Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

She can't explain anything because she's clueless.

It's more than that.  She's willfully ignorant.  When Nicole was in Morocco the first time and tried to get physical with Azan in public, he explained to her several times that he could get in trouble if someone reported them (to whom I don't know).  She chose to ignore what he said; it's as if she hadn't heard him say it.  She continued to try to kiss him in public, and that led to some of the first fights they had.  She's clearly horny and can't or won't control herself, but in a conservative, theocratic society, she'd better settle down and behave herself.  It's really a matter of good manners to respect the culture you're visiting, and she's just too fucking dumb to accept that.

And I'm on the team that thinks she is not the only horny American who is sending him money Azan is involved with.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

15 is generous, more like 5 or 6. When step dad was calling her out, she did that little kid thing of playing with her hair and sticking her fingers in her eyes and turning all blotchy. 

They have to demand straightforward answers from her, not mumbled bullshit.

The one other thing stepdad could have mentioned is that the thousands of dollars she has sent to this guy is thousands of dollars to get her kid braces one day, or put her in ballet class, or save up for college.  And the mom is just enabling her by buying her that dress.  Azan hasn't even committed to this wedding, it is just a fantasy inside Nicole's head.

• Love 8

I spit out my adult beverage last night when Nicole said she looked "beautiful".. with the greasy hair and the back fat that looked like a second ass, the boob fat, the entitled way she has about her demanding her mother pay for her wedding dress. The way she covered her eyes when her stepdad was trying to talk sense into her, I was almost expecting at her level of  maturity to cover her ears and start saying "la la la I cant hear you".  At this point she deserves to get whatever Azan has coming for her because she is that delusional & stupid. 

Can't wait until next time I go to my friends house and tell them I am going to harvest a beer from their fridge. Pedro and Chantel should take a long breather from each of their families. Luis is a dick with that smirk and needs to be tossed out.  I am bored with Anfisa and her lack of tantrums, I lived for those.  

And then we have the ever expanding David and the creepy eyebrow bitches... I just can't with him and his very angry daughter, yes I think she has the right to be angry at him, but last night at the restaurant she was a complete bitch.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

In the event that Nicole's westernized Christian Muslim Moroccan dream wedding Extravaganza ever did go off without a hitch, I would fully expect to see barbecue sauce prints along the bodice line.

And I bet Azan finds a stray french fry or two down there later that night.

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, Dobian said:

The one other thing stepdad could have mentioned is that the thousands of dollars she has sent to this guy is thousands of dollars to get her kid braces one day, or put her in ballet class, or save up for college.  And the mom is just enabling her by buying her that dress.  Azan hasn't even committed to this wedding, it is just a fantasy inside Nicole's head.

Nicole doesn't care about saving any money for May's future because she knows very well that grandparents and other family will not let May go without. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Jorge needs to take a good long look in the mirror and figure out what would possibly attract a woman, any woman to him. He has a failed "business", no job that I can tell, he's into debt up to his eyeballs, he is a zero in terms of looks and personality and it's the hangdog why even try face that he perpetually has on that makes women run screaming. Maybe he should try working on himself. 

How long has the Family Chantal vacation been going on? It seems like months. I agree that there is something totally sketch about Pedro and Mama Pedro, but family Chantal needs to STFU. Chantal needs to learn how to speak for herself. 

Nicole is the gift  that keeps giving. That dress looked horrible on her. Step dad speaks truth. So when Azan takes all her money and she is left with not a penny, I want them to play a tape of her announcing that she knows what she is doing. 

Pao really likes it when 2 guys fight over her. She needs to grow up. 

I FF through Molly and Luis. They are so awful I can't watch. 

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I notice there isn't a lot of talk about Jorge and Anfisa.  Is everyone else as tired as them as I am?  Anfisa needs to just let him go forever.  If she is working and/or in school she will meet more interesting people to befriend or to date.  I can't imagine spending ten minutes with that pathetic man!

