Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

She was an adult with a family of her own when her father went to Thailand.  He is now remarried...why does  she carp about her father "putting his wife first"? What does she expect her father to do to prove that SHE, the daughter, is queen and Annie is some kind of mistake for which her father should apologize.

Ashley needs a tranquilizer dart.

They both need help.  David is very typical of "Well let's live in the present, the past is the past."  True but your daughter is hurting for reasons that may or not be valid to David but they are to Ashley.   I am not sure what Ashley wants:  To admit her dad is a tool?  to send Annie back and take her to the carnival, the zoo, the mall?  Is she defensive of her mom and how he hurt her?  I also think that no matter what David does it will never be enough for Ashley.

I still can't wrap my head around Annie ADMITTING she has sex with David five times a week.  Brain bleach, please.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

True, IWASISH, I was being nice.  Why I am not sure.  (PS - my wedding dress was NOT strapless, it was up to my neck.  LDS compliant and I am not even LDS!!)

A wedding dress should cover you up. That’s why most brides get sexy lingerie at their bridal showers. The wedding night and the honeymoon are for sexiness. Nicole’s been binge watching “Say Yes to the Dress”.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

She was an adult with a family of her own when her father went to Thailand.  He is now remarried...why does  she carp about her father "putting his wife first"? What does she expect her father to do to prove that SHE, the daughter, is queen and Annie is some kind of mistake for which her father should apologize.

I guess he is just supposed to stay single forever. He’s broke AF so it’s not like she’s worried about Annie getting her hands on his fortune. Annie didn’t make him leave his family for 4 years, it seems like he met her way after. So that is all on him, and the hatred for Annie is entirely misplaced. 

Also, I noticed, like other posters did, that Ashley’s kids seemed to be very familiar with and acted like they really like Annie. So who knows how much of this is really real? (Well probably hardly any of it but that’s an obvious sign right there)  

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

She also needs a good friend who will go in and steal every single one of her eyebrow pencils.  Penciled-on eyebrows drive me batty as it it.  But those giant tarantulas over her glasses....just no.

• Love 21
7 minutes ago, NinaH said:

Probably not. But she needs to figure it out for herself, without her family all up in her business and practically forcing her to see him the way they do. That’s parenting 101. 

And I can’t help but feel sorry for Pedro being stuck on vacation with them grilling him nonstop. What a shitty way to spend a vacay. He may be up to no good, but he might not be. 

Exactly.  Family Chantel are just throwing spaghetti at the wall with their accusations against Pedro and hoping that something sticks.  They have no proof of anything that they are accusing him of.  Pedro doesn't have enough command of the language to defend himself.  He tries to be sarcastic like, "oh sure, I'm going to go back to the DR" or "of course I'm doing whatever it is you're accusing me of now," but all those idiots here is confirmation and validation of their accusations.

• Love 18

Jorge won't change his ways for Anfisa; Russ and Juan go head to head; Nicole's parents make a final plea; Chantel's family pushes Pedro to his limit; Luis feels the wrath of Molly; David can't make both Annie and Ashley happy.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mswldflwr said:

She also needs a good friend who will go in and steal every single one of her eyebrow pencils.  Penciled-on eyebrows drive me batty as it it.  But those giant tarantulas over her glasses....just no.

She and Annie have that in common.

• Love 3

Russ and Pao's best friend Juan go head to head; Jorge keeps a secret from Anfisa; Pedro drops a bomb on Chantel; Annie's tired of David's empty promises; Luis becomes more distant and locks himself in a room, but Molly breaks in.

Nicole’s stepdad was right on target with his comments. But true to form, she covered her face with her hands and refused to listen to the voice of reason. 

The Family Chantel needs to have several seats. They are enjoying ganging up on Pedro way too much. And they’re delusional about their comments about harvesting.

• Love 14
(edited)

When my childhood BFF and I were in second grade, we would tie blankets around our waists, wear a dish towel as a veil, pick a bouquet of weeds, and pretend to get married.  We’d take turns “marrying” my very reluctant five-year-old little brother in the backyard.  Nicole trying on wedding dresses reminds me of those silly, innocent days.  We understood marriage then about as well as she does now.  Her poor mother has to be reeling from this insanity.  I don’t wish harm on anyone, but Nicole almost deserves what’s coming to her.  I just hope her mother can keep poor little Mae out of the way.  If I were her, I would be waiting outside the courthouse when the doors open in the morning to file for custody of my granddaughter on the grounds that my daughter was unable to properly tend to her needs.  Just saying.

