrusion, all in the name of money.  I think most of us would agree that Chelsea, Jo, Corey, and Maci (eh, sort of) comprise the core of decent, responsible parents of this franchise.  I’m particularly disappointed in Chelsea (you know better, girlfriend).  As much as I know damn well that I’m going to keep watching, I’m disappointed in those four each time a new season begins.

Preach. This no longer is about the dangers of teen pregnancy and their kids aren't allowed to be normal kids. It's super sad.  These moms have no idea what its really like to be a teen mom anymore and when the cash stops flowing in there is going to be a rude awakening to real life. 

• Love 13
(edited)

I actually felt bad for Javi when he came to talk to Kail bcs he was obviously upset about being away from the boys... but no! It’s all about Kail! I’m no fan of his but as a mother I would think of my children first and how hard his first deployment was on them. But let’s make it all about Kail “the mother of his child” and her stupid adolescent beef with Briana. 

Edited by UBT
  • Love 17
26 minutes ago, UBT said:

I actually felt bad for Javi when he came to talk to Kail bcs he was obviously upset about being away from the boys... but no! It’s all about Kail! I’m no fan of his but as a mother I would think of my children first and how hard his first deployment was on them. But let’s make it all about Kail “the mother of his child” and her stupid adolescent beef with Briana. 

Yep. She really does need a lesson in catching flies.  While I would be pissed, too, if I was her about the whole Brianna thing, I think she would have made more progress with him if she didn't constantly bark at him. She's just so disrespectful to him. She's never been respectful to him, though, so not surprising.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Yep. It was mentioned a few times. I was enraged. Maybe they could not afford much. I don't know. All I know is that I was incensed at them putting down the stuff they sent. Now I'm crazed over it again!

Me too! Jesus, they sent simple, practical things that any sensible mother would appreciate. Maybe with your first kid you think you need all kinds of gadgets and cute little outfits--but by the time you're on your third, you know to be grateful for formula, onesies and socks. they're useful and you can never have too many. Kail's a bitch. 

2 hours ago, FlickerInTheNight said:

I think Chelsea needs to go to court to nix visitation with Aubree and all parties of the Lind family period.  Don't care if Aubree loves her dad, don't care about those who thinks she needs a relationship with him.  Nope.  Him and his family are toxic to her at the moment and it's time they get told the hard way.  They are unconcerned with her well being and they don't care to abide by Chelsea's wishes as far as involving Aubree in Adam's bullshit.  Take them to court and end the relationship until Adam can pass a drug test.  And even then...grandparents are not involved.  Since it's clear Adam's mother can't keep her trap shut.

Agreed. They can say that her dad needs medical attention or something. That he's got some stuff to work out but as soon as he's OK she'll be visiting again. Aubree's not stupid. She knows something's up with her dad. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Kail's had three full term pregnancies in addition to one miscarriage and one abortion. That's a total of five pregnancies within what, six or seven years? Her eggs are perfectly fine. As noted above, she's just addicted to trap babies. 

More like 10 years as Issac is 8, but yes. She’s no where near infertile wtf. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, TeeMo said:

It would have been tacky and rude for anyone to complain or mock someone else for buying the most basic, no frills baby necessities but it is especially tacky and rude coming from a girl who once had so little that she had to live in her ex-boyfriend’s house and later lied about her financial situation to get access to housing for low income teen moms. She may be living in the Pinterest Palace now and buying new cars in between her multiple vacations but she came from nothing and should remember what it was like to have a newborn baby and very limited means. What a wretched POS she is. 

It wasn't that long ago that Jo was "surprised she was even wearing shoes".

The bitch has forgotten herself.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I don’t know if this has been said, yet, but I didn’t like Kailyn and her hanger ons making fun of the stuff Lux got from his dad.

3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Yep. It was mentioned a few times. I was enraged. Maybe they could not afford much. I don't know. All I know is that I was incensed at them putting down the stuff they sent. Now I'm crazed over it again!

She is such an ass.  Why not just say "Thank you, I appreciate this but it would probably be better to keep these with you in case Lil Soapy has an accident and needs a change of clothes. Or extra formula while he's there.  It comes in handy to have a little extra sometimes." 

I'd say she could smile too so her voice sounds kind and not bitter if she ever said it but that's probably asking too much of her on a first visit.

