Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Chantel isn't going to watch the videotape in her mind until Pedro is back in the DR with his new wife and family. Then she'll realize what her family has done. She can cry over it while she shares Costco wings w Winter.

And goes on blind dates with her parents' friends eligible sons.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 11
Just now, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Oh lawd here we go with the Pao Pity Party. Rock that eye  dab , Pao.

And her frozen, botoxed face doesn't move. 

And the pussy whipping of Russ continues. 

Shaun can't imagine what Pao is feeling. Because lord knows Shaun in incapable of human emotion. 

• Love 15
(edited)

I'm prepared to say IF there was a baby Pao, it sacrificed itself rather than have her as a mother.

Give me ONE tear Pao. ONE! There need to be some tears for the novela audition reel.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 21

Pap, you can take you shoes to a cobbler and get red Vibram soles put on - no red chipping off!

No, your husband does not know what you want. What refined your relationship was coming back from the fun times and the 5 minute visit with Grandma back in Colombia.

• Love 4
Just now, SuzyLee said:

I’m all about women wearing what they want and feeling confident about their bodies, but I seriously wear more to bed than Pao wears for these tell-alls.  Good God, woman!

I can't believe you aren't watching this tell all wearing a spaghetti strap body con slip.  I know I am.  :::yanks at strap:::

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

I’m all about women wearing what they want and feeling confident about their bodies, but I seriously wear more to bed than Pao wears for these tell-alls.  Good God, woman!

Right there with you. I'll also cattily add that what Chantel is wearing makes Pao's outfit look like a nun's habit. 

• Love 17

Pao had a circular sweat stain taking up her entire left ass cheek. It made me smile. Apparently, the dress was so tight that sweat collected along her thong and under her ass.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, MegD said:

Pao had a circular sweat stain taking up her entire left ass cheek. It made me smile. Apparently, the dress was so tight that sweat collected along her thong and under her ass.

I need to rewind.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Chantel's Spanish is appallingly bad for someone who went to "The Dominican" for the purpose of learning Spanish and bringing back a native speaker to boot.

I doubt that’s why she went there. Tonight she said a mutual friend set them up?  First time I have heard that.

Who/where is this friend?

• Love 3

And now Chantel wants to guilt the shit out of Pedro for being unsure about the future. She will surely say "so, my parents were right" at least once. Count on it. She and her whole pestilential family should take several seats. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Russ is really a wimp. Watching Pao scream at him to shut up, stop  smiling , I’m leaving ...... he should scream ‘ GO!!! GO YOU BITCH!!” . 

Sorry For your loss Pao but millions of women have miscarriages, you’ve gotta get past it . Why does she want to get preggers

by Russ if she hates his face so much ? 

I pity the poor baby born to these two idiots 

** Nicole & Azlan:

sooooo he’s not really attracted to Nicole or what??  Marrying her to get to USA??  Now if he marries a citizen would his family be able to go to the USA thru family/chain migration ? Do they all plan on following then dumping Nicole ?  ( sorry I’ve not been really following these two) 

Edited by DNR
Questions. So many questions.
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

So Russ is mature enough to realize that they shouldn't bring a baby into the trainwreck that is their marriage, and Pao can't handle it. 

Too bad she’s knocked up now. Must have been hot makeup sex,

• Love 2
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I doubt that’s why she went there. Tonight she said a mutual friend set them up?  First time I have heard that.

Who/where is this friend?

It is funny how that friend did not attend her DR wedding, not even a shout out to that person.  

Fakety fake fake.

• Love 3

I felt like David and Annie got more of a pass than the other couples.

And even Molly wasn't really grilled about bringing a strange, unstable young man into her home with her young children. And the scene of her and Luis' fight, she appears to be talking to a producer saying she can't do this anymore, gives me the thought that production may have had her bring him back into the home. And she did it for another chance to be on tv.

• Love 20