Speaking of children I feel sorry for . . . MOLLY.  WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING. WOMAN?!  To his credit, Luis has spelled out his intentions pretty clearly.  I can’t even be mad at him.  He said, “This is too much for me.”  Molly needs to listen to him, recognize that she fucked up, and send him back home so she can focus on her daughters, especially little Kensley (and for real this time, not as a reality TV fakeout).

This nonsense with Pao, Russ, and Juan is ridiculous.  I’ve never seen a simple evening on the town turned inside out like this.  I’m sure there’s tension, but I’m just as sure that 80% of it is staged for the cameras.  Their relationship will absolutely not last, but still.  Calm the fuck down, people.

Family Chantel is absolutely nuts.  I’m frustrated with Pedro’s shenanigans (much of which I’m sure is staged as well), but I hope he has told that bunch of codependent nutjobs where to insert their outlandish accusations and assumptions.  Mother and Father Chantel really need to back off and accept the fact that their daughter is a grown-ass woman.  She’s going to make mistakes and one of those will surely turn out to be Pedro when everything is said and done.  They can’t control how much money Pedro sends back home and whether he returns to the Dominican Republic with or without Chantel.  Time to disconnect from their daughter and allow her to make her own mistakes. 

David makes my ass-kicking foot itch.  I’m just as disgusted with his adult daughter (dial it back a notch or five, woman), but I understand her frustration.  Watching David make excuse after excuse about how disconnected he’s been with his children forced me to have a moment of reflection about how stable and awesome my own father is.  I’ve never had to wonder even once if he’d be there for me or had to second-guess his ability to act as a father.  The fact that he worked to support his family was viewed as a given.  I’ve been very lucky and I wish every child was.  David is just so wishy-washy and . . . just lame.  So completely lame.  If he’s not going to be a dad, he needs to get the hell out of the way and go tend to his bride.  And for the love of God, get a damn job. 

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 22
25 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Nicole herself knows it’s inappropriate and doesn’t give a fuck.

She sure enjoys flaunting that attitude and dares anybody to disagree.  It didn’t bother her to prance all over Morocco in tank tops, hanging out in all directions and pawing Azan in public.  Her family doesn’t stand a chance against that entitlement and stupidity.  I think her delusional goal is to get with Azan and get pregnant.  That’ll show ‘em!!

• Love 17
(edited)

Juan is a jealous little user and Paola is one step away from the casting couch, I love how this bitch thinks she is soooo much better than Anfisa. (Check out her social media).  Hey Pao where is your Grandma....you saw her what one time?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 23
1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

Nicole’s stepdad was right on target with his comments. But true to form, she covered her face with her hands and refused to listen to the voice of reason. 

The Family Chantel needs to have several seats. They are enjoying ganging up on Pedro way too much. And they’re delusional about their comments about harvesting.

That is Nicole’s problem, she never listens to anything because she is so in love with her world! I agree with you on Chantel’s family and I wish Pedro would have stick to his guts and stayed home

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

River reminds me of Jaden Smith....and not in a good way.

Lol no one associates anything good with Jaden Smith. And yes, they could def be related. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Nicole, why the rush for the K3 visa? If Asan is meant to be yours, he will be.  Do you seriously think that he isn't on the cyberprowl for other prospective US sugarmammas? Except for the money you send him, what do you have to offer him? What does he offer you in return? Phone lies, lies about an immigration interview? You are living in your own personal episode of Say Yes to the Dress. That's it. In love with the idea of love - and Asan is safe for you being all the way in Morocco. Listen to your step-dad. Just acting like a whiny, entitled brat. How nice for you to spring to your mom that she is paying for your dress. At the bridal salon. Your mom should be talking to someone to get custody of your daughter. You go off to Morocco, see the real Asan and your real life. Marriage is not playing dress-up. It is a lot of hard work and the reality is that your 'world' hasn't made any effort with you.

Molly, it's time to cut Luis off. He has made it very clear that he does not want to be a husband or partner and caregiver to your youngest child. He still wants to party and have fun and not be tied down.  He is also not hired help for you. Funny how much snow fell one day and the next it seemed like spring!

Family Chantel? Butt out of your daughter's business. If she wants to muck up her life with Pedro, let her do so on her own and learn how to solve her own problems. Who knows what Pedro's family business is. And if his mom is some lawyer, surely she can afford a TV or laptop.

