Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: You Broke the Penal Code

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

SonJa can't find her underwear, has $3 in her wallet, has  dust & mites and no food in her house and has to beg for vegetables and gorge on seafood at the party, welcome to glamouris life of "lady" Morgan.

I give you Lady Morgan of Mites and Dust....

• Love 13
(edited)
9 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

It could have been on camera and they edited it out (the scenes at her house when it was delivered). But they just showed her on this episode saying "I'm so grateful Dorinda" - is it because she didn't rephrase that as "Thank you Dorinda"? Because Dorinda and Carole are straight up lying that she didn't thank Dorinda. She just didn't thank Dorinda in a way that Dorinda felt she should be thanked. Thus my marching band and cheerleaders comment. 

Oh good gravy! (not aimed at you, aimed at the situation) "Thank you" is the new "I'm sorry".

If not sincere enough and worded properly, it will not be acknowledged or accepted.

Edited by SweetieDarling
clarification that the situation is ridiculous, not @Bodhigurl
  • Love 12
(edited)
10 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Kevin, the driver, has taken the place of Dr. Amador (or whatever his name was) who Bethenny saw for (reality show) therapy.

On a side note, on another board we called him Doctor I'mabore, he had a very distinct monotone voice

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 13
(edited)
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

This way she controls the conversation, makes sure the other person doesn't have time to collect their thought/feelings and makes them out to stark raving mad all at the same time! She is a steam roller!

That whole conversation between Carole and Bethenny at the cafe:

Like watching a scene from Annie Hall.

The talking over each other..the nonsensical phrases

Bethenny --->Alvey Singer.

5b19221491974_images(1).jpg.570786ba1cac22af68b564f01ef62e31.jpg

Edited by artisto
7 hours ago, Lakewood27 said:

After last week’s episode I was firmly Team Bethenny. I don’t know the rules of etiquette when you’re in a real friendship that is being filmed for a TV show. Are there ground rules? I feel like private text conversations shouldn’t be up for public consumption and Carole repeatedly violated that rule. But after this week’s episode I think Carole has a point. Bethenny is just permanently super intense and aggressive, with no ‘off’ switch, and that can be exhausting. I get why she’d want to create some distance.

I get it too. And judging by B's silent reaction, she knows this about herself as well. I felt badly for her. 

I can be pretty intense myself. It's almost instinctual. I have to talk myself down and say, "Don't so that. Leave them alone. You're acting crazy."

But old habits are hard to break. I think B was feeling more desperate as the gap between them grew. I can't hate Carole for not wanting to deal with it. But I do feel for Bethenny. 

• Love 12
(edited)
10 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

I took the whole Tinsley thing completely differently -- more just the "oh my god" reaction they were all having, and they were all pretty chatty about it. To her credit, Tinsley reached out to say hey I'm here in town, I'm here for you -- and if anyone can understand what Lu was feeling, it was certainly Tinsley, and didn't she say as much?

I got a kick out of Tinsley when  she told Carole that she invited Lu over to her mother's to have a drink -- that's just the kind of dumb-ass thing so many people do when trying to be supportive. You put out a standard offer that you would to anyone --you aren't thinking about the specifics of the scenario, just that someone you know/care about needs some support, and just come over, hide out for a bit around people who will act normally for a few minutes when nothing else is normal and you've been through hell, have a cocktail, decompress, etc. . . and then realize what a dumb ass thing you just said and laugh at your own stupidity.

If its a good or even decent relationship, the friend will appreciate the support and offer of a place to hide for a little bit and know it isn't an intentional "dig" to rub in the whole fiasco around drinking. . . . I would likely even say, laughingly, "well, I can't say I'll have a cocktail -- probably not the best idea right now --  but I could definitely use the support, so I'll be there as soon as I can . . . " and at least have a small laugh in the midst of being in hell. I can see Lu responding that way. Tinsley may be a lot of things, but mean-spirited is not one of them. 