• Love 13
(edited)

I wonder if Jen-yell paid cash for her house and self contracted the "foundation."  There are strict requirements for mortgages on mobile homes and modulars.  The dealer would have contracted out all the site prep and they would be responsible for any shoddy work.

If they paid cash for the home then they could self-contract the site prep.  ETA:  Which would mostly explain the shoddy work and the house sinking.

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, NannyBails said:

@Cherry Cola, yes, let's!  I'm envisioning Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants here, except with Kaiser living for awhile with me, then I send him to you, complete with updates on his life, health, schooling, etc., then you take care of him awhile and pass him along to another PTV person ... even with all the uprooting, his life would have to better than what it is now!

I agree! It would be so much better, and he would have a chance at a normal life. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Thank you! My dad hasn't spoken to me in ten years. Even though I'm an adult, it hurts. I love how familiar and kind Jo and Javi are with each other's kids. They more than make up for what the boys aren't getting from their mother. 

Kail complaining about the onsies reminded me of when she got onto No about the sweatpants. She really thinks she's some special fashionista, doesn't she?

Yea, I have no knowledge about whose responsibility is whose when it comes to these modular homes. Who does the prep work? Who sets up the drainage? I don't know. But Mr. VP seemed as if he was concerned that his guys had messed up and David was just ready to be the victim and start a fight. 

I enjoyed this typo, because I'm now picturing Jo pulling a Meghan Trainor on Kail - "My name is NO! My sign is NO! My number is NO! You want me to babysit your latest trap baby? NO!". 

In other news, I'm sure I've come across this information before, but I learned today that my state bird is the California Quail...I'll never forget that & if I were on Jeopardy & it was a final question, I'd probably write "California Kwhale".

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

I wonder if Jen-yell paid cash for her house and self contracted the "foundation."  There are strict requirements for mortgages on mobile homes and modulars.  The dealer would have contracted out all the site prep and they would be responsible for any shoddy work.

If they paid cash for the home then they could self-contract the site prep.  ETA:  Which would mostly explain the shoddy work and the house sinking.

She financed it all. Someone has posted the paperwork before. I forget what or who but maybe they still have it. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She financed it all. Someone has posted the paperwork before. I forget what or who but maybe they still have it. 

Yep. THE LAND was bought with cash for around $27k and they financed the house. Not too long ago, UBT was  bullying someone on Twitter for asking him why he doesn't have a job and how would they make the house payments when MTV went away. He said it was paid for and someone posted the documents showing  they financed the house. IIRC, they put 15k down and financed the rest. I had no idea the upstairs of that house was unfinished until they posted some pics a few weeks ago. Guess they couldn't afford a "whole" model.

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Yep. THE LAND was bought with cash for around $27k and they financed the house. Not too long ago, UBT was  bullying someone on Twitter for asking him why he doesn't have a job and how would they make the house payments when MTV went away. He said it was paid for and someone posted the documents showing  they financed the house. IIRC, they put 15k down and financed the rest. I had no idea the upstairs of that house was unfinished until they posted some pics a few weeks ago. Guess they couldn't afford a "whole" model.

So that's why his "tough guy" voice started going very high pitched & again, sounded like he was about to cry. Lol! They're such idiots.

Roxanne's eyebrows continue to frighten me, and I've said it before, but she is still giving me "Piper Laurie in Carrie" vibes...but Brianna DOES have dirty pillows. 

• Love 10

Wow! That freaking biatch blubber kwhale couldn’t bring Javis freaking kid to the airport to see his dad come home after a deployment???? Sooooooo cold man!!!

i was so happy he called her ass out! “So you had a bunch of dudes running through this house while I was deployed!! I have one girlfriend! You have 3 kids with 3 dads!”

”they weren’t random guys they were my friends” she forgot to mention they are friends she has sex with! Men AND women!!! No wonder dom got STD tested after she was with blubber kwhale!  

• Love 15

David dealing with the builder.... honestly in terms of David, that’s as classy as he gets! I expected some balloon popping, instead Jenelle told him to put on his classy high heels while she went on a drug run....oops... I mean errands!! 

• Love 9
(edited)
21 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I thought it was funny how D and J kept referring to the guy as "the vice president of ____."

"We called the vice president of...."

"The vice president of ____ is coming tomorrow"

"I was running errands when the vice president of ____ came by"

"I told the vice president of ____...."

D and J think they're SO important. No disrespect to the guy, but the VP is probably the brother of the local owner, both of which run their two-man business out of a model modular home .