Pao and Juan and Russ - ugh. Russ, find someone else. Tell Pao she can have her Juan dude, If she still wants him after that, maybe look him up and he will see if he still wants her. Pao just loves to be the centre of attention. What's more fun than two men fighting over you?

Anfisa, it's unlikely Jorge will be honest about any sort of marital counselling. Cut your loss, and find your own life.

David's grown daughter? You can choose to have an adult relationship with your parent. Annie is not the problem. Your father and his actions are. It's not going to be a happy family. Your father needs to focus on himself, and finding a job and getting back to some sort of daily real life. All you may get is some civility. Annie, unless your husband gets a job and gets some life insurance and somehow you get some sort of settlement from it, there won't be any money. He likes grifting and has little interest in paying his own tab. Get out when you can.

1 minute ago, DVDFreaker said:

Since Annie and David had sex 5 times a week, I am surprised Annie is not pregnant yet

He can barely feed the two of them, much less another one.  Soon. More mess to add.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Robbalee - I am out.  I AM OUT.  Your ditzy daughter turns to you and says, "Oh don't ask so surprised!" after all the eye rolling at her mom, her snappy and bitchy attitude - I would have said, "You want to marry him so damn bad?  Buy your own dress."  Nicole, you are allegedly marrying in a Muslim country* - COVER UP THE GIRLS.  Cover your shoulders, bitch.  

TRUTH!!!!  I couldn't believe my eyes when Baby Beluga (seriously, the greatest nickname ever) turned her moon face and snottily told her mother that she had to pony up the dough for The Barbie Dream Dress.  My mother would have been, "Oh, HELL no."  Come to think of it, I paid for my own dress.  And how many ways could they tap dance around the fact that BB is just too damn FAT for that dress style she is so in love with?  "It will need a corset."  "Nicole is very busty."  How about, "Nicole's tits are ready to bust out of that dress at any second and anyone within fifteen feet of her runs the risk of being smothered and/or blinded"?

You gotta admire her self esteem, though.  It's the dress that needs to be altered to fit her.  Not once do you hear her say that she needs to lose weight.  You know, I mean what I say...I kind of admire her for that.

• Love 13

Am I the only one who shouts "BUCARAMANGA!" every time they show the opening with Paola and Russ? IDK why...I can't help it.

Also, I would LOVE to know what Nicole's stepdad thinks "a Muslim wedding" looks like. He keeps saying it like it's some sort of 3 day slog with multiple costume changes and no air conditioning. I'm sure it's something he's heard described on Alex Jones. I just want to know. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Every time I see David, his ass is bigger than the last. I hope Annie gives us an update on what sounds it makes now. 

When he was in the restaurant when they showed his ass, he almost needed 2 chairs to support his ass

• Love 6

If Nicole really thinks she's going to get married in Morocco, she should check out King Mohammed VIs wedding. Something similar to Princess Lalla Salma's dress would actually flatter Nicole (as much as anything would).

wedding--a.jpg

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I was the poster upthread that said Pedro s mother is an attorney and I too heard it on the show!  Imagine that.  She should be sending them money!

Would an attorney really make that much in DR?  I think what people don't realize is that there are a lot of starving lawyers in the US!  Being an attorney doesn't necessarily mean big $$.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Can she even wear that dress in Morocco??? She would need a bolaro jacket for sure to cover up and button in the front.

Well she could wear it but its not appropriate. Showing upper arms & shoulders is a big no no, I lived there for a bit.

• Love 11

Sweet lawd. These people, man.

Nicole - Yoooo.  I flinched at how hard my mom would have smacked me for talking to her like that AND making the assumption she would just buy me whatever wedding dress I wanted to some man she's never met and doesn't care for.  AND YET, Robbalee DOES IT?!  I think I completely understand why Nicole's 'tude is what it is.  She's never been told no, and when she has, a little bitchery and whining and probably playing one set of parents against the other, and she's back in business.  This bitch has no right to expect anything from her family.  It's 2018:  You want a dress, BUY. IT. YOURSELF.  Oh, right...she has been sending what change she has to Azan b/c I see Mae and her are wearing literally NOTHING but Lularoe (which she probably pulls from her sister's inventory for free...I'm fascinated by that MLM's swift downfall and some sleuth types figured out she and/or her sister sells that mess).  It has been said already, but is worth repeating for emphasis:  1) Bitch, that dress looks terrible on you.  Find something flattering that keeps at least 2/3s of your front tits AND back tits in, and 2) maybe Google what people wear to get married in Morocco, so you and Azan don't get arrested for indecency.  AND, it may look better on you.  Win-win.  I don't know why we are even pretending she is actually getting hitched though. 

