Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Oh geez, it's Lisa, the Sequel. Same attitude, same avoidance of eye contact, same crocodile tears. Why do these folks always think they're the first to play these games with Dr. Now?

I only wish he pulled out that pizza box from her folds like Lisa and the Doritos

• Love 21

I love that they threw the pizza box away in someone else's trash. That made me laugh out loud.

1 minute ago, MegD said:

Freddie doesn't want her to lose any weight.

And here comes the water works.......

He doesn’t want to lose that disability check. No more 2 hr showers if he has to go to work.

• Love 18
(edited)

She sat her bare ass on that chair.  I hope they disinfect it before somebody else uses that hospital room.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, AnnaBanana said:

Any wagers on how much she gains after going home??

100 lbs. I hope not...lets hope she learned in the hospital wait she can and can't eat.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

I always assume this is exactly what my cat does as soon as I leave the house. Have a wild child???? Why yes, yes I do. And there aren't enough swiffers in the world too keep up with him!

I'm way behind watching on DVR...but I'm sorry, "my body is sick so I need to eat more than other people"? Sounds like a large gal I worked with...she said her body "tells" her what she needs. And just then it was telling her it needed donuts! True story. 

Well, she does need to eat more to keep her girlish figure.

OMG CABLEVISION WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME???? -- "This channel is temporarily unavailable" NOOOOOO!!!! 

• Love 8

I cant stand thinking about all the people who would benefit from Dr. Now's care while this whining, manipulative, lying piece of shit just sits there eating tacos. I can't stand her.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

That’s it. I can’t take it anymore without saying something. It’s YeSSSSSS not yeTTTHHH.  You are a grown fucking woman, say your S’s!

Why don't you ax her what's up with that ? Omg did I say that? Yeth I did.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Hold or "Hose?" Seeing myself out again...............

LOL!!!! All of the above. We'll just have to make sure we put some bleach in before we hose......(I'll stop now too)

• Love 3
Just now, zoemom said:

We'll just have to make sure we put some bleach in before we hose.

Don't forget to berate Freddy when he can't find it.

3 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

That’s it. I can’t take it anymore without saying something. It’s YeSSSSSS not yeTTTHHH.  You are a grown fucking woman, say your S’s!

Now, now... don't go gettin' all flustrated!

• Love 9

Friends, I've got thunder, and lightening, mixed in with snow flurries here.   I'll die if my electricity, or just my cable, goes out. This is the high point of my week.

• Love 15

It's 9:32. We still haven't gotten to the sad "psychotherapy" session so I'm assuming no surgery.

And did anyone get shades of Whitney Way Thore when she talked about not quitting because she's not a quitter. Then went and shoved a bunch of carbs in her mouth. Because she's not a quitter. She's not giving up on her sugar and her grease. No sir. No way. 

• Love 23