Maybe I'm the weird one but I like Jorge.  If he'd lose some weight and get in shape he'd look like a different person.  Jorge was honest when he said (on the tell-all show from last season) that his infatuation with Anfisa and the subsequent deception on his part resulted from the fact that someone of her caliber was taking an interest in him.  Evidently he allowed his ego and his male member, no doubt, to compromise his character.

Anfisa's nasty outbursts and astounding sense of entitlement strike me as much more offensive than anything Jorge has done.  Jorge's sister got it right, IMO.

• Love 6

OMG, Jorge looked like the Grim Reaper when he presented himself at Anfisa's door. Mumbly sad face, "can I come in?" What a beta. Her little bachelorett pad was totally invaded by this disheveled lumbering simpleton. And I think I could smell him through my television. 

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Yeah, Nicole ain't shit but Nicole's family failed her! My jaw was hanging off its hinges when her mom agreed to pay up to $2k for her wedding dress. That dress is gonna get her ass arrested in Morocco. 

NOW THAT would be TLC worthy material to show on teevee!

38 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

Molly, Molly, Molly. I'm a native southerner, and that put-on, little-girly version of a southern accent makes my breakfast come back up. You don't have to put that act on to make people think you're stupid...we already caught on. How does she run a business? And what kind of lingerie business trip is in...KENTUCKY? Most textile mills are in states a bit farther south, in cotton country, and I'm not sure Kentucky is a thriving fashion center. Maybe there's a thong convention?

I was wondering if they were at some kind of convention, pop up Christmas market or function to promote the business. She was dress like an elf in the video and it was wintertime. 

• Love 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

River reminds me of Jaden Smith....and not in a good way.

Yep - constantly looks like he's trying to drop a dook in his underwear.

14 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

She was an adult with a family of her own when her father went to Thailand.  He is now remarried...why does  she carp about her father "putting his wife first"? What does she expect her father to do to prove that SHE, the daughter, is queen and Annie is some kind of mistake for which her father should apologize.

Ashley needs a tranquilizer dart.

I remember hearing that Ashley got pregnant young, and everything else probably started falling apart around that time.  That's enough to stunt someone's emotional growth and "freeze" them in a certain age. My husband acts in many ways like a 11-13 year old at times, and that's where he had some major trauma in his life.  That would explain her constant need for validation, and bratty behavior.  She isn't going to get what she thinks she needs, so she's going to have to accept it.

13 hours ago, DVDFreaker said:

Since Annie and David had sex 5 times a week, I am surprised Annie is not pregnant yet

I wouldn't be shocked if he had the snip, and just never told her.

11 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I watched tonight's episode and thought - this just can't be real.   These people cannot be for real.   Do people really act like this?  The gaslighting is out of this world.

Good morning, Pedro!  Did you sleep well?  Let's talk about your taking advantage of our daughter by harvesting her American money.

What a lovely dinner with wine that "some of us" shouldn't drink.  So we're totally going to hire an investigator to out your mother's wedding scam that harvests the red-blooded American's money.  Why are you leaving the table? Are you not hungry?

Oh, it's so beautiful outside in nature.  We've lost our way but Father Chantel's divining stick will save us all.  Did you two have a nice talk?  Why won't you talk to us, Pedro?  We just want to get to know you.  This is a family vacation.

Yeah, Family Chantal just needs to go away.  They'll be digging and digging forever until they find something....ANYTHING....to keep on Pedro about.  Do I think Pedro's family is all kinds of shady?  Absolutely.  But sheesh....just back off for now.

4 hours ago, TaraS1 said:

So did we know Mother Pedro was an immigration lawyer?  And did I understand correctly that Chantel didn't even know? 

Chantal didn't seem to know that she had a website that advertised for her to help DR people find American spouses (IF Family Chantal is to be believed - Pedro was right in asking Mother Chantal if she speaks fluent Spanish, or was relying on something else to tell her that's what it said (ie: Google Translate).

As for Juan, he just needs to go.  He's Pao's fight friend - she gripes to him incessantly about Russ, and then he'll say what she can't.

Molly looks like a linebacker in that horrible blue top she wears for her TH segments.

