Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Benji & David's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

David seems to make an effort to wear nice clothes and comb his hair and stuff.  And is this the first episode where we haven't shown the overweight person in the shower?  Or did I just miss that part?

No, they did it.

• Love 1

I realize that losing a lot of your stuff to a hurricane is a big deal, but at some point, he will have to learn to deal with these stressors without resorting to overeating.

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

He did the "grab the truck door by the frame to close it" thing that so many of them do.

I was going to ask - is that a Texas thing or what??? I'm always afraid they're gonna smash their hand in the door. They know there's a handle on the inside, right?? 

• Love 5

I  never understand this - "I've got some hard times, some tragedy in my life (and yeah, for once I'll agree with the person and say a devastating flood is hard stuff to deal with), so I can't stick to the diet." What? Eat some chicken and a salad. You can get that anywhere.  They have to eat everyday, multiple times a day.  Just keep eating what you've been eating since surgery. Why do you have to go back to how you ate before? I don't get it.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

I realize that losing a lot of your stuff to a hurricane is a big deal, but at some point, he will have to learn to deal with these stressors without resorting to overeating.

Correct. That milkshake isn't going to make his life easier or better. He's still going to be a hurricane victim regardless. 

1 minute ago, Maggienolia said:

I was going to ask - is that a Texas thing or what??? I'm always afraid they're gonna smash their hand in the door. They know there's a handle on the inside, right?? 

I wouldn't move my hand in time..

• Love 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I  never understand this - "I've got some hard times, some tragedy in my life (and yeah, for once I'll agree with the person and say a devastating flood is hard stuff to deal with), so I can't stick to the diet." What? Eat some chicken and a salad. You can get that anywhere.  They have to eat everyday, multiple times a day.  Just keep eating what you've been eating since surgery. Why do you have to go back to how you ate before? I don't get it.

It’s the “comfort eating” trap.

• Love 6

Off-topic but I never did understand why the couple divorced on Little People Big World when they still were all up in each other's business like they were married. But then I'm not a regular watcher of the show. 

Back to the topic at hand.... OH MY GOD his teeth!!!!!! Meth mouth?? 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

It's apparently an overweight person thing.  I know I've seen others on this show do it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

It doesn't have to be that way.  I lost 15 pounds after Hurricane Katrina mainly because I kept busy trying to get my life in order.

• Love 5
Just now, Maggienolia said:

Off-topic but I never did understand why the couple divorced on Little People Big World when they still were all up in each other's business like they were married. But then I'm not a regular watcher of the show. 

Never been to the dentist in his life. That's the problem.

• Love 17
Just now, Maggienolia said:

Could just be bad nutrition for so many years.  I doubt he visited a dentist when he was overweight, too.  Too big to fit into the chair.

• Love 5
Just now, 88Keys said:

I doubt he visited a dentist when he was overweight, too.  Too big to fit into the chair.

When I didn't have insurance I went to a cheap dentist and they took your blood pressure before they would do anything with you, if he had to do that he would probably fail. Plus like you said not fitting in the chair.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Never been to a dentist? Wyd? Mom put them in beauty pageants but didnt take him to the dentist???

And sister needs to lose some weight too!!  How could you have been in beauty pageants as a kid and look like that as an adult.

I understand it Benji is devastated because of what happened to his house. However, you can find a way to eat healthy. You don’t need a big fancy kitchen. Make salads.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5