Chantel & Pedro - Chantel is too dumb to feel sorry for, but honestly, between her awful, inappropriate family and her gaslighting husband, this chick stands ZERO chance.   I really hate all of Family Chantel.  Who is going to sit in this beautiful place (eating, btw, whole fucking chickens!) and do nothing but interrogate Pedro?!  I could have slapped River; WTF do you think you are doing at the dinner table and the rest of them allowing it with their silence?  Ugh.  That said, I do think there is something a little shady happening with Pedro and his fam.  He seems a lot more savvy than I feel like he was last season and that's unsettling.  

Imma need Molly to send Luis packing for good.  Her mom was genuinely trying with him, and the fact that he isn't even really trying b/c "Kensley no listen" is annoying.  I think he def thought Vacation Molly was going to be the same as Real Life Molly, and all this housework and babysitting are not okay with him.  Molly shouldn't treat him like the maid, but he should 100% be pulling his weight around the house and he obviously isn't.  What would have happened if Molly's mom was unable to come and babysit?!

Pao & Russ - I wish Juan would.  I really do.  I'd slap that POS mustache right off his slimy bitch face.  I'm a very easy going type of person, but DAMN if ANYONE is EVER going to talk about my husband like that to me.  I'd probably go into a blackout rage and it'll get all Chicago "I woke up with blood all over my hands..."  Paos' talking heads have me spinning:  One is all protective of Russ b/c she won't let him get talked to like that again (I like that the excuse is that she was "tipsy" last time...ok, girl), the other is pissy b/c she's in the middle of a fight that she continues to exacerbate by putting them together, and the last doesn't want to WOMAN THE HELL UP and choose btw these people who cannot get along.  Juan is literally telling you that he will always hate Russ and he will try to break them up.  That's enough for me to have an easy choice in front of my stupid face.  I think she doesn't even like Juan, but she likes what he represents:  Her carefree, fun loving past in Colombia.  And, she is very reluctant to let him (and that past self) go.   

• Love 17
52 minutes ago, Splithair said:

I can't with Family Chantel. The smugness is just too much. I can't stand the looks of glee they get when they stir the pot.

Isn't it pretty much the same as Family Pedro?  Their nasty little smiles aren't appealing.  

2 minutes ago, TrininisaScorp said:

That said, I do think there is something a little shady happening with Pedro and his fam. 

• Love 5

Honestly, one of the worst episodes ever. Nothing happened, we just see the same problems being opened some more. Nicole is so oblivious as to what’s going on with Azan. It’s so stupid. Pao is being a TERRIBLE wife. Hard decision between your friend and your husband?? How dumb do you have to be to even think about that question?! Jorge is just being Jorge, a numb brain. Anfisa, ya boy is available, & I got a couple bucks for a decent 2 for $20 dinner. 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Why won't you talk to us, Pedro?  We just want to get to know you.  This is a family vacation.

Oh, wait...you're too busy sending television sets, vitamins, skanky dresses, and cold hard CASH back to the D.R. while our daughter struggles to pay for her schoolbooks.  What's that you say?  You sent your bitch sister a plane ticket without telling Chantal first?  Well, color me surprised!

• Love 17

Hey Juan, yeah it's pretty outrageous a wife would want to have a baby....with her husband.  Is this guy for real?  The only one worse than him is Pao for even having to ask the question, who should she choose - her husband or her bff?  Good God.

I really liked Nicole's stepdad.

Molly knows it's not working and she already has one daughter who fled her home, but she'll keep Luis because like Nicole, having a guy is more important than her kids.

Watching David interact with his daughter is cringe-worthy.

My favorite part of Chantel and Pedro is when Pedro calls her family the Family Chantel.  And Family Chantel apparently never got the memo that when you are going to investigate someone, you don't announce to them, "we're going to investigate you."

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

Oh, wait...you're too busy sending television sets, vitamins, skanky dresses, and cold hard CASH back to the D.R. while our daughter struggles to pay for her schoolbooks.  What's that you say?  You sent your bitch sister a plane ticket without telling Chantal first?  Well, color me surprised!

I get what you're saying - I don't like Pedro's family either.    But at least they don't smile and try to convince Chantel they're great moral people as they're tearing her apart.