Lastly, TLC, please drop the crappy generic music bumpers.  They are horrible.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, Dobian said:

And Family Chantel apparently never got the memo that when you are going to investigate someone, you don't announce to them, "we're going to investigate you."

Haha. I picture Pedro giving the ol’ Trump “It’s a Witch Hunt!” And Mother Chantal getting even MORE smug and confrontational, “I KNEW those chicken feet were voodoo!!”

Fellow 90 Day posters, please forgive my show-induced stupor. I realized I was missing the new season and forced myself to watch THREE episodes in a row yesterday!! Yes, that’s SIX HOURS straight, or roughly the equivalent amount of time Nicole spends staring at her phone waiting for Her World to FaceTime her. I think my brain nearly went into a self-preservation coma at times and I so I’m trying to focus on what happened “near the end” of my viewing marathon, but forgive me if I reference one of the prior episodes.

Ok, sticking with Family Chantel and Husband Chantel... How crazy that they forced Husband Chantel into this hostage situation under the guise of “family bonding” when meanwhile it was obviously a ploy to point out EVERYTHING he’s doing wrong for days and days on end. “Oh, Pedro is listening to music instead of playing license plate bingo??????” Or “We’ll just passive-aggressively sit here and let this huge breakfast spread get cold because SOMEONE is sleeping in!”

I guess the word got back to Anfisa from the “alternative divorce attorney” that her citizenship was in jeopardy if she proceeded with divorcing Jorge? Or, is the show increasing her salary to “work it out” with Jorge? I’m guessing both and she’ll be gone the second both of those requirements are fulfilled and she can cash in. But, smart girl had it written into her contract that Jorge had to agree to say he was lying about her Web camming and is prentending like she has NO CLUE what the producers are talking about! Gotta respect the ingenuity with this one! Treat yourself to a new purse, honey!

Oh, man, Nicole really backed Azan into a corner with the twist that she will go THERE and marry him! You could hear the wheels turning, trying to come up with an excuse—before he says “fuck it,” meaning fuck my life....yeah, uh, okay. And here goes Nicole buying a dress with no further discussion about wedding plans. For a guy who doesn’t work, he’s sure not readily accessible by phone. I mean, maybe it’s a time zone thing, but he really seems to avoid her calls at all costs—especially when cameras are rolling so you know it’s a pre-scheduled call by production.

David is aghast that his friend has the audacity to charge rent and NOT continue to give him free cash!?! Go back home, Annie, having to have sex 5 times a week with that useless blob is NOT worth what you’re getting out of it. And WHY couldn’t my brain have been in coma mode when you were re-enacting your sexcapades When Harry Met Sally style?! I will NOT have what she’s having!!

Every time Russ and Paola were on, I took as an opportunity to divert my attention—never got into these two on any of their prior seasons. But did they recast the role of Russ this season?

ETA: I forgot about Luis and Molly. I think they’re another couple just “back together” for filming. I’m sure Luis was a fun vacation fling but he has no intention on EVER being the step-father Molly thinks she can mold him into.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 9

Remember way back when George was explaining why he was looking for a wife from overseas?  American women were too "liberated" for him.  Anfisa now has his number and is going to make him prove she can trust him--and at one point he told the camera that maybe it wasn't that American women were too liberated, that it was something wrong with him.  No duh.

So he's all happy to be back living with Anfisa, wants her to say she's happy to have him back.  She lets him know in no uncertain terms that he's there only conditionally, and then *he* has the balls to say "Why are you giving me that attitude?"  He's as delusional as Nicole about his desirability as a partner.  Anfisa is smarter than he is, better looking than he is, speaks more languages than he does, has more potential to be successful in life than he does, is more interesting than he is--and he's critical of her *attitude*?

