Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Pao needs to take 5 seats for snarking on Anfisa for being a possible webcam girl, yea because rolling around on a bed wearing used lingerie while rappers gawk at you is oh so wholesome. She is clearly the Virgin Mary. Idiot.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Exactly!  A blood "type" causing miscarriage?  

If she’s had a child previously, it could be Rh incompatibility. Thats the + or - part of your blood type. That usually doesn’t happen until a second baby (mom’s body makes antibodies against the baby’s blood, but not until after mom’s body was exposed to the incompatible blood type the first time).

So it’s possible, if she’s been pregnant before.

• Love 5

Nothing really to add to this mess other than rewatching last weeks episode again and I want to shoot my tv. Nicole laying it all out to her dad & stepmom, with her ugly smug smirk, knowing she wields all the power (Mae) makes me ragey. She knows they can’t say or do shit to stop her. Except actually they can, they can cut off any & all support they’ve been giving her except directly to or for Mae. But she knows they won’t consider doing that. So she sits there like she’s schooling them on the positives of why Mae moving to the other side of the world and being in the care of strangers is such a wonderful thing.  It’s one thing for her parents to put up with her b.s. but as a step-parent myself, I would find it nearly impossible to sit there so calmly.  Esp if part of my income went to support her sorry ass. 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

I wonder if I will bump into Pabola and Russell one day since I live in Oklahoma City 

Doubtful, unless they have to go back for a funeral or something. She’s too good to live there again. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Adeejay said:

According to someone in the know,  Chantel used to attend the prestigious Spelman College in Atlanta.  However, she spent more time partying than attending classes, so her grades weren't up to par.  When she was placed on probation, her parents pulled her out and she returned home.  To her credit, she picked herself up and started working while taking classes at a Community College.   

A poster upthread said that Pedro's mom is an attorney.  Based on the fact that the first time Chantel visited, they were living in a one bedroom shack, I find this hard to believe.  Attorneys in the DR make a decent living, especially if they specialize in Immigration and Family Law.  I don't believe Pedro would be so adamant about his family being his responsibility if his mom was an attorney.  It just doesn't make sense.  

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Pedro himself said his mother was an attorney. She and his sister had recently moved to a three bedroom apartment in town (the scene of Chicken Feet Gate) which Pedro helped fund. The fact that there are three bedrooms for two people is what makes the Family Chantel suspicious that he plans to move back. The shack where they refused to get out of the van was his grandmother's place out in the country where Pedro had spent his boyhood.

I was the poster upthread that said Pedro s mother is an attorney and I too heard it on the show!  Imagine that.  She should be sending them money!

is it just me, or does it seem like pedro and luis are gaslighting the hell out of their wives?

if jacob was 14 4 and a half years ago he should be 18 or 19. seems like he went backwards in age. also I did not know a bullet in the cheek was life threatening.

mother chantel speaks. so. slow. ly.

I feel for paola. and molly.

nicole, I can't even.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Um, all joking aside, is Kinsley developmentally delayed? She seems to behave and move kind of oddly, and her communication skills are like those of a much younger person.

I noticed that, too, like this evening with the way she was eating and wiping her face on her shirt. Sometimes you see behaviors like that in kids who don't get a lot of attention growing up. I'm sure her mom worked a lot of long hours at the shop. Maybe she just didn't get a lot of home training so there's things she doesn't know that she should know for a girl her age.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
1 hour ago, NinaH said:

Doubtful, unless they have to go back for a funeral or something. She’s too good to live there again. 

Does Russell’s family live in Oklahoma City? If so, I can see Russell returning back to see his family without Pabola though 

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Nicole had cleavage front and back in that dress. Strapless is not a good look for her.

Any suggestions....

if she wears that dress... there could be an international incident between the US and Morocco. They’ll probably expel all Americans.

