Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, MelTexGirl said:

Looks like khalyn and yuko are missing. 

CAFBB681-DA81-43E6-B92F-CE239BE6DC68.png

Its good to know that they do eat Carbs...lol!! If I even look at Carbs I gain 10 pounds. 

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Tootie said:

TCC Kristin is in AAIA training camp!  She was cut the day before they (AAIA) auditioned.  I really hope she comes back next year!!  Brittany Myricks, too!

aaia Kristin post tcc.jpg

Taryn did the same thing last year after getting cut from TC.  She  was able to go back after the AAIA auditions happened  and thanked Stephanie Wheat for taking her back on her IG.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

So What are they going to do next week they have their first pre season home game they goin to do vets only at the game 

Surely they won't do that to those poor girls.  There is no reason to wait that long.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Surely they won't do that to those poor girls.  There is no reason to wait that long.

Exactly It’s  Just a rumor I’m sure 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, lizzi6692 said:

And that’s why I think DCC needs to keep some women who may have a little more weight on them. I’m not talking out of shape. Just a step in the right direction for viewers to have a healthy perspective on what they themselves may look like at a “fat”  125 130 135.

It looks bad on the HD screen. Kelsi Reich, Meredith Oden, etc. looked “fat” in their middle on the HD board when I was at a game. That screen is a killer for girls with weight on them. Every roll during the kicks looked terrible and was a bit distracting. It made them look bigger than they were.

I know this sounds terrible but I believe it is why the DCC powers that be are so hard on the squad. Texas stadium had a screen, but nothing like this new one. It’s brutal.

Edited by PBSLover
  • Love 6

I am pretty sure this is Charlotte Anderson’s daughter in this photo who appears very friendly with Victoria.

I must say I have been hoping she would make it xx

Not sure if anyone else noticed .... when they put board out with numbers on Dayton was hugging another girl in excitement.  I expected her to be right next to, and hugging Victoria as thought they are best friends??

I wanted Victoria and Dayton to make it ?????????? Xx

5A7EBA1C-120C-4FB2-ABA1-544362FDB343.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Anita said:

I am pretty sure this is Charlotte Anderson’s daughter in this photo who appears very friendly with Victoria.

Not sure if anyone else noticed .... when they put board out with numbers on Dayton was hugging another girl in excitement.  I expected her to be right next to, and hugging Victoria as thought they are best friends??

Yes that is CA's daughter.  I know that Dayton and Victoria are "close" but I've always seen more pictures of her with Sam than I have with  Dayton and Victoria. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 1

I admit I like to watch finals and see if any vets will be cut at finals. I could do without the sob story lines, and yes, there are some girls I adore, and some I cannot stand period. I like to see who makes the final squad. And yes it is sad talent and hard work is not considered good enough for ratings.

8 minutes ago, Anita said:

image.png.68c2c78b2016c32fe723f113bda08309.png

Colby looks younger than VK and obviously in better shape. I have no respect for Kelli.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, HateWatcher said:

image.png.68c2c78b2016c32fe723f113bda08309.png

Colby looks younger than VK and obviously in better shape. I have no respect for Kelli.

Colby is a million times better looking in both face and figure than VK

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, Anita said:

Longtime lurker here but I just noticed something - why is VK in blue and not pink if the squad hasn't been announced yet?? I thought rookies were in pink until Kelli announces the team.  

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Yes that is CA's daughter.  I know that Dayton and Victoria are "close" but I've always seen more pictures of her with Sam than I have with  Dayton and Victoria. 

what is CA's daughter back story? Going to college and/or Law School/MBA so she can one day have a VP role in the family business ?

19 minutes ago, Anita said:

Hayley is friends with a lot of the girls and has been over the years.

1 minute ago, GreyCheerGirl said:

Longtime lurker here but I just noticed something - why is VK in blue and not pink if the squad hasn't been announced yet?? I thought rookies were in pink until Kelli announces the team.  

That is what they wear on finals day.  That is before TC

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 3
Just now, sATL said:

what is CA's daughter back story? Going to college and/or Law School/MBA so she can one day have a VP role in the family business ?

She was working for the Rams in LA. I’m not sure if she’s still there or not. To my knowledge, she is not working for the Cowboys right now. Is she in graduate school right now?

6 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Colby is a million times better looking in both face and figure than VK

I'm holding off on buying CMT MTT on Amazon Prime because of this VK atrocity. Remember when K&J commented that Kelsey looked old on HD, Laughable!

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, HateWatcher said:

I'm holding off on buying CMT MTT on Amazon Prime because of this VK atrocity. Remember when K&J commented that Kelsey looked old on HD, Laughable!

Even in Kelli's prime she couldn't touch Kelsey in the looks department. 

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

She was working for the Rams in LA. I’m not sure if she’s still there or not. To my knowledge, she is not working for the Cowboys right now. Is she in graduate school right now?

wow.. I would have thought she wanted to and/or had a job waiting in the family business. I thought her mom and/or grandfather would want to get the next generation involved ...

The Rams?

Here's her linkedin profile (  link )

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Hayley is friends with a lot of the girls and has been over the years.

Her mom and dad are so tall with a slim build, and Haley got that petite, gymnast build.  She seems to be a hard worker.

5 minutes ago, sATL said:

wow.. I would have thought she wanted to and/or had a job waiting in the family business. I thought her mom and/or grandfather would want to get the next generation involved ...

The Rams?

Here's her linkedin profile (  link )

My guess is that she either wants to forge her own path out of her mother’s shadow, because not every child of wealthy parents wants to ride coattails; or her family told her to go get some experience and come back when she actually has the skills to add something of value to the organization. But these are just guesses, I don’t know Hayley.  My guess is at some point she’ll join the family business. 