And J does nothing all day, but she had to "run errands" on the day of the VP visit?

I didn't hear D tell her that he used her social media presence to threaten the guy.

Jenelle and David are annoying with their talking words. It’s like they have this gift of making a simple word or phrase sound so fuckin’ annoying. I use to like the word “dude” and “land” didn’t use to send shivers down my spine. It’s like they learn a new word or phrase and use the fuck out of it....”Babe”, “the Laaaand” and “Vice president.”

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Wow! That freaking biatch blubber kwhale couldn’t bring Javis freaking kid to the airport to see his dad come home after a deployment???? Sooooooo cold man!!!

The disgusting bitch barely let him in his own house when he came back.

• Love 16
(edited)
13 hours ago, zenme said:

The sinking house is a metaphor for the  Eason family.

It's like The Fall of the House of Usher, complete with the house being swallowed up by the land. The Fall of the House of Eason! 

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I live in south Louisiana and a good deal of the land here is reclaimed marsh/swamplands. I don’t recall EVER seeing a brick foundation like Jenelle has...because it’s a terrible idea IN A SWAMP. If you don’t see a lot of some kind of building feature in a particular geographic area, it’s safe the say it’s not the best choice for that area. But these are the people who bought property and put their modular home on a street legitimately called MONEY HOLE RD....so there’s no help for them

I live in N. La and in our area, some of the ritziest neighborhoods get built on marsh/swamp land.  It amazes me that it can even be done, but it takes loads of money for the prep work judging by the cost of the homes built there.   It can be done when done correctly but you know Jen-yell and her neanderthal didn't do it right.

I'm fairly certain that brick isn't the foundation.  It's fancy skirting.  Decorative only.  The foundation should be concrete runners with stacks of concrete cinder blocks that the house is sitting on.

https://www.claytonhomes.com/learn/home-building/what-are-modular-home-foundations

http://blog.claytonhomes.com/how-to-choose-mobile-home-skirting-underpinning

Does anyone remember the total cost of they financed?  Modulars and site built each have pros and cons but for just a regular, average house, the price of a Clayton is on par with site built.  That brick skirting is pricey and even though it is cute, there are much less expensive options that look better.  Given Jen-yell's and her neanderthal's total lack of charm and their general hostile/aggressive demeanors, modular was a much better option for them.  With site built, you have loads of cocky contractors and sub-contractors whose people skills are coarse and abrasive on a good day and they have difficulty even getting along with each other, much less the home owner.  Site built would have been a recipe for disaster.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Kail is such an entitled, thankless sourpuss. She’s just mad her baby daddy trap game isn’t what it once was - with Jo she got to live in the Rivera McMansion & get free childcare from his brother; with Javi she got benefits and the domestic servitude/free childcare of Javi’s family; and with Chris she gets....onesies and formula. 

Oh, how the entitled grifter has fallen. (Seriously, Chris and his family sent back practical, needed things, so she needs to have a seat and remember when she could barely afford to buy herself school supplies.)

Plus, how often on this show do we hear (mostly from the teen moms' moms) that the dads don't buy anything for the baby, especially when the dad is not actively in the baby's life?  Brianna's mom comes to mind, and I don't know how many times I've heard "you didn't even buy Pampers!"  Chris (and his family) have taken it upon themselves to provide things for Li'l Soapy without having to be asked, and I salute them for it.  The fact that they were basic items, nothing fancy, was smart because you know Kailyn would have *really* torn into their "bougie" taste if they'd bought anything with style--because everyone knows there's no pleasing Kailyn.

Her barely concealed envy of Brianna, who is much prettier, sexier (hell, my dead grandmother is sexier than Kailyn), funnier, better at flirting than Kailyn is not doing herself any favors.  I detest Brianna for any number of reasons, but she is a lot better at being appealing to Javi than Kailyn is, and no matter how much omnisexuality Kailyn wants to project, she's not going to win this fight.  Her being so spiteful about Javi and the two boys--and their relationship is a joy to see--demonstrates that she is as ugly inside as she is outside.

• Love 17
17 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

I live in N. La and in our area, some of the ritziest neighborhoods get built on marsh/swamp land.  It amazes me that it can even be done, but it takes loads of money for the prep work judging by the cost of the homes built there.   It can be done when done correctly but you know Jen-yell and her neanderthal didn't do it right.

