Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Let There Be Light and Love

• Start Topic

In the wake of Porsha's early departure, the women attempt to heal and come together to salvage the final days of the Barcelona trip. An impromptu photo shoot raises questions about NeNe's past with Shereé's boyfriend Tyrone. In the spirit of positivity, Cynthia has the ladies reflect on their past and futures with one another during a day trip to Costa Brava, but circumstances beyond their control complicate their final night.

Previews and scenes.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-10/episode-15/videos/next-on-rhoa-a-barcelona-baptism

• Love 1

Is Cynthia going to be celebrating her 50 th birthday all year? Good lord, I'm tired of hearing about it.  That said, I wish all these 50year old women would keep their breasts in their dresses. Honestly, I feel like I'm at a strip club watching their TH's.

Edited by Caseysgirl
Wrong number
  • Love 15

NeNe:  Thou protest too much!

Sheree:  Looked a hot mess for her "photo shoot".

Enjoyed the positivity at Costa Brava.  It's about time.  I too was able to laugh during some of the scenes.

Edited by appledumpling
  • Love 8

Kandi's singing voice it's too much like her 'struggling not to cry' voice. It's very quavery. Her mom and Riley have that same  _^_~^_ vocal pattern.

Tyrone been mentioned more than Roger Bob at this point. 

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, appledumpling said:

NeNe:  Thou protest too much!

Sheree:  Looked a hot mess for her "photo shoot".

Enjoyed the positivity at Costa Brava.  It's about time.  I too was able to laugh during some of the scenes.

Kandi’s interviews were hilarious this week - reacting to Nene getting defensive about something no one asked her; Cynthia’s baptism aka ho bath.

I have no opinion yet on Eva as a cast member, but dang she’s pretty.

• Love 15

Eva won the stair pose comp against Cynthia that happened in my head!  Not sure if production was kind in only showing the final Sheree shots we saw. Were those her best shots!?

• Love 10

Who’s going to tell Cynthia about that godawful wig?

I’m surprised at Nene’s candlelight speech about Porsha, and Kandi’s (semi? quasi?) breakthrough on the Porsha situation in her TH. 

Blech, Cynthia licking her lips at Kandi (of all people!)? Sista girl is parchedT.

LMAO, I can’t stand Kandi but I’m looking forward to her “Who the fuck you cussin’ at?!” to Zolciak previewed at the end of this ep.

• Love 15

This maybe the best scene of the season:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-10/episode-16/videos/kandi-burruss-calls-out-kim-zolciak

There is a tad bit of the scene at the end of this episode-it just needed to be expanded.

1 hour ago, link417 said:

I’m surprised at Nene’s candlelight speech about Porsha, and Kandi’s (semi? quasi?) breakthrough on the Porsha situation in her TH. 

Blech, Cynthia licking her lips at Kandi (of all people!)? Sista girl is parchedT.

LMAO, I can’t stand Kandi but I’m looking forward to her “Who the fuck you cussin’ at?!” to Zolciak previewed at the end of this ep.

• Love 3

Eva shows clearly in her poses on the stairs the difference between a trained model and a reasonably pretty woman with no idea where to put her legs. Bless her heart, Sheree should have kept on saying, "No." She should especially have said, "No" to letting Marlo style her.

I still like Eva. She's interesting to me.

I don't know what's up with Cynthia and her flirtation with Kandi.

The scene at the beach with the candles was lovely. I hope at least a little of it sticks. But then the show would be canceled. Right?

• Love 10

Eva looked fabulous posing on the stairs. Sheree looked awkward in her pictures and the wig was just next level bad. Maybe my style is't as sophisticated as Marlo and I'm fine with that, lol. 

I'm confused by Nene's response regarding Tyrone because she's already talked about him earlier this season. So is her response throwing shade at possibly being with Tyrone first or is she throwing shade about Tyrone being a sketchy character and therefore she wasn't going to talk about it? Or maybe it was a bit of both. 

Cynthia, are you sure you only turn 50 once? I feel like you're turning 50 for all 365. Give it a rest already, lol. 