I have experience with both... my FIL is an extremely successful CEO, my husband went into a completely different field so he wasn’t compared to his dad. I have a friend whose in-laws are oil barons, I’m talking billions. Her FIL told her hubby to go get a job after college because he didn’t have any skills to deserve a job with the family business. So he did! 

9 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Her mom and dad are so tall with a slim build, and Haley got that petite, gymnast build.  She seems to be a hard worker.

I know, she isn’t built like Charlotte or Shy, her dad. As the daughter of a tall skinny mother myself, I feel for her. Although she seems happy and very smart, so she may not have my insecurities! ? 

• Love 2

I like trying to guess what will happen, so here is my prediction. They cut 2 people last night. Tonight the will announce that the remaining 38 girls made the team.

Edited by Jennv
  • Love 1

It would be interesting to find out how they come up with the team of 36 number . . . is it because that is how many lockers they have?  The last time they took a team of 32, was years ago!  It would be interesting to see them do that again.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, rl27rl said:

It would be interesting to find out how they come up with the team of 36 number . . . is it because that is how many lockers they have?  The last time they took a team of 32, was years ago!  It would be interesting to see them do that again.

I think it relates to 9 per squad.  Shelly once said that they don't have room on the sidelines for more than that--but I think they could squeeze in a little tighter! :)

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I think it relates to 9 per squad.  Shelly once said that they don't have room on the sidelines for more than that--but I think they could squeeze in a little tighter! :)

Well, what if someone were to move into someone else's space...……..

• Love 7
1 minute ago, NicoleS9954 said:

The DCC Twitter page is no longer following Tara? It says that her page no longer exists ???

Please let it be one of those glitches they get every time they redo twitter accounts

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I do not think Colby had the dance style and could not get the technique down well enough to be a DCC. She only made it to TC because of the fan vote.

Kelli made sure she told Colby that and not in the nicest way either.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, NicoleS9954 said:

The DCC Twitter page is no longer following Tara? It says that her page no longer exists ???

That would be interesting.  If Tara DID leave (and that is a big IF at the moment), hopefully it was because of something in her personal or professional life, like getting a promotion or a better job opportunity elsewhere that was offered unexpectedly and she jumped at the chance.  While a lot of companies say that turning something like that doesn't hurt you, they're either lying (especially if the promotion is within the company you work for) or rumors get around.  Turning something like that down just to stay on a cheerleading team doesn't seem like a good idea.  She could also be having family issues, like a death or serious medical complication that came up unexpectedly, she absolutely needed to be home for and didn't know how long she'd be gone.  She could also have gotten called by Kelli and told that she needn't bother coming to Camp tonight because she was cut.  That is, if her account was truly suspended and not just matrix'd out.  I'm just speculating here and am apparently doing a very good job of it.

7 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Please let it be one of those glitches they get every time they redo twitter accounts

Oh, I'm hoping so too.  Still, it would scare the heck out of me if I were on the squad and found out that my account was not working for whatever reason.  My mind immediately goes to the worst case scenario, which would be "I got cut?  How'd that happen?  Why didn't Kelli tell me I got cut?  What did I do wrong?"  Again, hopefully it was just a glitch and she doesn't freak out too much, if she even notices.

41 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I like trying to guess what will happen, so here is my prediction. They cut 2 people last night. Tonight the will announce that the remaining 38 girls made the team.

Can you say who the 2 were? I can assume Tara because I couldn't pull up her Twitter either. So who is the other?

1 hour ago, Christineelgene said:

She always looks like she is half asleep to me.  

No worries; she will MTT. No comperable Sasha, Jacie, Jenna, Cersten competition shoe-ins this year. I say Judy & Melissa were no's (mediocre dancing & power).  Yes's in her favor were folks like Jennifer, Kelly, Charlotte & Kitty (give her a chance based on public speaking & you can coaching her up). I'll come back & admit if I was wrong, but I think she's definitely in. 

Welp I’m back, thought I was gonna go spoiler free this season but I can’t help it. I had to know if Casey 2.0-I mean Victoria is still there - what a bummer. The first episode was so annoying to watch. ? if she makes the squad god help me. 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

That would be interesting.  If Tara DID leave (and that is a big IF at the moment), hopefully it was because of something in her personal or professional life, like getting a promotion or a better job opportunity elsewhere that was offered unexpectedly and she jumped at the chance.  While a lot of companies say that turning something like that doesn't hurt you, they're either lying (especially if the promotion is within the company you work for) or rumors get around.  Turning something like that down just to stay on a cheerleading team doesn't seem like a good idea.  She could also be having family issues, like a death or serious medical complication that came up unexpectedly, she absolutely needed to be home for and didn't know how long she'd be gone.  She could also have gotten called by Kelli and told that she needn't bother coming to Camp tonight because she was cut.  That is, if her account was truly suspended and not just matrix'd out.  I'm just speculating here and am apparently doing a very good job of it.

Oh, I'm hoping so too.  Still, it would scare the heck out of me if I were on the squad and found out that my account was not working for whatever reason.  My mind immediately goes to the worst case scenario, which would be "I got cut?  How'd that happen?  Why didn't Kelli tell me I got cut?  What did I do wrong?"  Again, hopefully it was just a glitch and she doesn't freak out too much, if she even notices.

It told me that the tweets weren’t loading 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, hypeman said:

Can you say who the 2 were? I can assume Tara because I couldn't pull up her Twitter either. So who is the other?

I don’t think we have actually heard that 2 people were cut last night. They were saying that that is their prediction of what has happened this past week 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

I thought Megan looked great in the uniform, I just don’t understand what the issue was. She had great curves and looked toned. 

She looked great in the TBBC uniforms and their swimsuit calendar. I would take her thutt any day over mine. Heck....her whole body! Can we do a transplant??