Loved this, oh the irony of Luann FINALLY getting Palm Beach right versus W Palm. She'll never get it wrong now since it was the scene of the crime. I thought Tinsley was candid and right on about the whole thing, how she reached out and what she said. Tinsley knows PB. Well intended. I didn't like the HW picking on Luann's arrest but Tinsley has been there and can talk all she wants in my book. 

10 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I didn’t see this as purchasing her favor so much as Tinsley ditching Sonja, while bribing her at the same time. Two birds, one stone. Tinsley doesn’t actually have to room with Sonja, but gets the credit for inviting her. And bonus Sonja will have no room to complain. As I said on Twitter, Kadooz to Tinsley. Nicely played.

Love Tinsley! Offering So a place to stay, then ramping it up with Sonja candy, the luxury room and items. Very fun and a pick me up. Well done. 

9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Beth then says to Carole that Adam is an operator.  ................

Then at their lunch, Beth is upset about the text.  According to Beth all she said were three sentences.  Carole corrects her.  It was a number of texts.  Carole wanted a break.  They'll talk when she got back to the city.  Beth was visibly upset at that lunch.  I don't think Beth is used to being treated that way by Carole.  Carole was her minion.  She doesn't have day to day friends.  See the scenes of her in the car with Kevin.  Heck, even Ro hung up on her.  No one really wants to deal with Beth because she just doesn't stay on point, well, she only stays on her point.

Gosh, I thought maybe we could get through a season without a Skinnygirl logo.  Congrats Beth for being so special for being inclusive.  Wow.  What a concept.  Are you kidding me?  BTW, those jeans for the most part are freakin ugly. 

B called him an operator but says at the lunch she never said anything bad about him and likes him. ?? Um ok.

LOVED that Carole called her out and corrected her that it wasn't a whole thing it was a string of texts that deflected to running down Ramona etc. Bethenny's face fell and she knew it was true. Bethenny has no experience on being called out: starting with her excommunicated parents, ex boyfriends, ex husbands or anyone calling her out on her shit. She has employees who wouldn't dare. GO Carole. The difference of why she is hanging on to Carole is because Carole know EVERYTHING about the shit she pulled on Jason. 

The jeans were hideous and cheap looking.  Bethenny was radiant as the jeanswear guy introduced her. Beaming.  Her oxygen. 

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Do you know what I find super funny Bethany trying to morph into Carol in that fight. She basically copied Carol why are you mad at me what did I do word for word from the fight at Dorinda's house. (She knew exactly why Carol was being distant) I texted you and you were very cold... Does she have selective amnesia? Does she not remember the fight she had in the Berkshires? Wow to be so narcissistic that she is now trying to present herself like the victim in this that is some major mental gymnastics on her part  the woman is beyond nuts. It’s like when someone is being mentally abusive and then flips it and makes it your fault that they are abusing you lol. It was a very calculated move on Bethany's part to be friends with Carol again seeing how Sonja at this point was her only “friend” (ya know with Luann being Houdini with the cops and going "away" to get help) and her filming time (pimping of skinny girl) would have been cut drastically  IE her having to talk to her driver( like he is friends with these woman and cares)  and vent because she had no one else to really film with ...

Agree. Carole knows how to fight with her because she had a ringside seat for the Jason/Bethenny breakup. Bethenny is desperately scrambling for a resolution (which will be unsuccessful) so Carole doesn't rat out everything from the Jason debacle. Carole knows where ALL the bodies are buried. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 22
10 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

How has Sonja survived living in Grey Gardens for so long if she's deathly allergic to dust and mites??

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Her bed is probably full of mites so there is no way she could be living on the bed with plastic all around it and not even show any allergy symptoms.  Actually, I've never seen her show any symptoms.  Guess that means that the house was sparkling clean until the renovation. Not!

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

How has Sonja survived living in Grey Gardens for so long if she's deathly allergic to dust and mites??

The only thing Sonja is allergic to is reality.

Does anybody else find it super strange to see Carole and Bethenny reaching some slight version of a detente at that dinner, knowing how Carole is going the fuck in on Bethenny in real time on her blog. I wonder what else happens to the relationship OR is it Carole seeing what Bethenny said stoking the flames of things in her.