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

It seems like Pabola still can not decide if she wants to choose between her Russell or Juan but she promised Russell she would choose him and as for Luis and Molly, Luis is not ready to settle down, it is the best thing for Molly and Luis to get a divorce and what is with Nicole looking at her mom asking her to pay for the dress? Nicole has a job so she should pay for her own dress and as for River, I swear he never shuts up and makes everything worse by not shutting his mouth 

Edited by DVDFreaker
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Of all of them the one I want to succeed - and probably will - is Anfisa.  She's more intelligent than we think and she doesn't need a fat dolt like George to buy her designer bags and shoes. She can do it herself. She is independent. Her command of English language is excellent and she sees through people and seems to know the score.  Her looks are not what's going to get her places or things she's wasting her time if she thinks they will- she has a great figure but not a particularly pretty face.  She needs to stop talking in monotone and let folk see her personality, hopefully she will get into a school program or training and she'll do well and  be an asset to the country.  

The only other possible success story is Annie.  She should be taking English lessons now -I'm in Canada and they're free for immigrants, I would expect the same for folk in the US.  Then once the green card arrives she can get away from Humpty Dumpty who's becoming unhealthier by the episode, find a job and not be so reliant on others.  David is a loser.  Stand on your own feet, girl. You're in America now, not Thailand. Women rule!

Azan & Nichole are a different kettle of fish as they're not married and he's not even arrived on these shores.  Yes, she should go to Morocco, live with the auntie, shove Assan around for a few months and get it out of her system.  She could even be arrested and put into jail.  It might be a wake up call.  She is living a foolish fantasy and is neglecting her child.

The others seem more a setup  for entertainment than anything else. 

And then she could have her very own episode of Locked up abroad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Not defending them, but maybe Family Chantel is paying for her tuition, but she's expected to pay for her own books, uniforms and other incidentals like her stethoscope. I don't think that's unreasonable especially since she's in her late 20s and presumably has been working since high school. 

Why wouldn't Chantel be on the receiving end of Federal Student loans and grants (especially for studies in the medical field that are in high demand) that include amounts for books, housing, transportation and a number of other things.  My understanding is that a HIGH percentage of students qualify for these loans/grants.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, iwasish said:

River reminds me of Jaden Smith....and not in a good way.

It is funny that you mentioned it, I thought the same 

Did anyone see the preview of next week episode that Pedro bought a plane ticket for his sister without telling his wife? It seems that Pedro just do not tell CeAir anything important and did not discuss anything important and that could be a deal breaker in their marriage 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Nicole had cleavage front and back in that dress. Strapless is not a good look for her.

Can she even wear that dress in Morocco??? She would need a bolaro jacket for sure to cover up and button in the front.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Can she even wear that dress in Morocco??? She would need a bolaro jacket for sure to cover up and button in the front.

My thoughts exactly.  I very much doubt she can get married over there with her jugs hanging out for Allah and everybody to see.  And if you want to get really old school...a white dress?  She has a three year old reminder of the fact that she is hardly a virgin.  I'm not judging, but is the criteria in Morocco stricter?  Does she know?  More importantly, does she even care?  She's on this whole fairy tale trip with My World and she simply has no time for anything remotely approaching common sense.

• Love 21
(edited)

With friends like Juan, Pao does not need enemies. He is no friend to her. Friends are suppose to support you, not fight with you when you say you are happy. 

That wedding dress did not flatter Nicole at all. Her back fat looked like a butt. I’ll be surprised if this wedding even takes place. 

Family Chantal should mind their own business. If Chantal is that stupid to trust Pedro and his shady family that’s on her. 

Anfisa seems so miserable I don’t know why she doesn’t go back to Russia. Same goes for Annie. 

Luis always looks stoned.

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Her mom tactfully tried to suggest some kind of coverup at one point, but was immediately shot down by both Baby Beluga and the dress shop lady. She knew it was showing too much skin and how inappropriate it would be in Morocco.

Nicole herself knows it’s inappropriate and doesn’t give a fuck.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

With friends like Juan, Pao does not need enemies. He is no friend to her. Friends are suppose to support you, not fight with you when you say you are happy. 

