Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Hey People.  One of my posts is high-lighted.  Am I in trouble?

If you were in trouble, you wouldn't see it. Highlighted pink indeed means it received a certain amount of likes.

• Love 5

"She's no longer part of the weight loss program."

Sir, she was NEVER part of any weight loss program.

(edited)

And that was the most assbackwards apology. And you know she was fishing for his apology. Argh. 

Blocked his number. Damn, girl. She’s gone to crazyland. And she has the best enabler/sycophant to help her there. Well, la-di-da. 

Edited by dreadfulLeigh
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I know some of you found this boring, but I'm glad not every show is a rousing success. I'm sure Dr. Now sees failure all the time. It makes it more real to see the different personalities and problems.  

I wasn't bored. Flustrated, but not bored. ;)

• Love 23

Painful to watch, but interesting to see someone that totally quit.  I didn't have a good feeling about her from the beginning, all of her weight problems were due to everyone else around her, she took no ownership for anything.  

Oh well, nice to see everyone tonight - see you all next week!

• Love 5
(edited)

WTF did we just witness!? This dimwit won't even take his calls? 

BTW, I wish Dr. Baby Voice (Love That!) would have said to her what she said to the cameras. She was way too subtle for this pea brain.

See y'all next time. Will definitely be posting on the regular discussion of this episode.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

F*ck her. What a waste of everyone's time, including ours.

I'm kind of glad I missed most of it, honestly.  I don't like the ones where no progress whatsoever is made.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

She’s going to go looking for the Jesus Miracle Cure diet. Good riddance.

Lile I said earlier....this heifer ain't going to church on Sunday.  Or any day. That was a bullshit hypocritical excuse. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

Ok, I googled her, prepared to clean my eyes with BLEACH if she turned out to be an internet model....she designs cheap jewelry and sells it on facebook. And is a student at Strayer University.

Strayer? Years ago, my step-father taught constitutional law at Strayer in DC. He was an experienced litigator who had argued before the Supreme Court and who loved the Constitution. Imagine his surprise with the college admins called him aside and told him to dial it down - their students weren't ready for a demanding course like his. 

• Love 11