Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Tea for Tat

• Start Topic

Back in New York City, Tinsley gets a surprise delivery; Carole and Luann talk through the miscommunications that have been plaguing their friendship; Luann runs into Tom's old fling; a shouting match erupts between Sonja and Ramona.

• Love 2

Bethany, shut up. There's a reason no one is talking to Sonja. It's because she's a crazy,  mean witch. Sonja,  shut up. You got paid by Bravo for Tinsley. Shut up.  Shut up.  Shut up. 

So this season it looks like Sonja and Carol are going to view for the title of least likable.

• Love 7

Ok, so for those that were asking ... Tinsley’s instagram comment was Tinsley saying she donated $10,000.  At some point shortly after that Ramona announced the amount she was donating. So those dollars came from the giver not Bethenny.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Do we really need a scene of Luann pretending to look for an apartment in the city every year?

If it's a choice between this and having to hear about Tom every five seconds...

• Love 21
(edited)
15 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Oh for sure.  So psycho. But clearly he likes it.

She's said a few things.

I want him to fall in love again with the girl he met.

I'm going to be light and airy when we see each other.

I think linking himself to her especially during filming is good publicity for coupon cabin.

I also think he gave her the title of "account manager" so that they could fly back and forth to see each other and file it under a "business expense"

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Steph J said:

If it's a choice between this and having to hear about Tom every five seconds...

This is the truth. It's always good to have someone remind me how much worse Wednesdays at 9pm could be.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

KFB theory:

Luann is still fucking pissed about Barbara K talking to Carole micced up at Dorinda's charity event

That makes so much sense.

Also, damn, Tinsley has no chill whatsoever.

• Love 14

Why is Carole wearing that at lunch? She looks horrible, her hair is just not good shorter or that color. She and Tinsley’s little girl sista act is crazy-crazy. 

Also, f-u direct tv which goes bad every time it rains...gonna be a long summer. I can’t comment on the sit down because it’s just not playing. The only time I miss NJ is when the tv isn’t going to work because....rain! ?

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

What in the holy hell is Carole wearing in the beginning while hailing a cab?  Did she raid The Green Lantern's wardrobe? 

That was hideous! So is that cranberry bathrobe she’s wearing to Ramona’s shopping party.  Carole could really use a personal shopper.  

• Love 20

ermahgerd they really need to make this Sonja's last season unless she gets some radical help. I do feel a tit bit sorry since she makes coins off this show but she is ridiculous and for the love of baby jeebuz I can't hear another g'dang story about her ex huzzzband... smokey eye updo and schdat (sp wrong, I know - I'm not rich enough to know how to spell it correctly and too lazy to google it - ha ha ha). I can't with her. CANT.

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Why is Carole wearing that at lunch? She looks horrible, her hair is just not good shorter or that color. She and Tinsley’s little girl sista act is crazy-crazy. 

Also, f-u direct tv which goes bad every time it rains...gonna be a long summer. I can’t comment on the sit down because it’s just not playing. The only time I miss NJ is when the tv isn’t going to work because....rain! ?

Fuck Direct TV is right. The least bit of weather. 

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

P.S. Carole, you've said so much nasty shit about Luann over the years that you can't take the high road in the feud. Even Bethenny says that  you can't stand Luann. Just acknowledge it and let it go. I would bet $$ that Carole will say something snarky about Luann before the end of this episode despite calling for a truce.

Yup! Mentioned her big head. You win!

• Love 19
(edited)

Product placement is the new black.  Producers know that there isn't much more show time-slashing that will be tolerated, so the ads have to be moved to the shows themselves.  I really, really hate being sold stuff.

I should probably get over it.  It's only going to get worse.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 13
(edited)

Luann will never own the things she said about Carole and Adam and I can’t stand her for that. 

What was with that Richard guy? Was he talking to the air? 

There goes Beth again, saying “I don’t want you to come” in the preview, yet Dorinda still does.

Tinsley has the scratchiest, loudest voice when she gets excited. Ugh. 

Looking forward to seeing Victoria next week. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 9
57 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Why do I feel like Tinsley was a bit too psycho and intense for Scott?

She's like a frenetic sales person trying to sell herself on how awesome he is and how much she loves him.  It's definitely an unique approach to a relationship.  

• Love 19
40 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Did Tinsley think Scott was dead?  Has he been to war and was MIA?  Seriously, Tinsley.  Take a Xanax!!

Is she preparing for a gig on Big Brother or Survivor?

The contestants do this on each show - crying how much they missed their SO/spouse/children after being sequestered for 2 weeks

• Love 9