The positivity thing was a nice change and seemed genuine. Cynthia picked a good day to wear a wig like that on a day where everyone was required to only be positive. 

I can't wait to see Kim and Kandi's conversation. Looks like Kandi walked into that conversation with a very short rope for Kim. 

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

The positivity thing was a nice change and seemed genuine. Cynthia picked a good day to wear a wig like that on a day where everyone was required to only be positive. 

I agreed with the entirety of your post but thank you for the quote above — I let out a big laugh at the bolded!

• Love 8

Thank God Porsha left! The vibe improved immediately. (For that matter, thank God Kim Z. didn't go in the first place.) 

Did anyone catch the name of the hotel the ladies moved to? It looked fabulous & they were so much more comfortable. They must have hit the open bar pretty hard, lol! 

3 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Cynthia: "I want everything to be about love and light. You can express this through song."

Kandi's song: "I-I-I-I- don't fuck with fake peee-pull."

I. Died.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

Thank God Porsha left! The vibe improved immediately. (For that matter, thank God Kim Z. didn't go in the first place.) 

Did anyone catch the name of the hotel the ladies moved to? It looked fabulous & they were so much more comfortable. They must have hit the open bar pretty hard, lol! 

I. Died.

Hotel Arts, penthouse by the looks of it!

Edited by link417
Added link/detail
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

imageproxy-2.gif.02ec874dc1105175ab44dcd9707030ef.gif

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Do you think production will notice and help us out.

Naahhhhhh.... too much to hope for.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, link417 said:

Love that someone is calling Kim on her filthy mouth - it’s disturbing to see how she behaves around her children - no wonder Kroy’s family is estranged from him; they must be heartbroken to see him under her evil spell.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, link417 said:

What the heck was that all about? 

WTH was Sheree wearing on her legs during that sexy photo shoot? That was the unsexiest thing I have ever seen. She looked like some disease broke out all over her legs. Gross. And that cheap looking wig. Figures all that would come out of Marlo's closet. 

The Atlanta women have got to be the worst dressed of all the Housewives franchises. 

• Love 13

I must admit that I mostly FF'ed through the last few minutes because that whole beach ceremony seemed forced and fake.

I really thought Nene summed up Sheree nicely this episode. Sheree needs to be thoroughly eviscerated come this reunion. Ain't it funny that when Kim is involved Sheree only carries bones to Kim but never carries Kim's bones to the ladies. NEVER!! All of sudden she wants to be discreet, it ain't none of her business or she "doesn't want to parent." Bitch please!  Just like before Sheree "picked the wrong team!" 

The only person here for Wig and Cigs is Sheree and I hope this means I never have to clap eyes on Handsome Squigward again. 

I've always wanted the ATL women to have a European vacation, unfortunately, this has turned out to be a bust in every way imaginable. 

Speaking of bust, there is entirely too much titty in the women's TH. Worse yet, it isn't even attractive, tantalizing sitting pretty titty. 

Marlo did Sheree a disservice all around with that photoshoot. Firstly, Sheree should've kept her curly red and brown wig because that was far more flattering than that cheap Elvira wig Marlo slapped on her head. Second, that outfit may have been expensive but it looked cheap. 

Everyone's travelling attire has been pretty atrocious.

• Love 22
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I can't with how rude Nene was to the woman handing her the jamon.

She is almost never as funny as she thinks she is.  

I get the weirdness of seeing the whole leg like that, I've been to Spain once (loved!) and it was odd to see them hanging in restaurants.  I had a moment of pondering whether I ever knew what part of the piggie ham was.  But dang, that stuff is delicious.  And I don't like "regular" ham at all.  And it goes without saying that I never put on a show of "ewh" or touched the hooves.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

They are all so uncouth. It's like apiece of ham, calm the eff down. They can wear all the designer labels they want but they really look uneducated.  

I love Barcelona for the food. Hell my husband and I went again last year just so we could stop at our favorite paella and tapas place. 

They are so snotty. Europe overall has different ratings then our hotels here. A 3 star there is more equivalent to a 2 star here, if they traveled at all they would've know that before booking an airbnb.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

They are all so uncouth. It's like apiece of ham, calm the eff down. They can wear all the designer labels they want but they really look uneducated.  