I'm fairly certain that brick isn't the foundation.  It's fancy skirting.  Decorative only.  The foundation should be concrete runners with stacks of concrete cinder blocks that the house is sitting on.

https://www.claytonhomes.com/learn/home-building/what-are-modular-home-foundations

http://blog.claytonhomes.com/how-to-choose-mobile-home-skirting-underpinning

Does anyone remember the total cost of they financed?  Modulars and site built each have pros and cons but for just a regular, average house, the price of a Clayton is on par with site built.  That brick skirting is pricey and even though it is cute, there are much less expensive options that look better.  Given Jen-yell's and her neanderthal's total lack of charm and their general hostile/aggressive demeanors, modular was a much better option for them.  With site built, you have loads of cocky contractors and sub-contractors whose people skills are coarse and abrasive on a good day and they have difficulty even getting along with each other, much less the home owner.  Site built would have been a recipe for disaster.

I believe they financed around $150k. There are pics of the ground after excavation and there was water pooling up everywhere. I don't think there was adequate drainage from the get go and from the pics they posted, it didn't look like any drainage was added. They also posted pics of the foundation going in and I don't remember seeing any concrete being poured. Since they bought one with an unfinished upper story, I'm sure they went as cheap on everything as possible. All those drugs, lawyer fees, New vehicles, boats, ATVs and vacations are expensive. Not much left over for a house.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I believe they financed around $150k. There are pics of the ground after excavation and there was water pooling up everywhere. I don't think there was adequate drainage from the get go and from the pics they posted, it didn't look like any drainage was added. They also posted pics of the foundation going in and I don't remember seeing any concrete being poured. Since they bought one with an unfinished upper story, I'm sure they went as cheap on everything as possible. All those drugs, lawyer fees, New vehicles, boats, ATVs and vacations are expensive. Not much left over for a house.

Would they have a septic tank?  The Land looks like it's pretty isolated, so I wonder if public sewers are an option, but I don't know how NC takes care of sewage--I'm assuming at some point (I hope after treatment, since I vacation there) they send it out into the ocean.  But if they have a septic tank, there has to have been percolation tests to see how much liquid The Land could absorb, and it looks like the answer is none.  But if they were able to get around that difficulty (I think it's possible to bring in soil and build a mound for the septic tank to leach into), and water is getting into their foundation, it's only a matter of time before sewage water begins to seep into their foundation, and good luck getting that smell out of your bricks.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

I'll repost the documents. I just have to redact the address this time.

I uploaded the first 2 pages of the mortgage because it's 16 pages and each page was converted to an image. I'll post the deeds too.

mort.jpg

mor2.jpg

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Would they have a septic tank?  The Land looks like it's pretty isolated, so I wonder if public sewers are an option, but I don't know how NC takes care of sewage--I'm assuming at some point (I hope after treatment, since I vacation there) they send it out into the ocean.  But if they have a septic tank, there has to have been percolation tests to see how much liquid The Land could absorb, and it looks like the answer is none.  But if they were able to get around that difficulty (I think it's possible to bring in soil and build a mound for the septic tank to leach into), and water is getting into their foundation, it's only a matter of time before sewage water begins to seep into their foundation, and good luck getting that smell out of your bricks.

I am in a less rural area of NC and I have a septic tank, so I'm pretty sure they have one as well.   

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Mothra said:

They probably do have a mound system. I would be amazed if that property passed the perc test. Jenelle has posted pics showing pools of water everywhere after it rained, so water just sits on top of the soil and doesn't..drain..at..all. I looked at the listing for THE LAND and there was power at the road and that was it. There is also a power company easement running through it that renders about 3 acres unusable. If they have to do anything major to the foundation, they might have to move out until it's finished. The house will have to be jacked up high enough for a crew to work under it and depending on stability, it may be uninhabitable. In their case, I hope it is. And, I know from experience that it will make a gigantic mess and any sod that survived will be torn up. Couldn't happen to a more deserving couple!

• Love 21
17 hours ago, UBT said:

Yes. Kail is better than some of the others at coming across as this loving, involved mom. But she was more worried about Briana's drama than how another deployment would affect her boys.

I mean, let's not forget how she acted when Javi got back and she had to break the news that they were splitting. She was eager to dump Lincoln and Isaac so she could sneak Chris over. 

Cock before kids; that's her motto. 

14 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I've had a long day at work so I'm going to be straightforward. I fucking hate David and Jennelle and hope a sinkhole opens up and swallows them. 