There's something really wrong with Molly.  Sure, Luis is from a different, more macho culture, but I think any man she tried to treat that way would react as Luis has.  An American guy would be better able to articulate what the problem was, but she clearly has no idea of what marriage is about.  Sure, a husband and stepfather pitches in to help--because he wants to help, to keep the family running smoothly, to make his step-children feel safe and loved, blah blah blah, but you don't get that from a man by ordering him to do it.  She seems to assume that that's what any man would do--instantly fall into her pattern of what his role should be, without any concern for what he thinks about anything.  She was cramming those kids down his throat from day one, and he was obviously uncomfortable with them.  So she forced further intense contact, instead of just letting him live with the girls until they got to know each other slowly and naturally.  Ditto the housework--she went full-bore from the get-go, without giving him the chance to see how her house was run.  Now, as a guy, he probably wouldn't ever have picked up on the fact that he needed to help out, but she expected him to be Mr. Mom the day he showed up.  Something is really wrong with Molly.

• Love 13

Just occurred to me that it's Robbalee who needs to hire an investigator into Hassan for harvesting the American Dollar out of Nicole.

8 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Yes, I think his name is Paul.  I forgot about him.  I want to see the guy from Moldova (the alpha male hunk) and his wife with the rubbery lips.  Well, truthfully, I only want to see him.

I forget his name too but he was quite nice to look at as was Alexei in my book.

The look on Pao's face when she was telling Juan and Russ to knock it off was one of smirking smuggery and it annoyed the crap out of me. You KNOW your husband doesn't like your BFF and your BFF is outright hostile to Russ, give it up, its not gonna happen.

Nicole is in for some very hard times and will have nobody to blame but herself. It's like watching "Danielle and Mo: The Early Years". Gonna be a flat out horrific disaster.

• Love 9

I don't think Anfisa - or Jorge - are interesting, and they sure as hell aren't interested in each other.  It's becoming all too apparent that the two of them keep their story going for the sake of that TLC paycheck and little else.

That picture of Nicole above: Too funny.  Every time I look at Nicole's face I try to picture her 80 pounds lighter.  Okay, 100 lbs. lighter.  Her face seems actually misshapen and bloated due to her obesity.  It's really a shame because she could be pretty if she took care of herself.  She might even be able to snag a guy with sincere intentions, unlike Azan.  Of course, none of this even begins to address Nicole's lack of common sense, etc.

• Love 7

I was seriously disappointed in beta Russ last night while skyping with his parents, telling the exciting news how he rode on A MOTORCYCLE for the first time in his life! He was raised in Oklahoma? What's next, a thrilling ride in a pick-up? Sorry Russ, where you were sitting on the bike is often referred to as the "bitch seat". Oh, sad Russ, what has happened to you? 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, zenme said:

Molly married a young 20-something from a macho culture. He thought he was getting vacation Molly, and didn't realize he was going to be Alice from the Brady Bunch.  This is a big cultural change for him. I don't know what either of them were thinking. One day he's a club- going, childless and single bartender, and the next day he's expected to be Americanized father, who helps with cooking and cleaning, and understands how to manage kids. Tall order, Molly. I blame her. Her kids and their needs come first, she's older, and she should have thought the whole thing through. 

I do place the greater blame on Molly (she's older and *should* be more mature, not to mention more cautious, since she has kids to consider), but I don't think Luis is blameless here. And though I agree that trying to make him an insta-stepdad/childcare provider is a HORRIBLE idea, I have no problem with the idea that he should be helping around the large, comfortable house he's living in for free, especially considering the fact that he's not working yet. If he doesn't like it, he's free to fuck off back to the DR.

5 hours ago, lucy711 said:

Ashley has a poor way of expressing herself, but I understand her point.  Her dad, aka the weeble, abandoned his family for four years.  He has to acknowledge the pain and the difficulties that created before pretending that everything is normal.  And yes, she has the right to be mad that she, her brother, and her kids are essentially an afterthought to his new "25 year old" wife.

I really hope most of these story lines are scripted.  But that is just as bad because no self-respecting person would want to be party to any of this.