That wedding dress did not flatter Nicole at all. Her back fat looked like a butt. I’ll be surprised if this wedding even takes place. 

Family Chantal should mind their own business. If Chantal is that stupid to trust Pedro and his shady family that’s on her. 

Anfisa seems so miserable I don’t know why she doesn’t go back to Russia. Same goes for Annie. 

I totally agree with you about Anfisa and Annie being miserable and missing their friends and families back home and they should go back home and be happy, their happiness is important than anything 

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Nicole herself knows it’s inappropriate and doesn’t give a fuck.

I remember that Nicole was disprecting Hassan’s culture and she is still doing it! 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Her mom tactfully tried to suggest some kind of coverup at one point, but was immediately shot down by both Baby Beluga and the dress shop lady. She knew it was showing too much skin and how inappropriate it would be in Morocco.

Actually she should skip the bolero and go for a friggin’ tent. It would still be an improvement.

I was going to get a strapless wedding dress ONLY if I could put straps on it or wear a bolero and put a modesty panel in.  Nicole would be wise to try one of the choices.  That dress looked horrid, it will NEVER fly in a mosque nor any other building in Morocco by cleric.  You are dealing with a population that does not let their ankles and wrists show, for goodness sake, let alone half your bust!!!  (I worked in a high population Somali school so I know a teeny bit.  Not a lot but more than Jabba!!!)

My son came out and was was like "Gross!!  The mom is spending HOW MUCH?"  

• Love 10

Has Nicole not learned anything about customs or culture?  Plus, has she even confirmed any wedding details?  I feel like there’s a lot of assuming happening on her part.  Her mom is just dumb for playing along.

I don’t feel sorry for Anfisa or Annie.  They’ll be fine when they open their Sugarbabies accounts.  Maybe they can go into business with Pedro.

Molly, Luis is begging you to kick him out. Stop flapping your gums about the right thing to do and do it.

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

Does Russell’s family live in Oklahoma City? If so, I can see Russell returning back to see his family without Pabola though 

I’m pretty sure they do. And I agree, I can see him going back to visit or some family obligations without her. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Luis always looks stoned.

Juan is a jealous, alcoholic baby. He can't stand to see Pao like anyone but him. Pao needs to tell him to go to hell.

• Love 23
(edited)
9 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Has Nicole not learned anything about customs or culture?  Plus, has she even confirmed any wedding details?  I feel like there’s a lot of assuming happening on her part.  Her mom is just dumb for playing along.

I don’t feel sorry for Anfisa or Annie.  They’ll be fine when they open their Sugarbabies accounts.  Maybe they can go into business with Pedro.

Molly, Luis is begging you to kick him out. Stop flapping your gums about the right thing to do and do it.

I can not help but laugh at your comment about opening their sugarbabies account and maybe go into business with Pedro

Edited by DVDFreaker
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Juan is a jealous, alcoholic baby. He can't stand to see Pao like anyone but him. Pao needs to tell him to go to hell.

The minute anyone talked smack about my husband I would have been....bye pal!  Juan is so rude - he is needed for drama as Russ and Pao are so dull on their own.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, pollywood said:

is it just me, or does it seem like pedro and luis are gaslighting the hell out of their wives?

if jacob was 14 4 and a half years ago he should be 18 or 19. seems like he went backwards in age. also I did not know a bullet in the cheek was life threatening.

mother chantel speaks. so. slow. ly.

I feel for paola. and molly.

nicole, I can't even.

Mother Chantel fancies herself to be brilliant and insightful. She's sheltered, condescending and nosy.

• Love 17

Has David ever once apologized to Ashley for deserting her and the rest of his kids to chase tail in Thailand? While meeting her at the restaurant, he was so quick to put all his dumb and selfish actions in the past and say, let’s just move on. Ashley wants an acknowledgment from him that he was wrong. Doesn’t she deserve at least that from him? I know she’s not perfect either, but she’s hurting from his treatment of her and his complete disregard for her feelings.

ironically, did anyone catch the little metal sign on the windowsill behind their table in the restaurant? It said Family.