The stupidest thing about Family Chantel is they don't realize their constant attacks on Pedro make her more loyal to her husband.  Sit back and let her figure it out herself.   Plus, your daughter is 26 and it's bizarre how fixated you are on her, especially River.   And seriously, how did you see this "family vacation" going?

• Love 18
40 minutes ago, Dobian said:

Hey Juan, yeah it's pretty outrageous a wife would want to have a baby....with her husband.  Is this guy for real?  The only one worse than him is Pao for even having to ask the question, who should she choose - her husband or her bff?  Good God.

I really liked Nicole's stepdad.

Molly knows it's not working and she already has one daughter who fled her home, but she'll keep Luis because like Nicole, having a guy is more important than her kids.

Watching David interact with his daughter is cringe-worthy.

My favorite part of Chantel and Pedro is when Pedro calls her family the Family Chantel.  And Family Chantel apparently never got the memo that when you are going to investigate someone, you don't announce to them, "we're going to investigate you."

I do not know if Molly will keep Luis because he would not shut up about missing clubs and partying, he is too immature to stay in a marriage 

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Sienna said:

If Nicole really thinks she's going to get married in Morocco, she should check out King Mohammed VIs wedding. Something similar to Princess Lalla Salma's dress would actually flatter Nicole (as much as anything would).

wedding--a.jpg

No joke one of my BFFs wedding tent was one from his wedding because a family friend provided them and they were married a month after and it meant it didn’t need to go into storage. It was a gorgeous tent.

That said weddings in Morocco looks all sorts of ways because the actual ceremony is just between the imam and bride and groom (or a civil ceremony) and than basically family dictates what is appropriate at the reception. My friend had alcohol at her wedding and even more scandalous at her henna party, nothing was more funny than her younger sister who is half Moroccan and born and raised in Morocco speaks English, French and Spanish better than her Arabic  got nervous in front of relatives she barely knew and accidentally used the word for booze rather than beverage to her elderly aunts at the henna party before the wedding, it’s one of my favorite memories from the wedding.

PS King Mohammed and Lalla just got divorced in March. My friends marriage is still going strong!

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

Not so sure that's the majority opinion in 2010 and on.............

Yeah, in reality I don't really care what people wear for their wedding dresses. I got married with a 2-year-old in tow and I wore a white, strapless dress myself. (Although I did not have back cleavage and didn't look like a whale stuffed into a sausage casing.) For the most part I am all about sexiness, even in a wedding dress, and women wearing what makes them feel good. It's my sheer hatred of Nicole that has me being totally judgmental. :-)

• Love 10
(edited)
On 6/9/2018 at 2:19 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Right.  But it's not decent coverage for the kid with the bullet in his face if the plan is such that he has to go back to Texas to get treatment.

And I can't remember--did they say he needed to go to Texas to get on his mother's plan, or just to get treatment?  Kentucky expanded Medicaid to adults, so if Jacob's income is low enough, I would think he would qualify for it.  And if his income is over the Medicaid limit, he could get his own insurance and have a big chunk of the premium paid by a subsidy.  If makes too much money to qualify for a subsidy, then there's zero excuse for him to not have that bullet removed when it's medically advised.

Regardless, I don't think it's David's responsibility to get a job so his adult son can be on his health insurance plan.  There are, of course, many other reasons for him to have a job.

Here in Kentucky we took on the expanded Medicaid program. David doesn't even need a job to get insurance through the ACA, he would qualify for Medicaid just as long as he has a dependent child (anyone under 23 in Kentucky is considered a dependent for healthcare reasons) and less than $2100 a month in income for a family of 3. For that matter, his son could get it for himself. They could also buy plans through the ACA; the premiums here are based on income. They may not have to pay much at all. We buy ours through the marketplace because I am self-employed and our premiums are less than what they were when I was a social worker. Every year we re-certify and the monthly premiums change based on our taxes. There's really no reason why David shouldn't have insurance here. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 2

Poor Pedro actually seemed worried about the Family Chantal investigation. Like he thinks they’re going to talk with the FBI or something. I don’t think he realizes that the investigation will be conducted by a guy who will do some google searches and call it a day. And did I miss the fight with River? 

I lost all repect for Nichole’s mom when she meekly accepted that she would be paying for a $2000 wedding dress. I mean, what? My own damn wedding dress wasn’t that much. The mom should have taken a 0 of that budget and added sleeves to the dress.