They are the definition of social climbers.  

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Seriously, it was rude, went on entirely too long and wasn't a bit as funny as Nene thought it was. I was screaming either take the fucking meat or don't. That woman is at work and has other shit to do than dangling a paper thin slice of meat in front of your big ass! 

Since when is aged/cured meat considered adventurous eating? Sea urchin it ain't!

• Love 19
33 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Since when is aged/cured meat considered adventurous eating? Sea urchin it ain't!

Exactly! these women need to go back to their little McMansions they have only recently been able to acquire (except Kandi), and Marlo needs to go back to her townhouse with the community pool and take several seats. They have NO CLASS whatsofuckingever!

• Love 16
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Marlo did Sheree a disservice all around with that photoshoot. Firstly, Sheree should've kept her curly red and brown wig because that was far more flattering than that cheap Elvira wig Marlo slapped on her head. Second, that outfit may have been expensive but it looked cheap. 

Couldn't believe that get up. Sheree looked horrible. The hose made her legs look huge, black jacket looked four sizes too big, and that wig, eww. Don't know why they taped her boobs up and them covered them up with that jacket. No lipstick or any other make-up that i could see. I think Marlo punked her! 

As for Nene, please act your age. You claim to be the mature one in the bunch. She is from the south, wonder if she acts like that around a country ham? The Spanish ham is basically an upscale version of that. She always shows her ignorance. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Seriously, it was rude, went on entirely too long and wasn't a bit as funny as Nene thought it was. I was screaming either take the fucking meat or don't. That woman is at work and has other shit to do than dangling a paper thin slice of meat in front of your big ass! 

Maybe Nene is use to having her charcuterie delivered on the backs of roaches  waterbugs.  

What is with Nene blithering on about being married for 20 years?  Didn't she divorce Gregg, date and receive an interest in a pizza place at the Sacramento airport and a pair of size Homey the Clown Christian Louboutin pumps?  Didn't she have a weeks long wedding special?

• Love 19
3 hours ago, janie2002 said:

I love Barcelona for the food. Hell my husband and I went again last year just so we could stop at our favorite paella and tapas place. 

They are so snotty. Europe overall has different ratings then our hotels here. A 3 star there is more equivalent to a 2 star here, if they traveled at all they would've know that before booking an airbnb.

Their antics about the villa was definitely pretentious but their antics while out exploring the city (and especially the jamon) only expose their fake sense of adventure. The overwhelming sense I get from all of these housewives trips is that traveling is about experiencing luxury and taking pictures as proof you've been there but it's not as much about experiencing the actual culture, which personally seems like a waste of a trip to me. How many times do we the standard sightseeing footage only for them to end up in some fancy restaurant ordering cuisine that's been tailored to the palette of tourists? I'm thankful that I can at least see some of the beautiful sights (though it often just makes me a bit angry that such beautiful spaces are wasted on women who spend more time arguing than they are appreciative for the experiences) but it would be great to see trips where there's more interaction with the locals, and more going of your comfort zone to really embrace the local culture, like what they do during the jamone tasting (minus the stank faces).

• Love 11
16 hours ago, filmfan said:

Eva won the stair pose comp against Cynthia that happened in my head!  Not sure if production was kind in only showing the final Sheree shots we saw. Were those her best shots!?

14 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

Eva shows clearly in her poses on the stairs the difference between a trained model and a reasonably pretty woman with no idea where to put her legs. Bless her heart, Sheree should have kept on saying, "No." She should especially have said, "No" to letting Marlo style her.

I still like Eva. She's interesting to me.

I don't know what's up with Cynthia and her flirtation with Kandi.

The scene at the beach with the candles was lovely. I hope at least a little of it sticks. But then the show would be canceled. Right?

14 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Eva looked fabulous posing on the stairs. Sheree looked awkward in her pictures and the wig was just next level bad. Maybe my style is't as sophisticated as Marlo and I'm fine with that, lol. 