Edited by BloggerAloud
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

It's a toss up. Will she f*** a bellman, pawn the LV bag, or call room service first?

My guess is that while she is f****** the bellman she will be on the phone with room service ordering them to sell the LV bag. 

• Love 12
(edited)
52 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm really over these chicks picking on every Damn thing Bethenny does. I get that she's not easy to like, and I certainly don't think she's perfect, but it's like someone told them to have a beef with her and they're just grasping at straws. 

Bethany does the same thing so I dont feel bad for her she constantly takes digs about the ladies and talks mad shit then when she is called out on it denies then fast talks and throws out 20 subjects then says you are attacking her  then somehow makes the fight about something they did by bringing something completely off topic to get the heat off her....  trust and believe she is no ANGEL and deserves all the shit that is slung at her I'm just glad now finally some of it she cant fast talk her way out of and is sticking

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 20
52 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm really over these chicks picking on every Damn thing Bethenny does. I get that she's not easy to like, and I certainly don't think she's perfect, but it's like someone told them to have a beef with her and they're just grasping at straws. 

I'm no fan of Bethenny's but do think they've all (with the exception of Carole perhaps) been chomping at the bit to be able to take her down and are pretty gleeful they finally get to do it, so I'm not rooting for any of them either.

If this is the season of Bethenny's takedown (it really did need to happen at some point as the cycle of RH shows goes), then I want the season of the Carole takedown to be next. Or I'd take a Dorinda smackdown as well.

• Love 14
(edited)
12 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Tinsley sure spent a lot of money just so she didn’t have to live with Sonja even for a day or two.

That is hilarious and that's what I thought too. 

What is up with Sonja does really never eat at home?  

She really has no shame. ..sniffing her dirty underwear  (that she has laying on the bed) telling the waiter she gets gassy . 

Carole and Bethany gave me a headache. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Carole to Bethenny:  Don't talk to Ramona Singer or anyone like that about how I look sad.  It's gossipy.

Five minutes after she is gleefully recounting her favorite moment of LuAnn's arrest.

Lesson from this:  Carole is an asshole.  If you are Carole's friend, you are not allowed to have an opinion unless it's Carole's.   Her relationship with Adam is fluid.  If you say something about him she perceives as criticizing, you're a jerk because they're together.  Otherwise, he doesn't deserve her because they have broken up.

Carole is an asshole.

Carol isnt friends with Luann tho so its not like she  is talking shit about a friend they haven't been friends like really ever... everyone I know me included talk shit about people we dont like its absolutely normal everyone does it we just arnt filmed doing it... that be totally different if she was being super nice to Luanns face telling her we are besties come to my house hang out then the min shes gone dogging her to the ground

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Carole to Bethenny:  Don't talk to Ramona Singer or anyone like that about how I look sad.  It's gossipy.

No it’s sad, lonely, depressed.  But she corrected herself to sad and lonely.  She uses that artistic license that real authors use when they don’t use a ghostwriter.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

I think she did. And it's perfect for her. Only two syllables, and no weird letters! Kadooz!

I think Kevin is concentrating hard on not catching the crazy from ol' B.

Anyone else pissed/bored that we had to sit through RamonaBenjamin's (TM) stoop-it infomercial? I saw you in the daylight, Mona. It ain't all that. Andplusalso, we've all seen you go to get procedures done countless times on the show. It ain't all the amazing grapefruit emollients you're using keeping your skin drum-tight across your skull.

I didn’t see it but your burn is lava-worthy!!! 

“Keeping your skin drum-tight across your skull”

”I saw you in the daylight. It Ain’t all that”

And forever:

”Andplusalso”

You are my QUEEN and I’m stealing everything! Especially Andplusalso !!!!!

LOLwhilst bowing low. 8-)

• Love 6

Bethenny may be this n that, but when she was hashing it out with Carole in the restaurant, she was sincere.  I believe her.  They had their run with the friendship, but when Carole squealed on her, that was it.  The friendship was broken.  They have to be cordial to one another, but it cannot be the same.  They have nothing in common anyhow.  Bethennys life is full and Carole's is not.  Seems like Bethenny has one true friend in Florida and a few acquaintances up here and Carole will be an acquaintance now.  I don't blame Bethenny .. I would feel the same way.  Betrayal is a bitch.