• Love 19
10 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I was going to get a strapless wedding dress ONLY if I could put straps on it or wear a bolero and put a modesty panel in.  Nicole would be wise to try one of the choices.  That dress looked horrid, it will NEVER fly in a mosque nor any other building in Morocco by cleric.  You are dealing with a population that does not let their ankles and wrists show, for goodness sake, let alone half your bust!!!  (I worked in a high population Somali school so I know a teeny bit.  Not a lot but more than Jabba!!!)

My son came out and was was like "Gross!!  The mom is spending HOW MUCH?"  

Half? There was a lot more than half hanging out there.

• Love 2

I love how Pedro attempts to be polite to ParentsChatel, diplomatically trying to have a conversation but will not put up with River’s prissy ass for one minute. 

• Love 19
27 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Actually she should skip the bolero and go for a friggin’ tent. It would still be an improvement.

Baby Beluga -- I will never call her anything else. Perfect.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Mother Chantel fancies herself to be brilliant and insightful. She's sheltered, condescending and nosy.

When she investigates Pedro & his fam, if she finds out something shady is goIng on...then what?  Gets to brag that she was right all along?  Because Chatel is already married and seems to want to stay married to Pedro. There’s nothing they can do at this point. 

• Love 9
Just now, NinaH said:

When she investigates Pedro & his fam, if she finds out something shady is goIng on...then what?  Gets to brag that she was right all along?  Because Chatel is already married and seems to want to stay married to Pedro. There’s nothing they can do at this point. 

I do not really see Chantel wanting to stay married if Pedro do not discuss important stuff with her which he keeps doing 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The minute anyone talked smack about my husband I would have been....bye pal!  Juan is so rude - he is needed for drama as Russ and Pao are so dull on their own.

Pao agrees with Juan, that’s the sad part. She’s loving the whole situation and letting him say all the things she believes about Russ. She’s been crying on Juan’s shoulder all this time and blaming Russ for everything. 

• Love 13
(edited)
7 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Half? There was a lot more than half hanging out there.

True, IWASISH, I was being nice.  Why I am not sure.  (PS - my wedding dress was NOT strapless, it was up to my neck.  LDS compliant and I am not even LDS!!)

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Has David ever once apologized to Ashley for deserting her and the rest of his kids to chase tail in Thailand? While meeting her at the restaurant, he was so quick to put all his dumb and selfish actions in the past and say, let’s just move on. Ashley wants an acknowledgment from him that he was wrong. Doesn’t she deserve at least that from him? I know she’s not perfect either, but she’s hurting from his treatment of her and his complete disregard for her feelings.

ironically, did anyone catch the little metal sign on the windowsill behind their table in the restaurant? It said Family.

She was an adult with a family of her own when her father went to Thailand.  He is now remarried...why does  she carp about her father "putting his wife first"? What does she expect her father to do to prove that SHE, the daughter, is queen and Annie is some kind of mistake for which her father should apologize.

Ashley needs a tranquilizer dart.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, DVDFreaker said:

I do not really see Chantel wanting to stay married if Pedro do not discuss important stuff with her which he keeps doing 

Probably not. But she needs to figure it out for herself, without her family all up in her business and practically forcing her to see him the way they do. That’s parenting 101. 

And I can’t help but feel sorry for Pedro being stuck on vacation with them grilling him nonstop. What a shitty way to spend a vacay. He may be up to no good, but he might not be. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, NinaH said:

Probably not. But she needs to figure it out for herself, without her family all up in her business and practically forcing her to see him the way they do. That’s parenting 101. 

And I can’t help but feel sorry for Pedro being stuck on vacation with them grilling him nonstop. What a shitty way to spend a vacay. He may be up to no good, but he might not be. 

Good point and Pedro should have sticked to his guts and stayed home 

• Love 4