I agree, I don't blame her for being angry. I know she was an adult when he left, but it sounds like David wasn't exactly there for her even before he decamped to Asia.  And the four years he left are pretty formative ones when your son is 13 or 14. I do think it's unfair that Ashley focuses so much of her bitterness on Annie. Frankly, Annie is going to get put through the same ringer as everyone else in David's life, and it's already starting. They've been in the US for all of what? A few months? And he's already pawning her wedding jewelry. He's a slimeball, and at this stage in his life, he's not going to change.

4 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

Family Chantal reminds me of some classic Judge Judy defendants, thinking that with some (hilariously bad) styling and plenty of two-dollar words nobody will be able to see through their BS. Her mom with all that "be it, or otherwise, monetarily" nonsense, just amazing. 

What was the wine they ended up pairing with dinner, Mountain Dew??? It was bright yellow and full of ice cubes. They truly are the epitome of class.

LMAO

You NAILED it.

4 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Anfisa should return to Russia.  I  get the impression she is genuinely unhappy but maybe has signed a contract and must stick around with dough boy. 

I actually suspect the opposite about Anfisa. She wanted to be in the US, and she'll be fine as long as she is. I think she knew perfectly well that things were not on the up and up with Jorge (IIRC, she hacked his phone and cancelled his plane ticket when he refused to buy her a Chanel bag). I think she only came because she wanted a Green Card, and Jorge was already lined up. Plus she mentioned wanting to be like the Kardashians, and she knew that there was a reality show waiting to film her as soon as she landed in LA. I think she'll stick with Jorge until the Green Card comes through, and stick with the 90 Day franchise until/unless a better offer comes up. Either way, she'll be fine.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Rt66vintage said:

I was seriously disappointed in beta Russ last night while skyping with his parents, telling the exciting news how he rode on A MOTORCYCLE for the first time in his life! He was raised in Oklahoma? What's next, a thrilling ride in a pick-up? Sorry Russ, where you were sitting on the bike is often referred to as the "bitch seat". Oh, sad Russ, what has happened to you? 

Well, I think this just is Eagle Scout Russ. This just is as espicy as he gets. This is one of the reasons why Pao/Russ divorce is imminent. He's a nice guy, and biker video vixen wannabe Pao is just not attracted to that type--or at least Russ just doesn't have the wallet to make that attractive. I think Russ is the one person I feel sorry for on this show. I believe he honestly loves Pao, and BELIEVES she honestly loves him. 

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

And he was sitting behind a woman no less!

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

He was raised in Oklahoma?

He was raised in Oklahoma, but under the thumb of his very innocent and religious parents.  He probably had a curfew until he got married.  The fact that he was too sheltered made him yearn for someone like Paola all the more.  I'm amazed his mother didn't stoke out when she met that little sexpot.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, zenme said:

Well, I think this just is Eagle Scout Russ. This just is as espicy as he gets. This is one of the reasons why Pao/Russ divorce is imminent. He's a nice guy, and biker video vixen wannabe Pao is just not attracted to that type--or at least Russ just doesn't have the wallet to make that attractive. I think Russ is the one person I feel sorry for on this show. I believe he honestly loves Pao, and BELIEVES she honestly loves him. 

I think Russ loves the Pao she pretended to be and that he wanted her to be whe they met. She talked about her family and having kids etc and he was looking for that in a wife. Hot and sexy just made him overlook any warning signs. After a couple years stuck in Oklahoma the real Pao emerged and Russ was in for a shock. She wants out of that marriage but she wants Russ to pull the plug so she won’t feel guilty.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

I wouldn't be shocked if he had the snip, and just never told her.

I hope David did get the snip - a baby is the LAST thing this situation needs.  David you owe back child support yet you charge your son $200 a month to live there?  The one WITH A BULLET IN HIS FACE?  Then he justifies it:  "It is only $50 a week!"  If he is 18, working FT, school FT or some combo it should be nothing.*  Then David says, later, he will be at friend's houses three out of the seven nights.  Call me cold, but if I were that son I would come back and negotiate a per night deal, kinda like a boarding house.  Nice way to make your son feel welcome, there David

* = my viewpoint, I know all will not agree.

