Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Lucky Santangelo said:

I didn’t hear any Muslim bashing either. I do think they have some valid concerns. Since Nicole is too lazy and stupid to learn a little about her future husbands religion and culture. I can just see her cooking Azan bacon and eggs for breakfast

Doubt Nicole has any intentions of cooking. Auntie Azan will be expected to cook or she will find the nearest Morocco franchise of Mickeys or Burger King. 

Has Nicole even thought about where they will live? Or does she figure they will be welcome for a year or more as guests. I’m looking forward to seeing how she decides to leave May behind in the states. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I get what you're saying - I don't like Pedro's family either.    But at least they don't smile and try to convince Chantel they're great moral people as they're tearing her apart.

I agree, Family Pedro are no saints.  It seems like their issue is more with Family Chantel, though, rather than  with Chantel herself. They don't seem to be as horrible to her as her family is to him with their constant baiting. Chantel got into it with his sister last season, but I really think the sister said punto/punta during their argument, and not puta, which led to Chantel thinking she had called her a bitch. This may also explain why they laughed so hard when she walked away all mad.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

I found it interesting that this was the first time Chantal heard that her mother in-law is an attorney.  And, based on the fact that she complained about having to “drain her savings account” to pay an attorney to file Pedro’s immigration papers, I believe it's a lie, because it doesn’t make sense.   

They've been married for awhile now.  What do your parents do? seems like one of those questions you'd ask before marrying someone.  Not that the answer should matter, but that you'd show that level of interest in your intended should be a given.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, LadyKenobi said:

Or maybe she's pulling a Stephanie Vanderkellen from Newhart and is doing all this planning under the assumption she's going to Monaco. 

You say Mor-o-cco, I say Mon-a-co. Tomato/tomato

• Love 1
On 6/10/2018 at 11:19 PM, jackjill89 said:

Baby Beluga -- I will never call her anything else. Perfect.

I really want to sing it - babeeee balooooga.  I don't know why.  It should be her theme song.  

I couldn't deal with her shrill, "I like so pretty!" No. You look awful. 

Chantal's family continues to be the worst.  

• Love 4
16 hours ago, zenme said:

Molly married a young 20-something from a macho culture. He thought he was getting vacation Molly, and didn't realize he was going to be Alice from the Brady Bunch.  This is a big cultural change for him. I don't know what either of them were thinking. One day he's a club- going, childless and single bartender, and the next day he's expected to be Americanized father, who helps with cooking and cleaning, and understands how to manage kids. Tall order, Molly. I blame her. Her kids and their needs come first, she's older, and she should have thought the whole thing through. 

Bingo

• Love 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Fellow 90 Day posters, please forgive my show-induced stupor. I realized I was missing the new season and forced myself to watch THREE episodes in a row yesterday!! Yes, that’s SIX HOURS straight,

I’ve found if you fast forward through the commercials and endless repeated scenes, there’s only about one hour of new information 

I loved the glimmer of hope in Jorge’s eyes when Anfisa fake jumped his bones in the bedroom. 

Apparently Nicole thinks adding a corSET to the top of her dress will perform some kind of fitting miracle. Maybe she needs to visit Molly’s bra store for a supportive undergarment.  I hope she also gets her roots done before the wedding or at the very least washes her hair.

Luis appears to spend all his time in the bedroom (Doing who knows what!) and only emerges for meals, like a teenage boy. 

I don’t think Chantel just found out Pedro’s mother is an attorney, she just didn’t know the type of law she practices. Can anyone post that Marriage Ring website “Miss Karen” claims to have seen? If this is an actual business, could Pedro’s role in it be finding American men looking for Dominican wives? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 8
On 6/10/2018 at 10:12 PM, DVDFreaker said:

When Nicole said that Azan is going to love it when he sees it, I bet he is going to hate it 

I fell asleep so have not seen it yet, but based on the descriptions in the thread, I imagine him trembling in fear.

On 6/10/2018 at 10:20 PM, Splithair said:

I can't with Family Chantel. The smugness is just too much. I can't stand the looks of glee they get when they stir the pot. It's like they have a collective personality disorder. 