I’m so sick of sad sack Luis. What the hell is Molly waiting for? 

I want new couples. Or the 90 day people from last season. Like that sickly boy man that went down the Amazon. What’s up with him? I’m bored with these people. How many weeks will Pedro be in that cabin? How long can they drag out Pao goes to Colombia? 

• Love 13
25 minutes ago, loki310 said:

Poor Pedro actually seemed worried about the Family Chantal investigation. Like he thinks they’re going to talk with the FBI or something. I don’t think he realizes that the investigation will be conducted by a guy who will do some google searches and call it a day. And did I miss the fight with River? 

I lost all repect for Nichole’s mom when she meekly accepted that she would be paying for a $2000 wedding dress. I mean, what? My own damn wedding dress wasn’t that much. The mom should have taken a 0 of that budget and added sleeves to the dress.

I’m so sick of sad sack Luis. What the hell is Molly waiting for? 

I want new couples. Or the 90 day people from last season. Like that sickly boy man that went down the Amazon. What’s up with him? I’m bored with these people. How many weeks will Pedro be in that cabin? How long can they drag out Pao goes to Colombia? 

We all missed it, they did not even show the fight!

OK, I'm back from my gratitude walk and ready to talk.  Why is Pedro so standoffish when all we do is attack him and accuse him of using our daughter for money to send to his marriage scamming family?  That's so mysterious and shady.  Quick!  Let's hire an investigator!  (Also, is it just me, or isn't beans and rice supposed to be more than white rice in a bowl with a can of beans in a separate bowl?)

Ashley, your dad sucks.  Annie didn't make him worse.  If anything, she's the reason he's not still on his Thai sexcation.  Direct your anger appropriately.

Nicole, I am a fellow fat girl, and you couldn't pay me to wander around in a strapless dress like that.  I would feel too naked and like I'd need to be hoisting it up all night.  Dress to flatter the shape you actually have, not the one in your mind.

Last thread someone asked if Nicole's parents were enablers or not.  And now we know the answer is hell yes.  I would fully expect to get smacked by my pacifist mother if I just turned to her and said, "come on, what did you expect?" when demanding that she give me a multi-thousand dollar budget for a dress for a wedding she in no way supports.

Did anyone else notice that Molly seemed to be dressed like an elf during her call with her mom?

• Love 21
1 hour ago, loki310 said:

Yes, I think his name is Paul.  I forgot about him.  I want to see the guy from Moldova (the alpha male hunk) and his wife with the rubbery lips.  Well, truthfully, I only want to see him.

• Love 13
(edited)
5 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Also, I would LOVE to know what Nicole's stepdad thinks "a Muslim wedding" looks like. He keeps saying it like it's some sort of 3 day slog with multiple costume changes and no air conditioning. I'm sure it's something he's heard described on Alex Jones. I just want to know. 

Well he is a not too far off.  Here is a link to the US Embassy in Morocco and what they have to say.  I love the "Internet/fraud" warning right on top.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Well he is a not too far off.  Here is a link to the US Embassy in Morocco and what they have to say.  I love the "Internet/fraud" warning right on top.

It’s her passport, bank statement/pay stubs, birth certificate, and a background check that she has no criminal record. It’s a lot fewer things than Azan had to provide for his interview.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, LookABird said:

May I have the same magic mirror in which Nicole sees herself?

There are many other dresses she could have picked that would have made her look absolutely lovely with her hair fixed up and some makeup. I agree with what's been said. She knows this dress is inappropriate and she just doesn't care. I don't even think they will let her wear this dress. 

Moroccan wedding....jpg

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 3

Chantel needs to open her eyes. Her husband is using her for money. Once he’s able to, he’ll divorce her, mark my words. He doesn’t try to get along with any of her family (not that they are easy to like), and spending money behind his wife’s back? That won’t fly for very long.

Nicole probably has a subscription to Brides magazine. Her baby daddy wouldn’t marry her, so now she thinks she’s got the guy who’ll let her walk down the aisle. I’ve never seen anyone so spoiled and living in a dream world that doesn’t exist. 

The one I feel the most sorry for is Russ. He married way out of his league, in that he’ll never be able to keep his wife happy unless he totally upends his own life. Go back to Oklahoma, find a steady job and a nice girl who won’t want to run off to the big city and be a model. Pao is in for a rude awakening.

David .... I skip his segments. He is so repulsive. I do feel badly for his son.

• Love 8