Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It told me that the tweets weren’t loading 

I just looked at who the @DCCHeerleaders page was following and, while they're following all the other girls (plus Jinelle), Tara's completely gone from their "Following" page.  If it was just a glitch, wouldn't it be fixed by now?  I only counted 20 girls there and Jinelle.  Tara seemed absolutely normal in that Ihop video in the Instastory.  Maybe they took her out as a "We'll miss you" type thing?  No one seemed upset, just tired.  If they were going to cut a vet, my personal choice would have been Christina, but my personal bias about her is well known. 

I wonder why Tara was cut (or why she left).  I don't see her as the type to do something outrageously stupid a la Holly/Jenna/Erica and unless she just SERIOUSLY underwhelmed this Training Camp (which I doubt), got seriously hurt (which we would have heard about), or had a major life change (which we also would have heard about unless it JUST happened within the past few days to a week or so), then I don't see any good reason for her to be cut.

Several people have said that veterans weren't going to be cut in Training Camp except under extreme circumstances and Tara was NOT one of those ANYONE would have considered as being in ANY sort of risk for being axed.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Tootie said:

My thought is:  if they were going to cut a vet, why would they cut Tara over Christina or Savannah??

They’ve crowned Savannah the reigning red head of DCC. She’s all over their insta. They LOVE her

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DiehardDCCFan said:

Maybe last night was farewell iHop? Her Twitter is gone....not looking good. 

Yeah it’s completely gone now maybe something happened and she had to leave the team 

Hoping it is just a glitch and will be resolved sometime soon. She was just out with everyone last night! Hopefully someone with insider information can give us a confirmation or denial of this. 

If by chance she was off the squad, I cannot imagine it was because she got cut. I would think perhaps she left for personal reasons if anything. 

• Love 1

Well I’ll b sad if Tara got cut. 

1 minute ago, Txmomof2 said:

Well Tara just posted an instastory. So there's that! 

Posted what? Thanks

Edited by Trixi
32 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Re: Tara, it seems really late in the game for them to cut a vet?  Wonder what happened?

They cut Kaitlyn LeGrand on the last day of TC I believe. She was the last cut before the Season 6 squad was finally announced. Amy Reese was cut late in Season 5. I would not be surprised if Tara was called out for something earlier in TC, and they waited (meaning Kelli, Charlotte and CMT) late in the TC to cut her.

7 minutes ago, Trixi said:

Well I’ll b sad if Tara got cut. 

Posted what? Thanks

8 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Well Tara just posted an instastory. So there's that! 

She posted abt her friend and at dinner last night 

53 minutes ago, Tootie said:

My thought is:  if they were going to cut a vet, why would they cut Tara over Christina or Savannah??

Because Kelli and Judy are actually in training camp and watching these girls. They see/know far more than we do as fans.

• Love 7

Nevermind found it. They look tired but cud also b taking her out for one last pancake. Some look a little down at Savannah’s end of the table. I hope she’s not cut. Tara’s an excellent dancer and DCC. 

Edited by Trixi
  • Love 1

To add to my earlier post - Tara hasn't gone totally silent, and I wasn't sure if practice had started yet.  If she were cut and upset I would think there is a chance she wouldn't be posting anything at all.   

Molly also posted an instastory tonight that she was at the stadium. IF practice IS at the stadium I think that is a big plus in the "squad is being announced tonight" column. 

13 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

To add to my earlier post - Tara hasn't gone totally silent, and I wasn't sure if practice had started yet.  If she were cut and upset I would think there is a chance she wouldn't be posting anything at all.   

Molly also posted an instastory tonight that she was at the stadium. IF practice IS at the stadium I think that is a big plus in the "squad is being announced tonight" column. 

Plus Sam Finglass is there. So she can be there when VK makes the team... Kodak moment 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Anita said:

I am pretty sure this is Charlotte Anderson’s daughter in this photo who appears very friendly with Victoria.

I must say I have been hoping she would make it xx

Not sure if anyone else noticed .... when they put board out with numbers on Dayton was hugging another girl in excitement.  I expected her to be right next to, and hugging Victoria as thought they are best friends??

I wanted Victoria and Dayton to make it ?????????? Xx

5A7EBA1C-120C-4FB2-ABA1-544362FDB343.jpeg

Wow, those Jones genes are SKRONG. 

• Love 5

Tara is truly world class.  She is humble, kind and so hard working.  She has been one of my favorites.  I am sure whatever the details of the situation, she has and will continue to handle it with poise and maturity.  

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

If she did get cut the rookies must of been out dancing her 

Savannah has an instastory with the pic around the pancake table and everyone is smiling including Tara. Unless she’s having a weight problem I can’t see her being cut for her dancing.  I thought her only issue last year was her longer waist and shorter legs but she rocks the uniform. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

They cut Kaitlyn LeGrand on the last day of TC I believe. She was the last cut before the Season 6 squad was finally announced. Amy Reese was cut late in Season 5. I would not be surprised if Tara was called out for something earlier in TC, and they waited (meaning Kelli, Charlotte and CMT) late in the TC to cut her.

This would be so weird if Tara is cut because I think she looks quite a bit like Kaitlin Legrand. Did anyone else ever notice this??

• Love 1

Well, if VK has the stamp of approval from both Kelli AND Charlotte (vis daughters’ close ties to her and Tina) then it's a done deal. She is on the squad.

Edited by ATLGirl
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

I’m just still shocked they would cut a vet so close to the end. 

It has happened before, and it probably will happen again. I remembered a sneak peak for the final episode in Season 3 with Judy saying a vet has not been cut so close to the end of TC. I think Kandi Harris was close to being cut at the end of TC due to weight because I think she was one of the lowest ranked vets at finals. She did have an injury at the beginning of TC.

They did cut Amy Reese close to the end of Season 5 TC and Kaitlin LeGrand was the last cut in Season 6 right before the squad was announced. It comes down to ratings, drama and money for CMT, Kelli and Charlotte. Chances are if Tara was really cut her cut would have been made earlier in TC, or she would not have made it back to TC in the first place. She probably would have been cut along with Selina and Keyra at finals.

Edited by bigskygirl
1 minute ago, KTUCKER20 said:

Maybe Tara quit. She might have a something that she thinks will make her have leave and she wanted to go now to give another candidate a chance. Who knows?

That’s what I’m thinking 

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

If she were cut, they sure pulled her Twitter account quickly.

Yeah cause one minute I tried to look and it just said can’t load tweets 5 minutes later it was competly gone 

I tend to lean towards her leaving on her own for some reason. There haven't been any rumors about her, she looks great in her uniform/practice wear, and has been hanging out with all the girls. Unless there is something glaring that happened between last night and today I just think it is the most likely scenario. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

Well, if VK has the stamp of approval from both Kelli AND Charlotte (vis daughters’ close ties to her and Tina) then it's a done deal. She is on the squad.

If I remember correctly, Charlotte's daughter was friends with Allie Droste, and that didn't prevent her from getting cut.  Although it may have helped her make it in the 1st place, so maybe I'm just full of crap LOL

I don't know if this means anything...

image.png.bd9d0bdd413360887eb3841b1b507dd3.png

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

If I remember correctly, Charlotte's daughter was friends with Allie Droste, and that didn't prevent her from getting cut.  Although it may have helped her make it in the 1st place, so maybe I'm just full of crap LOL

It might 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

Awww, I hope something bad didn't happen.

9 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

If she did Indeed quit, I’ll be disappointed. Other girls were so close to making it

I don’t think they’ve made final cuts yet. If she did quit, it means one less girl gets cut. 

• Love 1