• Love 20
33 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I'm no fan of Bethenny's but do think they've all (with the exception of Carole perhaps) been chomping at the bit to be able to take her down and are pretty gleeful they finally get to do it, so I'm not rooting for any of them either.

If this is the season of Bethenny's takedown (it really did need to happen at some point as the cycle of RH shows goes), then I want the season of the Carole takedown to be next. Or I'd take a Dorinda smackdown as well.

Dorinda just HAS to get hers. She's Miss Know It All and it's time for a takedown, absolutely.  She is a drunk and a mess.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, film noire said:

Style inspo: Dorothy Zbornak + cartoon whore (Thank you for being a friend!) 

Well, to be fair, there's a shism between her brain and her mouth.

I think Luann is a beautiful woman, but to me, that mugshot is the very definition of "Would cut a bitch". I know she was drunk, but her expression is so quietly menacing -- the speculative gaze, the weird set of her lips (some bastard chld of a grimace/smile). She looks like a female serial killer on an episode of Vanity Fair Confidential ("A beautiful woman with a thirst for sex and drink and pirates --  tonight, the fascinating and deadly tale of The Countess, aka Unlucky Lu, who married and murdered her victims. Part one of "Til Death do us Part, Countess" starts NOW!") 

And what cracks me up is that I'm pretty sure Lu was drunk enough to think she was acing the whole mugshot thing and would end up with a Cecil Beaton next level headshot ("No Tins or Danielle Staub bullshit for me! - I'll throw the camera a heavy-lidded seductive look - THAT'S what I'll do!") Inside her head, she's all soigne as fuck but outside? Nice bottle of Chianti and fava beans time.

luann snapped.jpg

The Joker comes immediately to mind 

• Love 2
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I'd take a Dorinda smackdown as well

If any of these ladies had any sense, there would be a Dorinda takedown given how she's completely a more charming, more drunk version of Bone Collector Sheree. The amount of times that two women have argued over something away from her and her name comes up as a catalyst and nobody stops to be like, "Okay, so Dorinda keeps being the common denominator in a lot of this." And I say this as someone who enjoys Dorinda.

Edited by BloggerAloud
  • Love 8
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Bethenny may be this n that, but when she was hashing it out with Carole in the restaurant, she was sincere.  I believe her.  They had their run with the friendship, but when Carole squealed on her, that was it.  The friendship was broken.  They have to be cordial to one another, but it cannot be the same.  They have nothing in common anyhow.  Bethennys life is full and Carole's is not.  Seems like Bethenny has one true friend in Florida and a few acquaintances up here and Carole will be an acquaintance now.  I don't blame Bethenny .. I would feel the same way.  Betrayal is a bitch.

So the fact that Bethany was talking about Carol behind her back hardcore and insinuating she was a puppet and coming for her since episode one waaaaaay before Carol "squealed" is being completely ignored? If the relationship is over its all on Bethany seeing how Carol seemed blindsided and even was pro Bethany until the fight in the Berkshires.....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 21
28 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Carol isnt friends with Luann tho so its not like she  is talking shit about a friend they haven't been friends like really ever... everyone I know me included talk shit about people we dont like its absolutely normal everyone does it we just arnt filmed doing it... that be totally different if she was being super nice to Luanns face telling her we are besties come to my house hang out then the min shes gone dogging her to the ground

True.  Carole and LuAnn aren't friends.  But Carole has certainly not liked it when LuAnn has talked about her.  It goes both ways.  Carole can dish it out but she can't take it. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So the fact that Bethany was talking about Carol behind her back hardcore and insinuating she was a puppet and coming for her since episode one waaaaaay before Carol "squealed" is being completely ignored?