1 hour ago, Lady Iris said:

Nicole is in for some very hard times and will have nobody to blame but herself. It's like watching "Danielle and Mo: The Early Years". Gonna be a flat out horrific disaster.

And I will call in sick to work to watch every delicious second!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Quilty said:

David's daughter looks like Lauren Manzo.

She does! She looks like the Lauren she would have been were it not for the Brownstone and other "investments" money. 

She also looks like David in drag.

• Love 7

No wonder Toddler Nicole is such a spoiled brat.  Her mom folded like a lawn chair.  I think Family Chantel are idiots who have seen one too many american traveling abroad documentaries.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, loki310 said:

Where is Mae’s dad?

Would he have anything to say about his daughter taken out of the country for an indeterminate amount of time?

May's dad is most decidedly not in the picture. If I recall correctly, teenage Nicole "met" him online, ran him to ground in Texas, got herself knocked up with a potential trap baby (no doubt congratulating herself on her cleverness), then came home pregnant with her tail between her legs. I'm sure the guy told her to take a walk and washed his hands.

2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Can you just imagine if Pao's and Russ's roles were reversed?  Russ has an attractive female BFF who hates Pao, actively works to break up their marriage, and gets in Pao's face with insults and middle fingers.  And then Russ sticks with female BFF when Pao stalks off insulted.  Russ doesn't even ask for Pao to dump Juan, he simply doesn't want to be around him.

Juan is one of the prissiest little bitches I've ever seen.  They don't even live in the same country yet he expects to be chosen over the husband.  The guy needs to sober up for five minutes and take a look around.  And that goes for his stupid "don't do this to him" friend.

Exactly. Russ should give Pao a dose of her own medicine. I bet he has co-workers who are women. He should start hanging with his work friends one night a week, go for drinks, go bowling, whatever.

I don't get what everyone wants from Pao. She got married and moved. People do it every day. Was she supposed to not live her life? Doesn't Juan have a boyfriend? Why doesn't Pao demand that he break up with him so that she and Juan can go shopping unencumbered? Stupid.

Juan thinks he's so wickedly funny. But he's just embarrassing. His mother must be so proud.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. Russ should give Pao a dose of her own medicine. I bet he has co-workers who are women. He should start hanging with his work friends one night a week, go for drinks, go bowling, whatever.

I would pay to see this, and Pao's reaction.  

• Love 12
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I'm amazed his mother didn't stoke out when she met that little sexpot.

Haha that reminds me of the first season of Pao and Russ when she was only in the country a short time and they were staying with his parents, she walked in to the kitchen one morning with skimpy sexy, revealing lingerie while mother and father Russ were sitting at the table with Russ. They were not happy campers! It was probably all scripted but hilarious just the same to see the expressions on the parents faces and Russ telling Pao to go change her clothes. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

Hint:  Don't mention that you "root for" your favorite team.  Trust me.

Mothra, you beat me to it... Here in Seattle we have a sports channel called Root Sports - they ask viewers to send in selfies tagged “where I root”...our Aussie friends got a big laugh out of that!

Edited by Shieldmaiden
Proofread, woman!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Pao has taken every opportunity to trash Oklahoma and her life when she lived there. She did this with friends she had in Miami, people that she barely knew in Miami, TLC cameras and I'm sure Juan and the family members that she bothered to talk to over the last five years. Juan is up in arms about something and I don't think it's that his bestie was "stolen" from him. I think he's been getting a dramatic earful about how hard Pao has it and he thinks that he's doing the right thing by defending her. She has never really firmly shut him down. She also loves being the center of attention and having Juan and Russ go to war over her is one way of getting that.

Yeah, so Robalee is the classic enabler that I always knew she was. Glad to have had it confirmed in only episode 4. Disgusting. She and Nicole are going to turn that child into another Nicole.

If the marriage Chantal is to have any chance, she and Pedro need to move a substantial distance away from her creepy-ass family. They are out to sabotage this couple and will not rest until it's done.

Jorge and Anfisa are boring because she has her shit together now. She was always going to land on her feet no matter what. She's letting Jorge hang around for the extra 15 minutes which will boost her social media profile (and income).

