Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I felt like David and Annie got more of a pass than the other couples.

And even Molly wasn't really grilled about bringing a strange, unstable young man into her home with her young children. And the scene of her and Luis' fight, she appears to be talking to a producer saying she can't do this anymore, gives me the thought that production may have had her bring him back into the home. And she did it for another chance to be on tv.

Right? They talk to Pedro like he's Jack the Ripper, but dole out hair pats and hugs to David, and to crazy screaming shrew Molly too. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I felt like David and Annie got more of a pass than the other couples.

And even Molly wasn't really grilled about bringing a strange, unstable young man into her home with her young children. And the scene of her and Luis' fight, she appears to be talking to a producer saying she can't do this anymore, gives me the thought that production may have had her bring him back into the home. And she did it for another chance to be on tv.

You are right.  The more I think about Molly, the more angry I get.  It also sounds like Louis wasn't the only man that Molly prioritized before her children.  She is very immature.

How much money has Nicole possibly saved from her part-time job at Starbucks??

• Love 20
11 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Oh, wanted to add how sorry I feel for people who live in the mountain and Pacific time zones and don't get this fun live chat. This is the highlight of my otherwise sad Sunday.

i'm here in california. my directvnow feed is from the east coast, so i'm watching along with y'all!

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Hate Family Chantal with the fire of a thousand suns. Pedro took some of the responsibilities for the fight the rest of them didn't. He is right he is totally ganged up on. Mother Chantal reading that quote was absolutely hilarious you can't make this stuff up.

If Chantal doesn’t stand up for her husband her marriage will never work.  She needs to tell her family back off . And if the family & Pedro can’t mesh then she needs to see her family without him.   It will come down to if it’s important that her spouse and family have a good relationship.  These people should cut their loses 

• Love 13

Chantel’s family will never admit their part in the fight.

I think Anfisa and Pao are two sides of the same coin.

The producers should have stopped that fight as soon as River stood up.

Not going to lie, I feel a bit uncomfortable on this board, with the hive mentality here.  Everyone seems to hate the black family and the black host, but seem to love Anfisa.

So will Azan and Nicole ever get married or will this drag on until next season, or until TLC gives them more $ for the wedding?

• Love 5
Just now, MJS said:

“We”don’t have enough money. Which part is his money?

Considering that he hasn't worked in two years, we all know it's her money. 'We" saved. Nicole---just stop. I wonder what really transpired because she looked humbled. No stupid smirk on her face this time.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

What am i watching now? Is this 2nd hour part of the tell all? Am i missing a thread?

No matter. All the dumbness runs together. 

I am there with ya.  Here, Tell All 2 just ended. 

14 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

Pigs in a blanket in a Muslim country.  She is an idiot.

I know! Pork in a Muslim country  Do you think they have Hebrew National all beef hot dogs? LOL.  

All this time in Morocco and she is clueless and also I never even heard Nicole say hello or goodbye in Morrocan, she learned nothing.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

Poor Robbalee.  Nicole is one of those adult children that some of us have who just cannot get their shit together, despite your best efforts as a mom.  I don’t want to pass judgment on Robbalee because we all reach a point in our lives when we can’t blame Mom and Dad for our faults, but this girl is just missing something.  Marry Azan, don’t marry Azan, whatever, but if I were her mom, my only concern at this point would be getting Mae the hell out of there and allowing Nicole to continue to chase Azan through the streets of Morocco if that’s what she chooses to do.  

Amen.

• Love 6

Azan went right back to his lies about the “ kissing “ tapes. First it was a random drunk call with his friends, then  he knew the woman, and now back to drunk random dialing. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Azan went right back to his lies about the “ kissing “ tapes. First it was a random drunk call with his friends, then  he knew the woman, and now back to drunk random dialing. 

Good.  I'm not the only one who noticed that.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Azan’s won’t tell his sister the real reason??

What's the real reason? I missed part.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 1
(edited)
24 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

Pigs in a blanket in a Muslim country.  She is an idiot.

I cringed when he said she was the first American they'd had in there.

Nicole... our ambassador! Way to represent.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

So what REALLY happened?? Did Nicole run out if money so they no longer have use for her? Why is she taking this relatively calmly?

Because somewhere, in her tiny reptilian brain, she knows the truth. 

• Love 12