Agreed. Her mother is downright haughty, and Chantel & River follow suit. I have never seen anyone look down their noses like these people do. Literally. 

River. STFU.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, sasha206 said:

So funny you posted this because in watching that scene, I think Russ wants to get it on more with Juan and Juan wants to get it with Russ more with than anyone has ever wanted with Pao. Russ puts up with Pao because she's the perfect cover for his homosexuality.

I've had a vibe off him for some time, mostly because he reminds me of the guy my friend married the year after she graduated high school. They were married over 20 years, and one day I came home and saw a Facebook photo he posted of him & a guy that clearly was not a "friends" pic, but a FRIENDS pic. Gay as the day is long. I thought he was just uptight. Nope. Anyway, Russ reminds me SO MUCH of him.

• Love 7

So much snark, so little time. Not a fashion person, but confused. I always thought it was a corset, not cor-SETT. Somebody who watched bride shows?? Also, dress is  $795. but with major alterations that will push it up lots. 

Don't get a gay vibe from Russ, just a nice guy. Pao loves the 2 men fighting over her, although she is a bad actress,  she always has a big from on her face during the drama. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

In the event that Nicole's westernized Christian Muslim Moroccan dream wedding Extravaganza ever did go off without a hitch, I would fully expect to see barbecue sauce prints along the bodice line.

You know, I am trying to read this site on the quiet, because I am up with a sore throat and can't sleep, but the rest of my household slumbers...

...until now.  "BETHSTER2000, KEEP IT DOWN!" my husband yelled.  "WHAT IS SO DAMN FUNNY?"

4 hours ago, Stripper Glitter said:

I've had a vibe off him for some time, mostly because he reminds me of the guy my friend married the year after she graduated high school. They were married over 20 years, and one day I came home and saw a Facebook photo he posted of him & a guy that clearly was not a "friends" pic, but a FRIENDS pic. Gay as the day is long. I thought he was just uptight. Nope. Anyway, Russ reminds me SO MUCH of him.

Agreed.  And I also think that MomRuss has the hots for Pao in a major way.  Her reaction to Pao's sleepwear involved hidden lust, I swear.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Maybe the kids like because Annie is genuinely kind and caring toward them. She smiles at them,  asks questions and listens/responds with enjoyment to their answers. Ashley frowns, scowls, complains, criticizes, throws things, swears at her parent, justifies her rudeness and dictates how everyone should prove themselves to her. Ashley doesn't even look at her kids. 

I noticed that.  If Ashley played her cards a little differently, she could get some free babysitting out of Annie, and Annie would probably love it. She seems so lonely, and that is very sad. 

Bottom line is that David treats Annie like sh*t, too. She's just another one of his victims. Ashley would do a whole lot better recognizing the true enemy instead of heaping a lot of misspent hate upon Annie. 

When's the last time you had a real night out on the town with your husband, Ashley? Let David and Annie watch the kids for the evening. 

Also, hate eats you from the inside out. It will affect the kind of mother Ashley is to her kids as is evidenced by her scowls and her hostility. David's taken enough from you, Ashley. Don't let him hijack your motherhood, too! Don't do that to your kids.

1 hour ago, bethster2000 said:

You know, I am trying to read this site on the quiet, because I am up with a sore throat and can't sleep, but the rest of my household slumbers...

...until now.  "BETHSTER2000, KEEP IT DOWN!" my husband yelled.  "WHAT IS SO DAMN FUNNY?"

Agreed.  And I also think that MomRuss has the hots for Pao in a major way.  Her reaction to Pao's sleepwear involved hidden lust, I swear.

Hahaha, I never thought about that.

I'm not a Pao fan, but I did think Mom Russ initial reaction to Pao was cold and cruel and set a bad relationship in motion. She made that tasteless joke about how they always "kidded" about how they hoped that Russ didn't come back from Columbia with one of them to wife... words to that effect anyway. It seemed very un-Christian! Inhumane, actually.

Hope your throat feels better soon, BTW!

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Stripper Glitter said:

I fell asleep so have not seen it yet, but based on the descriptions in the thread, I imagine him trembling in fear.

Agreed. Her mother is downright haughty, and Chantel & River follow suit. I have never seen anyone look down their noses like these people do. Literally. 

