Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

Kaitlyn linking her coaching sessions to Rockstar has me rolling.

Like, I can get still being bitter tbh but that's the kinda thing you keep to yourself instead of posting about it on twitter.

In other news, CBS has added new Big Brother All Stars merchandise to their store. They even have a face mask lol.

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

In other news, CBS has added new Big Brother All Stars merchandise to their store. They even have a face mask lol.

I clicked on it five minutes ago and it was there. Then I browsed the store and couldn't find any other AS merch. Then I came back here and just clicked your link again, and the mask was gone! I'd say someone made a mistake and put up the AS merch too early!

So this is basically confirmation of an All-Stars season, right?

41 minutes ago, dvr devotee said:

I'd say someone made a mistake and put up the AS merch too early!

Yep, another "innocent" mistake...

Next thing, there will be a "fake" profile in twitter giving infornation about new twists...

(edited)

You know, watching BB is one of those guilty pleasures that I tend not to advertise. Not sure I'm really ready to walk around Fred Meyer with a Big Brother mask on, advertising this fact to the world.

Kaitlyn's response to Rockstar was great. I have to go see if Rockstar responded, or signed up for the coaching 🙂

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, dvr devotee said:

I clicked on it five minutes ago and it was there. Then I browsed the store and couldn't find any other AS merch. Then I came back here and just clicked your link again, and the mask was gone! I'd say someone made a mistake and put up the AS merch too early!

Per Evel Dick houseguests/alternate head to LA for sequester. BB20 Angela in Mexico right now with Haleigh so Tyler being on is probable. 

At least Swaggy is too busy getting rich (and spending it as fast as he’s making it).

1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

You know, watching BB is one of those guilty pleasures that I tend not to advertise. Not sure I'm really ready to walk around Fred Meyer with a Big Brother mask on, advertising this fact to the world, 

Kaitlyn's response to Rockstar was great. I have to go see if Rockstar responded, or signed up for the coaching 🙂

Prior to that she posted this tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mrs_ARockstar/status/1284437187262648322

• Love 1
(edited)

Swaggy is about two emojis short of turning into an MLM hun, with that pitch.

ETA: I seriously can't even decipher that last bit. LEGACY TALK sneeze goat? Huh?

Edited by dvr devotee
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kaitlyn linking her coaching sessions to Rockstar has me rolling.

I wasn’t gonna look - but then you posted this, so I had to.  Frikkin’ hilarious.  
“We can discuss it further if you want - but be forewarned, I charge by the hour....”

🤣🤣🤣

Kinda reminds me of this: https://somethingpositive.net/comic/lowspot-3/

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Here's a cap of what the mask looked like:

EdYXe7YXYAEvUpu?format=jpg&name=large

Whoops.  🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Per Evel Dick houseguests/alternate head to LA for sequester. BB20 Angela in Mexico right now with Haleigh so Tyler being on is probable. 

At least Swaggy is too busy getting rich (and spending it as fast as he’s making it).

Yeah, and I want a fucking pony.

• Love 1

Man, Swaggy makes me want to take a nap. $100 million? I'm happy with a $20 bill and the delivery guy putting down the pizza and backing away from the entrance to my apartment building with his hands in the air like this is a hold up. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I'll be honest; I'm REAL nervous that Swaggy is only making people think he's done with Big Brother and then he shows up for All Stars. Either him or Bayleigh. 

Again, seeing as CBS literally didn't give a shit when Swaggy scammed Kevin out of money when he brought him and his wife back twice for BB21, I can see them wanting to bring Swaggy back for All Stars for whatever reason. 

• Love 5

On twitter an account called Spoilergirl1 (went private) has been posting about BB for the past month and last night said the following females are on: Danielle R, Janelle, Daniele D, Davonne.

Said it will start August 5th.

She works on the soaps side at CBS and the BB info is secondhand.

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'll be honest; I'm REAL nervous that Swaggy is only making people think he's done with Big Brother and then he shows up for All Stars. Either him or Bayleigh. 

Again, seeing as CBS literally didn't give a shit when Swaggy scammed Kevin out of money when he brought him and his wife back twice for BB21, I can see them wanting to bring Swaggy back for All Stars for whatever reason. 

Can’t remember if it was HOH or Veto but they had a Kevin/Swaggy movie poster. If Swaggy is on I want Kevin too and Swaggy going out 1st/prejury.

• Love 1

I think Danielle is the player I hate most in Big brother. Maybe I hate her more than her father. She is the Parvati of Big brother for me.

If these rumors are true I'm not sure I will enjoy this season. I would have preferred to see new players in the game.

• Love 2

I never warmed up to Dani D either, despite feeling bad that she had to deal with ED for a father.  I'm excited to see Danielle R tho, and I don't mind Janelle or Davonne--so I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad!