Molly and Luis: no me importa.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

image.png.9409a17356cb24654e650140372ee941.png

Another woman who found it necessary to show off the bodacious arms.  At least she didn't show off a boatload of cleavage.

Poor Nicole felt like a fairy princess trussed up in that gown! When they mentioned the corset, I thought, "Where on earth would it go? There's hardly room for her skin in that thing." Seriously, there was not one molecule of space or stretch left.  Nicole must have gotten hit on the head ala Amy Schumer in "I feel pretty." 

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Poor Nicole felt like a fairy princess trussed up in that gown! When they mentioned the corset, I thought, "Where on earth would it go? There's hardly room for her skin in that thing." Seriously, there was not one molecule of space or stretch left.  

Well that will be sad when she busts out of that wedding dress and there are not any late night morsels to be found in the rolls and crevices 

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
29 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:
30 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:

I cannot, however, get behind this whole underlying Muslim bashing shit.  Nicole's step-mother (who is as much of a mouth-breathing simpleton as her father), kept talking about Azan being a MUSLIM.  I wonder if they would have the same qualms if he was Jewish, or Catholic.

To be fair I think it’s just genuine bafflement. I didn’t hear anything against the Muslim religion itself, they were asking (I think) valid questions. Will it be a religious ceremony? Do you need to convert? What’s involved in a Moroccan wedding? What is considered proper attire? The fact that Nicole couldn’t respond with ONE BASIC FACT frustrated them. Does she even have a date set at this point? 

My son, raised Catholic, is marrying an Orthodox Jew and converted to his religion to do so, they are getting married this fall. I am sending him pictures of possible mother-of-the-bride dresses for his opinion so that I will be dressed appropriately for this conservative ceremony. Nicole could do the same with Azan’s mother, but then she wouldn’t have two sets of tits to fall out of her dress. 

• Love 18
16 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

Mother and Father Chantel really need to back off and accept the fact that their daughter is a grown-ass woman.

She doesn't act very grown-ass in their presence -- she typically clams up when they start their nonsense and doesn't push back at all. She just sits there. Even after Pedro got exasperated and left the room, she sat there listening to Mother and Father Chantel continue to prattle on with their 'harvesting investigation' BS and didn't make a peep. Her solution when they started up on the hike (hardly a HIKE - more like a stroll with imaginary 'scary' animal noises) was to walk at the back and tell him to ignore and be quiet. Way to confront and shut down the issue, Chantel. Going along to get along shows how on board you are with your family vs. your husband. If I were him I'd be on the way back to 'the D.R.' right about now too.

• Love 9
(edited)

I wonder if the show actually bought the wedding dress... sorta the same way they're buying the airline tickets & who knows what else they can to keep this going; anything for ratings you know.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3

Family Chantel are all so dorky, they are like Evil Huxtables. It would crack me up but I feel bad for Pedro to have to deal with them. He is obviously so miserable.  Grandpa Nicole was awesome though- he is all of us with that comment about seeing no affection between Azan and Nicole when they are together, and everything out of his mouth really.  I can't even with her mom.

Now, Molly, if you want to make your relationship with Luis work, get a fucking nanny or babysitter! Right after their segment the station I watch the show on had a commercial for Care.com or some such thing to find good, reliable child care. Forcing Luis to watch her child is not good for either one. Yes, in a perfect world they would be so happy and Luis would teach Kensley to speak Spanish etc etc but it is just not happening.

Pao and Russ' argument was so boring I fast-forwarded through it as I also did for David and Ashley. Yak yak indeed.

Anfisa looks gorgeous to me, her face either matured or the filling settled down, weirdly she has become the hero of the show in my opinion. I hope she decides to do her cam thing, make $$ from this 90Day fame and get her own place. Stop wasting time with dimwit George.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, jenifaohjenny said:

I never thought I would actually kind of like Anfisa!? How did that happen?!

When she stopped shrieking and vandalizing and fish lipping she became sympathetic. Who knew? I find I'm liking her myself.

• Love 13