I'm confused by Nene's response regarding Tyrone because she's already talked about him earlier this season. So is her response throwing shade at possibly being with Tyrone first or is she throwing shade about Tyrone being a sketchy character and therefore she wasn't going to talk about it? Or maybe it was a bit of both. 

Cynthia, are you sure you only turn 50 once? I feel like you're turning 50 for all 365. Give it a rest already, lol. 

I can't wait to see Kim and Kandi's conversation. Looks like Kandi walked into that conversation with a very short rope for Kim. 

Eva is really pretty.  I think she looks better now then she did on America's Next Top Model. I also realized that as beautiful as Cynthia is, she is not a naturally sexy woman. She kind of looked dorky and stupid.  She should also realize that her lines are different now that she is "thicker" (which is not a bad thing).

4 hours ago, janie2002 said:

Lord, nothing was so funny as Sheree complaining about the villa not being "five star" or up to her standards and then being interrupted by the "You are getting a call from Federal Prison" message.

Sheree looked like Orphan Annie wearing her big sister's hand me down clothes and wig, all of which did not look right on her.  She knew she looked like crap.

• Love 18
17 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Is Cynthia going to be celebrating her 50 th birthday all year? Good lord, I'm tired of hearing about it.  That said, I wish all these 50year old women would keep their breasts in their dresses. Honestly, I feel like I'm at a strip club watching their TH's.

Well, I celebrated mines for 8 days & talked about it FOREVER. And, these women are eligible to dance at The Clermont Lounge now...

5 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I do LOVE the robe thing Nene wears at the hotel as well as the sparkley one that Cynthia is sporting. AND Nene's black sparkly jewelry she had one in the last ~20 minutes of the epi.

IIRC, Eva was a horrible bitch her season of ANTM. However, she is pretty AND I believe people can change over time so maybe she has! If so, good on her!!

Edited by DrSparkles
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Cynthia: "I want everything to be about love and light. You can express this through song."

Kandi's song: "I-I-I-I- don't fuck with fake peee-pull."

As soon as Kandi started singing, I fell out laughing and shouted at the TV, "Girl, what in the hell is positive about that song?!?!"  LMAO.  

3 hours ago, Reality police said:

Couldn't believe that get up. Sheree looked horrible. The hose made her legs look huge, black jacket looked four sizes too big, and that wig, eww. Don't know why they taped her boobs up and them covered them up with that jacket. No lipstick or any other make-up that i could see. I think Marlo punked her! 

They did all of that and couldn't give her at the very least some eyeliner and a sexy, dramatic lip?!?!? One or both of those would have helped a lot.  I don't know what kind of make-over that was.  

And Nene.....

Kandi: "Did you work out the issue you had with Sheree in regards to Tyrone?" 

Nene:  "Tyrone and I never dated or fucked or anything because I've always been married my entire life"

Eva: "I didn't realize you and Sheree just recently started rebuilding your friendship?"

Nene:  "Tyrone and I never dated or fucked or anything because I've always been married my entire life"

Me:  So y'all fucked then?

• Love 22
7 hours ago, TexasGal said:

She is almost never as funny as she thinks she is.  

I get the weirdness of seeing the whole leg like that, I've been to Spain once (loved!) and it was odd to see them hanging in restaurants.  I had a moment of pondering whether I ever knew what part of the piggie ham was.  But dang, that stuff is delicious.  And I don't like "regular" ham at all.  And it goes without saying that I never put on a show of "ewh" or touched the hooves.

I ate SO MUCH HAM in Spain. It's so good. Nene was being silly.

"I ... can't ... fuck with fake people!" I died. And Nene "Sing it, Kandi!" That was a genuinely funny moment.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Well, I celebrated mines for 8 days & talked about it FOREVER. And, these women are eligible to dance at The Clermont Lounge now...

I do LOVE the robe thing Nene wears at the hotel as well as the sparkley one that Cynthia is sporting. AND Nene's black sparkly jewelry she had one in the last ~20 minutes of the epi.

IIRC, Eva was a horrible bitch her season of ANTM. However, she is pretty AND I believe people can change over time so maybe she has! If so, good on her!!