River. STFU.

Agreed. And their weird vocal cadences, like they're all in lockstep with each other's sickness.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

When's the last time you had a real night out on the town with your husband, Ashley?

I don’t think there’s a husband in the picture, but Ashley might want to go clubbing in Louisville. 

1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

So much snark, so little time. Not a fashion person, but confused. I always thought it was a corset, not cor-SETT. Somebody who watched bride shows??

Those of us who also tune in to “Say Yes to the Dress” and its various spin-offs will verify that they pronounce the word with the accent on the second syllable. I guess they think it sounds sound classy but I think it’s just affected. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

So much snark, so little time. Not a fashion person, but confused. I always thought it was a corset, not cor-SETT. Somebody who watched bride shows?? Also, dress is  $795. but with major alterations that will push it up lots

The cost of the dress or her boobs!!  RIM SHOT!  Thank you, I will be here all day, please tip your servers.

1 hour ago, bethster2000 said:

In the event that Nicole's westernized Christian Muslim Moroccan dream wedding Extravaganza ever did go off without a hitch, I would fully expect to see barbecue sauce prints along the bodice line.

Yes, followed by complaints of "Why isn't everyone here eating the pulled pork sliders????" in a whiny voice.

Family Chantel: n Go away - you are all weird, creepy and rude.  Get your noses out of Chantel's business.  Chantel and Pedro - you all made plans with out telling your families, lying to them about everything because "They love us and will understand!"  Guess not, huh?

Edited to add per the Nicole Wedding Dress Horror:  Look, my arms are not my best feature.  They are nowhere NEAR Nicole level, but they ain't Michelle Obama level, either.....lol!!  I chose a wedding dress with, you know, SLEEVES.  And a built in bra.  Just sayin........

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 12
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:37 PM, DVDFreaker said:

It is funny that you mentioned it, I thought the same 

Did anyone see the preview of next week episode that Pedro bought a plane ticket for his sister without telling his wife? It seems that Pedro just do not tell CeAir anything important and did not discuss anything important and that could be a deal breaker in their marriage 

I was torn on that.  The money thing I get.  But even though I despise sister pedro as much as family Chantal, it might be nice for Chantal to feel the kind of constant disrespect family Chantal is always showing Pedro.  I can't believe he continues to engage in activities with them on the Trip from Hell despite their constant attacks on him every time he enters a room.   They're unbelievable.  I was getting legitimately angry watching last night's episode.

• Love 7
(edited)

Will Sister Pedro be staying with them in their studio apartment? Maybe on the couch? Tune in...

ooh, I just had another thought. Is she coming to the US to HARVEST an American husband? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

So much snark, so little time. Not a fashion person, but confused. I always thought it was a corset, not cor-SETT. Somebody who watched bride shows?? Also, dress is  $795. but with major alterations that will push it up lots

Yep, adding a corset, making the cups larger, hemming and other alterations will likely put it in the $1500 range, if not more. And of course our pretty princess needs a veil and shoes. Mama Nicole is looking at a cool 2k for the "ensemble".  

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:21 PM, NinaH said:

When she investigates Pedro & his fam, if she finds out something shady is goIng on...then what?  Gets to brag that she was right all along?  Because Chatel is already married and seems to want to stay married to Pedro. There’s nothing they can do at this point. 

I honestly don't get what the hell they WANT from him.  They tell him their concerns, he denies it but they just keep saying it over and over again.  They just will not let up.  HE'S ALREADY DENIED IT.  What are you expecting at this point?  For him to tear off his face a la Scooby Doo villain and reveal himself to be his sister or mother in disguise?  They're so obnoxious a this point even if they're right they still come off looking like total assholes.   And Chantal with her monotone ass just allows them to constantly disrespect her husband and her marriage.  She doesn't seem to realize that she's actually an adult and does have the ability to say "fuck this shit" and just cut off contact.  At this point, it's what they deserve.