As long as it happens when the kids are with grandma/at daycare, I'm all for this. 

• Love 12
16 hours ago, zenme said:

The sinking house is a metaphor for the  Eason family.

I do not watch this show that much, but hold up. They named that kid Ensley Eason?! In the grand scheme of things, her name is the least of her worries, but still!

• Love 11
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Suck It Trebek said:

I do not watch this show that much, but hold up. They named that kid Ensley Eason?! In the grand scheme of things, her name is the least of her worries, but still!

I like the name Ensley but it sounds so cartoonish when paired with Eason. It reminds me of a girl I went to school with whose name was Amanda Miranda. I don't know what some of these parents are thinking.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I like the name Ensley but it sounds so cartoonish when paired with Eason. It reminds me of a girl I went to school with whose name was Amanda Miranda. I don't know what some of these parents are thinking.

OMG, I went to school with a Megan Hagen! She hated it  

• Love 9

Yeah agree with other comments- WTF did you expect when you built your house ON A SWAMP! David is such a douche.

Watching how quickly Javi is moving with Briana makes me cringe... matching tattoos 2 months into dating, and already bought her a ring. And now some other girl is having his baby...

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, Lusterleaf said:

Yeah agree with other comments- WTF did you expect when you built your house ON A SWAMP! David is such a douche.

Watching how quickly Javi is moving with Briana makes me cringe... matching tattoos 2 months into dating, and already bought her a ring. And now some other girl is having his baby...

That's why part of me believes Kail when she says Javi is one way when the cameras are rolling and another when they're off. Here he is on Monday swearing his fidelity to Briana and talking about being in it for the long haul, and then a month later some other girl is pregnant with his kid. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That's why part of me believes Kail when she says Javi is one way when the cameras are rolling and another when they're off. Here he is on Monday swearing his fidelity to Briana and talking about being in it for the long haul, and then a month later some other girl is pregnant with his kid. 

I totally thinks he puts on a show when the cameras are rolling. As much as I can't stand Kail, I really can't stand Javi. He tries to act like the good guy but I found him to be a bit of an asshole and sexist. 

• Love 12

In 2005, my parents built a new house in central Louisiana, and their slab cracked in several places really bad.  My dad passed away in 2011 and when I had to start helping my mom was when I noticed it.  The ceiling was cracked in places and the garage was almost completely separated from the house.  On the opposite side of the house, one wall was separated from the ceiling!  It was horrible and getting rid of that house was a nightmare the likes of which I hope to never deal with again!

I have no sympathy for the swamp creatures and I hope their shit sinks into the mud so bad the house is totaled.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Party of one, but I like Ensley Eason. I love alliteration, though. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Party of one, but I like Ensley Eason. I love alliteration, though. 

I'm such a snob about baby names.  I think names like Ensley--which to my mind is a made-up name--is supposed to sound rich, or preppy, or high class, and I'm such a terrible person that I think it figures that the trashier the parents, the more aristocratic-sounding (to their ears) the name they give their baby.  I'm not a fan of Whitney, either, or even Watson (unless it's a family name).  I agree about the alliteration being nice, but what's wrong with Elizabeth Eason or Emily Eason?  I quite like Emily Eason, actually.

I'll go stand in the corner now and think about what a bad person I am.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I'm such a snob about baby names.  I think names like Ensley--which to my mind is a made-up name--is supposed to sound rich, or preppy, or high class, and I'm such a terrible person that I think it figures that the trashier the parents, the more aristocratic-sounding (to their ears) the name they give their baby.  I'm not a fan of Whitney, either, or even Watson (unless it's a family name).  I agree about the alliteration being nice, but what's wrong with Elizabeth Eason or Emily Eason?  I quite like Emily Eason, actually.

Scoot over and make room for me in the corner. I also think it sounds like something they made up because they think it sounds klassy. Her middle name is Jolie and I'm sure Jenelle thinks it's the epitome of class because of Angelina Jolie. 

• Love 11
49 minutes ago, Mothra said:

You're not a bad person! We all have made our own tastes! 

I just happen to think Ensley is a petty name. I like it better than Emily or Elizabeth. I like names that are a bit different, but not outlandish. 

I get what you're saying about pretentious names. I just think Ensley sounds more "country" than preppy. 

I will agree that the middle name is awful. Kind of ruins it, IMO. 

• Love 5