I think the problem with the Bethenny-Carole friendship is they both want to be the alpha female.  They are both controlling and so they butt heads.  They are both shit stirrers.  The difference there is that Bethenny will usually admit it when she's called out on something while Carole will attempt to play coy and deflect.  

To me, there is an underlying sense of "frenemies."  Both seem hostile toward the other at times.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

The difference there is that Bethenny will usually admit it when she's called out on something while Carole will attempt to play coy and deflect.  

ummm no she doesn't she throws 20 things out to deflect then turns it to why are you attacking me wow you are being really crazy right now where is this coming from, why did YOU bring this up .....when you did this to so and so last friday ... she doesnt own anything she does she blames the person for the whole shit show

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Oh good gravy! (not aimed at you, aimed at the situation) "Thank you" is the new "I'm sorry".

If not sincere enough and worded properly, it will not be acknowledged or accepted.

fully agree. Nutcracker-gate is tired and it's only been 2 episodes. I hope they don't ride it all season.  I mean - the new clip they showed this week at Dorinda's - in front of Carole - just negates all their bishing that she never said thank you. Bam. Done. LOL

• Love 10
11 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Beth’s face is not as sharp as it used to be (I’ve been watching past seasons like a fiend). She looks great.

She admitted to having her jaw shaved down. She does look great. Loving her hair this season. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Man, Sonja was giving me life this episode. See, Sonja doesn't need to be drunk to be outrageous. She's plenty wacky on just a normal day - living on her bed under a tent of plastic sheeting, surrounded by a dozen pairs of reading glasses and sniff testing her underwear. (And what WAS that she put in her mouth??? Looked like a giant bottle of pump, hand sanitizer.)

Then she blows into Bethenny's party as if she's just escaping the Russian winter and starts begging the waiters for food. Maybe she wouldn't have been so desperate for an olive if she new there was a shellfish bar. And she can eat shellfish, even WHEN she's Vegan, because it's raw! That's a new one. So can see eat raw ground beef as well???

Oh, and I LOVED Tinsley's list of "allowances" that she gave Sonja upon arriving at her hotel room. That cracked me up. And she really went all out for Sonja. I don't think she was just trying to redeem herself (partly because I don't think she HAS anything to redeem herself for). I think she really is a good friend. She shows up for everyone's everything and really commits to helping. I think the situation at Sonja's was just awkward from jump and it really put her off. 

But like the comment about Ramona's skin care line, she wasn't shooting down the line itself. She was shooting down the way Ramona was promoting it during a holiday gift exchange. That's all. 

And the freaking Nutcracker! Everybody calm yo tits. They're  arguing over semantics at this point. Just last night they showed a scene of Dorinda showing B the Nutcracker she was going to get, and B literally said, "Dorinda, I am so grateful!" What more do you need??? Dorinda just wanted to be thanked (again) in front of everyone and on camera. That's all I can get from this ridiculous dust up. 

I'm so drained from the Bethenny - Carole fight. Bethenny is my girl, but even I can admit she has handled things wrong in some instances. I can believe she's long had some issues with Adam and thought the break up gave her carte blanche to start airing all her grievances. But Carole isn't that girl, and I do think it widened the already growing gap. 

But I really do think B cares about the relationship more than Carole does. Carole has plenty of friends, and she's gotten closer with Tinsley. B doesn't let many people in. I think she really felt close to Carole and this is really hurting her, so she's made some mistakes. But I think Carole is more annoyed, than hurt, by the situation. 

Nothing much to say about Lu and her arrest, as it's all been covered in her thread. It is kind of cringey to hear Dorinda speaking about Lu's issues when she's got the same problem. Does Dorinda need to experience a crazy arrest to figure it out?