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I honestly don't get what the hell they WANT from him.  They tell him their concerns, he denies it but they just keep saying it over and over again.  They just will not let up.  HE'S ALREADY DENIED IT.  What are you expecting at this point?  For him to tear off his face a la Scooby Doo villain and reveal himself to be his sister or mother in disguise?  They're so obnoxious a this point even if they're right they still come off looking like total assholes.   And Chantal with her monotone ass just allows them to constantly disrespect her husband and her marriage.  She doesn't seem to realize that she's actually an adult and does have the ability to say "fuck this shit" and just cut off contact.  At this point, it's what they deserve.

They constantly trash talk his momma!  Say what you want about me all day long but as soon as you slick talk my momma, well you had better be ready to see some furniture moving. They have made the woman everything from a Voodoo Priestess to an International human trafficker.  She's practically Keyser Söze!  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Those of us who also tune in to “Say Yes to the Dress” and its various spin-offs will verify that they pronounce the word with the accent on the second syllable. I guess they think it sounds sound classy but I think it’s just affected. 

According to the interwebs it's pronounced cor-sit.  I agree that they're just trying to sound fancy.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When Pao is pushing 40 and her famous ass is starting to sag, when Juan has long since moved away to open a bed and breakfast with his boyfriend, when she's just been dumped by another low rent loser boyfriend, (who will get older, shabbier and uglier the older she gets) she'll look back on her days with "Ross" and realize what a good man he was. She'll plaster on her clown face, get some new extensions, and put on some slutwear and call him. HIs blond, soap and water clean, wholesome looking new wife will say "who was that?" as a few enchanting, golden haired toddlers frolic around her feet. She will have just taken an apple pie out of the oven and will be sorting quilting pieces with Russ's mother. Russ will say "no one", kiss her on the cheek and go wash up for supper. The end.

Your mouth to god's ear.  Only thing wrong with this is that we won't get to watch it on TV.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well now wasn't that a real shit show.  I can't believe Nicole's mother is paying for the wedding dress and Nicole set the limit at $2,000 without asking.  Lucky mom the sales gal had half a brain and delivered one for $795

Was it $795, or was it $1795?  I watched the show twice and heard it a different amount each time.  I honestly think $1795 is more likely--if the saleswoman was told the budget was $2000, I don't think she'd be showing Nicole any gowns under $1000.  Girl's gotta eat.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Your mouth to god's ear.  Only thing wrong with this is that we won't get to watch it on TV.

Per Russ - Lord why are you letting your lower Man Land run your life?  Pao - you fell in love with a Steady Eddie, homeowner, employed, know where he is, cares A LOT about you, why are you trying to change him?  Russ, himself, is not my physical type, but his overall type is appealing:  HE HAS HIS SHIT TOGETHER.  Or getting it together.  Now.....he is floundering in Miami, where he clearly hates it, being verbally abused by his wife's BFF and worse his wife is allowing it.  Russ, go home to Oklahoma.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Right - considering this was him after he lost all the weight - btw.. did he have gastric surgery ?

image.png.ef89579ad6fe0d08ac9f0387123b67c2.png

If he did, Chris paid for it.  Guaranteed.

I wonder if he waddled when he wasn't fat--if he has some kind of problem with his hip.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Was it $795, or was it $1795?  I watched the show twice and heard it a different amount each time.  I honestly think $1795 is more likely--if the saleswoman was told the budget was $2000, I don't think she'd be showing Nicole any gowns under $1000.  Girl's gotta eat.

I heard $795 - bit with alterations and a veil it will hit $1100 easy.  Baby Beluga should have gone my Amazon route - $60 baby!!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

To be fair I think it’s just genuine bafflement. I didn’t hear anything against the Muslim religion itself, they were asking (I think) valid questions. Will it be a religious ceremony? Do you need to convert? What’s involved in a Moroccan wedding? What is considered proper attire? The fact that Nicole couldn’t respond with ONE BASIC FACT frustrated them. Does she even have a date set at this point? 

My son, raised Catholic, is marrying an Orthodox Jew and converted to his religion to do so, they are getting married this fall. I am sending him pictures of possible mother-of-the-bride dresses for his opinion so that I will be dressed appropriately for this conservative ceremony. Nicole could do the same with Azan’s mother, but then she wouldn’t have two sets of tits to fall out of her dress. 