If Eva's changed.. it probably was after her stint on Young and the Restless... Diva was thrown around about her... with her claiming that the director and executive producer always yelled at her.. while other actors said it was because she wasn't hitting her marks, remembering her lines, bad acting.. etc.

• Love 8

And Nene.....

Kandi: "Did you work out the issue you had with Sheree in regards to Tyrone?" 

Eva: "I didn't realize you and Sheree just recently started rebuilding your friendship?"

Me:  So y'all fucked then?

Hee! This so much of this! I thought something must have happened with the way Nene kept going off about Tyrone, when that really was not what was being asked, especially when Eva said that Sheree and Nene recently reconciled. 

• Love 5
On 3/12/2018 at 10:17 AM, janie2002 said:

Help a sister out--we are going to Barcelona this summer and I'd love the name of the restaurant. I've already told my son that we wouldn't be staying in the penthouse hotel suite like the Atlanta ladies, but the go kart tour is a possibility.

There truly is something off putting about Marlo, perhaps the very thin veneer of "sophistication" covering the deep pool of cruelty?

For all the childishness about the ham, I think Vicky from OC would run screaming from the place. Her need to order children's menu food while traveling the world has always bothered me. I loved that Porsha dug right into the octopus.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

There truly is something off putting about Marlo, perhaps the very thin veneer of "sophistication" covering the deep pool of cruelty?

Along with a shallow gene pool and a large heaping pile of trash.

Too much?

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

Help a sister out--we are going to Barcelona this summer and I'd love the name of the restaurant. I've already told my son that we wouldn't be staying in the penthouse hotel suite like the Atlanta ladies, but the go kart tour is a possibility.

For all the childishness about the ham, I think Vicky from OC would run screaming from the place. Her need to order children's menu food while traveling the world has always bothered me. I loved that Porsha dug right into the octopus.

For seafood Paella we loved Bosque Palermo.

For tapas Quimet & Quimet (only standing room but they have strong Sangria on tap), also Cerverceria Catalana (nice sit down place, you can sit at bar and see them make the tapas too.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Reality police said:

Along with a shallow gene pool and a large heaping pile of trash.

Too much?

No, I was going to add she’s perfect for a future episode of Snapped when she offs the woman who has the man she wants to sponge off of next.

• Love 3
On 3/12/2018 at 9:50 AM, islandgal140 said:

Speaking of bust, there is entirely too much titty in the women's TH. Worse yet, it isn't even attractive, tantalizing sitting pretty titty. 

Girl! I'm dying! Youse a fool from a long line of fools! Lol!

On 3/12/2018 at 5:35 PM, cooksdelight said:

See Nene’s forum for some tweets I found regarding Tyrone.

Ooo! Thanks, I will. But--- ahem, mimimimimiiii---- ??? "You betta call Tyrone... Call him!... Tell him come on & help you get yo shit!" Am I the only one with this song stuck in my head?!

On 3/13/2018 at 12:52 PM, NYCFree said:

So well said! Although, I was reminded this episode how I like the rarely seen "nice" Marlo. Sheree's look was hideous on her. But, Marlo tried. She's an eager fashion victim & she be a big girl; so it didn't translate well to Sheree. 

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Hee! This so much of this! I thought something must have happened with the way Nene kept going off about Tyrone, when that really was not what was being asked, especially when Eva said that Sheree and Nene recently reconciled. 

On 3/12/2018 at 5:35 PM, cooksdelight said:

See Nene’s forum for some tweets I found regarding Tyrone.

After, reading what you posted, I am beginning to think Nene wants people to think she did something with Tyrone to make herself more desirable and/or get under Sheree's skin. There was no talk of her being intimate with Tyrone until she herself brought it up.

I really do not understand this...is the dude really that cute?

• Love 1

I like Kandi but I have to call her out when she is wrong.  She's very hypocritical to call Kim out for her cursing when Kandi did the same thing to Porsha last season when she told Porsha to "piggy back her ass on up".  Porsha didn't curse at Kandi.  Kandi led with the fowl language.  I agree that Kim curses way too much, but I have to call as spade a spade.     

I have no opinion yet on Eva as a cast member, but dang she’s pretty.

Especially with the lighter hair.  

• Love 3