Totally agree with this all! All. Of. It. Honestly - if they'd bring Jill back under the conditions she would side with Bethenny I'd be ok with it - give it a try, because she needs someone who is obviously on her side and not ragging on her for every little thing - it's not entertaining. As you mentioned, I may overall still like Bethenny (doesn't mean I'd want to hang out with her on the daily but she makes for interesting reality tv, in my opinion), it doesn't mean she doesn't make poor choices - but they all do. Anywho - bring on someone to start chewing on Carole's ankles a bit - she's about due. And I don't mean in that behind the scenes way BF is making comments about Carole. I mean in that dogpile on the rabbit way. Although I still maintain I don't enjoy any one person getting dog piled on - which has happened numerous times across the RH franchises.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So the fact that Bethany was talking about Carol behind her back hardcore and insinuating she was a puppet and coming for her since episode one waaaaaay before Carol "squealed" is being completely ignored?

Well, she was a puppet.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

SonJa can't find her underwear, has $3 in her wallet, has  dust & mites and no food in her house and has to beg for vegetables and gorge on seafood at the party, welcome to glamouris life of "lady" Morgan.

She's not just a last name - she's a legacy.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Pop Tart said:

Yassss! Karma will come around for them - just as it did for Jill Zarin. They best be careful what they wish for - if they (a) succeed in pushing her out, one of them is going down next, or (b) pizz her off enough, and the show brings on an ally for her - they're going down regardless... As I previously mentioned - Carole isn't exactly pure as driven snow and has gone in on a few women, albeit in her quieter way at times - she wasn't nice to Ramona at first, her beef with Luann, her beef with Aviva, the nasty comments about Jules, and now Bethenny... And Dorinda - well - Karma's coming for her too... if she doesn't settle herself... 

• Love 9
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, she was a puppet.

She loved every moment of Carol being her "puppet" and mouth piece last season to bash Jason tho when she couldn't... Where was the outrage from Bethany then?  She needs you until you fulfill the purpose she has for you then drops you like a sack of potatoes and dogs you like you are nothing... thats her MO she has done it to everyone on this show that she has "been friends with" I mean honestly when the only one you can really film with is your driver obviously it cant be all everyone else's fault ...just saying

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 22
7 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

fully agree. Nutcracker-gate is tired and it's only been 2 episodes. I hope they don't ride it all season.  I mean - the new clip they showed this week at Dorinda's - in front of Carole - just negates all their bishing that she never said thank you. Bam. Done. LOL

Lu thought that Michael was 100% responsible for finding and delivering the nutcracker, so, even though she is not the most observant knife in the drawer, that says something. 

But Dorinda can blame Michael, not only Beth, for the “dis” and misunderstanding. He happily echoed, “I saved Christmas!” and told them (paraphrasing), “There was only one of these in the United States, and I found it!”

• Love 4
11 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

I said it before a long time ago and I say it again: Damn Bethenney slow down the machine gun mouth conversation it is really off putting and makes the person you are speaking with as well as me exhausted to have to follow the words that are coming a million miles an hour out of your mouth.

That's her defense - if she says so much so fast that her audience can't keep up, she wins.  Carole wasn't having it.  So Beth tried her second defense, deflection.  She got called out on that.  There was nothing in her conversation with Carole that should have freaked Beth out.  Beth was deflecting and trying to change the subject, so she could still win.

Heaven help all of us if the world is run by people like her.  This whole nonsense in our culture that someone only wins when the other guy loses is absolutely ridiculous.  Seems to be the NYC culture.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And the freaking Nutcracker! Everybody calm yo tits. They're  arguing over semantics at this point. Just last night they showed a scene of Dorinda showing B the Nutcracker she was going to get, and B literally said, "Dorinda, I am so grateful!" What more do you need??? Dorinda just wanted to be thanked (again) in front of everyone and on camera. That's all I can get from this ridiculous dust up. 

Dorinda wanted a banner.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Yassss! Karma will come around for them - just as it did for Jill Zarin. They best be careful what they wish for - if they (a) succeed in pushing her out, one of them is going down next, or (b) pizz her off enough, and the show brings on an ally for her - they're going down regardless... As I previously mentioned - Carole isn't exactly pure as driven snow and has gone in on a few women, albeit in her quieter way at times - she wasn't nice to Ramona at first, her beef with Luann, her beef with Aviva, the nasty comments about Jules, and now Bethenny... And Dorinda - well - Karma's coming for her too... if she doesn't settle herself... 