Maybe you're right and I'm seeing something more sinister in what is being said (or not said).  And truly, if Azan is devout in anyway to Islam, he's going to want to raise his children in his faith.  That's a legitimate area for her family to take interest in, although again, I feel as through theirs is a more racist undertone with the thought of Nicole marrying a MUSLIM, vs concerns about her conversion - especially in today's social climate.  Nicole worships at the altar of French fries, so the transition shouldn't be too hard for her.   Except during Ramadan, where one needs to fast and also not kiss at all, ever - TM Muhammit.  I doubt she has even thought about that in the least, lest it take away from her ability to daydream about his abs, her perfect wedding dress and getting that D on the regular.  I just caught that Nicole wanted to set her budget for her dress at 2000 dollars.  2000 dollars to wrangle all that flesh.  It's a damn shame.  

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Maybe you're right and I'm seeing something more sinister in what is being said (or not said).  And truly, if Azan is devout in anyway to Islam, he's going to want to raise his children in his faith.  That's a legitimate area for her family to take interest in, although again, I feel as through theirs is a more racist undertone with the thought of Nicole marrying a MUSLIM, vs concerns about her conversion - especially in today's social climate.  Nicole worships at the altar of French fries, so the transition shouldn't be too hard for her.   Except during Ramadan, where one needs to fast and also not kiss at all, ever - TM Muhammit.  I doubt she has even thought about that in the least, lest it take away from her ability to daydream about his abs, her perfect wedding dress and getting that D on the regular.  I just caught that Nicole wanted to set her budget for her dress at 2000 dollars.  2000 dollars to wrangle all that flesh.  It's a damn shame.  

I agree - and I am in no means an expert but my last year at a 99% Muslim school taught me a lot.  Azan WILL want to raise his kids in the faith.  I know I am speculating A LOT here, but by all accounts that is where this is headed.  The folks who were Muslim were top notch - totally devoted to their faith.  The call to prayer, praying five times a day - Nicole will struggle IF she converts.  Plus that chick is not giving up bacon or pulled pork anytime soon.  

I am not picking on the Muslim faith - not at all.  It is just in most families you adhere to the religion.  Hey - my mother in law is a DEVOUT Lutheran.  My hubby, in his youth, dated a few girls of the Jewish faith and did NOT bring them home, lol.  He was to marry a LUTHERAN girl, dammit!!  And he did!!

• Love 7
On 6/10/2018 at 9:55 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

And once again Nicole's mother enables...I would want to hear it from Azan's lips that there will be a wedding on what ever date Nicole is planning.  I would want to know what is being planned, the details etc...but no, Mother Nicole just ponies up money for a dress that gives her daughter false hope and visible back fat.

That part made me crazy!!  You know she sends all her money (wherever it comes from) to him, and yet mom goes on and buys a wedding dress for her spoiled brat?

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Now I don't know but you do make a good point!

On 6/10/2018 at 10:53 PM, Straycat80 said:

With friends like Juan, Pao does not need enemies. He is no friend to her. Friends are suppose to support you, not fight with you when you say you are happy. 

That wedding dress did not flatter Nicole at all. Her back fat looked like a butt. I’ll be surprised if this wedding even takes place. 

Family Chantal should mind their own business. If Chantal is that stupid to trust Pedro and his shady family that’s on her. 

Anfisa seems so miserable I don’t know why she doesn’t go back to Russia. Same goes for Annie. 

Luis always looks stoned.

As much as I do not like Pedro, that little family weekend was nothing more than a grand chance to gang up on him and criticize him. I don't blame him for being so upset. This was NOT something that he will forget. Family Chantel are horrible in their own way. 

On 6/10/2018 at 10:43 PM, greekmom said:

Can she even wear that dress in Morocco??? She would need a bolaro jacket for sure to cover up and button in the front.

Many Muslim countries will kill a woman just for showing some hair on her head!

• Love 5
On 6/10/2018 at 11:05 PM, For Cereals said:

Has Nicole not learned anything about customs or culture?  Plus, has she even confirmed any wedding details?  I feel like there’s a lot of assuming happening on her part.  Her mom is just dumb for playing along.

I don’t feel sorry for Anfisa or Annie.  They’ll be fine when they open their Sugarbabies accounts.  Maybe they can go into business with Pedro.

