Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, elly1517 said:

Yep. No matter what, nothing is her fault. It's on Freddie, it's on Dr. Now, it's on God. It's never her. 

SHE'S JUST TOO SWOLLEN

It's the water weight, dammit 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

God is facepalming so hard right now He can’t see straight.

God is also peering into the future to make sure he will be somewhere else when Miss Shenee decides to take a leap out that window expecting Him to catch her hateful, twelve tons of fun azz!!!!

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

Sweet Jesus, I can't take another confrontation. I'm gett-in strethed and flustrated. 

I tried to read this out loud. I literally could not make the sound "strethed" :-}

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She ate in the cafeteria on her way to the fast food place. Weak from hunger, she could go no further. 

Ha. We had an elderly relative who used to say that he "went through Howard University in a day."  Then when everyone would look at him and wonder how that happened, he'd say he drove from one end of the campus to the other. Yeah, you're funny, dude. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Hey People.  One of my posts is high-lighted.  Am I in trouble?

No, it just means lots of people hearted it. It must have been very on point or funny.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Hey People.  One of my posts is high-lighted.  Am I in trouble?

Is it the one with 30 hearts on it? I think it's over 25 gets highlighted.

• Love 2

Oh my GOD!!!! She's only apologizing so that he will apologize to her. Notice the repetition of "but I'm apologizing...."

Why another ultimatum? I thought she'd already been given an ultimatum??? 

• Love 15
Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

If it's pink, I think that's because you got a whole bunch of likes. Which would be a good thing!

Thanks, MrsRopersCaftan!  It is pink but I didn't know why.

• Love 4