Oh yes.  Carole was talking about everyone in her TH, and then smiling like she was kidding when she really meant it.  Then, she flipped out when Bethenny called her a puppet.  Funny.  She's a cutie.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Nothing much to say about Lu and her arrest, as it's all been covered in her thread. It is kind of cringey to hear Dorinda speaking about Lu's issues when she's got the same problem. Does Dorinda need to experience a crazy arrest to figure it out?

Dorinda and the thank you.  It reminds me of someone who welcomes someone back with balloons and a lot of "so good to see you," and the recipient complaining, "but you didn't say how much you missed me."  Argh.

I'm so drained from the Bethenny - Carole fight. Bethenny is my girl, but even I can admit she has handled things wrong in some instances. I can believe she's long had some issues with Adam and thought the break up gave her carte blanche to start airing all her grievances. But Carole isn't that girl, and I do think it widened the already growing gap. 

But I really do think B cares about the relationship more than Carole does. Carole has plenty of friends, and she's gotten closer with Tinsley. B doesn't let many people in. I think she really felt close to Carole and this is really hurting her, so she's made some mistakes. But I think Carole is more annoyed, than hurt, by the situation. 

I see this season as a lot of low level gas lighting going on.  There seems to be a not so subtle push to save it for the cameras. Dorinda and nutcracker thank you, Ramona and the outrage at Bethenny's party.  I don't believe Carole could not have picked up the phone and hashed things out with Bethenny.  Usually it is Beth that wants it on camera because she is so real.  It seems operator was okay because everyone in business does it until it is not.  Their argument isn't interesting and Carole needs to stop recruiting others to amp up their perceived slights.    

I don't believe Bethenny thought she would ever be used the way Carole used the friendship.  Bethenny was all about the show being just a business opportunity and not seeking to make friends, until she made one in Carole.  Carole is now flipping the script and letting Bethenny know she only needs her during filming-if not as an ally as a frenemy for camera time.

But like the comment about Ramona's skin care line, she wasn't shooting down the line itself. She was shooting down the way Ramona was promoting it during a holiday gift exchange. That's all. 

Ramona and timing, she is just such a bad actress trying to hit her marks before she gets too drunk to remember.  Ramona just had to have something to throw on the hate Bethenny pile.  Ramona went after Bethenny last year and ended up regretting.  Being mad at Bethenny is her only story line.  I will take it one step further, they were trying to play a game which didn't seem to take because of Ramona's clumsy pitch.

Oh, and I LOVED Tinsley's list of "allowances" that she gave Sonja upon arriving at her hotel room. That cracked me up. And she really went all out for Sonja. I don't think she was just trying to redeem herself (partly because I don't think she HAS anything to redeem herself for). I think she really is a good friend. She shows up for everyone's everything and really commits to helping. I think the situation at Sonja's was just awkward from jump and it really put her off. 

Tinsley is 100% more personable when she is out from under Carole the downer.

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lu thought that Michael was 100% responsible for finding and delivering the nutcracker, so, even though she is not the most observant knife in the drawer, that says something. 

I’m sure this will be discussed to death at the reunion.  Michael did find and drive 4 hours to buy the nutcracker.  Dorinda hooked Bethenny up with Michael.  So thank you Dorinda? 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I’m sure this will be discussed to death at the reunion.  Michael did find and drive 4 hours to buy the nutcracker.  Dorinda hooked Bethenny up with Michael.  So thank you Dorinda? 

So after all that about the nutcracker, Brynn probably looked at it once and then forgot about it like kids do.

• Love 13

Yeah yeah Carole is lame and immature and extra for not liking Bethenny's coming for her non-boyfriend, Adam.  But I'd pay good money to see Bethenny's reaction if anybody dared to talk smack about Dennis - either during an "on" or "off" period.  

I'm picturing it starting off something like this below, followed of course by endless ranting and angry tears.  

Parks-and-Rec.gif

• Love 22
12 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

So Bethenny is branching out into groundbreaking stuff like-

Denim skinny jeans.

In plus sizes.

Next year - United Nations Goodwill Ambassador.