Molly, Luis is begging you to kick him out. Stop flapping your gums about the right thing to do and do it.

Thank you! For the part about Annie and Anfisa. They both have a history of doing things with men for money. This little American scam they are pulling on dumb David and George is no different. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Yep, adding a corset, making the cups larger, hemming and other alterations will likely put it in the $1500 range, if not more. And of course our pretty princess needs a veil and shoes. Mama Nicole is looking at a cool 2k for the "ensemble".  

I wonder if Step Daddy Nicole knows that Mommy Nicole is paying $2000 for dress and all the trimmings.  He seemed quite sensible when he chewed into Nicole and told her how stupid all of it was.  I'm thinking NicoleMom keeps some secret money for Baby Hewey Nicole. 

I'm really waiting to see how Azan gets himself out of this one.  He doesn't want Nicole's TLC paychecks to go anywhere else than to him.  That has to be where she gets the money to send him instead of taking care of her business with the money.

2 hours ago, lezlers said:

I was torn on that.  The money thing I get.  But even though I despise sister pedro as much as family Chantal, it might be nice for Chantal to feel the kind of constant disrespect family Chantal is always showing Pedro.  I can't believe he continues to engage in activities with them on the Trip from Hell despite their constant attacks on him every time he enters a room.   They're unbelievable.  I was getting legitimately angry watching last night's episode.

Try and remember it's not really reality.  I'm pretty sure it's a scripted show soooo he won't leave.  He's playing his P A R T!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don’t think Chantel just found out Pedro’s mother is an attorney, she just didn’t know the type of law she practices. Can anyone post that Marriage Ring website “Miss Karen” claims to have seen? If this is an actual business, could Pedro’s role in it be finding American men looking for Dominican wives? 

I think Chantel knew all about Pedro’s mother.   Pedro’s mother would have to be knowledgeable about immigration law And practicing immigration law would probably be profitable.   So what?  Nothing new here. 

Harvesting Americans to marry foreigners is nothing new, either.  It’s been around for years.  Yes.  It’s a business.  BUT, Mother Chantel is a dunce.  These sites match Americans willing to marry foreigners for green cards.   The Americans know the score and are getting financial compensation. 

I know a devoutly religious person who I come to find out was married three times.  Her family didn’t know.   The first two marriages were on the sly, pretend, green card marriages.   Pretty sure she did it because she thought she was helping these guys.   And yes, these arrangements are illegal.  

If Pedro wanted to marry someone for a green card, he could easily find an established woman to sponsor him.   Pedro’s grand plan has always been marry Chantel, have hot sex, get green card, make money, help his family, eventually have a home and family of his own.   Nothing nefarious.  

• Love 9

Stop the presses!  I went looking for clarification on the cost of Nicole's dress and found this:

image.thumb.png.71c2cfcc08364f5569566e8b9f809117.png

from InTouch magazine.  She has lost weight!  https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/nicole-90-day-fiance-weight-loss-160503

She looks a lot like her mom now, and she's very pretty imo.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I heard $795 - bit with alterations and a veil it will hit $1100 easy.  Baby Beluga should have gone my Amazon route - $60 baby!!!!

You're probably right.  What I thought I heard the one time was "seventeen ninety-nine," but nobody else seems to have heard it that way.  Does Amazon sell dresses that big (<--of course they do!)

• Love 2
On 6/10/2018 at 10:41 PM, iwasish said:

She and Annie have that in common.

On 6/10/2018 at 10:39 PM, Mswldflwr said:

She also needs a good friend who will go in and steal every single one of her eyebrow pencils.  Penciled-on eyebrows drive me batty as it it.  But those giant tarantulas over her glasses....just no.

I'm guessing this is a new trend, because I just saw this on our local news.

How does anyone think having big black caterpillars for eyebrows is pretty?

I also hate those really skinny jail eyebrows, but even those are better than these.

rps20180612_115304.jpg

• Love 2
On 6/11/2018 at 8:32 AM, lucy711 said:

Ashley has a poor way of expressing herself, but I understand her point.  Her dad, aka the weeble, abandoned his family for four years.  He has to acknowledge the pain and the difficulties that created before pretending that everything is normal.  And yes, she has the right to be mad that she, her brother, and her kids are essentially an afterthought to his new "25 year old" wife.