More names:

Names I’ve heard as locks THIS WEEK: - Janelle - Josh -Kaycee Names I’d heard prior to this week: - Frankie - Day - Dani D - Derrick (Potentially said yes & later changed his mind bc of current climate) - Dan (No clue anymore, hearing mixed things) - Tyler/Angela (Unclear)

Welp, good thing I have an appointment later this week that takes me near a London Drugs store: they're the only one that sells prepaid Amex cards and that's the only way to fool CBS (with a VPN) into thinking that I'm American so I can watch the feeds with BBViewer. Just in time for my birthday, too! You really do love me, Big Broth... oh, wait, Frankie's still on the maybe list? Maybe you don't love me after all. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Some sources say that it may not be Paulie but Cody who is quarantining. 

As for the list...some names are surprising, most are not. Ian, Hayden, and Daniele Donato are the two names I wasn't really expecting but am ok with. I'm not thrilled with Bayleigh returning, especially with Tyler there, but I can stand Bayleigh a little more than her attention hog of a husband. 

Let's see how right these sources are.

• Love 1
(edited)

Is Janelle the one who was on The Amazing Race? And one of the Danielle's was her partner? 

I hope they have a Clownshoe competition. 

Also I'd rather have Frankie than Paul. Frankie is like a whining mosquito in your bedroom that keeps you awake but Paul is evil. In a way I'd like to see Cody again as a contrast to Frankie. How about Kaitlyn and Raven? A feud between them would be funny.

Edited by Lamb18
Spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I really don't know why Dan would ever do the show again, especially not an All Star season. An All-Star format would actually benefit Derrick, I think. 

Right! It makes no sense to me why Dan would do this show again. I guess maybe he'd do it to promote his Twitch channel but it just doesn't seem worth it to me. I don't understand Derrick doing it again either, but you're right that it does make sense that he'd do an All Stars season.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Is Janelle the one who was on The Amazing Race? And one of the Danielle's was her partner? 

Janelle was on TAR with Britney from BB12 & BB14.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Some sources say that it may not be Paulie but Cody who is quarantining. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Cody play again. Maybe not with Derrick again though lol. Although it might be interesting to see if he maybe tries to distance himself from Derrick.

I am surprised to see Hayden on TMZ's list. I haven't heard his name at all until now. BB12 sucked and I didn't like Hayden, but I enjoyed him on Survivor and I would actually like to see him play again. As for the rest of TMZ's list, no thanks lol. Except for Dani. And I mean I love Janelle on BB but she's played so many fucking times now it's like please not again!

I still can't really believe they are actually moving forward with this. Even though I'm like this is not a good idea, I'm excited lol.

Giving the vast wasteland that is Network TV this summer, I found myself watching a rerun of The Neighborhood the other night.  Just seeing "Grover Grover Johnson!?" made me smile.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

That was a picture of Janelle?! I guess she goes to Dorit Kemsley's plastic surgeon for full head transplants. 

These lists are... um... to put it nicely, these lists are a steaming pile of shit. I know I said Frankie would chase me away from watching and so would Paul (unless they were on the same season because The Battle of the Egos would be amazeballs) but Ian. Fuck no. I can't. Not unless Big Brother is quarantining a designated WD-40 operator to grease up the hammock every day. Squeak. Squeak. Squeak. Squeak. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I never warmed up to Dani D either, despite feeling bad that she had to deal with ED for a father.  

Part of the reason I don't like her is how she was a complete hypocrite when it came to her dad.  She would whine about how awful it was to have him for a dad and how everyone was blaming her for his behavior by association, but she had NO problem winding him up and enjoying him going after people she didn't like.

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, lasu said:

Part of the reason I don't like her is how she was a complete hypocrite when it came to her dad.  She would whine about how awful it was to have him for a dad and how everyone was blaming her for his behavior by association, but she had NO problem winding him up and enjoying him going after people she didn't like.

I only watched her second season, not her first, so I can't speak to that (since her dad went out very early in season 13) but I feel like it was because she was so young and now that she's a lot older, she may be more mature. Wasn't she only 20 in her first season? Now, she's in her 30s so I think she'll be fine. 

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

These lists are... um... to put it nicely, these lists are a steaming pile of shit. I know I said Frankie would chase me away from watching and so would Paul (unless they were on the same season because The Battle of the Egos would be amazeballs) but Ian. Fuck no. I can't. Not unless Big Brother is quarantining a designated WD-40 operator to grease up the hammock every day. Squeak. Squeak. Squeak. Squeak. 

I don't really give a shit about Ian either way. I feel like I'll be able to ignore him like I did in season 14, though I was lucky in that I didn't start watching the live feeds until near the end of that season and not full-time until season 15. 

• Love 2

Oh, God, not Christmas. I was soooo disappointed in her. Just No. And no to Ian - he was smart enough. but I still maintain Dan killed his own game.

And I like Dan, so he needs to stay the hell away. He has a great legacy, and should leave it at that.

Nicole F? No thanks, though I give Victor some kudos to actually getting a career and not just instagramming. 