For sure.

Did you see the fit on those jeans?? The crotch was ill fitting on most of them. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I am not in the Bethany Fan Club. Truthfully she has always annoyed me even in her previous incarnation on this show. The past two seasons she has made me stabby with her behavior. Perhaps it was her work In Puerto Rico mellowed me out but I am softening to her. I am Boricua. The response by the US was DISGUSTING. It was and continues to be  deplorable. My essay to my upcoming writing workshop was on Puerto Rico and our history of trauma as a byproduct of the US treatment of us. 

Rant over. 

I have always disliked Carole. Always. And I know why now. She is always on. If anything good can be said about these NYC broads including Miss Bethany and Lunatic Maoner- These bitches are  themselves. Asshole, warts, horror stories, they try to conceal it but their true selves come through. Carole not so much.  I always say carole as a wannabe carrie B. who truthfully watching Sex and the City as a grownup (not the 23 year old I was when it debuted) Carrie Season 4 on was the worst. Her thing with Adam always made her insufferable and now its magnified. Girl stop. Please. Stop. 

Luanne? The hancuffs trick? That's why I cant quit the Countess. 

7 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

Did you see the fit on those jeans?? The crotch was ill fitting on most of them. 

Those jeans were DREADFUL. She should have gone "no fashions" at  fashion party by She by Sheree. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 17
42 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Yeah yeah Carole is lame and immature and extra for not liking Bethenny's coming for her non-boyfriend, Adam.  But I'd pay good money to see Bethenny's reaction if anybody dared to talk smack about Dennis - either during an "on" or "off" period.  

Well, I'm sure B and Carole ragged on Jason to death. It's often what happens between friends after a breakup. 

My BFF just split from her husband of 8 years a few months back. I never really liked the guy, but I kept it to myself. After they split, she unleashed so much on me; and I felt a little freer in expressing my thoughts about him. But I tread carefully. I followed her lead. Because you never know how it can go. 

I think Bethenny simply lacks some of those nuances. She's not as socially adept as others. She probably thought, now that Adumb was "gone", they'd talk a bunch of crap about him like they did about Jason. She probably wasn't picking up on the fact that Carole didn't have super harsh feelings about Adam; and was, actually, wanting to get him back. It was short-sighted on her part. And I think she later realized that when she chilled out at the restaurant and went back to saying, "Adam's a nice guy; I like Adam."

• Love 12
(edited)

Bethenny via Bravo had an entire segment dedicated to  Skinny Girl Jeans.  That's an infomerical, and precisely why I cannot stand B. She is the LOUDEST hypocrite out of the bunch. Furthermore, it's not empowering for an average, or plus-size gal to be wearing pants that is all about promoting to be a 'skinny girl.'  It may be her brand, but it is unappealing to me. 

Poor Lu. She hit bottom for sure, but onward, and upwards. At least she didn't brush it off or create some delusional story like Lady Morgan would. And Dorinda needs to know that she is one giant salt shaker away from being in Lu's position. 

Bethenny yapping at Carole like a mad dog, and Carole sitting back like a cat who doesn't give a fuck. "I LOVE YOU, CAROLE, I MISS YOU!!" (translation: I'm tired of gossiping to my driver)

Carole's like..."Ya, ok"

Sonja is cray-cray. The vegan who eats shellfish. I could hear the gasps coming from the vegan community when she piled her plate with shellfish.  The morning pills. oh yeah. The pills that take Sonja straight from Delusional Avenue, and past No Shame Street, and right into CrazyTown. 

She's gonna trash that penthouse suite...guaranteed. 

I want to be Tinsley's friend. The penthouse and gift bag was absolutely decadent, and thoughtful. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 23
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

I want to be Tinsley's friend. That penthouse and gift bag was absolutely decadent. 

Right? to bad that bag is going to be returned faster then Sonja hitting on a 20yo bartender the moment she walks in a bar then attacking the garnishs like they are at a all you can eat buffet (I think shes seen pretty woman one to may times...This ain't a buffet, Kit.)lol....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7