I really hope most of these story lines are scripted.  But that is just as bad because no self-respecting person would want to be party to any of this.

hmmm, sorry to have to completely disagree with you, but Ashley was grown, married with kids when David left. He had every right to make a life for himself wherever he wanted to.  And his wife SHOULD be first. Having said that I can't stand David OR Annie, but Ashley is being a grown up brat. There may be other underlying things why Ashley is so mad at David, but what she is putting forth as to why.... has no grounds.

• Love 6
On 6/11/2018 at 11:37 AM, loki310 said:

Where is Mae’s dad?

Would he have anything to say about his daughter taken out of the country for an indeterminate amount of time?

You mean she knows who the Dad is?  Sorry that was tacky... :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I think Chantel knew all about Pedro’s mother.   Pedro’s mother would have to be knowledgeable about immigration law And practicing immigration law would probably be profitable.   So what?  Nothing new here.  

It's a known fact that Plastic Surgeons, Attorneys specializing in Family Law and people working in the Hospitality Industry make good money in the DR.  Chantel said that when she first visited Pedro's family, they were living in a one bedroom shack.  However, after they got married and returned to visit, she was shocked to see that the mother and daughter were now living in a three bedroom house with two bathrooms. Hence, the drama.  I think Pedro and Chantel make a good couple.  Seems to me their main problem is the money he has to send to the DR.  Why does he have to do this if his mom is an attorney; shouldn't she be able to take care of herself?  I don't believe the mother and daughter are gainfully employed.  Just because someone watches this show doesn't mean they are stupid. 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Harvesting Americans to marry foreigners is nothing new, either.  It’s been around for years.  Yes.  It’s a business.  BUT, Mother Chantel is a dunce.  These sites match Americans willing to marry foreigners for green cards.   The Americans know the score and are getting financial compensation. 

I know a devoutly religious person who I come to find out was married three times.  Her family didn’t know.   The first two marriages were on the sly, pretend, green card marriages.   Pretty sure she did it because she thought she was helping these guys.   And yes, these arrangements are illegal.  

If Pedro wanted to marry someone for a green card, he could easily find an established woman to sponsor him.   Pedro’s grand plan has always been marry Chantel, have hot sex, get green card, make money, help his family, eventually have a home and family of his own.   Nothing nefarious.  

There was a movie about this “Green Card”. Gerard Depardieu and Annie McDowell (I think). They married as a scam to get him a green card and then fell in love.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, seniorpatriot said:

hmmm, sorry to have to completely disagree with you, but Ashley was grown, married with kids when David left. He had every right to make a life for himself wherever he wanted to.  And his wife SHOULD be first. Having said that I can't stand David OR Annie, but Ashley is being a grown up brat. There may be other underlying things why Ashley is so mad at David, but what she is putting forth as to why.... has no grounds.

Yes, David has the right to make his own life...BUT his son was most certainly still a kid when he left them.  I also have the feeling that even when David was in the states he wasn't the best (Ashley mentioned that he cheated on her mom multiple times).   Ashley clearly had some kind of troubled youth; she was pregnant at 16.  What Ashley needs to do is not to project her anger on Annie because it's not Annie's fault and her father has a right to get married.  But a dad who skips town for four years without seeing me or my kids?  Not much of a father in my book, just a long-distance person who shares my blood.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, zenme said:

Yes! Is it because Anfisa was straight up, and put it out there that she needed mucho dinero to keep her happy. Jorge lied about his financial status over and over again. I suppose where Anfisa is from, money and security are more valuable than love in a relationship. So, because Jorge lied--trust, which is essential to every relationship, was gone. Jorge's sister just did not understand that Jorge's promise of wealth and material possessions were essential to her brother's particular marriage, and that Jorge set it up that way. 

It reminds of that Russian woman who married some American guy. I forget their names. She had a 6-7 year old very undisciplined boy who didn't mind her. She was his fourth wife? Anyway, she actually said to the guy's best friend "I never told him that I loved him."  Maybe Russian women are just more honest all around. Or is that 2 different cultures just do not have enough in common to make it work?

• Love 5