Janelle could be fun.

3 hours ago, Thalia said:

Giving the vast wasteland that is Network TV this summer, I found myself watching a rerun of The Neighborhood the other night.  Just seeing "Grover Grover Johnson!?" made me smile.  

I'm going to be brave in this thread and actually admit to liking The Neighborhood. Yup. I missed the first few (infamous) eps, so that probably helped. But the cast is great. Apart from Grover. He sucks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I only started watching BB with season 20, and afterwards I went and watched Dan's first season. I had intended on watching the other older seasons but now I'm glad I didn't get around to it, so these people will mostly be new to me.

If that August 5th premiere date is true, the show starts two weeks from today! I'm really looking forward to having new TV to watch, and the feeds are always a good time suck.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I only watched her second season, not her first, so I can't speak to that (since her dad went out very early in season 13) but I feel like it was because she was so young and now that she's a lot older, she may be more mature. Wasn't she only 20 in her first season? Now, she's in her 30s so I think she'll be fine. 

Oh, absolutely I'm sure she is better as a real live human being.  But unless I'm forgetting someone (entirely possible!), her dad was THE worst bully this show has ever seen.  And she wanted it both ways, not to have any of his shit stick to her, but also laughed when she didn't like the target.  I remember not liking her on her second season either, but I think that was more because she wasn't going along with the group I was pulling for, versus being a mean girl.  I can't fully remember.  Her first season stands out WAY more to me.

• Love 2

I wonder if Dani/Dom have ED blocked on twitter. If she’s on we know he’ll shit in any “bad” move she makes.

Wonder if they will allow those in sequester to log in to post on twitter/IG until they are ready to reveal the cast. I hope whoever is alternate got a decent check to sit in a hotel room.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't really give a shit about Ian either way. I feel like I'll be able to ignore him like I did in season 14, though I was lucky in that I didn't start watching the live feeds until near the end of that season and not full-time until season 15. 

I fucking hate that little shit. Ian inspires such a seething rage in me that I can't even find the right words to express how I truly feel about him. I loathe Ian the way other people loathe Frankie - and you know how much I don't like Frankie because I make sure to hate on him every time his name comes up. But seriously. Fuck. Ian. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, lasu said:

Oh, absolutely I'm sure she is better as a real live human being.  But unless I'm forgetting someone (entirely possible!), her dad was THE worst bully this show has ever seen.  And she wanted it both ways, not to have any of his shit stick to her, but also laughed when she didn't like the target.  

I hated Dani in BB8. But looking back, I cut her so much slack. She was very young and her piece of shit, borderline abusive father shows up unexpectedly. Her mental health was probably at an all-time low. 

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I fucking hate that little shit. Ian inspires such a seething rage in me that I can't even find the right words to express how I truly feel about him. I loathe Ian the way other people loathe Frankie - and you know how much I don't like Frankie because I make sure to hate on him every time his name comes up. But seriously. Fuck. Ian. 

This fills me with so much joy. Ian is like a Top 5 Most Hated for me tbh.

ETA: I don't really buy the August 5th start date. If they just went into sequester yesterday, that date doesn't leave enough time unless they do like a live move-in. That'd be awesome, but I can't see them doing it.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

The only way I want Paul back is for him to get to the final and lose. Again.

IS IT THAT TIME AGAIN? (Paul: "Not again, not again.")

DmME7tG.gif

*wipes away a tear* Most beautiful GIF in the world, man. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 18

I liked Dani Donato in her second season. She has a young baby at home. But her husband is Dominic and he seems to be a very hands-on dad so the baby will be fine.

I'm surprised she's doing this though because although she has an excellent reputation outside the house (she's friends with Rachel, Jen, basically everyone she feuded with on the show) BB seems to bring out the worst in her. She's great at challenges but not good at the social game at all. 

• Love 2

The Paulie Califore casting seems suspect. As in, I don’t want to see his face. He was such pig and a baby when he didn’t get his way. I know he’s done The Challenge (which I don’t watch) and, I guess he’d do anything for money except get a real job. I wonder what his brother Cody is doing these days? I know he was trying to become an actor but I don’t recall seeing him anything that I watch. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

The Paulie Califore casting seems suspect. As in, I don’t want to see his face.

Really? Because I don't think this GIF will ever get old, either.

source.gif

Aww, the poor widdle baby had to make some pies open up cans of pie filling to dump into pre-made shells and wave his little flag. So sad. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I wonder what his brother Cody is doing these days? I know he was trying to become an actor but I don’t recall seeing him anything that I watch. 

Actually, it appears Cody has been building himself some degree of an acting resume.  Will wonders never cease....

11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Actually, it appears Cody has been building himself some degree of an acting resume.  Will wonders never cease....

Half of his resume are Hallmark-esque holiday movies that were done in 2019 and 2020, directed by someone with the twee name of "Candi Cane". Y'all. 

• LOL 4